/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mazeds Story - The Beginning

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 11:53 AM
:salamext:

Ok i thought i'll try write a lil something, if it goes well i may continue inshaAllah. Im just practising, help me furnish any little talent i may have inshaAllah.

[PIE]

The Beginning

Before it even began

"What a life", Thought a 30 year old man while reclining in his cozy yet expensive armchair in the silent ecstacy of his home.
Casual, thats what everyone thought of him to be. An everyday normal gentleman, coupled with a beautiful, enchanting almost perfect wife a good five years younger than him. Any man that met her would die to have her, any man that had her would feel like the happiest man alive.. well that is exactly how he felt.
two of the most adorable children a couple could hope for, one three years old, the other four. Both boys, sure a girl would have been nice
but what can you do eh. Top of the range car salesman, well thats what job description the people gave him, and it paid his dreams off, 200k a year salary but thats only because his dear uncle owned the company. Thats exactly how he managed to afford his luxury three story victorian mansion, topped up with a balcony providing only the best view of every star in the sky contributing to all the romantic dinners he enjoyed with his wife.
What a cheerful life he lead, at work he would be greeted by the friendliest colleagues, always offering coffee, always on top of every task making sure that their boss is happy.
At home his dear wife would always have his favourite dish ready, all hot from the oven, cooked with all the love in the world. The second he stepped inside the children would
jump right into his arms. He had the best of friends, always remembers his birthday, he was like the center of attention in every party and gathering. He smiled as he remembered such good times.
He was in absolute peace. What could possibly make him depressed he thought, yes he HAD happiness, he see's it, he feels it, he even breathes it, HE KNOWS IT.
his wife had just started a fire for him in the chimney, so he was just calmly listening to it... the fire... how it blazed and sparked, sounded almost like a hiss.
"How can something so beautiful destroy so much, how can it bring buildings to ashes and burn away the beauty of so many people by scarring them for life" he thought and his thinking only grew deeper,
"it looks beautiful... such a beautiful yellow.. how can something which warms the body and illuminates the surroundings cause such a devestation". He stretched his arms out towards it
and attempted to keep it there, "its only fire, what can this do to me" he pondered, it didnt take four seconds and he removed his hands. "psshh, tough guy" he mocked at the fire, all of a sudden the fire roared furiously, he felt his whole body grow intensely hot, it caused him to jump out of his seat, shocked !

========================================

With every passing moment his body heat was rising, he began slowly moving back all the while keeping a fixed gaze at the fireplace.
His heavy hot breathing could be felt on his chest, he didnt know what to expect.
The fire wasnt stopping, he passed a quick glance at the fire meter, hoping to grasp the scientific conclusion he so desperately
craved for this unnatural event, but it only added to his shock and amazement, the meter wasnt moving up, yet the fire wouldnt stop rising.
Beads of sweat were now appearing on his forehead. He kept stepping back, trying to get away from the heat but at the same time
perplexed at what could be causing it. You see this man was a typical skeptic, he thought he had it all figured out. He was proud,
when someone would mention God he would smirk, and what a smirk it was. It wouldnt have made much different to say,
"wake up and smell the fresh air you moron" and whats exactly what he felt like now, a moron, a complete moron because
as he stepped back he felt himself reach right to the back of the room, the flame was huge now and it slowly started to spread
throughout the entire room, he didnt take two seconds to think about his wife and kids but he ran straight for the door leading outside
only to find it jammed shut and what could this skeptic say now, what were the words which escaped his lips, this man who jeered
at religiously commited folk what were his words now that he felt so trapped and scared...

OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

The Decline

As the fire raced to catch up to the man, he desperately attempted to save his life. He looked to his left and found a window at the top of the lounge wall. He desperately attempted to climb up the smooth wall, as though he had claws attached to his fingers like a cat, only to end up falling down over and over again. The heat rising on his back could be felt and his breathing only grew harder.
Finally A loud thump reverberated around the hall as the man collapsed upon both knees, oblivious of the pain felt due to the impact of the fall. Both his hands hung loosely at his side. His eyes were still fixed at the fire as it ate away at his luxurious furniture and burned his statues. He started banging on the floor with his clenched fists. In the far distance the man noticed a picture of his beautiful wife and innocent little children slowly getting burned by the fire. The man had lost all pride, tears began falling down at his helplessness, his mouth hung open and the man began to wail uncontrollably. All of a sudden a thought ripped through his mind, the last business party he attended included the presence of a pecularier gentleman. He appeared to be giving advice to someone in dire need and he informed thus,

But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: But those who are disdainful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous penalty; Nor will they find, besides Allah, any to protect or help them.

The man remembered his mocking jeers at the religious, he recalled his disrespectful comments to them and immediately with tears still streaming he turned his gaze at the sky just outside his window which he so desperately attempted to reach and spoke thus,
"Ya Allah, As of today consider me as one of your believers and i promise that if i am saved then surely i will do your bidding and your bidding alone ! So my lord do not forsake me but please save me from my miserable state."
He had barely finished the sentence when the effect of the fumes had become too severe to withstand anylonger and the man dropped on his marble floor.

Fear

"huh.. whats going on" thought the man as he looked into a vision of which he had no knowledge of, a vision which was strange yet peculiar. The vision was of the mans cousin, Abdul Karim. He hated Abdul Karim with every last tiny bit of his heart. What a man he was, long white bushy beard, always wearing that turban and his long white robes always seemed to smell of musk. Yes definitly, he was a man of God is what many of the people gathered but they percieved not and Allah is all aware. The man hated his cousin for two reasons and two reasons which form one word. Abdul Karim use to gather a lot of children at his little house every saturday to teach them about there religion, Islam. He would teach them there tajweed, teach them about the stories of the prophets and derive lessons of patience and gratittude from them. Abdul Karim was undoubtedly a man of knowledge.
The man continued to analyse the vision, it was Abdul Karims bedroom, his family sat around him weeping and i was the closest to Abdul Karim.
"what.. what is this?" the man asked himself. Just then a thought yet again ripped through his mind and he shouted,
"No ! What is this, i dont want to relive that moment again ! No !"
The vision continued, Abdul Karim seemed peaceful enough, he slept with his arms folded on his chest, his family was reciting a surah from the glorious Qur'an for him and just as the following ayah was read,

قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

The (people) said: "for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be inflicted on you by us.",

As soon as the ayah was finished The man saw a swift shadow glide past him in the vision and it seemed to beckon. The shadow was beckoning twice if not thrice and it seemed as though Abdul Karim was hesitant. Abdul Karim didnt wish to move, thats when he heard it, The man heard it.
"'O you foul soul, come out to the anger and wrath of your Lord.' it called out.

To be continued...[/PIE]

let me kno wat i can fix up inshaAllah :)

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
07-27-2006, 11:58 AM
mashalah cool, just one thing

'you said then him'should be 'than him', and maybe change the font to verdana for easier reading, and be a bit more careful about capitals and stuff.

but its awesome.. i wonder where it's heading to, keep us updated!!

deserves a rep, but its not letting me!! argh that zak lol ;D

salamz

amirah_87
07-27-2006, 11:59 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah you do have talent!!:thumbs_up
i would'nt know how to fix it up at all i ain't good at story writing, everything looks wicked to me :p

sounds like your dream though...right akhee!! ;D

wassalaams

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 12:35 PM

jazakAllah khair for the comments :)

format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
'you said then him'should be 'than him', and maybe change the font to verdana for easier reading, and be a bit more careful about capitals and stuff.
lol sorted, i think i'll carry it on inshaAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Umm_Umar*
07-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Great stuff akhi,
Sounds like this guy has it all... or has he?
lol look fwd to reading the rest :thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
sounds like your dream though...right akhee!! ;D

wassalaams
lol :p i wouldnt mind the wife n kids but not all the matearalistic stuff, also in my dream the wife would be the most pious of the pious lol :p !

anyway my dreams are for jannah lol :)

amirah_87
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
ass salamu alaykum

Looool!!...well that seems to be every mans dreams...you know how much i laughed when i saw this bit!!

