/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See

جوري
07-28-2006, 02:12 AM
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle14232.htm
come again and tell me how Israel is trying to defend itself......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-28-2006, 02:13 AM
some of it is in Hebrew but is translated

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 02:21 AM
There is no justification for anything that occurred in this video. For some reason, apart from the woman who died, the worst part for me was the girl asking them not to tear down the wall, which they did anyway.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle14232.htm
come again and tell me how Israel is trying to defend itself......

The action in the video is disturbing. This doesn't negate the fact that Hezbollah makes it clear that they want straight out war, without compromise. Hezbollah's goal is complete destruction of Israel, so all is fair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
07-28-2006, 02:26 AM
Omg this boils my blood. Who do these guys think they are? :grumbling

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-28-2006, 02:28 AM
This is about the what the soldiers did to the family not about Isreal and Hezbollah. Dont twist the subject. All is not fair when people on both sides are dying. Stupid way to justify ur belief.

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 02:30 AM
I believe this also relates to other threads about why Palestinian children learn to hate. Some of it is brainwashing, but there is also this element, which is if the IDF comes to your house, chances are you won't have much of a house left when they leave. Not to mention the fact that your mother just got shot. I know this case isn't indicative of all Israeli actions, but I don't believe this was an isolated incident either. Regardless of what Hamas and Hezbollah do, Israel as a democratic nation should hold itself to a higher standard. I know that is difficult when your enemy doesn't have any rules, but the U.S. is trying to deal with this reality, and so should Israel.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
This is about the what the soldiers did to the family not about Isreal and Hezbollah. Dont twist the subject. All is not fair when people on both sides are dying. Stupid way to justify ur belief.
I said it was disturbing.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-28-2006, 02:36 AM
I know u did, but i meant dont bring Israel and Hezbollah and then say all is fair, cuz its not. Its not fair for people on either side

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 02:37 AM
I know u did, but i meant dont bring Israel and Hezbollah and then say all is fair, cuz its not. Its not fair for people on either side

Life's not fair. Have you figured that out? War definitely is not fair.

anis_z24
07-28-2006, 02:39 AM
salam,
ICH your source of news for now. (Well for me it is, I would consider it.)

So what about all the other videos that aren't aired.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Stop going off topic son its quite boring. Quit it. I only answered wat u said, stop stretching it. Now drop it.. k thnx.

جوري
07-28-2006, 03:05 AM
I love how the word "irhab" used by Mr. Hawarjeh to describe their daily life is translated to (abuse)....
irhab in arabic means terrorism.... obviousely muted down for the army that goes killing random people only in self defense.......

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 03:20 AM
Do you really think that war is pleasant? Do you think that both sides abide by the rules at all times?

War is always vulgar and unpredictable. That's why I would prefer compromise. It is just out of the agenda when dealing with Hezbullah.:cry:

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 03:56 AM
basically such videos are not viewed by most of the people in the west.
CNN is the biggest example.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad
basically such videos are not viewed by most of the people in the west.
CNN is the biggest example.
I sometimes watch news videos occasionally. I really see no purpose in viewing graphic videos. Everyone knows (or should know) what war involves.

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
Do you really think that war is pleasant? Do you think that both sides abide by the rules at all times?

War is always vulgar and unpredictable. That's why I would prefer compromise. It is just out of the agenda when dealing with Hezbullah.:cry:
every one is against war, no body like a war, and I'm sure if israel have known that Hezb Allah have rockets that can reach Haifa and the cities after Haifa, I'm pretty sure that would have been more care full in their decision...

but since israel chosen to have an open war with Lebanon, Hazb Allah have no choice but to attack back and lunch their rockets.

if israel never attacked Palestine and Lebanon, Hamas or Hezb Allah would not exist.

and if USA never have done their stupid mistakes in Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, Al-Qa'eda wouldn't have exist as well.

