/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracles of the Quraan!!

Sanobar
11-07-2005, 11:30 AM
salaam!

Very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al
>> >Swaidan might grasp your attention:
>> >
>> >Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that
>> >mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.
>> >Although this makes sense grammatically, the stonishing fact is that
>> >the number of times the word man appears in the Holy Qur'an is 24
>> >and number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not
>> >only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true
>> >mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.
>> >Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is
>>
>> >consistent throughout the whole Holy Qur'an where it says one thing
>> >is like another. See below for astonishing result of the words
>> >mentioned number of times in Arabic Holy Qur'an
>> >
>> >Dunia (one name for life) 115.
>> >
>> >Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115
>> >
>> >Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
>> >
>> >Life 145 .... Death 145
>> >
>> >Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
>> >
>> >
>> >People 50 .. Messengers 50
>> >
>> >Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11
>> >
>> >Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75
>> >
>> >Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
>> >
>> >People who are mislead
>> >17 . Dead people 17
>> >
>> >Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41
>> >
>> >Gold 8 . Easy life 8
>> >
>> >Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading)
>>60
>> >
>> >Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 .
>> >
>> >Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32
>> >
>> >Mind 49 . Noor 49
>> >
>> >Tongue
>> >25 . Sermon 25
>> >
>> >Desite 8 . Fear 8
>> >
>> >Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18
>> >
>> >
>> >Hardship 114 .... Patience
>> >114
>> >
>> >Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4
>> >
>> >Man 24 . Woman 24
>> >
>> >And
>> >amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words
>> >appear:
>> >
>> >Salat 5 , Month 12, Day 365 ,
>> >
>> >Sea 32, Land 13
>> >
>> >Sea + land = 32 +13 = 45
>> >
>> >Sea = 32/45*100 = 71.111111111%
>> >
>> >Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
>> >
>> >Sea + land = 100% - AMAZING!!!
>> >
>> >Modern science has only recently proven that
>>the water covers
>> >71.111% of the earth, while the and covers 28.889%. Is this a
>> >coincidence? Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all
>> >this? None other than ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him.
>> >
>> >Please pass this on to all your friends
>> >
>> >Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia
>> >para 17:
>> >
>> >LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salema
11-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Mathematical Miracles of the Quran

WORD REPETITIONS IN THE QUR'AN
Apart from the miraculous characteristics of the Qur'an which we have looked into so far, it also contains what we can term "mathematical miracles." There are many examples of this fascinating Qur'anic aspect. One example of this is the number of repetitions of certain words in the Qur'an. Some related words are surprisingly repeated the same number of times. Below is a list of such words and the number of repetitions in the Qur'an.
The statement of "seven heavens" is repeated seven times. "The creation of the heavens (khalq as-samawat)" is also repeated seven times.
"Day (yawm)" is repeated 365 times in singular form, while its plural and dual forms "days (ayyam and yawmayn)" together are repeated 30 times. The number of repetitions of the word "month" (shahar) is 12.
The number of repetitions of the words "plant" and "tree" is the same: 26
The word "payment or reward" is repeated 117 times, while the expression "forgiveness" (mughfirah), which is one of the basic morals of the Qur'an, is repeated exactly twice that amount, 234 times.
When we count the word "Say," we find it appears 332 times. We arrive at the same figure when we count the phrase "they said."
The number of times the words, "world" (dunya) and "hereafter" (akhira) are repeated is also the same: 115
The word "satan" (shaitan) is used in the Qur'an 88 times, as is the word "angels" (malaika).
The word faith (iman) (without genitive) is repeated 25 times throughout the Qur'an as is also the word infidelity (kufr).
The words "paradise" and "hell" are each repeated 77 times.
The word "zakah" is repeated in the Qur'an 32 times and the number of repetitions of the word "blessing" (barakah) is also 32.
The expression "the righteous" (al-abraar) is used 6 times but "the wicked" (al-fujjaar) is used half as much, i.e., 3 times.
The number of times the words "Summer-hot" and "winter-cold" are repeated is the same: 5.
The words "wine" (khamr) and "intoxication" (saqara) are repeated in the Qur'an the same number of times: 6
The number of appearances of the words "mind" and "light" is the same: 49.
The words "tongue" and "sermon" are both repeated 25 times.
The words "benefit" and "corrupt" both appear 50 times.
"Reward" (ajr) and "action" (fail) are both repeated 107 times.
"Love" (al-mahabbah) and "obedience" (al-ta'ah) also appear the same number of times: 83
The words "refuge" (maseer) and "for ever" (abadan) appear the same number of times in the Qur'an: 28.
The words "disaster" (al-musibah) and "thanks" (al-shukr) appear the same number of times in the Qur'an: 75.
"Sun" (shams) and "light" (nur) both appear 33 times in the Qur'an.
In counting the word "light" only the simple forms of the word were included.
The number of appearances of "right guidance" (al-huda) and "mercy" (al-rahma) is the same: 79
The words "trouble" and "peace" are both repeated 13 times in the Qur'an.
The words "man" and "woman" are also employed equally: 23 times.

Will they not ponder the Qur’an? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it.
(Qur’an, 4:82)

The number of times the words "man" and "woman" are repeated in the Qur'an, 23, is at the same time that of the chromosomes from the egg and sperm in the formation of the human embryo. The total number of human chromosomes is 46; 23 each from the mother and father.
"Treachery" (khiyanah) is repeated 16 times, while the number of repetitions of the word "foul" (khabith) is 16.
"Human being" is used 65 times: the sum of the number of references to the stages of man's creation is the same: i.e.
Human being 65
Soil (turab) 17
Drop of Sperm (nutfah) 12
Embryo ('alaq) 6
A half formed lump of flesh (mudghah) 3
Bone ('idham) 15
Flesh (lahm) 12
TOTAL 65
The word "salawat" appear five times in the Qur'an, and Allah has commanded man to perform the prayer (salat) five times a day.
The word "land" appears 13 times in the Qur'an and the word "sea" 32 times, giving a total of 45 references. If we divide that number by that of the number of references to the land we arrive at the figure 28.888888888889%. The number of total references to land and sea, 45, divided by the number of references to the sea in the Qur'an, 32, is 71.111111111111%. Extraordinarily, these figures represent the exact proportions of land and sea on the Earth today.238

:w:

Halima
11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
:sl:

thread moved here

azim
11-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Salamu alaykum.