At home his dear wife would always have his favourite dish ready, all hot from the oven, cooked with all the love in the world.
i know of alot of brothers who used to dream about the same thing!!!....*poor women* :p

just give the story a good ending plz....is the guy your talkin' about a muslim...
i know where this stories going if he is....it's gonna have to be about he went to jihaad innit!!:D

anyways...:X

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 01:07 PM
hahaha ;D ;D ;D

i couldnt resist, who doesnt want a good cook for a wife and which wife wouldnt want a husband who would help with the chores eh !! lol i just thought of all the desires of a man and gave it to this character im actually waiting for my superior coz i got a job to quikly take care of, then im gnna right the next part inshaAllah :)

amirah_87
07-27-2006, 01:16 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

LOOOL!!!!

yeah that's true!!!....:)

i was right about the jihaad bit innit!! ;D

anyways, as long as it's a good ending!!!..it's a good story:p
bad ending's are depressing!!

anyways :X

you get writing!!:thumbs_up

Ghazi
07-27-2006, 01:17 PM
:sl:

It's good but can you make the font bigger?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

It's good but
jazakAllah khair :)

can you make the font bigger?
Done !

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Part 1 is finished, part 2 tomorrow inshaAllah :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-27-2006, 02:55 PM
MashaAllah!!!

InshaAllah I will start my next story soon aswell.:)

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-27-2006, 02:59 PM
making sure that there boss is happy.
Shou'dn't that be 'their'?

Lol.... I think you need to give me the edittor job.:shade:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
Shou'dn't that be 'their'?

Lol.... I think you need to give me the edittor job.:shade:

LOL, but then whos gnna b my critic ! ;D

PS: Fixed

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-27-2006, 03:04 PM
:).... i can do that too. I'm sick now. InshaAllah when I feel better.

Anonymous.92
07-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Mashallah! That was great! Looking forward to part 2...

P.S. Lol@ OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME
that was hilarious

mlsh27
07-28-2006, 08:31 AM
The beginning loses me. You have a lot of descriptions, but they are very flat. Example: "What a life", Thought a 30 year old man while reclining in his cozy yet expensive armchair in the silent ecstacy of his home. Instead maybe this: In silent serenity, Peter dove into the comfort of his favorite recliner and thought, "What a life!"

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 09:20 AM
^ JazakAllah khair for the suggestion, but i didnt give the man a name on purpose lol, peter :-\... anyway i'll try make it less flat inshaAllah :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-31-2006, 04:04 PM
added a bit more :hiding: , inshaAllah nex part is where it gets interesting, and no its not jihaad lol

amirah_87
07-31-2006, 04:20 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

stop hitting your head^^^ we don't want you to forget the rest y'know!!:p

hey mashaAllah part two's good/excellent/wonderful!!! :thumbs_up
..reminded me alot of a few ppl i know & one who became muslim like that!!.....it's in that ayat...when banii Aadam come across a museebah they turn to Allah...& and @ other times they don't believe in his existence....
i can't remember the ayah ....subhanAllah:heated:

anyways...post up the next part real QUICK!!! don't keep us in a long suspense!!:peace:

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 05:04 PM
WoOoOoOoOwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

This is getting really exciting! Shall I write a review???

IbnAbdulHakim
07-31-2006, 05:31 PM
WoOoOoOoOwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

This is getting really exciting! Shall I write a review???
your feelin betta already??

Alhamdullilah!!
b reeeaaal hard in ur criticisms inshaAllah

im gnna make the ayyat stand out more inshaAllah :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 07:14 PM
My throat hurts a bit.....but i think I can manage! Lol.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 07:49 PM
[PIE]Mazed has astounded us with this latest addition to his story. We are taken in by the descriptive writing style, and it is hard not to assume that Mazed is a pro.
But what is most compelling about this story is the way it depicts that every slave of Allah turns to Him when in need. Even those who claim to reject His very existence.
Although the high standard of life of the protagonist of the story seems a little bit unrealistic, the audience is satisfied with the intruiging story line.
[/PIE]

That's all i've thought of so far.....

amirah_87
07-31-2006, 08:26 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

hey there umm shaheed

..so your like the daily mirror/the times/ commenting on the book ey??