But since their is violence and terrorism from those two israel and USA, then the reaction would be RESISTANCE since the lands are occupied nad it's people are suffering.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:08 AM
every one is against war, no body like a war, and I'm sure if israel have known that Hezb Allah have rockets that can reach Haifa and the cities after Haifa, I'm pretty sure that would have been more care full in their decision...

but since israel chosen to have an open war with Lebanon, Hazb Allah have no choice but to attack back and lunch their rockets.

if israel never attacked Palestine and Lebanon, Hamas or Hezb Allah would not exist.

and if USA never have done their stupid mistakes in Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, Al-Qa'eda wouldn't have exist as well.

But since their is violence and terrorism from those two israel and USA, then the reaction would be RESISTANCE since the lands are occupied nad it's people are suffering.
I clearly do not support any terrorist organizations and will not try to make excuses for them. It amazes me that you are in Canada and openly supporting terrorism.

There's a few things wrong with this picture?:? :?

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:18 AM
I clearly do not support any terrorist organizations and will not try to make excuses for them. It amazes me that you are in Canada and openly supporting terrorism.

who deemed them terrorists? Israel? the same nation whose foundation was based on terrorism? Hagana Irgun and the Stern Gang ..come on.... the word is been so over used it has lost all meaning....
look at the def. in meriam websiter m-w.com and then come again tell us who the terrorists are..........

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 04:20 AM
I sometimes watch news videos occasionally. I really see no purpose in viewing graphic videos. Everyone knows (or should know) what war involves.
But every one doesn't know what's the cause of this war... They should see and understand whats going on...

after this war with Lebanon, all the Arab and Muslims countries have taken a decision that israel are our only enemy... and all of them are against israel by all means, even UN is trying to condemn israel for violence but USA have stoped them twice by their VETO. which is SOOO UNFAIR.

and now what is happening is that hate is increasing not only for israel, also for USA, and the hate is increasing day after day bcz of whats going on in Iraq and Afghanistan.

those two think that they own the world bcz they have power, I'm sure at the end they are falling down soon bcz the hate they have gaint is so unforgivable and every one is looking for revenge.

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:20 AM
No there is no point... pls don't bother yourself with people dying... do concern yourself with how young they are when throwing stones at IDF soliders and how hateful that seems and if it is endorsed by Islam..

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:22 AM
who deemed them terrorists? Israel? the same nation whose foundation was based on terrorism? Hagana Irgun and the Stern Gang ..come on.... the word is been so over used it has lost all meaning....
look at the def. in meriam websiter m-w.com and then come again tell us who the terrorists are..........

Hebzallah, Al-Quada, & Hamas are terrorist organizations. Those who choose to believe that they are not terrorist organizations should not complain when they are labeled as radicals or threats to society.

I'm all for free speech and allowing free thought. You have to admit that when someone adopts controversial beliefs they will face adversity in society. If this is acceptable to them, it's acceptable to me. I just don't want to hear their complaints about labeling, discrimination, etc.

It seems that some try to justify terrorism by citing the Palestinian plight. I think it's time that the Palestinians and Arab world drops the issue and accepts defeat. What do you think?

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...palestine.html

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:29 AM
Hebzallah, Al-Quada, & Hamas are terrorist organizations. Those who choose to believe that they are not terrorist organizations should not complain when they are labeled as radicals or threats to society.

I'm all for free speech and allowing free thought. You have to admit that when someone adopts controversial beliefs they will face adversity in society. If this is acceptable to them, it's acceptable to me. I just don't want to hear their complaints about labeling, discrimination, etc.
I don't get emotionally involved with what you or any member writes... frankly it makes no difference in my life whatsoever or how world politics is run..if you think the easter bunny is a child molestor or santa clause is a gay in that red suit. I reckon they will still be around yearly.... if a particular post isn't to your liking you can always skip through I don't think anyone is setting you down at gun point to read....

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 04:32 AM

YEA THATS WERE ITS ATTT!!!!!

couldnt have said it better

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 04:32 AM

If USA consider Hezb Allah and Hamas as a terrorist groups that doesn't mean that i should follow them.

