/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mind Reading

gamsta3
07-28-2006, 02:18 PM
:sl:

Hello
Well basically, i want to know about mind reading/ telepathy. I think it has been done to me. Infact, i am sure it has been done to me. I am also very interested in people who can see further far away places as i am also sure this has been done to me. My natural inclination is to say it is all a load of rubbish. Furthermore, in the holy koran, Allah s.w says only he knows what is in the hearts of men. Yet, i am convinced that hidden information concerning myself has been revealed to others through mind reading and what i guess para psychology calls esp, extra sensory perception. I have gone to my local mosque and asked the imam about this and he told me that no, only Allah can know what is in your mind and heart.
Can somebody please put me straight on this one. I eagerly welcome all opinions on this matter. I would also appreciate it if you could send me any articles, religious or secular such as the sayings of the prophet s.a.w. regarding this matter. I really have been going crazy with this one for the last ten or so months. One part of me is saying how can this be, it must be all a load of nonsense, yet the other part of me just cannot ignore the evidence of what has happened to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
07-28-2006, 02:19 PM
hello welcome to the site so finally you introduced your self anyway enjoy :) and my cats are really good at mind reading ;D

bronumba1
07-28-2006, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by gamsta3

Hello
Well basically, i want to know about mind reading/ telepathy. I think it has been done to me. Infact, i am sure it has been done to me. I am also very interested in people who can see further far away places as i am also sure this has been done to me. My natural inclination is to say it is all a load of rubbish. Furthermore, in the holy koran, Allah s.w says only he knows what is in the hearts of men. Yet, i am convinced that hidden information concerning myself has been revealed to others through mind reading and what i guess para psychology calls esp, extra sensory perception. I have gone to my local mosque and asked the imam about this and he told me that no, only Allah can know what is in your mind and heart.
Can somebody please put me straight on this one. I eagerly welcome all opinions on this matter. I would also appreciate it if you could send me any articles, religious or secular such as the sayings of the prophet s.a.w. regarding this matter. I really have been going crazy with this one for the last ten or so months. One part of me is saying how can this be, it must be all a load of nonsense, yet the other part of me just cannot ignore the evidence of what has happened to me.
wired into but welcome

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 02:30 PM
bro rememba jinns exist so dont take it as mind reading coz i doubt thats what it is but Allah knows best.

anyway :welcome:

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gamsta3
07-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Hello
Some of my friends have told me this too. I have read ayat al-kursi and temporarily, i have been letf alone. I do not drink alcohol and i do not eat pork. But i do not pray regularly and i also sometimes do bad things such as smoking hashish and other things which although are not major sins are nonetheless still wicked things to do. Hence, when i read ayat al kursi, it will only work for me as long as i am not doing any evil. Let me once remind you that i do not do anything really bad like stealing, just things like smoking pot.
Throughout all mi research through islamic books and articles, i have only come across one article where th prophet muhammed s.a.w, spoke of soething call khasf, hence some people having the ability to see things, such as what is in your mind or your emotional state. Furthermore, how comes, i do not have this ability. Some people do it to me in an unwelcomed way yet i am unable to respond. I know that there is magic but i would never partake in this as it is a great evil and i think you risk losing out in the hereafter completely. Other than the ayats, is there anything i can do to completly block out any unwelcome intruders in my mind being they jin or shaytan. Im not being funny here, some people really are messing with my mind here and i just feel completely defenseless.

afriend2
07-28-2006, 03:06 PM
salaam,

Allahu Alam brother regarding the telepathy matter.
but anyways welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

Kittygyal
07-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Hello
Some of my friends have told me this too. I have read ayat al-kursi and temporarily, i have been letf alone. I do not drink alcohol and i do not eat pork. But i do not pray regularly and i also sometimes do bad things such as smoking hashish and other things which although are not major sins are nonetheless still wicked things to do. Hence, when i read ayat al kursi, it will only work for me as long as i am not doing any evil. Let me once remind you that i do not do anything really bad like stealing, just things like smoking pot.
Throughout all mi research through islamic books and articles, i have only come across one article where th prophet muhammed s.a.w, spoke of soething call khasf, hence some people having the ability to see things, such as what is in your mind or your emotional state. Furthermore, how comes, i do not have this ability. Some people do it to me in an unwelcomed way yet i am unable to respond. I know that there is magic but i would never partake in this as it is a great evil and i think you risk losing out in the hereafter completely. Other than the ayats, is there anything i can do to completly block out any unwelcome intruders in my mind being they jin or shaytan. Im not being funny here, some people really are messing with my mind here and i just feel completely defenseless.