I'm sure most people have heard about this: -

http://www.-----------------------/mathematical_01.html

It is based on the works of Abdur-razzaq Nawfal. I have, however, not been able to find any proof of these mathamatical equalities. So I decided to try and prove/disprove them myself.

So far, I've found out that 'seven heavens' is actually only mentioned seven times.

2:29
17:44
23:86
41:12
65:12
67:3

And al-fujaar (the wicked) is mentioned 3 times and al-abraar (the rightheous) is mentioned 6 times.

Al-Fujaar:

38:28
82:14
83:7

Al-Abraar:

3:193
82:13
83:18
83:22
76:5
3:198

Just so people know that those are accurate.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Abdur-razzaq Nawfal book, "The Numerical Wonders of the Quran" as I havent been able to find a copy of it anywhere, only found it mentioned in reference.

Lastly, does anyone know of a more reliable site then the one I posted? I've a few discrepancies, misquoted verses and 'odd' translations on that site (not to discredit it, but I feel its important to be accurate and honest in regards to such a book as the Quran).

Jazakallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dhahabi
11-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Below link can be very useful for those who speak arabic.
There are few links in english as well:
www.alargam.net

Genius
11-16-2005, 01:49 AM
I tried to find these words as well, but never found them the number of times mentioned above, i got an email as well that said the number of times man and woman was mentioned was 24, so someone is lying.

Please verify before posting absurd claims.

Halima
11-16-2005, 03:40 AM
:sl: to help solve that problem the person who is posting an atricle or fatawa should

1) state it's resources

2) Make sure it comes from an authentic website

3) give the URL of the resource that was given

* that should clarify things up

InshAllah.

Dhahabi
11-16-2005, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I tried to find these words as well, but never found them the number of times mentioned above, i got an email as well that said the number of times man and woman was mentioned was 24, so someone is lying.

Please verify before posting absurd claims.
Assalamu alaikum

Can you elaborate?
Eventhough you might be right but still you need to make sure that your research is sound.

MetSudaisTwice
11-16-2005, 02:03 PM
salam
subhanallah such a great post mashallah
jazakallah
wasalam

Genius
11-16-2005, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhahabi
Assalamu alaikum

Can you elaborate?
Eventhough you might be right but still you need to make sure that your research is sound.
Why do i need to elaborate, if someone tells you there is a mountain shaped like the word Allah are you going to believe me straight away, or are you going to challenge me to produce evidence, the former being the peasant mentality prevalent among people on this forum.

Read the Quran for yourself, google it. Unless an expert of the arabic language can prove me wrong here are the number of times some of these words were mentioned;

Man 304 Woman 18

Days 509

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/simple.html

Unless any arabic speaking Koranic scholar can confirm these so called miracles, please do not post them.

Dhahabi
11-16-2005, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=Genius;111790]Why do i need to elaborate, if someone tells you there is a mountain shaped like the word Allah are you going to believe me straight away, or are you going to challenge me to produce evidence, the former being the peasant mentality prevalent among people on this forum.

Read the Quran for yourself, google it. Unless an expert of the arabic language can prove me wrong here are the number of times some of these words were mentioned;

Man 304 Woman 18

Days 509[quote]
Your research should be conducted in Arabic because in english it will be subject to errors and descrapancies.
In other words, some synonyms are translated wrongly in english.
Also not only is the translation not reliable but also you should be aware of the criterias of research.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/simple.html

Unless any arabic speaking Koranic scholar can confirm these so called miracles, please do not post them.
the above link is useless. An arabic programme would be more adequate.

Some scholars have confirmed these challenging aspects of the qur'an.
However if you come across one descrapancy or two this is not a reason to discredit the whole aspect of it.
Please go to www.alargam.net [english links on the bottom corner]and help yourself.

Dhahabi
11-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Assalamu alaikum

below link contains a lot of miracles in regards to numbers in the holy qur'an.
I ' d like to emphasise that nobody has the right to accuse me of believing in numerology as my belief is based on the six pillars of faith.
Also, alphabetical mathematics can be seen as a branch to enrich and dash more light on things and no more than that.
If such thing exists than nobody has the right to discredit under the guise of many assumptions such as 'coincidence' since the latter has no room in islam.

http://numerical19.tripod.com

Nusaybah
12-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Check this out, very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan might grasp your attention:
Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.
Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and number of times theword woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.
Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115... Aakhirat (one name for the life after this
world) 115
Malaika (Angels) 88 ... Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 .... Death 145
Benefit 50 ... Corrupt 50
People 50 ...Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 ... Seek refuge from Eblees 11
Museebah (calamity) 75 ... Thanks 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 .... Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 ... Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 ... Jihad 41
Gold 8 ... Easy life 8
Magic 60 ... Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 ... Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32
Mind 49 ... Noor 49
Tongue 25 ... Sermon 25
Desite 8 ... Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 ... Publicising 18
Hardship 114 .... Patience 114
Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings)4
Man 24. Woman 24
And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words appear:
Salah 5, Month 12,
Day 365,
Sea 32, Land 13
Sea + land = 32+13= 45
Sea = 32/45*100=71.11111111%
Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
Sea + land =100.00%
Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence? Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this? Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this. As the Qur'an also tells us this.Please pass this on to all your friend and Muslims you know. Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia \ para 17:
LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN. During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally, it is only 1 minute). All you have to do is the following: PLEASE SEND THIS TO
ALL PEOPLE THE YOU KNOW. ALLAH SUBHANA WA TAALA WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO DO THIS.

hanna
12-07-2005, 11:24 PM
wow..nuffin can beat da Holy Quraan..Allah(SWT)s pure words..sacred and true!...mashallah

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 11:02 AM
salam
subhanallah, the blessing of the quran is with us
may Allah grant us more knowledge in the deen
wasalam

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
subhanallah, the blessing of the quran is with us
may allah grant us more knowledge in the deen
wasalam
salaam
Ameen.
wassalaam
ps please use a capital letter for Allah's name bro. :)

mehnaz
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
MashaAllah....nice post bro...and Ameen to the duas!!.