Hezb Allah is inside the Lebanese government and they were elected democratically and have won by the voice of Lebanese people...
the Lebanese government states that Hezb Allah have the right to free their people from the zionist jails.

Hamas has been elected democratically by the Palestinian people... and they are also under attack and they have people in the zionist jails and their land is occupied...

no body would want to vote for terrorism i guess... i think that should be clear to you...

please don't accuse me of supporting terrorism, i support the groups whom are officially in the Lebanese government and the Palestinian government whom were chosen by the Lebanese people and the Palestine people.

if USA can't accept the fact that we don't want their plans or their help, then that's their problem.
they are the one who's increasing terrorism in this world.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 04:33 AM
this is so sad, i cant take much more of watching this

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:34 AM
if a particular post isn't to your liking you can always skip through I don't think anyone is setting you down at gun point to read....
Or I can form an opinion and reply to the post. Hmmm That's more logical on a forum, don't you think?

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:35 AM
funny how they wish to impose their own brand of democracy aka oligarchy and when it isn't to their liking they impose sanctions... kill some more and then call them terrorists... the world has gone mad!!!

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 04:36 AM
people should stop arguing, people are dying and yet people on here argue over petty bs that noone over there dying would care to hear, military and militant groups aside, people just want to survive

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:36 AM
Or I can form an opinion and reply to the post. Hmmm That's more logical on a forum, don't you think?
Don't I think what lady? you were complaining about not wanting to hear complaints I believe I gave you an easy out...

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 04:41 AM

It seems that some try to justify terrorism by citing the Palestinian plight. I think it's time that the Palestinians and Arab world drops the issue and accepts defeat. What do you think?

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...palestine.html
That is a punk a gutless nation who wont stand up and fight for what they believe in even tho they are out numberd and weaker

I figured your one of those who watch CNN and actually believe the crap thats fed to you by spoon and thats cool for you

the reality of the matter is that these "terrorist Organizations" have been formed because their land is being Occupied.....

Clearly that hasnt been a consideration because of our dear friend Larry King Live

Your soo Niave WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:45 AM
If USA consider Hezb Allah and Hamas as a terrorist groups that doesn't mean that i should follow them.

Hezb Allah is inside the Lebanese government and they were elected democratically and have won by the voice of Lebanese people...
the Lebanese government states that Hezb Allah have the right to free their people from the zionist jails.

Hamas has been elected democratically by the Palestinian people... and they are also under attack and they have people in the zionist jails and their land is occupied...

no body would want to vote for terrorism i guess... i think that should be clear to you...

please don't accuse me of supporting terrorism, i support the groups whom are officially in the Lebanese government and the Palestinian government whom were chosen by the Lebanese people and the Palestine people.

if USA can't accept the fact that we don't want their plans or their help, then that's their problem.
they are the one who's increasing terrorism in this world.
It's clear that your definition of terrorism differs from the typical American definition of terrorism. Being that there are many who support your definition of terrorism, conflict is inevitable. It makes it "us or them". Although I'm don't like war, I'm becoming convinced that it is necessary.

I initially felt that compromise and peace keeping efforts were the best option. I really don't think that it is possible when you are dealing with people who do not wish to compromise. This makes war more important and I applaud the Israeli's for taking the brave step to annihilate the enemy.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 04:46 AM
searchingsoul, isnt your husband a muslim? how does he feel about ur media sucked in views? how does he sleep besides u at night? or doesnt he:hiding:

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:49 AM
Don't I think what lady? you were complaining about not wanting to hear complaints I believe I gave you an easy out...
No. I stated that when people adopt controversial views they shouldn't complain when they are met will contempt. It is called taking responsibility. I'm not looking for a way out.:)

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 04:49 AM
thats some rediculouse nonesence

Over One soilder or two soldiers more than 600 civillians being murderd and killed in cold blood by air strikes

And you aplaude this???? you actually feel like that was the best move....