humm well brothr all i can say is God knows best and who's messing with yor mind here?? :rollseyes

Abdul-Raouf
07-29-2006, 06:07 AM
I have gone to my local mosque and asked the imam about this and he told me that no, only Allah can know what is in your mind and heart.
YES ONLY ALLAH CAN READ YOU.......NO ONE ELSE.

Sanobar
07-29-2006, 06:16 AM
welcome to the forums!
:w:

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Hey bruv

Thanks for the downloads. Im downloading it know.
Maybe what i said was a bit far fetched. I think i have a jin problem. There can be no other explanation.

Jazakallah

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Hello bruv

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future.

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey bruv

Thanks for the downloads. Im downloading it know.
Maybe what i said was a bit far fetched. I think i have a jin problem. There can be no other explanation.

Jazakallah

:zip:
theres someone else on this forum got a Jinn problem too :hiding:

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Hello bruv

Well you have read what i have posted and i will stand by it to the day i die. Yes, in the Koran, Allah makes this clear. But do not forget that in sura annas, allah makes it clear that both the jinn and the man can whisper into your hearts. I have had first had experiencer of this on more than one occasion. Trust me bruv there is a lot of evil out there. May Allah protect you from all the evil. I fell into a bad situation, nobody believed what i said, even my mother recommended i see a psychiatrist. The only explanation i can give for my predicament is that sometimes Allah curses and punishes his servants. And sometimes the punishment can be felt in the dunnya before you have arrived in the akhira, although afcourse the punishment of the dunya is nothing compared to that of the akhira. Well, i did some evil many years ago. Inshallah, may Allah forgive me and remove this problem from my mind.

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Hello bruv

Well you have read what i have posted and i will stand by it to the day i die. Yes, in the Koran, Allah makes this clear. But do not forget that in sura annas, allah makes it clear that both the jinn and the man can whisper into your hearts. I have had first had experiencer of this on more than one occasion. Trust me bruv there is a lot of evil out there. May Allah protect you from all the evil. I fell into a bad situation, nobody believed what i said, even my mother recommended i see a psychiatrist. The only explanation i can give for my predicament is that sometimes Allah curses and punishes his servants. And sometimes the punishment can be felt in the dunnya before you have arrived in the akhira, although afcourse the punishment of the dunya is nothing compared to that of the akhira. Well, i did some evil many years ago. Inshallah, may Allah forgive me and remove this problem from my mind.
Amin and bro am not a brother am a sister :)

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Hello bruv

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future.

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Sorry sister

Whilst i was writing the reply, i looked at the gender of my own profile to figure out your gender. Well, i am still new to all this.[MAD][/MAD]

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Sorry sister

Whilst i was writing the reply, i looked at the gender of my own profile to figure out your gender. Well, i am still new to all this.[MAD][/MAD]
No worries brova it's all good :)
may i asked that all this Jinn thing how do you get it?

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Hello Sister

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future. Also, yes, Allah Alam is always the best thing to say, cos you just dont know for sure.[BANANA][/BANANA]

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Hello Sister

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future. Also, yes, Allah Alam is always the best thing to say, cos you just dont know for sure.[BANANA][/BANANA]
bro can you plz answer my question plz :)

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Well sister im not sure. I have always been a bit of a disobedient person. I started smoking cigarettes and hashish when i was 19, and i used to drink alcohol long before this. Plus on many occasions i have disappointed my father. All this leads to a wicked life and hence brings you to your own destruction and humiliation. Alhamdulillah, i have not touched alcohol for almost 2 years now. But unfortunately, i still smoke the pot once in awhile. I do not maintain regular prayers although i do fast, i have fasted since i can remember. On many occasions, my dad has followed me to the hash dens i still frequent and has draged me out sometimes beating me with metal poles in front of everybody. This is how much i have disappointed my parents.
I have been aware of jinnis for a very long time. Infact i am positive that in my parents home back in my home country, there is christian jinni who lives there. I know this because on more than one occasion he came to me in the midle of the night and started reading prayers to me in latin. At first this scared me, but then it didnt really bother me. However, my real troubles started when i met this girl, which was almost a year ago know. This time the jinnis had real power over me. In other words, i had put my foot right in it.

