/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran forces urged to prepare to hit Israel

Hashim_507
07-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Iran's hardline forces should get ready to take revenge on Israel and the United States for the offensive on Lebanon, the head of the Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying on Sunday.
"The Basij and Revolutionary Guards should prepare to get even with the Zionists and Americans," Yahya Rahim-Safavi was quoted as telling Islamic militiamen by the conservative Fars news agency.

The Basij are volunteer Islamic militiamen.

"The timing of the this will be announced by the leader," he added.

An Israeli air strike killed 54 civilians, including 37 children in the southern Lebanese village of Qana on Sunday, the bloodiest single attack since Israel's 19-day-old war on Lebanese Hizbollah guerrillas began.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards are historically close to Hizbollah and were deployed in south Lebanon during the 1980s. Mostafa Chamran, spiritual father of the Guards, forged his reputation fighting in Lebanon.

The Basij and Revolutionary Guards are directly answerable to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Although Iran funded and armed Hizbollah in the 1980s, it has insisted recently its support is mainly moral and political.

However, many sources have said Iranian arms are being used against Israeli civilian and military targets.

An Israeli military source has said an Iranian-made C802 radar-guided land-to-sea missile with a range of 60 miles (95 km) hit and badly damaged a ship during Israel's offensive against Lebanon.

Hizbollah said it fired "Raad (Thunder) 2" and "Raad 3" rockets at a rail depot in Haifa. Raad missiles are Iranian.

Israel's army said it destroyed an Iranian-made Zelzal missile with range of between 74 and 99 miles before it was launched.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
07-30-2006, 07:01 PM
:sl:

This is starting to ignite WWIII or close to it. What is the source of this article, referrence?

:w:

Hashim_507
07-30-2006, 07:06 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060730/...ran_revenge_dc

limitless
07-30-2006, 07:29 PM

Thank you brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
searchingsoul
07-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Since it is an independent army I think the Iranian government should disassociate itself from these people. Failure to do so would make Iran fair game if the Basij entered into the conflict.

Zulkiflim
07-30-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
Since it is an independent army I think the Iranian government should disassociate itself from these people. Failure to do so would make Iran fair game if the Basij entered into the conflict.

Salaam,,

Sould not the USa disaasociate itself from a coutnry that support murder of civvillians??

I would say if the war comes then it is trully a reaction of what the western world had done.

too many times we are asked to follow the laws of humanity while those who ask us to follow break it.

They point at other but never look at themselves.

But Inshallah,we will be the winner in the end..

searchingsoul
07-31-2006, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,,

Sould not the USa disaasociate itself from a coutnry that support murder of civvillians??

Israel? Not really. Few in the US see Israel as a murderous nation.
:) :) :)

Geronimo
07-31-2006, 04:27 PM
If they attack the US I would give Iran about a week before it cease to exist.

searchingsoul
07-31-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
True. If Iran attacks the US then I see the scenario discussed in the following thread to actually become possible:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ddle-east.html

ACC
07-31-2006, 04:48 PM
If it is with non-conventional weapons, I would give Iran less to a day before it dissapears.

Geronimo
07-31-2006, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACC
If it is with non-conventional weapons, I would give Iran less to a day before it dissapears.
Yeah I would give the response time to an unconventional attack to be any where from 30 minutes to an hour.

Keltoi
07-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Iran isn't stupid enough to be directly involved in an attack on the U.S., that is why so many people worry about terrorist groups and their tied to the Iranian government.

lavikor201
07-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Since Israel has the Nuclear capabilities to completly reck Iran, I would have to say many Israelis are not very scared.

Geronimo
07-31-2006, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
What do you guys mean when you say attack the US? I don't think it has the capability. Though if Iran was to attack the US, I doubt it would "cease to exist", oil is after all involved.
Any US installation or asset. Also we could take apart Iran and still have access to all the oil.

Tania
07-31-2006, 06:22 PM
The Basij involvment would not make the situation worst than it is now? I think US needs an excuse to move his foot from Iraq to Iran. And that would be their good excuse to can do that. The politicians in Iran should be more careful and think at every consequence.

Ninth_Scribe
07-31-2006, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,,

Should not the USA disassociate itself from a country that supports murder of civillians?.
Should not every Muslim country who claims they are a Muslim country stick up for... a Muslim country? Of my God! What will it take to unite you people? When will you say you've had enough? You know, if Hezbollah goes down, the rest of the Muslim nations will follow so why aren't they fighting!?

Spits at the ground. If it were my land at stake, I'd fight for it, and I wouldn't care if the guy next to me liked the evening meal or not - you put your differences of opinion aside until after the battle!

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
07-31-2006, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
The Basij involvment would not make the situation worst than it is now? I think US needs an excuse to move his foot from Iraq to Iran. And that would be their good excuse to can do that. The politicians in Iran should be more careful and think at every consequence.
Don't you mean, from Israel, to Afghanistan, to Iraq, to Iran, to Syria and Lebanon? Later, they're sure to remove the monarchies in Jordan and Saudi as well since monarchies are hardly democratic... or maybe they'll keep them for pageantry like they do in England? Who knows?

I've heard the excuse. Apparently, anyone who argues with Bush or sticks up for their tribe is labelled a terrorist. So what. Since when does anyone have to care about what Bush might think?