I didnt even believe that people who thought like that existed until today

All i can say is try to form an oppinion after viewing other news channels aside from CNN alone
perhaps pick up a book and read about Isreali History, the six day war, perhaps watch another news channel and than form an oppinion

Im so shocked that people actually support ISREAL its unbelievable to me

its like a person supporting a rapist and saying "well the man has needs"

Im in shock

are you okay...

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 04:50 AM
I was afraid of this. By accepting that this video shows something bad in terms of Israeli actions, you are then expected to "understand" why terrorist groups exist. I'm sorry but I don't accept that equation.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
searchingsoul, isnt your husband a muslim? how does he feel about ur media sucked in views? how does he sleep besides u at night? or doesnt he:hiding:
Yes, he's Arabic Muslim. He is far more supportive of Western influence in the ME than most people I know. He's a big supporter of George Bush.

I would beg to differ about me having media sucked in views. LOL I make an effort to obtain news from various sources. I'm here on LI Forum aren't I? Believe it or not the information on this forum greatly influences my views.

Does he sleep beside me? Is that the best you could do?

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Where did this "all Muslims should think alike" mentality come from?

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Yes, he's Arabic Muslim. He is far more supportive of Western influence in the ME than most people I know. He's a big supporter of George Bush.

I would beg to differ about me having media sucked in views. LOL I make an effort to obtain news from various sources. I'm here on LI Forum aren't I? Believe it or not the information on this forum greatly influences my views.

Does he sleep beside me? Is that the best you could do?

I find part of this to be a lie, an arab muslim whos a big supporter of George bush? is he even in touch with his culture or people or maybe my dad and a few cousins have a more realistic touch on things in the mideast when they were sent into iraq and suddenly supprised about how evil the american political system is to just about everyone else in the world, people like you are a disgrace, sorry:grumbling

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:01 AM
But every one doesn't know what's the cause of this war... They should see and understand whats going on...

It's advisible to search for the cause of war. It's grotesque to pine for video footage of atrocities. IMO

after this war with Lebanon, all the Arab and Muslims countries have taken a decision that israel are our only enemy... and all of them are against israel by all means, even UN is trying to condemn israel for violence but USA have stoped them twice by their VETO. which is SOOO UNFAIR.

It's "unfair" if you support Hezbollah.

and now what is happening is that hate is increasing not only for israel, also for USA, and the hate is increasing day after day bcz of whats going on in Iraq and Afghanistan.

those two think that they own the world bcz they have power, I'm sure at the end they are falling down soon bcz the hate they have gaint is so unforgivable and every one is looking for revenge.

And many Americans are waking up and seeing who their real enemies are.
:) :) :)

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:04 AM
No there is no point... pls don't bother yourself with people dying... do concern yourself with how young they are when throwing stones at IDF soliders and how hateful that seems and if it is endorsed by Islam..
Hey, I have questions. I'm not ashamed. At least I'm making an effort to understand the opinions of other people.:)

I am concerned with people dying but at the same time I realize that war is a reality. Do I need to view pictures of people being shot? No. :)

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 05:08 AM
I find part of this to be a lie, an arab muslim whos a big supporter of George bush? is he even in touch with his culture or people or maybe my dad and a few cousins have a more realistic touch on things in the mideast when they were sent into iraq and suddenly supprised about how evil the american political system is to just about everyone else in the world, people like you are a disgrace, sorry:grumbling
I think it is a disgrace that you would rather attack her husband and his integrity rather than rationally discuss a topic. No offense.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Quruxbadaan
That is a punk a gutless nation who wont stand up and fight for what they believe in even tho they are out numberd and weaker
*If they wish to fight until they are annihilated it's okay with me. I do feel for the innocents who desire peace.:cry:

I figured your one of those who watch CNN and actually believe the crap thats fed to you by spoon and thats cool for you

I take my news from many sources. I like to see and hear all angles on current events. :)

the reality of the matter is that these "terrorist Organizations" have been formed because their land is being Occupied.....