What you wrote was good mashaAllah,

But i do believe that the protagonist's high point of life is rather realistic!!...:)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Mazed is not a pro...

:rant:

[S]sry cudnt help it :X[/S]

lol im still tryin to think up a name for the dude :p

IbnAbdulHakim
07-31-2006, 08:47 PM
What you wrote was good mashaAllah,
agreed and everyone knows sis umm_shaheed is the top writer in this forum :)

But i do believe that the protagonist's high point of life is rather realistic!!...:)
protagonist? :embarrass
lol sis, u shud write sum stuff, kno big words lol !!

amirah_87
07-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Ass salaamu alaykum,

*Puts on a Posh tone*

A protagonist is: a chief/head/hero character in a drama!!..or a chief participant in an actual event...or a leader/advocate of a cause.... :D

protagonist?
lol sis, u shud write sum stuff, kno big words lol !!
naaaaaah!!...english isn't my kinda thing..reminds me of the shakespeare and macbeth lessons...story writing..english grammer...english in general is soooo.......BORING!
i could do one in arabic alot better!! :thumbs_up

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey i said protagonist first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Oh btw... it was supposed to be
It's hard not to assume that Mazed is a pro....:).

amirah_87
07-31-2006, 09:46 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

yeah....but i make it sound good :coolious:

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 09:47 PM
:rollseyes..... i shall call him the nameless protagonist!:shade:

amirah_87
07-31-2006, 09:49 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

the nameless protagonist....:lol:

Oh yeah, the character does'nt have a name does he :?:?

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Nope....

IbnAbdulHakim
08-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Hey i said protagonist first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol i jus realised sry :X

format_quote Originally Posted by umm_shaheed
Oh btw... it was supposed to be
It's hard not to assume that Mazed is a pro....
Try harder ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by Amirah_87
yeah....but i make it sound good
:haha:

format_quote Originally Posted by Amirah_87
Oh yeah, the character does'nt have a name does he
Still thinking, i got a good idea of how to give him a name, next chapter he'll hav a name inshaAllah :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-01-2006, 11:07 AM
InshaAllah.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-01-2006, 01:13 PM
ok i still havent thought up a name :embarrass

PS: Another chapter added :)

- Qatada -
08-01-2006, 01:26 PM

lol gud stuf masha'Allaah :) its jus a tip.. buh i think the description in depth should only be applied if its something important. if its something we gna move on from anyway (i.e. within the plot - something unecessary) - then the descriptions na proli needed.

Allaahu ta'aala a'lam.. jus ma view tho :) keep up the gud work insha'Allaah!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM
its important bro trust me ;) lol, big part of the plot inshaAllah.

jazakAllah khair for comments :)

amirah_87
08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
ASS SALAAMU ALAYKUM,

Still thinking, i got a good idea of how to give him a name, next chapter he'll hav a name inshaAllah
Alhamdulillah :)

big part of the plot inshaAllah.
:ooh: sounds interesting :thumbs_up

can i ask you something akhee....
are you writing the story up as you go along, or have you already written...and if so did you do the whole beginnining , middle and end thing ?

wassalaams :peace:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-01-2006, 10:19 PM
im writing it as i go along, basically i always learn about the akhirah/ghayb everyday, i think its probably The MOST Beneficial thing to learn about, the amount of fear and love it will put in u!!! subhanAllah, so my aim is to portray my image of the akhirah and ghayb with as much islamic proof as i can inshaAllah. im tryin to make it interesting so people can learn as they enjoy.. i kno my storyline isnt really that good :heated:

amirah_87
08-01-2006, 10:26 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

okay, MashaAllah akhee,

so my aim is to portray my image of the akhirah and ghayb with as much islamic proof as i can inshaAllah
that's a very good idea y'know , TabarakAllah!! :happy:

i kno my storyline isnt really that good
:heated:
Akhee, it is!! :thumbs_up

* Your Best Seller!! :p* .....give it a title too inshaAllah!! :)

Na7lah
08-02-2006, 03:24 AM
mazed can you post the next chapter now?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-02-2006, 10:46 AM
* Your Best Seller!! :p* .....give it a title too inshaAllah!! :)
lol sis the title is "The Beginning" :p !!!