S_87
12-08-2005, 12:20 PM

this might be interesting to read

http://www.islamalways.com/en/module...article&sid=68

Our question to you is:

Where is the evidence that Shaikh Tareq Swaydan said any of this?

I have met him a couple of times while traveling around to give lectures and I know him personally. I have never heard him mention these things.

Whoever did mention them needs to be corrected in a number of issues, inshallah.

First of all, Allah does NOT say that men and women are equal.

click link to read more :)

Mohsin
12-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Alhumdulillah, jazakallah khair for this. shows how we should be more careful. thin i've seen these alleged miracles on so many sites, including by ppl like Harun Yahya, so it's a suprise

sshuraimno1fan
01-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Word--------------- Meaning--------------- Mentioned in the Quran

Al-Dunya This World 115(times)
Al-Akhira The Here After 115

Al-Mala'ikah Angles 88
Al-Shayateen Satan 88

Al-Hayat Life 145
Al-Maout Death 145

Al-Rajul Man 24
Al-Mar'ha Women 24
Al-Shahr Month 12

Al-Yahom Day 365

Al-bahar Sea 32
Al-bar Land 13

If we add up the total words of both "sea" and "land" we get 45. Now if we do a simple calculation:
32/45 X 100% = 71.11111111%
13/45 X 100% = 28.88888888%

Above is what we know today, the percentages of Water (Sea) and Land in the world. Yet another miracle in the Quran.

The Miracles of the Quran will never end. There will never be a time where mankind can fully take in the knowledge that is in this Holy book. It is a miracle to all mankind, the word of God. There is no value that one can set to the words of the Creator. It is a treasure of which guides those that want to succeed in this life and the hereafter.

See, if we see in detail, than we should have a large number of Miracle narrated in Quran. Quran is the only source whcih will Update peoples every time till Roz-e-Hashur.

Regards,

MetSudaisTwice
01-30-2006, 02:39 PM
salam
subhanallah the blessing and power of allah
i think we had this already before on the forum, but am sure the new members can benefit inshallah
wasalam

sshuraimno1fan
01-30-2006, 02:42 PM
salam

its quran nd modern science isnt it? stuff tht Allah told us in the Quran 1400 yrs ago are being noticed by the scientists now.

wasalam

Mohsin
01-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Where did you get this information from. I read an article by Yusuf Estes saying these are all lies

Abdul Fattah
01-30-2006, 11:52 PM
You still have that article by any chance?
The stats are mentioned on harun yahya's miracles of the qur'an to on:

http://www.-----------------------/
look on mathematical miracles -> word repetitions

sshuraimno1fan
01-31-2006, 03:28 PM
i gt that article thru an email nd then i thought it wud b relevent 2 put it on this board..

Ansar Al-'Adl
01-31-2006, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Moss
Where did you get this information from. I read an article by Yusuf Estes saying these are all lies
The problem with Shaykh Yusuf Estes's response is that he counts repititions in the english translation.

As for the numerical miracles, the only one I have confirmed as of yet is that the name 'Adam' appears just as many times as the name 'Eesa' (Jesus), (both appear 25 times) thus adding new meaning to the verse:
3:59 The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

Mention of 'Âdam' (Prophet Adam) = 25 times
2:31, 2:33, 2:34, 2:35, 2:37, 3:33, 3:59, 5:27, 7:11, 7:19, 7:26, 7:27, 7:31, 7;35, 7:172, 17:61, 17:70, 18:50, 19:58, 20:115, 20:116, 20:117, 20:120, 20:121, 36:60

Mention of 'Eesa' (Prophet Jesus) = 25 times
2:87, 2:136, 2:253, 3:45, 3:52, 3:55, 3:59, 3:84, 4:157, 4:163, 4:171, 5:46, 5:78, 5:110, 5:112, 5:114, 5:116, 6:85, 19:34, 33:7, 42:13 43:63, 57:27, 61:6, 61:14

I've checked this list over; if you tried to search 'Jesus' in an english translation, the reason why it wouldn't work is because in some places where it mentions the Gospel, the words 'of Jesus' have been placed in brackets, and in another place (43:57) Jesus is alluded to as the 'son of Mary', but the actual name 'Eesa' is not mentioned.

Abu Zakariya
01-31-2006, 07:38 PM
There's another verse that mentiones that the similtude of the rejecters of truth is that of a dog.
The word "dog" appears five times in the Qur'an, and so does the term "rejecter of truth".

Ansar Al-'Adl
01-31-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
There's another verse that mentiones that the similtude of the rejecters of truth is that of a dog.
The word "dog" appears five times in the Qur'an, and so does the term "rejecter of truth".
:sl: bro,
Which is the arabic phrase you're reffering to that is repeated five times?

