/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should bush be impeached?

جوري
07-29-2006, 04:25 AM
Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 271913 responses

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
87%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
4.3%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
7.2%

I don't know.
1.8%
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
__._,_.___

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sweetbanana86
07-29-2006, 04:29 AM
yessssssssssssssssssss, he needs to go, go go go go go go, but he is not going n-e where but i no one thing they better not put his darn brother in office or i am on the first plan to Yeman or U.A.E or somewhere else, i cant' take no more bush , not in this lifetime

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:19 AM
An MSNBC poll is hardly scientific, so I wouldn't put much weight in the numbers.

Rou
07-29-2006, 08:15 AM
lol it was quite obvious how much he was liked the last time he was put in power there were boo's echoing...its a joke he is in power because he wants to e and the american people despite what they think have no control whatsoever over there country its decisons to go to war or anything else...

beleive what you want but thats a fact they follow beacuse they are told the majority follow...when its quite clear the majority hate bush and thee wars...

and once again people asusual will deny..whatever...

Bush and blair are crimnals along with the goverment of israel...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
07-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Should Bush be impeached?
No. Despite low approval ratings, the hypocrites who vote in those polls didn't say otherwise when they had the chance.

You mess up, you pay. Let Bush be a lesson for all Americans, I know I've learned from this man's errors.

mlsh27
07-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Of course he should be! The only president in US history to be impeached is Clinton. Bush has done much, much worse than Clinton!!!

snakelegs
07-29-2006, 09:59 AM
actually, the impeachment process is not all that easy. it would drag on and on. bush basically has a blank check to do anything he wants because of 9/11
even if it's true that such a large majority now believe that he should be impeached (i can't imagine that that figure is a true picture!) - it really doesn't matter because the people have no power anyway, so who cares what they think?
also, my feeling is that this is not really about bush, the individual. so he could get run over by a garbage truck, and there really wouldn't be any major change is u.s. foreign policy.

Ninth_Scribe
07-29-2006, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
Bush and blair are criminals along with the goverment of israel...
Agreed. I have forgiven many a soul for causing me harm because I know how dark a soul can get living here, but I draw the line when one causes harm to others. I curse his very existence. I want his land to burn to the ground and it's ashes to be washed into the sea. What really upsets me the most is that this evil soul has emulated the very qualities he complains about in others. I've never felt this much rage before... ever.

The others are correct. Impeachment proceedings would take forever to accomplish, and the damage has already been done. He wanted Armegheddon... and he has it. It's up to the Muslim nations to answer it.

I beg you all, put aside your differences and the squabbles over governments and lands as I put aside my anger toward the king of Jordan. These matters can be settled at other time. You people need to unite and get serious because it doesn't matter who started what anymore. The threat you face is very real... and it's one you all share in common!

Ninth Scribe

M1A1
07-29-2006, 05:53 PM
...Bush and blair are crimnals along with the goverment of israel...

...and Iran and Syria and North Korea and China and the Janjaweed and the Taliban and Hezbollah and Hamas and Burma and Russia ...

Link
07-29-2006, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
Agreed. I have forgiven many a soul for causing me harm because I know how dark a soul can get living here, but I draw the line when one causes harm to others. I curse his very existence. I want his land to burn to the ground and it's ashes to be washed into the sea. What really upsets me the most is that this evil soul has emulated the very qualities he complains about in others. I've never felt this much rage before... ever.

The others are correct. Impeachment proceedings would take forever to accomplish, and the damage has already been done. He wanted Armegheddon... and he has it. It's up to the Muslim nations to answer it.

I beg you all, put aside your differences and the squabbles over governments and lands as I put aside my anger toward the king of Jordan. These matters can be settled at other time. You people need to unite and get serious because it doesn't matter who started what anymore. The threat you face is very real... and it's one you all share in common!

Ninth Scribe
Nasrallah (ha) said this an opportunity for unity - I hope this time the tides change in favor of the oppressed over the oppressors, I hope God does unite our hearts, bring our affairs toghether and brings about a near victory.

The final victory and goal of all this struggle will be ofcourse by Imam Mahdi (ajf) whom I hope that God hastens his appearance, along with bringing Isa (as) at his side.

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
Of course he should be! The only president in US history to be impeached is Clinton. Bush has done much, much worse than Clinton!!!
Actually, the first U.S president to be impeached was Andrew Johnson. Just to clarify.

mlsh27
07-29-2006, 06:43 PM
No, the only president in US history that was impeached was Clinton...

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Hate to disagree with you, but that is a false statement. Andrew Johnson was impeached by the House of Representatives and escaped full impeachment by one vote in the Senate. Clinton escaped full impeachment in the Senate as well. Johnson was the first president to be impeached.

Zulkiflim
07-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Salaam,

Read a caption once that was really funny..

It read

"Give Bush a blow job so we can impeach him:Monica Lewinsky"

Hilarious but isnt it funny,for clinton a 40 million investigation for sep 11 less than 1 million...