They need to get over it or fight until annihilation.

Clearly that hasnt been a consideration because of our dear friend Larry King Live

Your soo Niave WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
I was taught to turn the other cheek. LOL :)
:) :) :)

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I think it is a disgrace that you would rather attack her husband and his integrity rather than rationally discuss a topic. No offense.

no i just know people who live and learn instead of giving an opinion that has no basis

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:14 AM
thats some rediculouse nonesence

Over One soilder or two soldiers more than 600 civillians being murderd and killed in cold blood by air strikes

And you aplaude this???? you actually feel like that was the best move....

I didnt even believe that people who thought like that existed until today

All i can say is try to form an oppinion after viewing other news channels aside from CNN alone
perhaps pick up a book and read about Isreali History, the six day war, perhaps watch another news channel and than form an oppinion

Im so shocked that people actually support ISREAL its unbelievable to me

its like a person supporting a rapist and saying "well the man has needs"

Im in shock

are you okay...
Sorry to put you in shock. I don't know where you live. Where I'm located most people do support Israel. I didn't know there was anything shocking about this. Again, sorry to cause you discomfort.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:22 AM
no i just know people who live and learn instead of giving an opinion that has no basis
Crystal4Peace, if someone has a different opinion it doesn't mean that it is without basis. As Keltoi mentioned, all muslims do not, and should not, think alike!

http://www.muslimrepublicans.com/
Here's a website for muslim republicans. Actually I just found it. We can both experience together. I'm shocked that you believe that all muslims think alike. They hold various opinions about world issues and religion.

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 05:24 AM
Terrorism refers to a strategy of using violence, or threat of violence targeted against non-combatants to generate fear, cause disruption, and ultimately, to bring about compliance with specific political, religious, ideological, and personal demands.[1] The targets of terrorist attacks typically are not the individuals who are killed, injured, or taken hostage, but rather the societies to which these individuals belong. Terrorism is a type of unconventional warfare designed to weaken or supplant existing political landscapes through capitulation or acquiescence, as opposed to subversion or direct military action. The broader influence of terrorism in the modern world is often attributed to the dramatic focus of mass media in amplifying feelings of intense fear and anger.

In 1800 oppression of jewish people in earopean countries led to their flea to palistine! Where the Zionoists wished to establish a JEWISH homeland. They were not concerned about the Arab population, which they ignored, or thought would agree to voluntary transfer to other Arab countries.
Isreal deliberately strikes civilian based land targeting NON COMBATANTS to do what??? Generate fear
America Spend over 500 billion dollars last year in developing nuclear weapons for what??? Impose fear in the hearts of its opponents and to back terrorist Isreal

Honestly the definition of terrorism tells you who the terrorists Are
the fact of the matter is that America has a Huge role in supplying Weapons and support to Isreal
the war in 1967 illustrates that (for those who are stupid enough to believe otherwise)
Its clear VERY clear that Isreal is enjoying this power and this ability to crush whoever they choose
The prophet SAW tells us that a time will come when the Muslims will be attacked from all corners like a plate of food surrounded by hungry people and that the Muslims will be Large in number yet weak like the froth from the waves of the ocean that crash into land.

That’s what it is THE MUSLIMS OF TODAY ARE…weak And they turn their backs on each other and they allow themselves to be divided and to be subjugated
Its written that we will be subjected to this type of horrific terrorism
The tables have been turned on us and the Muslims are being called terrorists for defending themselves and trying to get their land together and trying to get the occupation out Take a look at a map before 1967 and compare it to after the war

The bottom line is AMERICA AND ISREAL ARE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS that’s all there is to it
Think about the fact that America openly talks about their weapons of Mass destruction and if any other country Tries to develop similar weapons they are immediately disarmed??? Why is that???
Both of those countries are COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 05:26 AM
Crystal4Peace, if someone has a different opinion it doesn't mean that it is without basis. As Keltoi mentioned, all muslims do not, and should not, think alike!