Abu Zakariya
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
From a Gary Miller-text about the subject:

"The likeness of this who reject our signs is as the likeness of the dog." (7:176)

Well, the phrase is Arabic for 'the people who reject our signs' could be found in the Qur'an exactly five times. And so is the Arabic word for 'the dog' (al-kalb). And there are several instances of exactly the same occurrence.
Source:
http://members.tripod.com/saif_w/exp...n%20of%20Words

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-01-2006, 04:46 PM
SUBHAN-ALLAH!
I also heard that the numeric value for the word Hadeed 'iron' is the same as the proton number (or is it the RAM?) in the periodic table. Subhan-Allah!
:w::rose::peace:

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-01-2006, 07:14 PM
JazakumAllahu khayran br. Abu Zakariya.

One more confirmed word repetition in the Qur'an.

Mention of 'kalb' (dog) = 5 times
7:176, 18:18, and 3 times in 18:22.

Mention of 'Qawmilladhêena kadhabû' (The nation who disbelieves) = 5 times
7:176, 7:177, 21:77, 25:36, 62:5

Thus adding another meaning to the ayat:
7:176 His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of the nation who disbelieves in Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-02-2006, 11:45 AM
wow... jzk bro.
:w::rose::peace:

azim
02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
So far, I've found out that 'seven heavens' is actually only mentioned seven times.

2:29
17:44
23:86
41:12
65:12
67:3

And al-fujaar (the wicked) is mentioned 3 times and al-abraar (the rightheous) is mentioned 6 times.

Al-Fujaar:

38:28
82:14
83:7

Al-Abraar:

3:193
82:13
83:18
83:22
76:5
3:198

Just so people know that those are accurate.

Khattab
02-02-2006, 11:02 PM
:sl: I have a PDF File of this from Shabbir Ally who gave a talk on it, once I find inshallah I will upload it.

Mohsin
02-02-2006, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khattab
:sl: I have a PDF File of this from Shabbir Ally who gave a talk on it, once I find inshallah I will upload it.

Sounds good, looking 4wd 2 seeing it inshallah

Khattab
02-04-2006, 06:45 PM

Here is the file with examples of the Math Miracle, research was carried out by IslamNoon.Com Download Here >>> http://rapidshare.de/files/12554413/examples.zip.html

And a talk by Shabir Ally on the research carried out by IslamNoon.Com Download Here >>> http://rapidshare.de/files/12554852/...Quran.mp3.html

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-04-2006, 07:26 PM
:sl: Br. Khattab,
I've seen this one before but it is more heavily focused on specific numerical properties of certain surahs as opposed to word repititions. It does mention the Adam-Eesa (pbut) example, but it doesn't list the ayât as I have done. Nevertheless, jazakumAllahu khayran for bringing it up as it is certainly relevant to the discussion. I've added their commentary to the previous post on Adam-Eesa (pbut).

i_m_tipu
02-13-2006, 10:46 AM

The Amazing Facts of Quran

[MAIL THIS TO A FRIEND]

Check this out, very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan might

grasp your attention:

Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention

one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the

number of times the

word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman

appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the

grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is

consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like

another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of

times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this

world) 115

Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88

Life 145 .... Death 145

Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

People 50 .. Messengers 50

Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11

Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75

Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73

People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17

Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41

Gold 8 . Easy life 8

Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah (Increasing or blessings

of wealth) 32

Mind 49 . Noor 49

Tongue 25 . Sermon 25

Desite 8 . Fear 8

Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18

Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4

Man 24. Woman 24

Salah 5, Month 12, Day 365,

Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land = 32+13= 45

Sea + land =100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the

earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence?

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this. As

the Qur'an also tells us this.

Please pass this on to all your friend and Muslims you know.

Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia \ para 17:

LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this

opportunity. (Literally, it is only 1 minute).

All you have to do is the following:

PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL PEOPLE THE YOU KNOW.

ALLAH SUBHANA WA TAALA WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR

PROBLEMS. PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO DO THIS

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-28-2006, 02:15 PM

Another confirmed repetition....

Mention of 'Salawaat' (arabic pl. prayers) = 5 times

2:157, 2:238, 9:99, 22:40, 23:9

This word appears exactly five times in the Qur'an, just as Muslims have five obligatory prayers.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-02-2006, 09:57 PM

A major one confirmed! I've broken down the second part into its different forms, to make it easier for research.

Mention of 'Dunyâ' (Life of this world) = 115 times

2:85, 2:86, 2:114, 2:130, 2:200, 2:201, 2:204, 2:212, 2:217, 2:220, 3:14, 3:22, 3:45, 3:56, 3:117, 3:145, 3:148, 3:152, 3:185, 4:74, 4:77, 4:94, 4:109, twice in 4:134, 5:33, 5:41, 6:29, 6:32, 6:70, 6:130, 7:32, 7:51, 7:152, 7:156, 8:42, 8:67, twice in 9:38, 9:55, 9:69, 9:74, 9:85, 10:7, 10:23, 10:24, 10:64, 10:70, 10:88, 10:98, 11:15, 11:60, 12:101, twice in 13:26, 13:34, 14:3, 14:27, 16:30, 16:41, 16:107, 16:122, 18:28, 18:45, 18:46, 18:104, 20:72, 20:131, 22:9, 22:11, 22:15, 22:33, 23:37, 24:14, 24:19, 24:23, 24:33, 28:42, 28:60, 28:61, 28:77, 28:79, 29:25, 29:27, 29:64, 30:7, 31:15, 31:33, 33:28, 33:57, 35:5, 37:6, 39:10, 39:26, 40:39, 40:43, 40:51, 41:12, 41:16, 41:31, 42:20, 42:36, 43:32, 43:35, 45:24, 45:35, 46:20, 47:36, 53:29, twice in 57:20, 59:3, 67:5, 79:38, 87:16