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:33 PM
I have done many bad things such as inviting bad people to my home, drinking alcholol in my living room which is full of pictures of quranic ayats. I also really messed with these two other guys financially. Basically, i cheated them and i think i more or less ruined their lives.

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Well sister im not sure. I have always been a bit of a disobedient person. I started smoking cigarettes and hashish when i was 19, and i used to drink alcohol long before this. Plus on many occasions i have disappointed my father. All this leads to a wicked life and hence brings you to your own destruction and humiliation. Alhamdulillah, i have not touched alcohol for almost 2 years now. But unfortunately, i still smoke the pot once in awhile. I do not maintain regular prayers although i do fast, i have fasted since i can remember. On many occasions, my dad has followed me to the hash dens i still frequent and has draged me out sometimes beating me with metal poles in front of everybody. This is how much i have disappointed my parents.
I have been aware of jinnis for a very long time. Infact i am positive that in my parents home back in my home country, there is christian jinni who lives there. I know this because on more than one occasion he came to me in the midle of the night and started reading prayers to me in latin. At first this scared me, but then it didnt really bother me. However, my real troubles started when i met this girl, which was almost a year ago know. This time the jinnis had real power over me. In other words, i had put my foot right in it.
OMG! bro am so sorry to hear this as i am a revert mu self i never knew about Jinns until i was on another site and some members told me about it i was so like scared but the way your saying it makes me :grumbling anyway bro all you can do is read the Koran and i hope everything goes well and also just take it easy, cause we all know back days we used to smoke weed and do all sorts i used to do it myself but am trying to stop smoking as i am raised in a christianity environment i have drank alcohol and therefore all me family does (step family) but then again bro all we can do is hope God leads us ALL to the right path (amin)

once again am so sorry to hear about this :cry:
take care

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks sister

Like i said, my list of wrong doing can go on forever. You were raised in a christian enivironment and allhamdullilah u reverted. But still alcohol is not considered bad in the west. But in my culture, drinking alcohol is really, really bad. If u did bad in your past, its not so bad, becuase that was your culture and u did not really know any better. Furthermore, u were not antagonising your family members or friends. In my case, first of all i was raised in a musli environment, and second of all i knew of the evil i was doing all along.

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Thanks sister

Like i said, my list of wrong doing can go on forever. You were raised in a christian enivironment and allhamdullilah u reverted. But still alcohol is not considered bad in the west. But in my culture, drinking alcohol is really, really bad. If u did bad in your past, its not so bad, becuase that was your culture and u did not really know any better. Furthermore, u were not antagonising your family members or friends. In my case, first of all i was raised in a musli environment, and second of all i knew of the evil i was doing all along.
bro i understand what you mean but am sure now you can move on and forget what happened in the past cause you should just ask forgivness from God and be patient and just try not to do anything bad now, also as you said you have been raised in a muslim environment i understnad there are many people out there whom are muslims and smoke and do bad stuff but once you do it you learn bro and also remeber one thing you can alwasy ask for forgivness from God :)
take care

Tania
07-29-2006, 02:09 PM
I read here God appreciate more the person who made mistakes and repent himself than the person without mistakes in his life. I will try to find the post.
Welcome to the forum:)

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future. Yes, i have given up alcohol for almost 2 yaers. I hardly ever smoke cigarettes and i only smoke pot every now and again. A big improvement from how i was before. Now i must try to concentrate on maintaining regular prayer. Afcourse, Allah forgives all sins except shirk.

DigitalStorm82
07-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Asalamu Alaikum Bro,

Welcome to the forum.

I want to tell you couple of things...

If you conceal your sins and secrets Allah will conceal your sins and secrets. It is better that you do not bring up your past wrong doings anymore. That is between you and Allah... Repent sincerely and do not go back to the wrong doings.

