/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which One Is Correct?

TheRightOne
08-02-2006, 08:23 AM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters

I have seen two kinds of Tashuud's (Atyhiyat's)

I have been looking in the internet for the one below for a long time. but couldnt find it now i finally found it.

its a bit different from the other one that i was taught.

At-tahiyâtu ’l-mubârakâtu wa ’ s-salawâtu ’t–t ayyibâtu lillâh as-salâmu ’alayka ayyuha ’n-Nabiyyi wa rahmatu ’Llâhi wa barakâtuh as-salâmu ’alaynâ wa ’alâ ’ibâdi Llâhi ’s–sâlihîn ash-hadu al-lâ ilâha ill Allâh wa anna Muhammadan rasûlu ’Llâh.

Allâhumma salli ’alâ Muhammad ’abdika wa rasûlika an-Nabiyyi ’l-ummiyy wa ’alâ âli Mu hammedin wa azwaâjihi wa dhurriyatihi kamâ sallayta ’alâ Ibrâhîma wa ’alâ âli Ibrâhîma innaka hamîdun majîd wa bârik ’alâ Muhammadin ’abdika wa rasûlika an-Nabiyyi ’l-ummiyy wa ’alâ âli Mu hammedin wa azwaâjihi wa dhurriyatihi kamâ bârakta ’alâ Ibrâhîma wa ’alâ âli Ibrâhîma fi ’l-’âlamîna innaka hamîdun majîd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one below is one that most people that i know use.
but half of my family uses the one on the top.

At-Tahiy-yatu lil-lahi was-salawatu wat-tay yibatu, As-Salamy 'alika ay-yuhan-nabiy-yu wa rahma tullahi wa barakatu, As salamu 'alayna wa 'ala 'ibadil-la his-saliheen , Ash hadu al la ilaha illal lahu, wa ash hadu an-na Muhammadan 'abduhu wa rasuluh

Allah humma sal-li 'ala Muhammadin wa 'ala aali Muhammadin, Kama sal-layta 'ala Ibraheema wa 'ala aali ibraheema innaka hameedum majeed, wa barik 'ala Muhammadin wa 'ala aali Muhammadin, Kama barakta 'ala Ibraheema wa 'ala aali ibraheema innaka hameedum majeed

i posted this on another site and didnt get any comments or answers.
so i decided to post it here and see what happends.

there are two parts to each of them as u can see.
im not sure if i should use all of it or half for which salats?

Jazakumullah Kair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.