جوري
07-29-2006, 06:52 PM
They spent quite a deal of money on the whole Monica affair in hopes of impeaching him but he served his two terms.....

mlsh27
07-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Clinton didn't get impeached because of the Monica scandal..I think it was because of Watergate.

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:54 PM
If a president is impeached he is impeached, technically it doesn't matter if he is removed from office, he was still impeached by one branch of the legislature. The end result comes down to the Senate.

abd77
07-29-2006, 06:54 PM
One has to admit that the economy is doing well under Bush.
The sale of US weapons and bombs to Israel has never been such "booming" business (see the article in The Times last Friday).
And people wonder why Bush is "not for an immediate ceasefire in the Mid-East"...

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Clinton didn't get impeached because of the Monica scandal..I think it was because of Watergate.
Watergate? That was Nixon. Clinton was impeached for lying to a federal grand jury, about a sexual relationship, but still a lie to a federal grand jury from which he was under oath.

جوري
07-29-2006, 06:56 PM
paying for it with our tax money which they still get from the U.S it is all sort of funny

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abd77
One has to admit that the economy is doing well under Bush.
The sale of US weapons and bombs to Israel has never been such "booming" business (see the article in The Times last Friday).
And people wonder why Bush is "not for an immediate ceasefire in the Mid-East"...
Hate to break it to you, but the money the U.S. earns from selling missiles to Israel is a speck of dust on the beach of our GDP.

mlsh27
07-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Duh, sorry not watergate...it was like white water..or something, my mind is not here this early in the morning.

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Duh, sorry not watergate...it was like white water..or something, my mind is not here this early in the morning.
Yes it was the Whitewater land deal that began the federal investigation by Ken Star, but when President Clinton lied to a federal grand jury it opened up a whole other door in terms of constitutionality.

mlsh27
07-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I am not a history person...I just remembered in my gov't class that my teacher said Clinton was the only to be impeached..good to know otherwise.

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I am not a history person...I just remembered in my gov't class that my teacher said Clinton was the only to be impeached..good to know otherwise.
Don't worry about it, I'm full of history because I have a Master's Degree in it.

mujahedeen2087
07-29-2006, 07:03 PM
yes bush and all the people in the us goverment should be thrown out. we should have better leaders. however i do not accept their authority. i only accept Allah SWT.

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
yes bush and all the people in the us goverment should be thrown out. we should have better leaders. however i do not accept their authority. i only accept Allah SWT.
Well, I accept the "authority" of the president because he was voted in by the American people. God is the only one I answer to for my actions, in other words, if the President came up to me and ordered me to kill a man, I would refuse because I only answer to God for my moral actions.

mujahedeen2087
07-29-2006, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Well, I accept the "authority" of the president because he was voted in by the American people. God is the only one I answer to for my actions, in other words, if the President came up to me and ordered me to kill a man, I would refuse because I only answer to God for my moral actions.

Allah has given us the perfect system, in the quran and sunna. everything from goverment, economy, social to family life. but its fine if you choose a different path. its your choice. but remmeber we will all be held accountable on the day of judgement.

la illah ill Allah

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
Allah has given us the perfect system, in the quran and sunna. everything from goverment, economy, social to family life. but its fine if you choose a different path. its your choice. but remmeber we will all be held accountable on the day of judgement.

la illah ill Allah
I could say that unless you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as your savior you will never reach salvation...but like you said, its your choice. :D

جوري
07-29-2006, 07:16 PM
I could say that unless you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as your savior you will never reach salvation...but like you said, its your choice. :D
I don't want to interject your conversation but we accept Jesus as well as all those preceding him ... we believe in him as a messenger from God..... Muslims don't denunciate or reject that God has sent five books (Torah, Injeel{bible}, the psalms and the scrolls of Abraham and of course the Quran) though we believe they have been corrupted along the way except for the last book...... in which all copies are identical, Muslims don't denunciate or reject any of God's messengers...

Keltoi
07-29-2006, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I don't want to interject your conversation but we accept Jesus as well as all those preceding him ... we believe in him as a messenger from God..... Muslims don't denunciate or reject that God has sent five books (Torah, Injeel{bible}, the psalms and the scrolls of Abraham) though we believe they have been corrupted along the way and Muslims don't denunciate or reject any of God's messengers...
I realize this, my statement was more a jest in the context of being told that me not accepting Islam will be judged at the end of days.

جوري
07-29-2006, 07:25 PM
I realize this, my statement was more a jest in the context of being told that me not accepting Islam will be judged at the end of days.
In the Quran it states ... that each soul is to be held hostage by its own deeds ... and I really don't think anyone here or else where is God to judge you... I think most Muslims myself included feel that Islam is a completion for previous scriptures not to abrogate so much as to add as it set the theme for how to practice....... if you cut all extraneous things that occur on this forum you'll realize not a single messenger even if you don't wish for prophet Mohammed (PBUH) to be included have all asked for different things other than the following ... oneness of God, prayer, charitable deeds and fast ... and those in essence are the fundamentals of belief....

firdaw
07-29-2006, 08:13 PM
YEssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i wish someone would kill him, I hate him for what has caused to the muslims, if i could kill the punk i would but i am not

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.