It seems like that your going on the right path now... stay strong. If you are experiencing Jinn problems... you will notice a sudden increase in these problems as you start to make your way closer to Allah... They will try their best to mislead you.

My advice is that you read Surah Baqarah (all of it) every day for 3 days every month.

Start praying... and recite Ayatul Kursi OFTEN.

Shataan himself is powerless against true believers... As Allah himself said... Shataan cannot mislead His slaves. So, jinns will not be able to harm you as well if you involve yourself in frequent worship of Allah swt.

It is all in your hands bro... Seek refuge with Allah by being obedient to his commands. Inshallah, you'll rid of this problem soon.

Be strong and stay on the right path..

W'salaamz,
Hamid

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Hello Mara

Your way of life is Christian I' sorry, i just saw this. Well ignore the last sentence. Or atleast dont take it the wrong way. Afcourse, in christianity, the trinity is one but three which means you are not polytheists but like muslims and jews monotheists, even though in islam, giving god sons or daughters is regarded as polytheism, but afcourse, i know, u do not see it that way. Hope no offence is taken. Cos it wasnt intended.

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks bro

You know, u r right, when i try to go staright, the problem can soetimes get worse. Thank you for taking my problem so seriously. I will definitely follow up on your advice.

Jazakallah

gamsta3
07-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Hello brov

Can u tell me. Can people read your mind? Can people see far away places. Can the jinn or shaytan give out private information concerning myself to other people? Or is this just some shaytan or jinni who is troubling me and making me hear these things?

DigitalStorm82
07-30-2006, 01:37 AM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Humans and Jinns have no knowlege of the unseen... except of what has been revealed to them.

What is in your mind belongs only to you. No one can read your mind... Only you and Allah knows what is in your mind.

However, Jinns are present in this world... and they can see us, but we cant see them. If they are present, they will know what you're doing... and they can tell and whisper this information to others based on what they observe not because they can read your mind... because they cannot.

Fortune tellers and palm readers...etc... Are all haram acts.. why? Because humans don't have any of these abilities... The only way they can find this type of information is through Isthikhara (dreams) or working with jinns.

Try focusing on solving the problems... as the Jinns do like it when humans talk about them... so they come and listen. And among good jinns... there are bad jinns as well... so keep your duty to Allah if you seek protection from them.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

lolwatever
07-30-2006, 01:48 AM
salams bro

It is true that only Allah knows what is in the mind and heart. But the hadith also says "beware of the intuition of the believer, for he sees with the light of Allah". i.e. some people are able to sense things by intuition, and this is not only something specific to believers (although it is a special characteristic of an elite class of believers), but intution is something that the Hadith and even Quran tells us about..

for example the incident of Ka'3b ibn ashraf, who was assasinated by Muhammad ibn Maslmah, in the authentic hadith Ka3'bs wife sensed danger and said to her husband "I swear i sense blood in this man's voice".

Also in the Quran when Yusuf was thrown into the well adn the kids came to their father with a fabricated story, Yaqoub sensed that it was a drama they where pulling which is why he was so grieved till he lost sight from crying.

Umar for example almost exceeded everyone in his intuitive capacity, for example the man who came to him and Umar told his son "I got a feeling this guy was definately a sourcerer", and when his kid asked him it turned out to be true and the former-sourcerer was surprised. As well as many incidents to do with Umar.. (e.g. the case of the man (i think his name was suhayl ibn '3amr) who came with a sword to kill the prophet and Umar sensed that there was danger and captured him before he done anything). Infact Umars intuition was such that he even sensed the intention of the person who was going to assasinate him days before he was actually killed by the same person (lulu al-majoosi).

Point is... intuition is something that some people learn as a science (it was said shafe'3ee went to Sham to learn this skill) and others have it as an inbuilt gift...

If somoene is a good believer, inshaAllah alalh will never expose their thoughts and feeling to people if it is not in the believers interest.

hope that helps
salams :)

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Salam & welcome to LI bro.

What you mentioned isn't telepathy. Telepathy can't be 'done' to people. It has to be learned and the other person can only read ur mind if you 'send' them a message in your head. They can't automatically tune into your thoughts.