Mention of 'Âkhirah' (The Hereafter) =71+21+1+19+1+2 = 115 times

Al-Âkhirah = 71
2:94, 2:102, 2:114, 2:130, 2:200, 2:201, 3:77, 3:85, 3:145, 3:148, 3:152, 3:176, 5:5, 5:33, 5:41, 6:32, 7:147, 7:156, 7:169, 8:67, twice in 9:38, 10:64, 11:16, 11:12, 11:103, 12:57, 12:109, 13:26, 13:34, 14:3, 14:27, 16:30, 16:41, 16:107, 16:109, 16:122, 17:7, 17:19, 17:72, 17:104, 20:127, 23:33, 27:5, 27:66, 28:77, 28:83, 29:20, 29:27, 29:64, 30:7, 30:16, 33:29, 34:1, 38:7, 39:9, 39:26, 40:39, 40:43, 41:16, 41:31, twice in 42:20, 53:25, 57:20, 59:3, 60:13, 68:33, 74:53, 75:21, 79:25

Bil-Âkhirah = 21
2:86, 4:74, 6:92, 6:113, 6:150, 7:45, 11:19, 12:37, 16:22, 16:60, 17:10, 17:45, 23:74, 27:3, 27:4, 31:4, 34:8, 34:21, 39:45, 41:7, 53:27

Lil-Âkhirah =1
92:13

Wal-Âkhirah =19
2:217, 2:220, 3:22, 3:45, 3:56, 4:77, 4:134, 9:69, 9:74, 12:101, 22:11, 22:15, 24:14, 24:19, 24:23, 28:70, 33:57, 43:35, 87:17

Wabil-Âkhirah =1
2:4

Walal-Âkhirah =2
17:21, 93:4

Sister Khadija
03-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Assalam Alkaium,

Here is a comprehensive list I found on the net of repititions.

ALHAMDULLIAH!

-The statement of "seven heavens" is repeated seven times. "The creation of the heavens ( khalq as-samawat )" is also repeated seven times.

-"Day ( yawm )" is repeated 365 times in singular form, while its plural and dual forms "days ( ayyam and yawmayn )" together are repeated 30 times. The number of repetitions of the word "month" ( shahar ) is 12.

-The number of repetitions of the words "plant" and "tree" is the same: 26

-The word "payment or reward" is repeated 117 times, while the expression "forgiveness" ( mughfirah ), which is one of the basic morals of the Qur'an, is repeated exactly twice that amount, 234 times.

-When we count the word "Say," we find it appears 332 times. We arrive at the same figure when we count the phrase "they said."

-The number of times the words, "world" (dunya) and "hereafter" ( akhira ) are repeated is also the same: 115

-The word "satan" ( shaitan ) is used in the Qur'an 88 times, as is the word "angels" ( malaika ).

-The word faith (iman) (without genitive) is repeated 25 times throughout the Qur'an as is also the word infidelity ( kufr ).

-The words "paradise" and "hell" are each repeated 77 times.

-The word " zakah " is repeated in the Qur'an 32 times and the number of repetitions of the word "blessing" ( barakah ) is also 32.

-The expression "the righteous" ( al-abraar ) is used 6 times but "the wicked" ( al-fujjaar ) is used half as much, i.e., 3 times.

-The number of times the words "Summer-hot" and "winter-cold" are repeated is the same: 5.

-The words "wine" ( khamr ) and "intoxication" ( saqara ) are repeated in the Qur'an the same number of times: 6

-The number of appearances of the words "mind" and "light" is the same: 49.

-The words "tongue" and "sermon" are both repeated 25 times.

-The words "benefit" and "corrupt" both appear 50 times.

-"Reward" ( ajr ) and "action" ( fail ) are both repeated 107 times.

-"Love" ( al-mahabbah ) and "obedience" ( al-ta'ah ) also appear the same number of times: 83

-The words "refuge" ( maseer ) and "for ever" ( abadan ) appear the same number of times in the Qur'an: 28.

-The words "disaster" ( al-musibah ) and "thanks" ( al-shukr ) appear the same number of times in the Qur'an: 75.

-"Sun" ( shams ) and "light" ( nur ) both appear 33 times in the Qur'an.

- In counting the word "light" only the simple forms of the word were included.

-The number of appearances of "right guidance" ( al-huda ) and "mercy" ( al-rahma ) is the same: 79

-The words "trouble" and "peace" are both repeated 13 times in the Qur'an.

-The words "man" and "woman" are also employed equally: 23 times.

Will they not ponder the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it. (Qur'an, 4:82)

-The number of times the words "man" and "woman" are repeated in the Qur'an, 23, is at the same time that of the chromosomes from the egg and sperm in the formation of the human embryo. The total number of human chromosomes is 46; 23 each from the mother and father.

-"Treachery" ( khiyanah ) is repeated 16 times, while the number of repetitions of the word "foul" ( khabith ) is 16.

-"Human being" is used 65 times: the sum of the number of references to the stages of man's creation is the same: i.e.

Human being 65

Soil (turab) 17

Drop of Sperm (nutfah) 12

Embryo ('alaq) 6

A half formed lump of flesh (mudghah) 3

Bone ('idham) 15

Flesh (lahm) 12

TOTAL 65

-The word " salawat " appear five times in the Qur'an, and Allah has commanded man to perform the prayer (salat) five times a day.

The word "land" appears 13 times in the Qur'an and the word "sea" 32 times, giving a total of 45 references. If we divide that number by that of the number of references to the land we arrive at the figure 28.888888888889%. The number of total references to land and sea, 45, divided by the number of references to the sea in the Qur'an, 32, is 71.111111111111%. Extraordinarily, these figures represent the exact proportions of land and sea on the Earth today.

