/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam-Inside <-- website

imran_c
07-29-2006, 08:49 PM
As-salam alaykum wara matulha

I have this host www.islaminside.co.uk but im more of like this --->:?

I would like to now if the brothers and sisters could contribute to this site like if theres any webdesigners who could design a better site in any way i would be happy to allow them to help and so on.

I would like your comments and suggestions please

Jazakallahu khairan

Wa-salam alaaykum wara matulha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 09:12 PM
well looks like a good site but will look even nice once you have fnished it i will join but once it's done just let me know :)

sweetbanana86
07-29-2006, 09:23 PM
yes brother the site seems beautiful, Alhamduillah

imran_c
07-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Jazakallahu khairan for your replies i really liked the load islam site i wanted to make a complete replica of the site and just add some more links and add that on and have islamic board as the forum but im just waiting if the admins could give me a good to go and could give me a few things ive contacted harun yahya and the haurn yahya team alhumdolilha has agreed to add me to its affliation when its done therefore load islam will be linked to harun yahya with me. but what do my beloved brother and sister from LI think of this.??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 09:57 PM
yep thats a great idea but i don't know how to help you sowie :( but plz inform me when it's done so i can Join A.S.A.P. :)

imran_c
07-29-2006, 09:59 PM
As-salam alaykum wara matulha
you could inshallah help with the weekly articles or weekly islamic pictures or poetry or newsletter theres alot of stuff ;) inshallah but we need to first work to get the template and so on done.
Wa-saalam alaykum wara matulha (going to sleep now)

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 10:00 PM
oh ok but what do you need me to do so i can help you just let me know and i will help you :), nanyt

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.