http://www.muslimrepublicans.com/
Here's a website for muslim republicans. Actually I just found it. We can both experience together. I'm shocked that you believe that all muslims think alike. They hold various opinions about world issues and religion.

why must u even drag politics into it, im so sick of people democrat this republican that u know what i am neithe rep, dem, con, lib anything i rather call myself a human being and i know when someone or a country is in the wrong, i dont need a political side to choose to show me this, and maybe my conern above all others its that innocents livesmatter more then some bs political agenda i dont care if ur husband is a communist i really dont give 2 .... so please with ur muslimrepublican site, shove it like any other politcal madness, thats the problem with people.+o( :heated:

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:28 AM
why must u even drag politics into it, im so sick of people democrat this republican that u know what i am neithe rep, dem, con, lib anything i rather call myself a human being and i know when someone or a country is in the wrong, i dont need a political side to choose to show me this, and maybe my conern above all others its that innocents livesmatter more then some bs political agenda i dont care if ur husband is a communist i really dont give 2 .... so please with ur muslimrepublican site, shove it like any other politcal madness, thats the problem with people.+o( :heated:
:? :? :?

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 05:32 AM
Searchingsoul

i guess you didnt know that war in the middle east has been around for over 50 years now??
Anialation??? I think not????
This isnt news and palestinians have been fighting for their lives with rocks and still they fight and still they stand up to cowards who hide behind tanks and fighter jets who drop bombs on innocent children

still they fight
thats one thing i can give them credit for Not being PUNKS try as the oppressors might they just wont get rid of the MUSLIMS NEVERRR no MATTER WHAT THE ODDS

and muslims men like your husband and the king of saudi arabia are a disgrace to human kind Sorry thats just what it is ....

anywhoo all this Isreal support is disturbing!

Im gonna go read the cyber counciling section!

peace

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:35 AM
Searchingsoul

i guess you didnt know that war in the middle east has been around for over 50 years now??
Anialation??? I think not????
This isnt news and palestinians have been fighting for their lives with rocks and still they fight and still they stand up to cowards who hide behind tanks and fighter jets who drop bombs on innocent children

still they fight
thats one thing i can give them credit for Not being PUNKS try as the oppressors might they just wont get rid of the MUSLIMS NEVERRR no MATTER WHAT THE ODDS

and muslims men like your husband and the king of saudi arabia are a disgrace to human kind Sorry thats just what it is ....

anywhoo all this Isreal support is disturbing!

Im gonna go read the cyber counciling section!

peace
Yes I am aware that war has been around in the ME for quite some time now. LOL

I would like to end the insults directed toward my husband. Only I'm allowed to insult him. ;D ;D ;D It's best not to judge.

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 05:46 AM
Im sorry but anybody who supports George W bush and claims to be MUSLIM!!!!
is a disgrace i dont know your husband and frankly im glad because im sure i would spit in his face

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey, I have questions. I'm not ashamed. At least I'm making an effort to understand the opinions of other people.:)

I am concerned with people dying but at the same time I realize that war is a reality. Do I need to view pictures of people being shot? No. :)
Well if you are going to keep spreading those none sense stuff about terrorism and israel and such related stuff.. then YES, you should see so you can learn facts your self...

i don't understand your logic..?!?1
if i came to you killed your husband and child and then forced you to share your house with me... then forced you to pay me taxes bcz you are living with me in YOUR house... and then at the end you will come and kill me for revenge, and after all that people who think like you would be against you bcz you killed me for no reason while i was trying to live with you in PEACE.

if you can't understand such thing while it's been said to you.. then YES you should go watch those scenes your self.