Ninth Scribe

searcheroftruth
08-01-2006, 02:30 AM
the west and israel fear nothing in this world but they the west and its puppets fear one thing which is death and thats the advantage which we muslims have because we might die in are thousands but we shall keep coming, we do not fear death we wait for it with a smile on the battle field.

Link
08-01-2006, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
You know, if Hezbollah goes down, the rest of the Muslim nations will follow so why aren't they fighting!?
Yes! If Hamas and Hizbullah are destroyed, the whole umma will perish, the real Islam will be history and this fake Islam will be put in place in the middleast.

This a do or die moment. All muslims must willing to fight and die to keep the deen alive [let's keep sectarian comments out please]

north_malaysian
08-01-2006, 02:38 AM
US = God?
:rollseyes

north_malaysian
08-01-2006, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Since Israel has the Nuclear capabilities to completly reck Iran, I would have to say many Israelis are not very scared.
So Israel have nuclear facilities to kill people? Not for peace purpose?

Link
08-01-2006, 02:41 AM
Iran can beat US. This is why they are not budging with the whole nuclear thing. Because they don't need to. Millitary options are not even mentioned anymore, all US is trying to do is get sactions and Russia and China continue to veto those.

north_malaysian
08-01-2006, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
Iran can beat US. This is why they are not budging with the whole nuclear thing. Because they don't need to. Millitary options are not even mentioned anymore, all US is trying to do is get sactions and Russia and China continue to veto those.
It will endangers US in Iraq because Shiites will join Sunnis exploding themselves!!!

WW3 will start. Maybe Muslims in Non Muslim countries should migrate to Muslim countries and Non Muslims migrate from Muslim countries to elsewhere. Then we start the war and kill ech other.

Muslims vs. Non Muslims. If Muslims lost the war, they'll go to heavens as martyrs, if Muslims win the war, they'll establish Caliphate.

Keltoi
08-01-2006, 03:27 AM
I wouldn't be so sure about that belief. That would leave Israel to take care of the Iranian nuclear sites, and the U.S. doesn't want that either. I'm sure the problem is intelligence about the nuclear sites, which probably isn't sufficient just yet. Don't think the U.S. can't put a major hurt on Iran if pushed past a certain point. Plenty of military resources in the neighborhood.

guyabano
08-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Agree, and with the Iran also, their nuclear facilities !

Sis786
08-01-2006, 08:12 AM
You lot are bunch of Sicko's how can you be here syaing it would take this long to kill this and this... DONT you stop and think that if this does happen hundreds thousands of people will die you ALL MAKE ME SICK!

Maybe a little consideration im sure people have family in those countries which you are quick to discuss how long it would take to destroy,

Man maybe you should all stop and think if it was YOUR country you were discussing..... DISGUSTING!

Woodrow
08-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Yes! If Hamas and Hizbullah are destroyed, the whole umma will perish, the real Islam will be history and this fake Islam will be put in place in the middleast.

This a do or die moment. All muslims must willing to fight and die to keep the deen alive [let's keep sectarian comments out please]
I think a common error many of us are making is the assumption. that warfare has not changed. Wars in todays world are no longer won or lost on battle fields. Loses are no longer measured in terms of death or destruction.

Victory is now measured in concepts of corporate profits. The corporations do not care, as long as they can retain the posistion of being the supplier to whoever retains or gains control of the budget.

I believe that in todays world, it is more difficult for a person to seek to live for Islam, then it is to die for Islam. Winning and loosing countries and land is not dependent on the outcome of physical battles anymore. No longer are any nations totaly independent. In todays world the physical destruction of an enemy can be very counter-productive and the successful winner on the battlefield may end up as the looser of the war.

Yes, we need to Unite as Muslim to protect and preserve our faith. Yes, we need to support each other as brothers and sisters. But, we need to take a close look at what is true protection. What is the best way to support our Brothers and Sisters? Perhaps the best support may be to help our brothers and sister to become economicaly competative in the world, help them achieve independence from outside influences, protect them from bringing distruction down upon themselves. Not for them to become Westernised, but to help them be competative in dealings with the Western world. The oil income in the Mid-east is near it's end. Within our lifetime we will see our Arab brothers and sisters living in poverty, unless we can help them develop resources other then oil and develope markets for what they develope.

Economic destruction is a far more destructive weapon then what can be inflicted with mere physical weapons.

The biggest error any country could make in todays world, would be to achieve world dominence. It destroyed Greece, It destroyed Rome. We need to learn from history. Throw away our weapons of destruction and become truly valiant soldiers and fight with the weapons of todays world, which are Education, health, economic independence and a secure future for our children.

guyabano
08-01-2006, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786

Man maybe you should all stop and think if it was YOUR country you were discussing..... DISGUSTING!
If it was MY country, I would stop to pity myself, stop to play the martyr, and stand up and DO something, f.ex. fighting against terrorism, reach the hand to the ones who like to help you, and live in peace, just as Islam teach you!

Sis786
08-01-2006, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
If it was MY country, I would stop to pity myself, stop to play the martyr, and stand up and DO something, f.ex. fighting against terrorism, reach the hand to the ones who like to help you, and live in peace, just as Islam teach you!
So it wouldnt be how long would it to take for so and so country to destroy my country... its all sick this whole thing is sick the war and so on but the posts here did suprise me!

AvarAllahNoor
08-01-2006, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

This is starting to ignite WWIII or close to it. What is the source of this article, referrence?

ARMAGEDDON!! - MAY WAHEGURU SAVE THE RIGHTEOUS!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.