/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where can i find the best urdu naats and hamd?

Helena
08-01-2006, 11:50 AM
:sl:

well my mums really into urdu naats and hamd and me too.....just love the nasheed called 'Hum Faqiron Ko Madine Ki Gali'...thats one of the excellent nasheeds, and ma favourites...

i do have junaid jamsheds nasheed, jus want diff well known, popular urdu nasheeds that i can easily download inshalah...

anybody out there to help moi...:D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mano_the_cat
08-01-2006, 11:52 AM
i hope someone has a good comllection to share.

Helena
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mano_the_cat
i hope someone has a good comllection to share.

yeah am hoping to.....and i also like shahe madinah...

theres another one....cant remember....

hidaayah
08-01-2006, 02:20 PM
the hamd and naat section of this site:
www.darsequran.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M2A^AKIB^
08-01-2006, 07:42 PM
http://is.aswatalislam.net/CategoryS...spx?CatID=1003
Sorry if what u r looking for is not there! i don't know urdu, but the words sounded like it. it was all a guess.
Assalamualaikum

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 08:10 PM
subhanAllah thanks for the links

Helena
08-02-2006, 08:12 PM
shukran for all da links...

jus looked at nazmay and others..alhamdulilah pretty good sites.....

erm anymore out there?

Helena
08-13-2006, 12:43 PM
does anybody knw where i can i find the following nasheeds.....

rahein batakne vale...sang by najem sheraz..written by babar choudhury...

nxt nasheed is......erm called...menu bakshde menu bakshde..written by babar choudhury...dnt know who sang it...

watched both videos on dm islam channel....

anywhere know where can find the nasheed to download it inshalah....

Mujahidah4Allah
08-13-2006, 11:12 PM

jazakAllah khair for the links ppl :0

ma'salamah

~TwinklingStar~
05-27-2009, 08:36 PM

I would like to hear Urdu wedding nasheeds esp. the ones from the album "Beti ki Shaadi" by Qari Altaf...

Does anybody know if there's any site where they can be downloaded online?

Tauheed-Sunnat
05-27-2009, 08:43 PM
:w:

Never heard of such kind of naats

IslamMedia
06-01-2009, 10:49 AM

Asalamualaikum

I hope you will get the best and good quality video and audio nazmay and naat at www.islam-media.info

Beardo
06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Here are some names you can google up for downloads:
Farhan Ali Qadri
Raza Qadri
JUNAID JAMSHED (I sat on the same table as him once! :D )
Areed Subrahtie

brotherubaid
06-04-2009, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
subhanAllah thanks for the links

NajiuLlah . so good to see u here bro , may Allah reward u for all your work on haramainrecordings.com me n fam even my mom lol visit it daily.

Just a reminder brothers n sister about naats n hamds, be careful of the Shirk that some of these naats have, i would like to warn everone about the naats shown on QTV for example n by a person named Owais qadri , they r full of shirk .

None of you believes until I am dearer to him than his father, his child, and all of mankind [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

The Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) has said: Do not over praise me as the Christians over-praised the son of Mary. I am His slave so say: 'Allah's slave and messenger' [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Yes we all love the Prophet Sala lahu alihi wa salam , more than anyting in this world , but lets not attribute the attributes n actions of Allah to the prophet , coz in doing that we are doing the sirk n walking on the same paths the jews n christians walked on, just as the prophet warned us in the famous hadith

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"

So we have to be very careful of such people , n that channel in particular as i have heared with my own ears such kufr n shirk on it that i cant even describe.

a qawali goes like this .. agar Muhamad(sala lahu alihi wa sallam) na hota tu khuda ki ksama yeh khudai na hoti!!

Like a nasheed that goes.. Ya Ghouse Al Madad .. Oh Ghouse Help us !
N what do we say each time when we pray in surah al fatiha,

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
But then u turmn the channel n see people asking the pious peole who have passed away n ghouse e azam(NaouzuBillah, Coz Ghouse e azam is Allah himself) n the prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam for help.

Another exaple is a naat that goes .. Hum ko bolana ya rasool Allah .. Please call us or invite us Oh Messenger Of Allah!! .. again shirk , coz its not the mesnger who invites n blesses upon the people the Umrah n visit of the prophet's masjid , but here in this naat this blessing of Allah which He alone bestows upon his servants is asked from the prophet .. n the examples are plenty ... u get the Idea InshahAllah.

The prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam has also warned

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Allah will not deprive you of knowledge after he has given it to you, but it will be taken away through the death of the religious learned men with their knowledge. Then there will remain ignorant people who, when consulted, will give verdicts according to their opinions whereby they will mislead others and go astray."

So wallahi . the people of knowledge are few , the students of knowledge are few in our times ,most of them are the ones mentioned n this hadith , so we gotta be very careful whom we are lookingup to n seeking knowledge n taking our deen from , like ibn sireen says : Indeed this matter(knowledge) is Deen(religion) so be careful whom u take ur Deen from!!

Assalam O Alikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.