You mentioned seeing things. Is seeing these 'things' a scary experience?
Are these visions pleasant or neither?

Well.. I didnt really wanna say but if it helps... I used to meditate a lot and was involved in spiritual healing. The meditation was of imagining myself in jannah in the company of whoever I chose. Things just flooded into my head, like angels, hoors and offering salah with the Prophet (Pbuh). I soon started having 'visions'. Nice ones.

I then discovered that when we achieve a certain level of spirituality, the veils of the unseen start to lift from infront of us and Allah swt, shows us things that we would otherwise never see. It's like a blessing from Him.

Let me tell you one more thing. My mother not only offers all her prayers but the voluntary ones too. So many times she has seen the Kaa'ba infront of her while she is praying.

So unless you pray/meditate a lot, then there's another reason for what is happening with you. I doubt a jinn can show u far way places etc... The best thing to do is pray to Allah to protect you. keep reciting Surahs/verses, aiyatul kursi, audhu billah, and inshaAllah Allah will protect you from mischievious shaitaans and jinns.

I think it was surah Bakarah that if recited daily, will keeps jinns out of the house. I will get back with that one as I cant rem exactly.

I will pray for you inshaAllah. Btw, are you on any medication?

wa'alaikum aslam

syilla
07-31-2006, 01:39 AM
there are two types...

one can read the future...

and the other can read the pasts...

But do not trust and rely on their readings....as they can make mistakes and also it is shirk.

Farhan1
07-31-2006, 07:54 AM
Salam gamsta,
Let me know detaily what happened that makes you believe like this.No one can read your mind. ALLAH only can know what is in your heart and in mind.If you let me know what make you like this then we can get a clear view of what is going into youu.

Muezzin
07-31-2006, 12:25 PM
I've read briefly through the thread, and I'm not entirely sure of what exactly happened to you. Do you mean that people have found out things about you and told you to your face?

Or rather, in your mind, you feel some sort of turmoil?

If they've found out things about you that you think they couldn't know, they may have just deduced it from your behavioural patterns etc. Though it's hard to say as I don't know the full story.

Abdul Fattah
07-31-2006, 12:43 PM
Listen brother, the first advice I'd give you is lay of the pot. I've had some bad expierience with that to. Trust me it's opening your mind to thise kind of abuse. Try avoiding it for a month or three (it'll take some to get it out of your system, and out of yuor thoughts). See if the problem still persists.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:05 PM

Response to farhan
O.k. I meet this girl. I want to marry her. She dont want to know. I go home i feel jealous. She starts driving around my house saying what do u want from me what do u whant from me. Whenever, i think about her, she will know that i am thinking about her and appear outside my hoe asking , what do u want from me i am so sorry. I do not like u. Well, that is how the story started. Know it seems that everybody can read my mind. When i am in my room, say, i start thinking about that girl again, people will start shouting out from other buildings. Somehow, they know that i am thinking about her. When i think about that girl, somehow, she knew that i was thinking about her. This to me seems a fact.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:06 PM
Its not the pot[MAD][MAD][/MAD][/MAD]

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:08 PM
O.k. I meet this girl. I want to marry her. She dont want to know. I go home i feel jealous. She starts driving around my house saying what do u want from me what do u whant from me. Whenever, i think about her, she will know that i am thinking about her and appear outside my hoe asking , what do u want from me i am so sorry. I do not like u. Well, that is how the story started. Know it seems that everybody can read my mind. When i am in my room, say, i start thinking about that girl again, people will start shouting out from other buildings. Somehow, they know that i am thinking about her. When i think about that girl, somehow, she knew that i was thinking about her. This to me seems a fact.

Furthermore, read the first few 2 0r 3 emails i sent u. Im not being funny here, it appears that people know what i am thinking and somethimes what i am doing.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey Muezzin

Well i dont know. U r using common sense here and it is very possible that people have deduced things from my behavioural patterens. And because, now, i have become well known in my area, people will just call things out to me and it will seem as if they know what is in my mind and thta it is all just a coinsidence. Nonetheless, what u say has common sense value to it. Poeple see u from the outside, so that when u r indoors, they already have a pretty good idea of what is going through your mind.

