Watch Out - Sensitive Pictures Below

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dostpost
07-30-2006, 07:45 PM
more images:
http://www.dunyabulteni.net/haber_de...?haber_id=4038

Quruxbadaan
07-30-2006, 08:01 PM
wallahi this was written for the muslims to go thru it is the destiny that Allah The most high planned for Us because we as Muslims Have strayed from the way of Prophet Muhammad SAW

I feel for my Brothers and sisters in islam because they are being subjected to such horrific terrorism

And Allah sWT also tells us in Quran

do they think that they will be left only on saying we believe

this is a trial for the muslim peoples to go thru and after every hardship comes Ease

One thing I have to say i was displeased with on the news is how the lebanese government began to appeal its case to American ( who are against a cease fire) and what they said to appeal to them was that they are the most westernized middle eastern country in existance...saying this as tho it is something to be proud of

I know for a fact that its the very reason why Allah the most high sent to them the jews as a punishment

May Allah the creator the best of planners ease the pain of the innocent men women seniors and children caught in this struggle Ameen

Zulkiflim
07-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Salaam,

Allah Allah Allahu ....

this makes me sad and angry seeing such pictures but Inshallah they shall receive their due.

inshallah may those who died in this intifada receive their due ..
Inshallah..

May those who sit back especially the muslim leaders who maintain silence while the muslim are bombed ,may they also receive their due..

Inshallah,i sincerely hope aid will be given to lebanon and palestine...

But in the end this is all but a test,our final reward for remaining along the Islamic faitha nd laws is with Allah...

Keep the faith..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dostpost
07-31-2006, 07:28 AM
The fotos are unsuitible for children. but i should show you them. i heard about that images and videos like them from lubnan are hiding from people in Europe and USA. So people are not aware of this massacre.
In Turkey, first news is about leubnan. half of newspaper is about this war. We want help them but almost all of world are against me includes arabic world.

When Arabic world believe in being near Turkey can solve many problems, there will not be middle east problems.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.