/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah is preparing the Ummah

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 05:26 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

The reason why the muslim world is being attacked from all sides is because Allaah azawajal is preparing this ummah for the events which will lead to the final hour.

This has been the sunnah of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala - there are only two sides in this world, the truth and the falsehood - islam is the truth, and the the disbelievers are the falsehood. This fighting will keep happening till the time of Ya'juj & Ma'juj, because there is a constant struggle between the truth and disbelief in the tawheed of Allaah Almighty.

We are being tested and tried by our Creator to see if we will remain steadfast, or if we will give in to the kuffar. Yet we have to realise that Allaah azawajal doesn't burden a soul with more than it can bear. The same that is happening in the world right now - happened at the time of the sahabah, at the time of salahudeen, at the times of ibn taymiyyah (may Allaah Almighty be pleased with them all).. and the same will happen to us.

What is going on in the world right now may seem like islam is false, yet this is far from the truth because it is showing that islam is the only truth - due to the fact that every single corner of the world is trying to oppose it. Why? Because islam is and has always been the only form of belief which is opposing the oppressive regimes which are trying to harm the innocent right now.

If you're confused, refer back to the stories of Pharoah, the people of 'Aad, Thamud, The US of today, the Mongols at the time of Ibn Taymiyyah, the Quraysh at the time of The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) etc. Only then will you realise that islam has always been opposed, because the truth is always fought against.

But in the end, we will all be returned to our Creator - to judge between who was right and who was wrong.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

I know about the trials of the sahaba RA and i know about the trial of salahudin but just how did Allah prepare Ibn Taymiyyah?

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
07-28-2006, 05:34 PM

When ibn taymiyyah was young (about the age of 7) - the mongols attacked his town.. so when he became older - he had to fight against them. They were the oppressors and power of the world at that time.

erm.. i cant really say anything without facts, so you might want to check his biography out insha'Allaahu ta'aala.

Download:

Biography of Shaykh ul-Islaam ibn Taymiyyah
http://muslimminds.wordpress.com/fil...0Taymiyyah.pdf

And also:

Shaykh ul-Islâm ibn Taymiyyah
http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/seerah/0047.htm

He was the man who said something similar to: What can my enemies do to me? My paradise is in my heart - it goes wherever I go. To imprison me is my seclusion to worship Allaah, to take me out of my land is part of my journey to Allaah (to see His creation), and to kill me is martyrdom (shahadah) - what can my enemies do to me?

And throughout his life, he did get taken out of his homeland, and he was imprisoned many times. subhan Allaah..

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 05:36 PM
He was the man who said something similar to: What can my enemies do to me? My paradise is in my heart - it goes wherever I go. To imprison me is my seclusion to worship Allaah, to take me out of my land is part of my journey to Allaah (to see His creation), and to kill me is martyrdom (shahadah) - what can my enemies do to me?

i heard of this, subhanAllah this is one amazing speech.

bro i think i'll buy his biography from my local bookstore :p lol inshaAllah. He sounds like a very devout and pious muslim mashAllah :)

- Qatada -
07-28-2006, 05:37 PM

Bro, he wasn't just a knowledgable scholar - but he was a brave mujahid subhan Allaah.. even the kufar say he was courageous. Allaahu akbar.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ayesha Rana
07-28-2006, 05:37 PM
That quote is really nice Masha'Allah. I'm gonna change my signiture.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Bro, he wasn't just a knowledgable scholar - but he was a brave mujahid subhan Allaah.. even the kufar say he was courageous. Allaahu akbar.

in my honest opinion this is the way each and every muslim should be. Always searching for the truth but at the same time not afraid to fight for the sake of Allah, always ready always improving!!!

May Allah give us the thawfiq to be like this inshaAllah. Ameen!

The sentiments of Jihaad should be inborn in a believer

- Qatada -
07-28-2006, 05:40 PM

I think its in this sig aswell insha'Allaah:

[
img]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/7724/paradiseinmyheart6af.gif[/img]

You can click on my sig to find more sigs like that insha'Allaah.. and ameen to your dua' bro Mazed. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.