/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace In The Middle East

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Peace in the Middle East? That's what everyone is striving hard for because of it's religious significance and also precious commodities underground but how do we achieve the impossible and turn the Middle East into a prosperous democracy?

1. Arabs states must learn to accept Israel as a soveriegn state(The Quran even refers to that area belonging to the children of israel)

2. Israelis must also treat Arabs as equal human beings without prejudice be it religious(and yes there is unfortunately religious bigotry towards arabs in regards to Ishmael's mother but that's for another day) or political.

If both those points are met the Middle East will be a prosperous and forward thinking region like it's never been before.

I hope to God the old phrase of "If there's going to be a World War III, it's going to start in the Middle East" never see's the light of day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
07-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi Abbas.

I think you have to realise that the holy land was promised to the children of israel, only if they kept their covenant with Allaah Almighty.

However, when they slayed the messengers, and rejected others (i.e. Jesus and even Muhammad (peace be upon them)) - then their promise with Allaah Almighty wasn't any longer. Because they never stook to their side of the covenant. Hence it was given to the muslims instead, due to the fact that the muslims accepted all the messengers of Allaah Almighty.

If you're confused about why they are called the children of israel, then you can refer to this thread insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ghlight=israel

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

IceQueen~
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM
soveriegn state? uhuhuhum....
if your cousin came to visit you and then decided that you are related somewhere back so he's got total right to ur room and he takes it off you, dumps you and ur things out (without your permission) would you smile and say "go ahead..."

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Do you people want to see peace in the middle east? because i really doubt it with all your finger pointing and hatred!!! as long as their are people like you in the world the mid-east will forever stay the same.

Remove the hate from within yourself and open your eyes and SEE that were all human beings who want to prosper and not be held down by terrorists who want to ruin our lives.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
07-28-2006, 06:27 PM
umh do it yourself, and stop accusing people-we didn't mean it like that..!!!!

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Im not interested in poetry by sheik khalid marya1, when children have to die because terrorists want to impose a ludicrous form of islam upon the whole world thank you very much. I know where you stand thats for sure

wilberhum
07-28-2006, 06:37 PM
There will never be Peace in the ME because peace is not the priority.
If you look at the posts around here, you will see few that concider peace the priority.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Your correct wilberhum, muslims need to understand islam is a peaceful religion by far and large and their allowing a rogue element destroy that for them.

I am totally against all terrorist organisations like hezbollah, hamas, jemaah islamiyah,al qaeda. The free world must eliminate these people for the good of all mankind.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Terrorists are not seeking the good of it's people, all they care about is destruction and pain.

And i find it sad some muslims support these rogue elements while it's plain for all to see these elements are doing this for their own sadistic gain and nothing more.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 06:43 PM
I hope to God the old phrase of "If there's going to be a World War III, it's going to start in the Middle East" never see's the light of day.

i sure hope not either

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 06:46 PM
You speak such wise words Angry_Abbas. I do hope there can be peace, but it's doubtful.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:03 PM
That region of the world is a volatile place but i think peace can still be achieved. The age old hatred must take a back seat first before any progress can be made.

Innocent people will die unfortunately, but if the price of securing the next generation can be secured well as human beings we must make that sacrifice.

Israel targeting hezbollah stronghold in southern lebanon is a start however eliminating terrorism is not going to go away overnight it will take decades maybe centuries.

There is no point killing a terrorist and think oh we WON, i wish it was all that easy. See if you kill one terrorist 25,000 people are willing to take his place (just like Abu Musab Al Zarqawi).

We need an initiative for would be terrorists not to go down that path. if you guys have suggestions for the initiatives then tell me cause im stumped.

I hope we don't speak of the middle east like we speak of sodom and gommorah today because that would be a travesty.

wilberhum
07-28-2006, 07:11 PM
That region of the world is a volatile place but i think peace can still be achieved. The age old hatred must take a back seat first before any progress can be made.
The age old hatred must take a back seat and that is not going to happen. Look at the posts. Most are based on age old hatred. They are so imbeaded with hatred that all sense of reasonability are thrown aside.