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 05:47 AM
ohhh that goes for the king of saudia too

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:49 AM
Im sorry but anybody who supports George W bush and claims to be MUSLIM!!!!
is a disgrace i dont know your husband and frankly im glad because im sure i would spit in his face
So mature of you. LOL

May I ask why you feel others need to adhere to your beliefs? Why is it important to you?

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 05:50 AM
you dont know to make acusations honey
Im ALL WOMAN

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:53 AM
Well if you are going to keep spreading those none sense stuff about terrorism and israel and such related stuff.. then YES, you should see so you can learn facts your self...

I'm not spreading nonsense. I hold a different opinion than you. There is a difference.:)

i don't understand your logic..?!?1
if i came to you killed your husband and child and then forced you to share your house with me... then forced you to pay me taxes bcz you are living with me in YOUR house... and then at the end you will come and kill me for revenge, and after all that people who think like you would be against you bcz you killed me for no reason while i was trying to live with you in PEACE.

if you can't understand such thing while it's been said to you.. then YES you should go watch those scenes your self.

Issues are never this one sided.
thanks for your imput again

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 05:59 AM
you dont know to make acusations honey
Im ALL WOMAN
I really don't mind your insults. They make me chuckle. ;D I do feel that they are inappropriate and considered "beef" on this forum. I'm sure other members aren't interested in such petty comments either. Please feel free to PM me all your comments which are unrelated to this topic. Thanks!

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 06:01 AM
sweety your too funny

nothing ive said is unrelated to the topic sorry perhaps you should try to read what I wrote a second time
I understand tho not everybody gets things the first time around

Quruxbadaan
07-28-2006, 06:04 AM
p.s i dont feel that others have to adher to my beliefs where would u get an idea like that?????

again read CAREFULLY word by word letter by letter

C...A....T...

spells what?? CAT
GOOD JOB!!! now do that for my posts and than try to comment

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 06:07 AM
p.s i dont feel that others have to adher to my beliefs where would u get an idea like that?????

again read CAREFULLY word by word letter by letter

C...A....T...

spells what?? CAT
GOOD JOB!!! now do that for my posts and than try to comment
:? :? :? I don't understand where all the anger comes from?

mujahedeen2087
07-28-2006, 06:24 AM
i dont see any video

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-28-2006, 02:24 PM
If everyone is gunna claim Hezbollah, Hamas, etc are terrorists than the whole world are terrorists. cuz part of the meaning involves hurting innocent people and use of military action. So USA, Isreal and whatever damn country is not exlcuded.

جوري
07-28-2006, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
i dont see any video
click on the link from the first page...

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 04:03 PM
The anger comes from the inability to address a topic with any degree of coherency or intellectual honesty, therefor it is much easier to attack your husband and make bold internet warrior statements like "I would spit in his face". It is childish and somewhat amusing, but gets old after awhile.

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 04:20 PM
thanks for your imput again
The only reason I'm providing you with my input is to clarify the facts that you are missing... but if that is not benefiting you in any way, then i don't think my input means any thing.

Lamaggad
07-28-2006, 04:22 PM
you just said that you don't like to watch movies of israeli crimes, and you don't want to look at pictures... you don't even live in the same society that Palestinian and Lebanese are living.

that is why you don't want to understand...

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
The only reason I'm providing you with my input is to clarify the facts that you are missing... but if that is not benefiting you in any way, then i don't think my input means any thing.

You are providing me with your opinion. Your imput is beneficial and appreciated.

Abdul Fattah
07-28-2006, 05:16 PM
I wanted to place a quick comment. I am equally shocked at finding out there are muslims supporting Bush as you peolpe are. But that does not allow us to insult or jump to conclusions. Try to be more constructive people, rather then speaking about spitting in each others face and claiming other people aren't really muslims.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-28-2006, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by steve
I wanted to place a quick comment. I am equally shocked at finding out there are muslims supporting Bush as you peolpe are. But that does not allow us to insult or jump to conclusions. Try to be more constructive people, rather then speaking about spitting in each others face and claiming other people aren't really muslims.
Agreed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.