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
mazed can you post the next chapter now?
i'll try do it by the end of today inshaAllah.

amirah_87
08-02-2006, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
lol sis the title is "The Beginning" :p !!!
ass salaamu alaykum..

LOL!!...i thought you meant "The Beginning" as in the beginning of your story...:giggling: Allahu musta3aan...

okay then!! :statisfie

IbnAbdulHakim
08-02-2006, 03:32 PM
sis what does Allahu Musta3aan mean? :?

amirah_87
08-02-2006, 03:39 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Allahu musta3aan, is a phrase which means " and from Allah help is sought" OR Allah is the helper...along those lines!!
it's something one of my teachers (hafidahallah) used to say to us alot if we'd get a question wrong :heated:.... you remember Maw!! :D
...and it's sorta stuck with me aswell :)

you get it :?

Mawaddah
08-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Ah!! remember Aisha bint ash-Sheikh, everytime after she finished telling us something :

Wallahul Musta'aan.......... ( Aishas voice ;D )

It stuck with me too!! :D

but I dont say it on forums I guess lol

I'ts lovely!! like making du'a all the time :wub:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-02-2006, 03:49 PM
mashAllah, thats beautiful, to seek help from Allah, mashAllah!!

amirah_87
08-02-2006, 03:50 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

yeah lol!!....Allaahul Musta3aaaaaaaaaan ..hehehee ;D

i miss her :( don't get me started on the whole dammaaj thing plzz ;D;D;D

it's better than say OH MY GOD ...OH GOD...things such as that!!....

she used to say......... *in her voice yeah* ajabtiiii wa asabtii wa barakaAllahu feekiii!! & hadhaakillah ...:wub:

she had some good akh-laaq tabrakAllah just like her dad rahimahullah!!:peace:

i've taken a few things like that from her walhamdulillah!! ;)

Mawaddah
08-02-2006, 04:03 PM
^ But boy oh boy.........she could be one tough heartless woman sometimes :rollseyes

Especially if you dont do your muraaja3ah

Then you'll wish the ground would swallow you up ;D ;D

But masha'allah got some good lessons from her too :happy:

So back to the topic! ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
looks like im unable to post the next bit today, and i just checked out my work schedule and its alllll booked up tomorrow, gnna get a nice work out lol so next monday inshaAllah :)

amirah_87
08-02-2006, 04:07 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

looks like im unable to post the next bit today
we did'nt use up the space in your thread now did we :p

so next monday inshaAllah
in four days time :ooh:

wassalaams

ps: make it worth the wait inshaAllah.......j/k :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-02-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm confused with the storyline now..... what's going on?:heated:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
lol sry i kinda left the last chapter i wrote unfinished :embarrass

ok man was reclinin in chair
mansion caught on fire
man caught
man admitted islam is truth before getting knocked out by fumes
while unconcious man see's vision
its of his cousin Abdul Karim
Abdul Karim "Appears to be a saint" to the eyes of everyone
but the way Abdul karims soul was taken out indicates otherwise

theres much more to the chapter "Fear" but i aint got time to do it right now...

IbnAbdulHakim
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM
^ LOL!!!

get writing :D I wanna get back to critisizing you !!

IbnAbdulHakim
06-28-2007, 03:21 PM

The piercing shout echoed in The Mans ears, his heart felt like it had drowned as he watched the horrific figure approach the body of Abdul Karim. A dark disfigured face, wretched in all its filth approached. The figure stretched out its hands and before it even opened its mouth to speak Abdul Karims face twisted into the most strange and horrific expression a mind could comprehend, it was resisting, its every limb and expression spelt out "HELP ME", whilst the sheer horror was evident on the face of this wrongdoer, strangely enough however its eyes shed no tears.

'Deliver up your souls. This day you will be awarded a degrading punishment.' commanded the figure and all the futile resistance of Abdul Karim came to an end as The Man saw his soul grabbed and by sheer force pulled out causing his face to twist as though his body was created of cotton and was being made to be pushed through thousands of the sharpest needles, being skewered tearing at every artery and nerve!