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Sadly, the only options seem to be war. Neither party is too concerned about making peace, although I think groups like Hamas and Hezbollah make peace highly unlikely. Too bad really. That region of the world has the capacity to be a the one place on Earth where all the peoples of God, Jews, Christians, and Muslims, live in peace and practice their faith as they see fit. Unfortunately, since the time of the Roman Empire, at least, this region has been a bloodbath. The brithplace of the world's great religions is the most bloody region on the planet. Perhaps a sad statement on religion itself. I have faith, but organized thought and religion has always been a dangerous phenomena.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:19 PM
I am amazed to agree but your right keltoi, its just a bloodbath in the Middle East

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mossad
the free world should realize that muslims no matter how good they might portray themselves all have hatred for freedom as far as im concerned their all potential terrorists and like my dad used to say a good arab is a dead arab.
For some reason I think you signed up for this forum to say those words. This isn't helpful and it is ignorant beyond belief. Now that you have said what you needed to say, hopefully you won't post here again.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Mossad, you really need to get that hatred out of your system cause hatred will only eat you inside not the other person.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:22 PM
the free world should realize that muslims no matter how good they might portray themselves all have hatred for freedom as far as im concerned their all potential terrorists and like my dad used to say a good arab is a dead arab.

u have to be frigging kidding me, did u read the forum rules? no racism, violence or hatred language, man count down the seconds till u get banned.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
u have to be frigging kidding me, did u read the forum rules? no racism, violence or hatred language, man count down the seconds till u get banned.
True words indeed.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Well you israelis aren't doing a good job if you ask me by bombing children.Were all against terrorists however to group all muslims into one is just not ON.

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
okay, maybe if we all ignore him he will go away...

SirZubair
07-28-2006, 07:27 PM
The title of this thread is the biggest oxymoron ever..:rollseyes

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:28 PM
you guys have gotta be kidding right im just saying the plain truth these guys just wanna kill just look 911,bali,london,madrid,mumbai.

we israelis know these arabs better then the west do and leave them to us we know how to deal with them vipers and snakes.

funny that i know jews and arabs who get alone, oh also not all arabs are muslims, so what we have here with you is that you like to stereotype people, your no better then someone who is in the kkk here, you just believe in hatred because as you just said thats what your father taught you.+o( +o(

either way you will be banned shortly, as much as we might not agree on this forum you dont come out of your face and say a good arab is a dead arab. Thats complete violence and racism which doesnt do well on here.

Angry_Abbas
umm mossad are you mentally sane or am i just seeing things!!! how in the world can you promote murder you sick freak.

searchingsoul
I dont care if i get banned, never liked being in the presence of ragheads and camel rooters.
I don't think you're here to learn about Islam. May I ask why you chose to become a member?:)

There's a lot of knowledgable people on this site who can share a plethora of information with you. Give them a chance.

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Something tells me this guy didn't join this forum to have dialogue with people with different views...

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:31 PM
keltoi i agree

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Its a shame that people have to come on here and act like this

SirZubair
07-28-2006, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angry_Abbas
Your correct wilberhum, muslims need to understand islam is a peaceful religion by far and large and their allowing a rogue element destroy that for them.
:ace:

Funny how thousands..Millions of muslims say "...but islam means PEACE! islam is a beautiful and peaceful religon!"

..and the next minute, when a pin drops, "Subhan'allah ! Death and destruction to israel! I hate amrika!"

Alot of muslims need to relearn their religon. Because Islam doesn't train us to become reactionaries.

SirZubair
07-28-2006, 07:35 PM
well its so true, arabs are terrorists we have to live with them bombing us nearly everyday with suicide bombings. i am sick of them and hope they all get massacred one after the other. and oh yeah your women look like ****ing ninjas.
subhan'allah.

Calm down bro, go offline, chill out. Come back when you are calm.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
subhan'allah.

Calm down bro, go offline, chill out. Come back when you are calm.

why are u even being nice to him, he would like to see all muslims and arabs die before his eyes:rollseyes

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:37 PM
I even killed an arab one day to be quite honest, well i killed him because i was serving in the army and he started to throw rocks at our tank so i gave his ass an early ticket to his 72 virgins ****ing little -------

hope u have fun in hell, u may feel proud now

searchingsoul
I even killed an arab one day to be quite honest, well i killed him because i was serving in the army and he started to throw rocks at our tank so i gave his ass an early ticket to his 72 virgins ****ing little -------
There's good and bad people that belong to each religion, and live within each country. Why is your heart so hardened?

