/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My heart breaks for all the children

imaad_udeen
07-30-2006, 07:17 PM
All the children who are suffering in all man made conflicts, especially in the Middle East.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
07-30-2006, 07:26 PM
:sl:

You are not the only one brother. I bet every human being is feeling the same even non-muslims as well, but this is nothing, there has been more bloodshed in Iraq and bosin. I guess the killing of dear muslims filfuls one of the hadith, (correct me of I am wrong).

:w:

Abdul Fattah
07-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I know. And what really grinds my gears Is that I am unable to do anything about it. I just sit here complaining, crying and making dua. But we needn't cry for them, do not think of the victems as death. They are very much alive :)

Zulkiflim
07-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Salaam,

Actually do not be angry or feel weak..

Just pray more and ask for more faith and patience,and aid those whom are around you itnead of those you cant touch.

Boycott thing made by israel and in the US,support other coutnries product and you will understand.
Make clear your standpoint and cleary say to those who ask that Israela dn the US are supporters of murder and terrorism..

they do not care for life but care for their propjecy of rapture.

that is what i do,to any who would listen.

and even if they dont beleive they will find out the truth Inshallah.

So perform dakwah and spread the news.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nablus
07-30-2006, 08:33 PM
My heart is broken for what happend in Qana Massacre

38 KIDS are killed by the Israel airforces

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.