The above was taken from http://www.muhammedhasenoglu.com/miracles_quran.htm

Peace,
sisterkhadija

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-02-2006, 11:23 PM
:sl: Sister Khadija :),
JazakAllah khayran for the link. The original source for that list is Harun Yahya's website here:
http://-----------------------/mathematical_01.html

Though it does present a longer list, it is certainly not comprehensive, in that a) there are many others that we know of that are not included in the list and b) we haven't discovered all numerical miracles of the Qur'an either.

Right now the focus of this thread is to confirm some of these claims by posting the actual references of where each word has been mentioned. So far, I've confirmed four, and Br. azim has confirmed two.

beliefindeath
03-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Check this out,
Very interesting findings of
Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan
might grasp your attention:

Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the

Holy Qur'an

That mention one thing is equal to another,

i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense,

the astonishing fact is that the number of

times the word man appears in

the Holy Qur'an

is 24 and number of times the word

woman appears is also 24,

Upon further analysis of various verses,

he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole

Holy Qur'an

where it says one thing is like another.

See below for astonishing result of

the words mentioned number of times in Arabic

Holy Qur'an

Dunia (one name for life) 115.

Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115

Life 145 .... Death 145

Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41

Gold 8 . Easy life 8

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 .

Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32

Mind 49 . Noor 49

Tongue 25 . Sermon 25

Deceite 8 . Fear 8

Man 24. Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times

the following words appear:

Salat 5, Month 12, Day 365,

Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land = 32+13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100 = 71.11111111%

Sea + land = 100% - AMAZING!!!

Modern science has only recently proved that the water covers

71.111% of the

Is this a coincidence? Question is that

Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

None other than

ALMIGHTY ALLAH

taught him.

please pass this on to all your friends

Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia

para 17:

LA ILAHA ILA ANTA

SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

mahuruf
03-05-2006, 03:19 PM
It’s an excellent piece of information

Wasalaam

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 03:22 PM
may i ask wot is a suraah?

cuz i don't get this info at all :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

take care

Snowflake
03-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Nice post MashaAllah...

A surah is a chapter in the Quran

an ayah is a verse

Kitaab is book

:)

save this link.. it's an islamic dictionary which i found quiet helpful for words i'm not familiar with http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?...999&chapter=19

Halima
03-05-2006, 03:33 PM

Thread moved please post topics in the right section.

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 03:34 PM
oh thanks eva so much

take care

Mohsin
03-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Salam Bro Ansar, what do why are there different pre fixes to akhira?

Andaraawus
03-06-2006, 07:40 PM
intresting

ummAbdillah
03-06-2006, 07:44 PM
salaam
wow... manshallah
great posts!! :)
jazak allah khair
ma salaam

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-07-2006, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Moss
Salam Bro Ansar, what do why are there different pre fixes to akhira?
:sl: bro,
That's the way the arabic search engine counts them. So I just listed them in the same way to make it easy. They just have meanings like, "in the hereafter" "and the hereafter" "with the hereafter" etc.

Mohsin
03-07-2006, 10:35 AM
K JK khairun for post

Abu Zakariya
03-18-2006, 12:47 PM
What does the word mukallibeen mean (it's found in 5:04)?

If it refers to dogs, then the word is repeated six times, not five.

Mention of 'kalb' (dog) = 5 times
7:176, 18:18, and 3 times in 18:22.

Mention of 'Qawmilladhêena kadhabû' (The nation who disbelieves) = 5 times
7:176, 7:177, 21:77, 25:36, 62:5

Thus adding another meaning to the ayat:
7:176 His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of the nation who disbelieves in Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.

cihad
03-18-2006, 01:51 PM
statistics amaze me
its like wow
and it makes my imaan all the more stronger

btw i havent seen any non muslims respond to this topic?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-18-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
What does the word mukallibeen mean (it's found in 5:04)?
It comes from the root taklib which means to train a dog.

If it refers to dogs, then the word is repeated six times, not five.
It is a related word, but it is not the same word as kalb. The occurance of 'kalb' is only five times.

Nicola
03-20-2006, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
statistics amaze me
its like wow
and it makes my imaan all the more stronger

btw i havent seen any non muslims respond to this topic?
yes statistics are amazing things
but I wouldn't go as so far to call them miracles like some people have.
but what ever floats your boat.

I don't know if people work this kind of stuff out with the Bible...If they did, I wouldn't call it a miracle either.
I believe it is pretty pointless myself...at the end of the day, for me it isn't like healing someone of cancer, healing their eye sight, making someone walk for the first time...etc
For me these are true miracles from God.

itsme01
03-20-2006, 08:13 AM
^ These are more like signs.

Some (uneducated) Christians use the Nostradamus - even though it contains several errors. <-- and thats plain fooling yourself.

Similarly, Bible - has been altered - and there are very few Signs left in it (if any are left). People just tend to alter the Bible to "prove" a mathematical sign. <-- and thats plain fooling yourself.

no offense Nicola and other Christian bros.

itsme01
03-20-2006, 08:16 AM
for me it isn't like healing someone of cancer, healing their eye sight, making someone walk for the first time...etc
For me these are true miracles from God.
These Miracles effect us directly - thus it makes sense what you are saying. :)
Whereas other Miracles - help us build, confirm, and hold to our faith.

Nicola
03-20-2006, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme01
^ These are more like signs.

Some (uneducated) Christians use the Nostradamus - even though it contains several errors. <-- and thats plain fooling yourself.

Similarly, Bible - has been altered - and there are very few Signs left in it (if any are left). People just tend to alter the Bible to "prove" a mathematical sign. <-- and thats plain fooling yourself.

no offense Nicola and other Christian bros.

None taken...how are we ever going to learn about each other, if we don't inquire :)
Nostradamus messed about with the occult...this is totally against Gods law and punishable by death.

I don't personaly know of any Christians who believe Nostradamus..but many out there call themselves Christians and mess around with the occult...read horoscopes, tarots cards, talk with spirits etc...and all are forbidden...they are accountable to God alone.

