/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More About Islam

Zainab Olabisi
07-28-2006, 11:19 AM
ASSALAMUN ALAIKUM BROTHERS & SISTERS IN ISLAM.

I am a new member in this site I will like to know more my religion;obligation, the dos and don'ts of Islam, important of Zakkat to muslims, Islamic dress code for women, the use of bids after prayer.

WASSALAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU.

ZAINAB OLABOSI.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wafa islam
07-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Asalaamu alaykum sister !!

Welcome to LI forums :)

Insha Allah you will find answer to your questions in the "Basics of Islam" forum.

Other sites that can be useful are:
www.islamweb.net
www.islamway.com
www.islamtoday.com
www.load-islam.com
www.islam-qa.com

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

- Qatada -
07-28-2006, 01:32 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister. You can find answers to your questions from the Basics of Islam section insha'Allaahu ta'aala.

If you have any questions about islam, or even the forum - please do ask. We look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

afriend2
07-28-2006, 03:08 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI sister, inshAllah i hope you find this site to be very beneficial!

wassalam :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
07-28-2006, 03:09 PM
welcome and enjoy :wub:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.