/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah

anonymous
07-30-2006, 07:50 PM
:sl: am finding it hard to keep up with prayers i been missing some and delaying it others what can i do i feel so low

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
07-30-2006, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl: am finding it hard to keep up with prayers i been missing some and delaying it others what can i do i feel so low
:sl:
Are you a revert? If so, I understand why you may be having difficulty. I don't pray the dawn prayer yet, but I will soon, insha'Allaah.

Just try to think about how pleased Allah will be with you if you pray. Once you start praying, it really increases your faith, and makes you very happy.
:w:

limitless
07-30-2006, 08:03 PM

This happened to me as well. I miss or sometimes get lazy, it is shaiytan that is doing this, and we should overcome this. OH that reminds me, i should read my zuhar salah.

Halima
07-30-2006, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
You are not the only one, this is your jihad, a test from Allah azawajal and with due time, your determination will help you pass.

There are many people that do not pray on time, however when worse comes to worse the best thing to do is repent ask for forgiveness, and try harder the next time insha'allah Khair.

Those people that are determined and courageous will surely reach their goals insha'allah. May blessings be with you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
07-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Oh great, my dad's using the office room where I normally pray, and I can't use my bedroom because of pictures.

DigitalStorm82
07-30-2006, 11:07 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Bro, everyone goes through ups & downs in their level of faith.

Everyone gets lazy and not always pray on time. Of course this is a shataan doing... but the solution is will power.

You should attend lectures and listen to Quran... frequently recite surahs yourself... fast if you have to... have a whole big iftar... whatever it takes to get you motivated about religion again.

Another advice is... find a religious brother and compete to do good deeds with him.. this will raise your level of Imaan and thereby make you "unlazy" to pray salaah.

Different approach than that is of terror. Read up on the torture of the grave... the punishment of the hereafter and torments on the day of ressurrection...

If all fails... I suggest you go to the graveyard and ponder your death.

Salaah is very important... one of the first things Allah will ask you on judgement day. If your salaah is good.. your deeds are good.

Secondly, I noted you said you have pictures in your bedroom and thats why you cant pray there...

There is an authentic hadith which states that the angel Gabriel couldn't enter the house of the prophet just because he had a dog and garment with pictures on it.

So do you not want the angels in your house? I suggest you get rid of them... Once the angels start coming in your house... you wont have shataans in your house whispering you to miss your salaah. As angels dont come where the shataans are... so you see what you have to do to solve this problem?

May Allah make it easy for you and increase you in Imaan.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.