Keltoi
why are u even being nice to him, he would like to see all muslims and arabs die before his eyes:rollseyes
Well, he is looking for a reaction. The best way to handle it is to not give him the satisfaction.

Nablus
how can peace be made with the killers of children and old men and women

we have to look back to the history of the jews !!!!!!

" لتجدن اشد الناس عداوة للذين امنوا اليهود "

SirZubair
07-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Obviously he has a lot of anger in him. Dealing with an angry person THROUGH anger is never a smart idea, because it leads to alot of "blah blah blah" and doesn't resolve anything.

That is one of the biggest problems in this time and age,.. People have forgotten how to communicate.

searchingsoul
hope u have fun in hell, u may feel proud now
I'd normally say that such a comment isn't very "Christian" but we're on an Islamic forum. I bet it isn't very "Islamic" either.

wilberhum
It is kind of unique seeing a Jew spew total hatred of Arabs.

I guess that is because I have become so use to Muslims spewing hatred towards the Israelis.

Keltoi
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus

Then we have this statement, which using different words is nearly the same as Mossad's mentality, with the reverse blame game.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus

Very true. Israel needs to take responsibility as well. Both sides are guilty.

It's more productive to discuss in a different manner and approach hostility with love.

wilberhum
07-28-2006, 07:40 PM
well its so true, arabs are terrorists we have to live with them bombing us nearly everyday with suicide bombings. i am sick of them and hope they all get massacred one after the other. and oh yeah your women look like ****ing ninjas.
Do you know the first terrorists group in the ME was the Zionests.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
I'd normally say that such a comment isn't very "Christian" but we're on an Islamic forum. I bet it isn't very "Islamic" either.

would u please not get on my case and try to correct me now as if ur my mother, i think we all know murder besides in self defense is punishable by hell? is this gonna be argued?

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 07:43 PM
would u please not get on my case and try to correct me now as if ur my mother, i think we all know murder besides in self defense is punishable by hell? is this gonna be argued?
We also know that peoples hearts can be changed.:)

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:44 PM
sorry but i dont care what he does with himself.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 07:45 PM
sorry but i dont care what he does with himself.
Oh my!:cry:

He's still a child of God. His heart can be changed. No one is a lost cause.

We are all sinners. God has forgiven us. God can forgive this man too.

aamirsaab
07-28-2006, 07:45 PM
:sl:
You think you can kill us and get away with it, NOWAY every israeli killed 100 ****ing arabs will be killed.

This is just the beginning for you arabs, next is syria, iran, saudi, all of you are going down one by one
You seriously need to chill out.

Peace in the middle east would require a ceasefire (For all participants) first and foremost.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Lets take an example out mossad book and lets not ever stoop to such hatred no matter what side the hatred comes from.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Oh my!:cry:
oh my is right. Oh my that people like him dont anger u, if he saw your husband or children he might just kill them for looking arab, u really need to wake up

Muezzin
07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Lets take an example out mossad book and lets not ever stoop to such hatred no matter what side the hatred comes from.
Heed these words.

And let's start discussing the topic again.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:49 PM
yes this forum can get me a bit worked up at times.

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 07:50 PM
oh my is right. Oh my that people like him dont anger u, if he saw your husband or children he might just kill them for looking arab, u really need to wake up
Well, if that were the case, wouldn't they be considered martyrs?

I apologize for this comment. It was out of line. But I don't there would be such an issue arise.

People like him don't anger me. Their irrational attitudes concern me. There is a difference. I hope you understand.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Well, if that were the case, wouldn't they be considered martyrs?

People like him don't anger me. Their irrational attitudes concern me. There is a difference. I hope you understand.

oh man :rollseyes

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Who thinks the middle east will solve it's problems and become peaceful once again?

I hope they do, but realistically i don't think it's going to happen in my lifetime.

j4763
07-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Who thinks the middle east will solve it's problems and become peaceful once again?