I know Muslims believe the Bible to be corrupt...but I haven't found any real evidence yet..
I believe to many prophecies have been fulfilled to deny the Bible and many many more prophecies need to be fulfilled and this is how non Christians will know if the Bible is true or not.
I'm not meaning mathematical signs...but events that need to come into being

azim
03-20-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
None taken...how are we ever going to learn about each other, if we don't inquire :)
Nostradamus messed about with the occult...this is totally against Gods law and punishable by death.

I don't personaly know of any Christians who believe Nostradamus..but many out there call themselves Christians and mess around with the occult...read horoscopes, tarots cards, talk with spirits etc...and all are forbidden...they are accountable to God alone.

I know Muslims believe the Bible to be corrupt...but I haven't found any real evidence yet..
I believe to many prophecies have been fulfilled to deny the Bible and many many more prophecies need to be fulfilled and this is how non Christians will know if the Bible is true or not.
First, you believe there is no evidence the Bible has been corrupted, perhaps that is because you haven't been looking. Here are two starters: -
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...811332,00.html
The Catholic Church no longer swears by the truth of the Bible, that's a big statement.
Also, there are many contradictions: -
http://www.islamway.com/english/imag...radictions.htm
This is another topic however.

As for evidence. Muslims believe that the Quran is the proof for Islam. It is not the ONLY proof, but it is definately proof. There are many miraculous things about the Quran, from its scientific accuracy to its inimitable style. The word repititions are simply another way of prooving it's validity, and unless you can explain how it's humany possible to write a book of Quranic nature - then it stands as proof as anything you say.

Secondly, you claim that curing blindness is real miracles. In that case - do you believe doctors are God? Also, have you ever seen such a miracle and asserted that it is definately a miracle?

"For the Jews require a sign and Greeks seek after wisdom"
1 Corinthians 1:22

I think that puts it very well. A sign is a very childlike and naive way of seeking to find God. Rather wisdom and knowledge are the best way to realise the nature and truth of God.

How easy would it be to prove to men who lived 4000 years ago that you were 'God' with todays technology? Very easy. You would have shown them a sign and they would have believed.

Yet had they used wisdom, they would realise you were not a God. Because you needed to eat, like humans do, and drink, like humans do, and go to the toilet, like humans do. All not attributes of a God. They would have noticed you slept, and you cried, and bled. Signs you were simply human.

The Arabic meaning for 'sign' is a beatiful word. It is 'Ayat' and it means proofs, evidences, verses, signs and revelations (taken from MK translation).

So its your choice, whether you would like to use wisdom, or seek after a 'sign'.

Mohsin
03-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Yep agree with you there, shame so many people are afraid of having dialogue

Like Br. azim says you have to look. I believe in God to be someone absolutely perfect and infallible. I can't imagine him ever making any error at all. God can't contradict himself, he would know how to count, and also he would know simple scientific facts like the moon reflects the suns light, since God created all these things. If you look in the Bible the God there makes many of these kinds of errors, and i refuse to believe a God can do any of these.
You may argue scholars of the bible have mistranslated the teachings leading to these errors. We as muslims also often say the same thing, because translations do end up having errors. However the difference is us muslims can say look at the original language it was revealed in,the arabic text, and in it you will find no mistakes, since God himself sent that down in that way, whilst humans have made translations of these texts,and of course humans are prone to error. With the Bible you can no longer find it in its original form, its been through so many changes. I believe if God were to send down a final scripture to give us guidance, he'd make sure it wouldn't be tampered with, since no other guidance will follow after that. So why would he therefore allow such changes to take place and such errors to happen? See with the Qur'an it is still in its original form free of any mistakes, as God has given it to us as eternal guidance

We have no problem accepting prophecies have come true, since it was originally from God. So although some parts may have changed, at the same time some parts may have been kept the same, so if there was a prophecy it will obviously come true. However if a prophecy is a miracle, then what about the several failed prophecies that didn't come true in the Bible? Besides a lot of the prophecies in the Bible are vague, while the prophecies in the Qur'an are clear

nurul3eyn
03-24-2006, 10:17 PM

These are some very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan which might grasp your attention:

Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women. Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Holy Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically,

i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Holy Qur'an where it says one thing is like another. See below for astonishing result of different words mentioned "number of times" in Arabic Holy Qur'an Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115

Malaika (Angels) 88

Shayteen (Satan) 88

Life 145

Death 145

Benefit 50

Corrupt 50

People 50

Messengers 50

Eblees (king of devils) 11

Seek refuge from Eblees 11

Museebah (calamity) 75

Thanks ! 75

Spending (Sadaqah) 73

Satisfaction 73

People who are mislead 17

Dead people 17

Muslimeen 41

Jihad 41

Gold 8

Easy life 8

Magic 60

Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading)! 60

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32

Mind 49

Noor 49

Tongue 25

Sermon 25

Desite 8

Fear 8

Speaking publicly 18

Publicising 18

Hardship 114

Patience 114

Muhammed 4

Sharee'ah ( Muhammed's teachings) 4

Man 24
Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the

following words appear:

Salat 5,

Month 12,

Day 365,

Sea 32,

Land 13

Sea + land = 32+ 13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100q.=71.11111111%

Sea + land 100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers

71.111% of the earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence?

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him. This is what Holy Qur'an also tells us.

Please read Aayah

87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia !

LA ILAHA ILA ANTA

SUBHANAKA

INI KUNTU MINA DALIMEEN.

lyesh
03-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Subhana Allah! May Allah bless u sis! JazakAllah 4 the post!

jameelash
04-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Tariq Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that
mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women. Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and the number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24= 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115

Life 145 .... Death 145

Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

People 50 . Messengers 50

Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41

Gold 8 . Easy life 8

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32

Mind 49 . Noor 49

Tongue 25 . Sermon 25

Desite 8 . Fear 8

Man 24. Woman 24

Salat 5,

Month 12,

Day 365,

Sea 32,

Land 13,

Sea + land = 32+13= 45

Sea + land =100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence?

