/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A story to consider...

limitless
07-26-2006, 07:57 PM
:sl:

I have read in a local news article of my city. A man of mid thirties had a PhD from the best number one University in Canada, University of Waterloo. He had a well paid job, amazing business, very rich man who migrated to Canada when he was only 6 years old. He has donated many amounts of money and etc. He has been married three times already but leaving alone currently (I assume he divorced his wives) and has total of six children. He can buy anything without thinking twice and go anywhere in the world without any concern of money. A reporter commented, "you must be the most happiest man in the world, very lucky and happy." The man replied, "I am certainly not happy, I am the most sad man in the world, and very unlucky man in the world. I have married three times, have children, have lot's of money, but I don't have true happiness, true love that every man needs. I have always tought money is everything and now I have it. I have everything yet still have nothing." Tears came down his bitter eyes.

That's all there was in the new paper. The man was not religious (his religion was not mentioned), he got married for "safe pleasure" and to feel "good".

I think that money can and will get you everything, but still leave you with nothing because there is nothing without Allah and nothing without true love and harmony between you and your wife.

We all can learn a lesson from this that money can only buy you items, mere objects that are appealing, but it can never buy you priceless love, tranqulity and peace that Allah gives.

--bramptonguardian for the news article.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2006, 07:59 PM
jazakAllah khair for that bro, may Allah bless us with love for our wives Ameen, and me he keep our close loved ones near us Ameen, and may he let us die in a state of Islam Ameen!

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 08:15 PM
:sl:

Money can make you happy just depends on how you use it for exmaple If I had a billion I'd build 100's of mosques inshallah, I'd be happy knowing I just brought my self some expensive real-estate in janna also you could take care of millions of orphans with ease.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.