I hope they do, but realistically i don't think it's going to happen in my lifetime.
Never, when was the last time there was peace there? And for how long?

searchingsoul
07-28-2006, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
Never, when was the last time there was peace there? And for how long?
That's true. We should learn from history. Attitudes and perceptions need to change.

aamirsaab
07-28-2006, 08:04 PM
:sl:
It would require outside intervention i.e ceasefire by the UN. Although, this wouldn't solve the problems instantly, it would help bring about the prevention of them. Gradually.

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 08:05 PM
In more ancient times the conflict was about Jerusalem, now it is more political than religious, although many on both sides use their religion to justify certain actions. I think there will be peace eventually, but I doubt anyone on this forum will be alive to see it when it happen. I suppose we can all hope that we are.

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mosaad
Admin you think you can ban this BADBOY think again buddy.

I know how to hack and get out that sort of stuff ahhaha stinky arab
Why don't you hack your way into maturity.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 08:09 PM
mosaad hack? better not hack me

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 09:38 PM
GEORGE GAVRILIS is Assistant Professor of Government at the University of Texas at Austin

Contrary to most predictions, Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza Strip last August was a dull affair, accomplished ahead of schedule and with little violence. Since then, as the Palestinian Authority (PA) has assumed control of the area, a relative calm has persisted.

The United States and the other members of the Quartet (the group, which also includes the European Union, the United Nations, and Russia, that sponsored the "road map" for Middle East peace three years ago) have used the time to follow up on the withdrawal by focusing on two secondary projects: helping the PA build a functioning government in Gaza and pushing Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas to disarm Hamas, the militant organization that has spent the last decade entrenching itself as the dominant force in the territory.

American policymakers and their colleagues in Europe and at the UN see securing Gaza as a key step toward achieving Palestinian sovereignty. As President George W. Bush said on August 23, 2005, "There must be confidence -- confidence that the Palestinian people will have in their own government to perform, confidence with the Israelis that they'll see a peaceful state emerging." If Gaza becomes a viable political and economic entity ruled by Palestinian moderates, the thinking goes, Israel and the PA will soon return to the negotiating table and extend the self-rule experiment to the West Bank -- and a full-fledged Palestinian state will then quickly take shape.

This logic, however, rests on misguided optimism. The orderliness of the transition from Israeli rule in Gaza seems to have convinced Washington and its allies that the PA, if pushed hard enough, could fairly easily solidify its rule there, supplanting Hamas. Indeed, the withdrawal has made Gaza the new focus of the Middle East peace process, with the Quartet deciding that this area should get the PA's undivided attention and the lion's share of a new, multibillion-dollar aid package that is scheduled to be disbursed in early 2006.

To focus attention and money exclusively on Gaza, however, is a dangerous mistake for one simple reason: the West Bank, an area far larger and more populous, is in increasingly desperate straits. As in Gaza, in the West Bank the economy has been shattered by the second intifada, and Islamist extremism is on the rise. Political reform is thus desperately needed. Were the PA to concentrate all its energy on Gaza while ignoring the West Bank, this area -- with its 2.3 million residents -- could spin out of control

Keltoi
07-28-2006, 09:40 PM
I think that article is actually fairly perceptive, given the election of Hamas and the corruption within the PA. Perhaps if the U.S. had put more effort into helping the Abbas government end the corruption and poverty in the West Bank, the Gaza pullout by Israel might have been the first step towards a lasting peace in the region. We will never know now.

Looking4Peace
07-28-2006, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Why don't you hack your way into maturity.

lmao, he actually went through the trouble of making another account :giggling:

SirZubair
07-29-2006, 01:08 AM
oh man :rollseyes
Subhan'allah.

Learn to take good advise.

IceQueen~
07-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Im not interested in poetry by sheik khalid marya1, when children have to die because terrorists want to impose a ludicrous form of islam upon the whole world thank you very much. I know where you stand thats for sure
its called a signature honey :rollseyes

cihad
07-29-2006, 08:23 PM
my gosh this mossad child is so childish. man he seems to love us "Arabs"
so much .

Woodrow
07-29-2006, 10:33 PM
On all forums Trolls will make an appearance. The only way to effectvely handle a Troll is to not feed him.

The typical Troll will be a very sad, immature, preteen or a teen with the mentality of a preteen.

We need to see them as the sad, children they are and refuse to give into their temper-tantrums.

Do not respond to them. Report the post and let us Mods earn our keep.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.