/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An beautifull recitation from Shaikh As-Sudais

Raahil
07-28-2006, 02:44 PM
:sl:

This recitation was from the 'Isha prayer on 24th of june 2006 in the Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah. Shaikh Dr. AbduRahmaan As-Sudais led the 'Isha prayer.He recited the verses 10 to 20 from Surah Az-Zumar in the first two raka'at.

The verses 10 t0 20 from Surah Az-Zumar by Shaikh Dr. AbduRahmaan As-Sudais[MP3]

See video below:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musalmaan
07-31-2006, 11:13 AM
jazak Allah for sharing it,
masha'Allah these ppl. recite Quran as it should be recited.
may Allah give us taufeeq to recite like this too.

Raahil
08-01-2006, 03:50 PM
:wasalamex

Ameen akhi baraka Allahu feek,

Here are the verses which are being recited;

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ لِلَّذِينَ أَحْسَنُوا فِي هَذِهِ الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةٌ وَأَرْضُ اللَّهِ وَاسِعَةٌ إِنَّمَا يُوَفَّى الصَّابِرُونَ أَجْرَهُم بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

39.10 . Say : O My bondmen who believe! Observe your duty to your Lord . For those who do good in this world there is good , and Allah ' s earth is spacious . Verily the steadfast will be paid their wages without stint .

قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصاً لَّهُ الدِّينَ

39.11 . Say ( O Muhammad ) : Lo! I am commanded to worship Allah , making religion pure for Him ( only ) .

وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

39.12 . And I am commanded to be the first of those who surrender ( unto Him ) .

قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ

39.13 . Say : Lo! if I should disobey my Lord , I fear the doom of a tremendous Day .

قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصاً لَّهُ دِينِي

39.14 . Say : Allah I worship , making my religion pure for Him ( only ) .

فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَلَا ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ

39.15 . Then worship what ye will beside Him . Say : The losers will be those who lose themselves and their housefolk on the Day of Resurrection . Ah , that will be the manifest loss!

لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ذَلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ

39.16 . They have an awning of fire above them and beneath them a dais ( of fire ) . With this doth Allah appall His bondmen . O My bondmen , therefor fear Me!

وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَى فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ

39.17 . And those who put away false gods lest they should worship them and turn to Allah in repentance , for them there are glad tidings . Therefor give good tidings ( O Muhammad ) to my bondmen

الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ

39.18 . Who hear advice and follow the best thereof . Such are those whom Allah guideth , and such are men of understanding .

أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ

39.19 . Is he on whom the word of doom is fulfilled ( to be helped ) , and canst thou ( O Muhammad ) rescue him who is in the Fire?

لَكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِّن فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَّبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ

39.20 . But those who keep their duty to their Lord , for them are lofty halls with lofty hails above them , built ( for them ) , beneath which rivers flow . ( It is ) a promise of Allah . Allah faileth not His promise .

Khayal
08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah, beautiful sharing..:rose:
jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
08-02-2006, 08:08 PM
jazakAllah thanks for sharing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.