/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Meantime in Thailand……..

Joe98
08-02-2006, 12:03 AM
EVIL PEOPLE CARRY OUT 40 BOMBING ATTACKS

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- Assailants carried out at least 40 bomb and arson attacks Tuesday night in Thailand's three Muslim-dominated southernmost provinces, police said. At least three people were reported hurt.

The attacks are the latest in a series believed to have been carried out by Muslim separatists, regional deputy police chief Maj. Woraphong Siewpricha said. Thai media said government installations were the targets.

More than 1,500 people have been killed in sectarian violence since a resurgence in January 2004 of a violent Islamic separatist movement in Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat, the only provinces with Muslim majorities in Buddhist-dominated Thailand.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arwa
08-02-2006, 12:07 AM
That's so sad. :(

snakelegs
08-02-2006, 12:34 AM
yes, it is sad. most buddhists i've known are pretty peaceful people.
does anyone know whether they are demanding independence or autonomy?

lavikor201
08-02-2006, 01:08 AM
1,500 people have been killed in sectarian violence since a resurgence in January 2004 of a violent Islamic separatist movement
1500 people because of this violent sepratists movement? It should be in the news more.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdmez
08-02-2006, 01:46 AM
Zionazi_Dissent, stop spreading your pathetic hate. You misreprsent our religion, and show absolutly no tolerance.

I say we make an effort to end the hate and intolerance shown by so many on this board. To label Jews as killers is an insane and terrible comment.

I would never want someone to generalize Islam the way you generalize others.

Zionazi_Dissent
08-02-2006, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdmez
I say we make an effort to end the hate and intolerance shown by so many on this board. To label Jews as killers is an insane and terrible comment.

I would never want someone to generalize Islam the way you generalize others.
I told lavikor201 that I have respect for Judaism. I have told her that Zionism and Judaism are extreme opposites.

Look at the ten commandments. Come back when you see a real Jew following it.

abdmez
08-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Look at the ten commandments. Come back when you see a real Jew following it.
Many Jews do follow the ten commandments. Do you have any idea what your saying?

I told lavikor201 that I have respect for Judaism. I have told her that Zionism and Judaism are extreme opposites.
I have seen you make extremly Anti-Jewish comments, and this is the first time you have used "Zionist" instead of "Jewish"

You have no real understanding of the conflict whatsoever and the effect it had on the Arab living in the Holy Land.

I live in the Jerusalem and I am a Muslim. I have respect for Judaism, and I do not act like a Nazi supporter as you do.

You absolutly disgust me, and all Muslims who do not want people walking around saying anti-jewish comments and representing our religion.

You have no respect for Judaism. Don't try to lie and decieve people. Your only goal is the destruction of all the Jews and anyone else who allies with israel. You will continue to support war until everyone is dead, including my chidren.

Do you live in the middle of the conflict. Do you?!?

snakelegs
08-02-2006, 02:02 AM
what happened to thailand?
it was around here somewhere......

Keltoi
08-02-2006, 02:09 AM
My knowledge of events in Thailand are sorely lacking. I will have to give more time to look up the roots of the conflict and so forth.

Sis786
08-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Thats sad everyhwere you turn there is hate and evil, its clear that he destruction of the world is a sign of Judgment.

Muhammad
08-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Greetings,

Articles which present an incorrect representation of Muslims or Islamic teachings, by highlighting unIslamic acts, are unacceptable.

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...s-section.html

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.