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this.

As the Qur'an also tells us this.

Please pass this on to all your friends and Muslims you know.
Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia \para 17:

afriend2
04-03-2006, 05:42 PM
salaam,

lol woah this has been repeated loads of times...and its the first time im seeing it! :)

alhamdulillah great post(s) :)

wassalam

amirah_87
07-28-2006, 09:03 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

This was emailed to me by a freind of mine, i thought it was quite amazing...so you guys might want to take a look @ it tooo!:sister:

PS: sorry mods if this is in the wrong section!!

Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an
That mention one thing is equal to another,

i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically,the astonishing fact is that the
number of times the word man appears in the Holy Qur'an.

is 24 and number of times the word woman appears is also 24,

therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses,

he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Holy Qur'an

where it says one thing is like another.

See below for astonishing result of

the words mentioned number of times in Arabic

Holy Qur'an

Dunia (one name for life) 115.

Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115

Life 145 ...... Death 145

Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks ! 75

People who are mislead 17 .D Dead people 17

Muslimeen 41 .J Jihad 41

Gold 8 .E Easy life 8

Magic 60 .F Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) ! 60

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 ....

Mind 49 .N Noor 49

Tongue 25 .S Sermon 25

Desite 8 .F Fear 8

Speaking publicly 18 .P Publicising 18

Muhammed 4 .S Sharee'ah ( Muhammed's teachings) 4

Man 24. Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times

the following words appear:

Salat 5, Month 12 , Day 365,

Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land = 32+ 13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100q.= 71.11111111%

Sea + land 100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers

71.111% of the

Is this a coincidence? Question is that

Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that

ALMIGHTY ALLAH

taught him.

This as the Holy Qur'an also tells us this.
Please pass this on to all your friends

Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia para 17:

During the next 60 seconds,

Stop whatever you are doing,
And take this opportunity. (Literally, it is only 1 minute).

All you have to do is

The following: PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL PEOPLE THE YOU KNOW.

So what d'you guys think!! :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-28-2006, 09:06 PM
got dis in email 2.. j/k 4 dt sis

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 10:05 PM
jazakAllah khair sis, loved readin it Again ;D

amirah_87
07-29-2006, 12:58 PM
ass salamu aalykum

seems like i'm the only one this is new to ;D

wa iyyaakum guys!! :peace:

unknown_JJ
03-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Dr. Tariq Al Suwaidan discovered some verses in the
Holy Quran that mention one thing is equal to another,
i.e. man is equal to women. Although this makes sense
grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number
of times the word man appears in the Quran is 24 and
the number of times the word woman appears is also 24,
therefore not only is this phrase correct in the
grammatical sense but also true.
mathematically : (24 = 24)
Upon further analysis of various other
verses, he discovered that this is consistent
throughout the whole Quran, where it says one thing is
like another.
See below for some astonishing results:-

The word number of times mentioned in Arabic Quran:

* Dunia (one name for life) 115
* Aakhirat (one name for the life after) 115

* Malaikat (angels) 88
* Shaytan (satan) 88

* Life 145
* Death 145

* Benefit 50
* Corrupt 50

* People 50
* Messengers 50

* Eblees (king of devils) 11
* Seek refuge from eblees 11

* Museebah (calamity) 75
* Thanks 75

* Spending (sadaqah) 73
* Satisfaction 73

* People who are Mislead 17
* Dead people 17

* Muslimeen 41
* Jihad 41

* Gold 8
* Easy life 8

* Magic 60
* Fitnah (dissuasion,misleading) 60

* Zakat (taxes Muslims pay for the poor) 32
* Barakah (increasing or blessings of a wealth) 32

* Mind 49
* Noor (light) 49

* Tongue 25
* Sermon 25

* Desire 8
* Fear 8

* Speaking publicly 18
* Publicising 18

* Hardship 114
* Patience 114

* Muhammad 4
* Sharee'ah (Muhammad's teachings)4

* Man 24
* Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the
following words
appear:-

* Solat (Prayer ) 5
* Month 12
* Day 365
* sea 32
* Land 13
* Sea + land = 32 + 13 = 45
* % sea = 32/45 x 100 = 71.11111111%
* % land= 13/45 x 100 = 28.88888889%

Modern Science has only recently proven that the water
covers 71.111 % of the earth, while the land covers
28.889 %. Is this a coincidence?

Who taught prophet Mohammad (PBUH) all this?
Allah, the All Mighty taught him this.
As the Quran tells us:

(This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in
every sphere of knowledge, etc.), and then explained
in detail from One (Allâh), Who is
All-Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).
'(Quran 11:1)'

The above is from the series of the scientific
miracles in Quraan, by
Dr. Tariq Al Suwaidan.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-17-2007, 10:55 PM
* Eblees (king of devils) 11
* Seek refuge from eblees 11

^ mashaAllah thats quite amazing lol subhanAllah

'Abd al-Baari
03-17-2007, 11:10 PM
wow thats amazing
subahallah truly a mirracle of Allah swt

Jazakallah for sharing

ansar.tajudeen
03-19-2007, 10:11 AM
alhamdulilah for sharing sister......jazakallah hairun

Pk_#2
03-19-2007, 10:37 AM
coooooooooooool

Nice1 :)

*looks around* only sister who replied eh?

:p

Peace man!

unknown_JJ
03-22-2007, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
coooooooooooool

Nice1 :)

*looks around* only sister who replied eh?

:p

Peace man!
lol np shilly

amirah_87
03-30-2007, 08:06 PM

*Threads Merged*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.