/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question to Non-Muslims

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 09:49 AM
:peace: :)

In all honesty, are you happy?

if you are happy, whats keeping you happy?

if you aint happy then what do you think will make you happy?

Also to Aethiests - How do you feel about this temporary abode, doesnt it feel meaningless without an afterlife?

:peace:

Note To Non-Muslims Only

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
07-28-2006, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed

yes, at least, most of the time

hmmmm.... well, i have been blessed with a deep sense of gratitude and appreciation for small things. also, i am quite content with what i have and don't feel the need for more.

if you aint happy then what do you think will make you happy?

Note To Non-Muslims Only
peace right back at you!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 10:01 AM
^ Thanks for answering and i agree, always question authority!! ALWAYS!!

wilberhum
07-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes, life is good.

My wife, my children, a comfortable life style, and freedom.

Also to Aethiests - How do you feel about this temporary abode, doesnt it feel meaningless without an afterlife?
I’m not an atheist but I don’t believe is an “After Life”. I don’t think that makes my life meaningless. It just means my life is temporary.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed

Yes, I'm hysterically happy.

My family, friends, accomplishments, freedoms

Note To Non-Muslims Only
:) :) :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Thank you for your answers, im currently thinking about something, i hope its ok if i ask more questions later :)

Thanks again

:peace: :) :)

Abdul Fattah
07-28-2006, 10:01 PM
If someone had asked me 5 years ago (back when I was atheitic): Are you happy? Depending on my mood, there was a high posibility I'd have answered yes. But I never knew there was a happyness like this before :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by steve
If someone had asked me 5 years ago (back when I was atheitic): Are you happy? Depending on my mood, there was a high posibility I'd have answered yes. But I never knew there was a happyness like this before :)
mashAllah, ye Alhamdullilah even when i was ignorant, i thought i knew happiness but subhanAllah it doesnt compare at all to how i feel now. True contentment Alhamdullilah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.