The Man lost all faith, a man who spent his life teaching people the book of God and his message dies in such a manner. The man disbelieved completely in, what he presumed to be, this false religion. But throughout his years of disbelief he could not shake off this image, this moment he experienced with Abdul Karim, hundreds of psychologists he regularly visited attempted to drown him in the explenations of this world to get past this but no answer had he found. His perfect life of utter luxury, he felt, was ruined by this trauma due to this.

The Man finally woke up to the cinders and ashes of his mansion as it lay waste on the earth, he woke up the death of his family members, he woke up to the robbery of all his wordly pleasures, and... this fortunate man... he woke up to a strange contentment. As he lay there with his burned clothes and injured bones, he looked up at the stars and smiled...

And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of Peace, and feed its people with fruits,-such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,-for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!"

note: for those who dont understand, his smiling because he found islam and Allah.

i felt like i should at least finish the story, i could carry it on more but COMPETITION :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-28-2007, 03:51 PM

Short, sweet and to the point. MashaAllah, I like it. Though it was a bit graphic in places (Abdul Karims face twisted into the most strange and horrific expression a mind could comprehend).

IbnAbdulHakim
06-28-2007, 03:55 PM
jazakAllahu khair sis that means a lot

you know a sheikh once said that the pious are all promised happy lives. but then when you look at the life of ibrahim Alaihissalaam and Yusuf Alaihissalaam especially ayyub alaihissalaam you find so much sorrow and suffering but you KNOW they were happy, they were content and pleased. this secret, people dont realise it.

i wish i could explain it better...

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-28-2007, 03:59 PM

Yeah, exactly. Read this post inshaAllah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/652035-post77.html

I think it expresses what you're trying to say.

------
12-19-2007, 10:34 AM

*bump

I think you should write more :D

IbnAbdulHakim
12-19-2007, 02:16 PM
wow i didnt realise how terrible this story is layed out till just now.

hm, i think im going to have to write another one to redeem this !

Assalamu Alaikum

Re.TiReD
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Masha'Allah its good...I dont get why the Abdul karim dude was punished in such a way though...was he a hypocrite?

It's called, 'Mazed's Story'...does that mean you're going to star in it too? Are you 'The Man'?

Wa'alaykum salam

IbnAbdulHakim
12-20-2007, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
AssalamuAlaykum
Wa Alaikum Ussalaam Wa Rahmatullaah

Masha'Allah its good...I dont get why the Abdul karim dude was punished in such a way though...was he a hypocrite?
Yes sister, and his death was the reason why 'the man' was in doubt about islaam. Because he saw him do good all his life and all of a sudden he has this horrid death?! I wanted to show that hypocrites can turn people away from islaam, may Allaah protect us.

It's called, 'Mazed's Story'...does that mean you're going to star in it too? Are you 'The Man'?

Wa'alaykum salam
i am not 'The Man', i just wrote it so its MY story.

Also sister maryam please dont hold back any constructive criticisms. JizakAllaahu khair

Assalamu Alaikum

Ummu Sufyaan
12-20-2007, 10:50 AM
i was just going to ask the same question as sister Jihad unnafs.
but i do have other comments:
The Man finally woke up to the cinders and ashes of his mansion as it lay waste on the earth, he woke up the death of his family members, he woke up to the robbery of all his wordly pleasures, and... this fortunate man... he woke up to a strange contentment. As he lay there with his burned clothes and injured bones, he looked up at the stars and smiled...

And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of Peace, and feed its people with fruits,-such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,-for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!"
i just think that you should expand on this a little more. i find that between when the man wakes up and accepts islam, is a little vague...

IbnAbdulHakim
12-20-2007, 10:54 AM
^ jizakAllaahu khair, i agree, i was in a bit of a rush to get it done so..

for the next story i'll make it more well laid out/thought out. InshaAllaah.

Assalamu Alaikum

Na7lah
12-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Are you going to post it here (your next story) ??

:salaam:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.