By the way, i like pro evolution soccer 5. Ive played etal gear solid 2 0r 3, i cant remeber. I am an absolute games fanatic. Cant wait for the ps3.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:20 PM
Well, i am not saying that people r reading my future. No one can know the future except Allah. AS regards to the past, well, it is scientifically possible, all u have to do is a bit of reasearch such as checking up on people, the people who knew the people etc and u will find out possible information about what it is u want to know from the past. This could be a possible explanation for my predicament, maybe i am being hounded. Poeple r doing research on me and coming out with all this information about me that i thought only i knew. As to seeing the future. This is not possible Sylia.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Well yes, i have had visions too. Most disturbing. They always come to me in dream form. U know that a dream is more than a dream when it is disturbing. I once dreamt that i was walking behind y brother and everything was o.k when suddenly it was the hour, and the world had coe to an end. I woke up suddenly in such a bad disturbed frightended state that i dont think i have ever been that scared in my life. This dream, i think comes from not mintaing regular prayer and indulging in certain bad intoxication such as marijuana smoking. I also think something that vivid is from Allah, telling u to change ur ways.
I also had this dream once where i was dead in a coffin in a church. A priest was standing over me reading a christian prayer. I was dead but alive and i could smell the smell of alcohol coming out of my mouth. At this time, i had become quite friendly with a christian girl i knew. She was trying to entice me to her deen. At the time, i quite like her, but after that dream i got too scared and just stopped bother with her completely. Although nothing compares to the first dream i had where suddenly it was the hour.
No i do not take any medication. I a not crazy. I can accepty, maybe i am possessed. But i am not crazy.
I have never, seen, far away places and i have never been able to read peoples minds, but in terms of having visions, yes i agree with u, this is true and i have shown u two experiences i have had with visions.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:39 PM
I know about intuition. I have intuition too. Everbody has some level of intuition. even animals have intuition. I mean, a dog knows when u r scared. Sometimes u jsut know when soething is not right, u can just sense it in the atmosphere. This is not the same as someone knowing what is in your mind. Popel being able to have conversatipons with u without u opening your mouth. People knowing what u r doing in the privacy of your own home.
I did not mean to be rude. My problem is serious and all opinions r welcome.
Jazakallah.

gamsta3
07-31-2006, 01:43 PM
So the jin can see what i a doing in my own home and then rally this information to people outside of my home. Do u have anymore advice on how i can cure myself and completely rid myself of this problem whether real or imaginary. A brother sent me a couple of audio quranic tapes which he said would dispel any bad jinns in my home, do u have any more helpful advice.

Abdul Fattah
07-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Its not the pot[MAD][MAD][/MAD][/MAD]
Well just try. this is not some lame way of trying to make you quit. I've had my own expieriences with this before I reverted to Islam, trust me it's shaytans tool and it's messing with your head. Maybe there's other things to you need to fix, but start with dropping this and I think you'll problems will disapear in thin air inshallah.

DigitalStorm82
08-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Bro, the best advice I can give you is... CONSTANTLY stay in Wuddu... and make astughfar much as you can.

Don't forget the surah baqarah... recite full surah baqarah once everyday for 3 days in each month.

Generally, if you make your salaah and read Quran, you'll find yourself getting rid of this problem.

Imagine Quran is this big strong guy who beats up evil jinns... now if you have him in your house every day beating up Jinns.... they will stop comming back to whisper in your ears... or make you see things.

Having Quran in the house doesn't stop them... its reading the Quran which stops them... they cant stand the words of Allah swt.

May the blessings of Allah be with you...

W'salaamz,
Hamid

gamsta3
08-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Hello Bruv

Thanks. I am starting to understand now. Its not just having the book at home, or reading the aya once in a while, but its actually acting upon them that dispels the evil forces. Jazakallah.

gamsta3
08-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Hello Brov

I never advocated that it was something good. I havnt had a smoke now for almost 3 months. So I am gradually getting there. Thanks for the good advice.
Jazakallah.

DigitalStorm82
08-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Congratulations on your current progress Bro.

Stay strong...

To Allah is our return... until then... make best use of this time...

