/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The justification for such a ridiculous crime?

Halima
07-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Ever since the case of the raping and killing of an Iraqi and the alleged murder of three of her family members by U.S. troops went public, the age of the rape victim had been in dispute, ranging from about 15 to 25. Two days ago, Reuters and others news agencies produced proof that she was 14, based on a passport and identity card. Most news organizations then started calling her a girl -- but some persist in referring to her as a "woman."
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1002803062

I say that No women or GIRL ever deserves to have this kind of heinous act done to them. My question is what is the justification for all of this? What makes men do this even when they are MUSLIM. For instance, a muslim man has all of the opportunities in his religion to marry up to 4 wives, but yet ridiculous acts like this are still existing in Lebanon, in Saudi, in Philiipines, -basically everywhere why is this so?

Is it that these benefits in Islam are not satisfactory for our own "well respected" men. This really makes you think what does it take for evil to stop lurking around carrying women as innocent victims.

In retrospect, this is totally a different inhumane act that even in the Quran bestows punishments for. When in actuality, Allah azawajal, both work in a man and woman's favor to prevent evil from coming in between the two.

What is the justification?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
07-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Rape is never justified.

Halima
07-30-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Rape is never justified.

Then why do people still continue to do it?

Muezzin
07-30-2006, 04:03 PM
Because they're sick individuals whose favourite way to feel good about themselves is to defile someone else. It's not justified.

There are a lot of things that are not justified, but people still do them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
07-30-2006, 04:03 PM
salaam

rape is rape, no matter what the age of the victim, and sister only Allah (swt) knows why people do it, because its sick and ........... :D

whoever has done summin like that i believe they should be tortured 2 death :D and i hope in the hereafter they r tortured in d hell fire 4 life! we know that if you abuse someones rights, Allah (swt) will never forgive you until that person forgives you, and i feel a rapist dont deserve 4giveness frm the victim!!!!!

Woodrow
07-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Rape has nothing at all to do with sexual behavior. It is a sin and a crime totaly seperate from lust or any other human desire. It is hate and desire beyond all normal human emotions.

Aperson who commits rape is a very inwardly vicious person. They do not seek pleasure, they seek to inflict as much pain as physicaly and emotionaly possible upon another person.

The reason it continues, is because it still is not seen by enough people as being what it is. An act of a vicious animal and not human behavior.

Keltoi
07-30-2006, 06:06 PM
I've always heard from criminal experts that rape is a crime of anger, hatred, aggression, etc. It has very little to do with sexuality or lust, as was mentioned earlier. I believe the same person who is mentally capable of raping a woman is also capable of murder, because the lack of moral conscience is connected both.

Ninth_Scribe
07-30-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1002803062

I say that No women or GIRL ever deserves to have this kind of heinous act done to them. My question is what is the justification for all of this? What makes men do this even when they are MUSLIM. For instance, a muslim man has all of the opportunities in his religion to marry up to 4 wives, but yet ridiculous acts like this are still existing in Lebanon, in Saudi, in Philiipines, -basically everywhere why is this so?
I'm speaking from experience here... hormones! It doesn't matter that a man has a wife or wives. It doesn't matter if he's well satisfied by them either. They fall prey to chemistry and behave like wild dogs when they're aroused. I used to blame beauty and spent my early years cutting myself to ribbons trying to make myself ugly. But it wasn't the beauty they were interested in. It was the way I moved or the way my hair smelled to them, even if it was just the smell of sweat. So I had to find another way to deal with men who couldn't control themselves. Once over the back of the head with a deep dish, cast iron frying pan (or any other solid object) - that usually takes their mind off the subject.

Ninth Scribe

imaad_udeen
07-31-2006, 12:40 AM
Rape is about domination and control first and foremost.

Looking4Peace
07-31-2006, 12:49 AM
rape is usually more about control then sexual urges, i mean how do u explain a man who has never done a gay act on the outside but then goes to prison and rapes a man? this is just one of the proofs that its 99% of the time about control and dominating the other person, but this action is never ever justified, in some ways its more evil than murder because the victims never fully gets over it and has to live with this fact for the rest of their lives

Woodrow
07-31-2006, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I've always heard from criminal experts that rape is a crime of anger, hatred, aggression, etc. It has very little to do with sexuality or lust, as was mentioned earlier. I believe the same person who is mentally capable of raping a woman is also capable of murder, because the lack of moral conscience is connected both.
Not only capable of murder, but also capable of raping a man as readily as they would rape a woman. Rape is probably the best example of genuine hatred. It makes no difference if the perpetrator knows the victim. However, often the perpetrator is some one the victim knows.

There is a big difference between rape and lust.

Contrary to popular belief mens lives are normaly not controlled by lust. Most men with a bit of self control will not allow lust to control their actions.

Ninth_Scribe
07-31-2006, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Rape is probably the best example of genuine hatred.
Yes, and a lack of respect too. Here in Massachusetts, we uncovered a huge problem among the Catholic priesthood - they were raping children and the Vatican knew about it but kept transferring those priests around. Now they're trying to say it's an illness and the priests will have access to treatment and we should feel sorry for them. What about the victims? We finally got the government to pursue charges and the Vatican's response was to close down all the churches... to pay for all the settlements.

Personally, I'm glad they're out of my hair... but I'll be damned before I ever feel sorry for a rapist.

Ninth Scribe

Chuck
08-02-2006, 02:01 PM
i mean how do u explain a man who has never done a gay act on the outside but then goes to prison and rapes a man?
Perhaps, self-service was not enough for him?

Ninth_Scribe
08-02-2006, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
Them... there were quite alot of pediphile priests. I don't know about the 'self-service' end because I'm not a guy, but from what I've seen going on around here, this happens whenever anyone messes with manhood. It's a very powerful part of nature, and this business about celebacy - that's just so easy for a 70 year old man to declare as the law for the priests, but it ain't going to wash with the 20 year olds.

Ninth Scribe

Looking4Peace
08-02-2006, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
sorry your wrong rape is always an act of violence and control unless the person is litereally retarted, but retards dont generally rape, stop making uneducated responses please. This is why men who were straight all their lives go to jail and rape, its not lust or gay lust at all, geez use some common sense.

Ninth_Scribe
08-02-2006, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
sorry your wrong rape is always an act of violence and control unless the person is litereally retarted, but retards dont generally rape, stop making uneducated responses please. This is why men who were straight all their lives go to jail and rape, its not lust or gay lust at all, geez use some common sense.
He might have a point though. In cases where the object is control, it fits that some of the men may have been taught they have to 'control' their sexuality... and the line got blurred. I'm not a shrink, but it seems to fit.

Ninth Scribe

Chuck
08-02-2006, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
I don't know about the 'self-service' end
I meant 'masturbation'

format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
Difficult to say when there is a research that reports that when monkeys don't find a female partner they turn to other males for sexual pleasure.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.