/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hurt-- please help

Sarz_bb
07-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Assalamualikum

My dear brothers n sisters i came here knocking for help n advice.Please help me!I have a young uncle who is not only my uncle but also a good fren.I was able to tell him anything i have in my heart, whenevr i was sad he was the one who helped me,n use to cheer me up.
Several weeks back due to a small little mixup which he started, have spoiled the wonderful uncle-niece relation..from dat day he told me he will neva talked to me again n i also in anger said the same.,infact he he even stopped me from taking his name again..He had ignored me after dat day. Most of all he thinks dat i was the one who is reasponsible for this.He even told everyone at home dat im doing all dis so veryone blames me.All tbis time i have beared this , but now this feeling is killing me within:cry: :cry: .I dont kno what to do since im avery shy person n is he who always talks n questen me first.He talks to most of my frenz n cusins in front of me, n its me always left alone.How could he turn sooo hard hearted..My fren ven told me to talk to me as im his niece atleast do salaam..I know dat many of u may me thinkin that im asking for help jus for a little ting..,buit this pain hurts teribbly more ova when im a very sensitve person..P..My unlce was a means of strenth n encourgement he helped me always but today..i feel so unfortunate..My uncel was alaway der to share my happiness n grief..I feel so lonlely n helpless.Please4 help me or provide me wid a dua..
SAD Sis:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tania
07-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Why you are not go simple and apologize yourself?When he is in calm mood go and tell him, even if suposed never speak at anger, you said things what you regret it and you wish to come back at your old relation with him because you need his advices and so on? May be he is waiting just a small sign to delete this incident.

lolwatever
07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
salam sis

Sad to hear, i think if you're too shy to confront him face to face, maybe you can write a letter to him and apologise for any hardfeelings u caused him and things like that... even if you believe you didn't wrong him, just for the sake of getting him back to happy mode you might want to do that?

Apart from that, be nice to him, inshalah ti works out, make dua for him inshalah it will be fine

all the best!
salamz

chacha_jalebi
07-27-2006, 12:29 PM
salaam

just say Salaam, to him in front of everyone :p so he gota reply to you and just begin talking to him, say woteva happened jus happened, now lets move on, because uncle n neice relationship, is like a father & daughter & a bro & sis & a best friend relation :D:D:D:D, so tell him you dont wanna lose out on that, or talk to your parents maybe they can talk 2 ur uncle & sista hav faith in Allah (swt) inshallah he will sort it out 4 u inshallah!! hope it all works out 4 ya :D:D:D:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bint_muhammed
07-27-2006, 11:36 PM
its sunnah way that after 3 days you have to make up, so use that as an excuse to talk to him! i wish me and my uncle were so close, hardly know any of my relatives! (thats one thing your fortunate about-hold on to it)

Muezzin
07-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Talk to him and make amends. If you're too shy, maybe get him a 'Thank you' or 'Sorry' card and a box of chocolates. I don't know what this mix-up thing was about, but it shouldn't matter if you simply tell him your side of the story (calmly, in a non-adversarial manner). Whatever you do, don't suffer in silence.

SirZubair
07-29-2006, 01:14 AM
I had a fight (not a physical fight) with one of my uncles 2 years ago.

he told me to never talk to him again, so i replied "With pleasure"

We ignored each other for a year. :rollseyes

Then i read a book called "Purification of the heart" by (i dont think i need to mention the name..)

The next day i went to his house, and apoligised for all that i have done.

Pride - it is a -------.

DigitalStorm82
07-29-2006, 03:01 AM
Asalamu Alaikum Sis,

If you want Allah's mercy.. you have to be merciful to each other.

My only advice is to talk to him about how you feel... and what you can do to make the situation better.

It may not be the same type of relationship as it was.. but time will heal. Takes a bit of time to forget what happened.

But, don't worry... just do your part... talk to him and tell him what you've told us, and inshallah everything will be alright.

Ma'salaama,
Hamid

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-29-2006, 03:07 AM
I think everyones given u perfect advice. One way or another, you have to talk to him and make peace.
All will be well Inshallah.
Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.