W'salaamz,
Hamid

The Ruler
08-02-2006, 04:31 PM
salam....n :welcome:

i dnt relly geddit....i only read de first page so i dunno if dis has been discussed but lyk sum1s been doin dat to u? n how do u kno....as in do u feel it?.....or did i get it rong n u fink u got dem abilities??

mayb its me not readin ur thread properly...

neways

:welcome: agen

Wassalam

asiya45
08-03-2006, 08:11 PM
:sl: Brother,
I think you should recite Sura 114. An-Nas, Sura 113. Al-Falaq, Sura 112. Al-IKhlas, Sura 109. Al-Kafirun. If you have them memorize then you recite them where ever you feel there is evil.
You should also Recite Sura 72. Al-Jinn...I suggest you read the Arabic and the english so you understand the meaning of the sura.
If the evil continues i also suggest if you have a MP3 player you should
download Sura 36. Ya-Sin and the 99 names of Allah.

You can get the Quran Sura here:
http://www.shaplus.com/free-quran-so.../quran-mp3.htm

You can download the 99 names of Allah here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/media-da.../msg00713.html

Here is a link to the 99 names of Allah in English and in Arabic:
http://eternalmultimedia.com/lastbre...hsnames002.swf

Inshallah this will help you, as this has helped me in the past.
I listen to Ya-Sin and the 99 names of Allah before i go to bed. Trust me it will help you. This might even help you memorize.
May Allah Help you solve your problems and keep the evil away from you and all the muslim around the world.
Amin

Isra
08-04-2006, 06:13 AM
Hello

You know Marijuana causes parinioa and messes with your thoughts?

The Ruler
08-04-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
salam....n :welcome:

i dnt relly geddit....i only read de first page so i dunno if dis has been discussed but lyk sum1s been doin dat to u? n how do u kno....as in do u feel it?.....or did i get it rong n u fink u got dem abilities??

mayb its me not readin ur thread properly...

neways

:welcome: agen

Wassalam
errr.....iv read ur first post agen but i stil dnt geddit.....im stil wonderin....if it was done to u...how did u kno....n den agen lookin to far away places....how did u no if aperson cud do dat cuz i say 'it has been done to you'....as in lyk sum1 did it to u?...or lyk u can do it?....

:w:

gamsta3
08-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Thank you sis. Thats the type of advice i need. Something effective so that i feel i can do something about it rather than just lay there defenceless.
Jazakallah

gamsta3
08-05-2006, 05:00 PM
I know sis. But trust me this is not the pot. Its defenitely true.

gamsta3
08-05-2006, 05:01 PM
I dont get it myself sis. Just avoid evil. See to your prayers and Allah will protect u and make sure no harm will ever come to u.

gamsta3
08-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Hello brov
Well, i'm keeping wudu, trying to pray all my prayers and praying on time. I read the suras youve told me. Do u know what. For the first time in almost 11 months, the people who are bothering me r still bothering me but for a while it did not correalte with what i was thinking. They just seemed to be hurling spontaneous ideas at me which had othing to do with what was going on in my mind. Things have improved for me 75% since i took your advice.
Jazakallah

DigitalStorm82
08-06-2006, 03:20 AM
Alhumdulillah...

May Allah continue to shower His blessings on you. Ameen.

Keep your duty to Allah and nothing will go unrewarded, Inshallah.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

Woodrow
08-06-2006, 03:39 AM
I believe Alpha Dude has given the best advice.

Re: Mind Reading - 1 Week Ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brother, first off, I think maybe you should go to a specialist doctor and get a check up...

Also try and listen to the following files, composed of Quranic ayats (should dispel jinns if indeed they are troubling you):

http://www.dangerofchi.org/mp3/jinns-1.mp3
http://www.dangerofchi.org/mp3/jinns-2.mp3

Seriously, if people from tv are talking to you, it can't be telepathy ... either you have some kind of medical or jinn related problem...

I hope you will follow his words. I will be making Du'a for you as I am certain others here also will. On a personal basis I have much doubt about telepathy being a normal experience for us mere humans. Possibly some prophets may have had the ability, but I suspect it is a rare gift and only given for very special puposes.

asiya45
08-07-2006, 04:20 AM
:sl: Brother gamsta3,
May Allah help you and save you from the evil which is around us.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.