/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Bros. and sisters

جوري
07-28-2006, 10:18 PM
I figured it is about time I introduced myself..... but was shy can you tell? Had to get a few hundred posts under my belt before sneaking myself a hello.... I am learning lots of things here.... I despise the political forums of any blog site yet somehow always find myself there... Maybe I have an ambivalent relationship or enjoy being challenged.... I am a type A personality ... which I suppose will lead to an early demise.... I enjoy reading ... writing poetry...theology,learning languages, art history and history without art, traveling to other countries and finding rare antiques..... I also love science which is what I have studied for the greater part of my life.... Anything I can learn EXCEPT business, finance and economics.... I came to this forum originally through an accidental find ... was looking for signs of Judgment Day and found everyone to be very informative.... I am glad I got a late introductions as it gave me an opportunity to meet with so many of you... mashallah courageous ... caring ... and well informed... There isn't a section in this forum that doesn't have an answer to a question I am having and Sob7an Allah whenever I PM a mod. For an Islamic q they answer it right away or start a thread accepting questions.... So thank you and keep up the good work.........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-29-2006, 05:54 AM
Scary how much I post per day... inshallah it will be beneficial ... would like to read in the other forums more than world affair sadly it seems to be where the action is currently..... I wonder if we can start a dream interpretation section? but do we have someone that knowledgeable enough for dream interpretation? Anyhow thanks for having me aboard =)

^..sTr!vEr..^
07-29-2006, 07:04 AM

piXie
07-29-2006, 09:13 AM
:sl:

now tht uv finally introduced urself....i can finally welcome u :D

like i welcome all my sisters ;)

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

continue enjoyin ur stay...n postin away :sister:

n if u hav any questions...continue askin dem :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-29-2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you all for the warm greetings.... I like those welcome signs =))
I do feel at home here =)

afriend2
07-29-2006, 05:38 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time here!

wassalam :peace:

جوري
07-29-2006, 05:39 PM
[MOUSE]Thank you sisters.... and brothers.... [/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.