/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Letter From Satan (not Really!)

sheikh nazim
05-31-2005, 11:07 PM
:sl: PLEASE READ THIS VERY GOOD IT SHOWS WHAT SATAN THINKS OF US!

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without stopping to pray.

As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back. You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice. This will really hurt God. Thanks to you.

I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life. With all of the good times we've had .. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people, out partying, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, indulging in fornication, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults and those in leadership position, NO respect for the mosque, bad attitudes: SURELY you don't want to give all this up.

Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.

All you have to do is smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and listen to and dance to the top 10 jams. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, ask forgiveness from Him, live for God with what little bit of life that you have left. It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you...... IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR GOD.

So REMEMBER :
Quran [14:22] : " And Satan will say when the matter is decided ( The Disbelievers entered the hell ) : "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
06-03-2005, 05:18 PM
THATS RIGHT BRO!!!!!
JAZAKALLAH for sharing it!!!!!!

inklink98
06-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Jazakallah

Ibn Syed
06-09-2005, 04:01 AM
:sl:
Look at this! :)

A Letter From Satan

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without stopping to pray.

As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back. You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice. This will really hurt God. Thanks to you.

I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life. With all of the good times we've had .. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people, out partying, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, indulging in fornication, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults and those in leadership position, NO respect for the mosque, bad attitudes: SURELY you don't want to give all this up.

Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.

All you have to do is smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and listen to and dance to the top 10 jams. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, ask forgiveness from Him, live for God with what little bit of life that you have left. It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you...... IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR GOD.

So REMEMBER :
Quran [14:22] : " And Satan will say when the matter is decided ( The Disbelievers entered the hell ) : "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty."

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dark Side
06-09-2005, 04:48 AM
Kinda creepy.

MetSudaisTwice
06-09-2005, 08:24 AM
salam
jazakallah bro for the reminder
may allah swt guide us all and protect us from shaytan

Ibn Syed
06-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Ameen

sheikh nazim
06-09-2005, 01:29 PM
brother i posted this article sometime ago maybe it would better if it was merged. :)

Ibn Syed
06-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh, sorry brother. :sorry: Yeah it would be good if they were merged.

rukx
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM

sorry didn't know what category this would go under

>>This can really make you think. It actually made me mad while I was
>>reading it. This is deep...
>>
>>It really made me think 'woah!! damn' is Satan around me???? Ya
>>Allah
>> please forgive me..
>>
>>A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN
>>
>>I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
>>
>>You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr. As a matter of fact, you
>>didn't even say Bismillah before your meals, or pray Ish'a before
>>going to bed last night.
>>
>>You are so unthankful, I like that about you.
>>
>>I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way
>>of living, Fool, you are mine.
>>
>>Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still
>>don't
>>love you yet.
>>
>>As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate Allah.
>>
>>I am only using you to get even with Allah.
>>
>>He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as
>>possible to pay him back.
>>
>>
>>You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for
>>you.
>>
>>
>>But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your
>>life a living hell.
>>
>>
>>That way, we'll be together twice. This will really hurt Allah.
>>
>>
>>Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with
>>all of the good times we've had.
>>
>>We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing,
>>lying, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty
>>jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people,
>>disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect
>>for the Mosque, bad attitudes.
>>
>>
>>SURELY you don't want to give all this up? Come on, Fool, let's
>>burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us.
>>
>>This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you.
>>
>> I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your
>>foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you.
>>
>>
>>When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me
>>sick.
>>Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.
>>
>> You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood. So go ahead
>>and teach some children how to sin.
>>
>>
>>All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged,
>>cheat,
>>gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible.
>>
>>Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too.
>>
>> Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now.
>> I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you
>>were
>>smart, you would run somewhere, repent for your sins, and live for
>>Allah
>>with what little bit of life that you have left.
>>
>>It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still
>>sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous.
>>
>> Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.
>>IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR ALLAH.
>>
>>Shaytan

Ameeratul Layl
10-20-2005, 01:04 PM
Read it b4.
JazakAllah for the post though. ;)

Allah ma3ik :coolsis: :coolsis:

10-20-2005, 01:15 PM
mashaalah sis nice post there r some reps or u:)

MetSudaisTwice
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
salam
mashallah a great post
jazakallah
wasalam

Ayaan
10-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Masha'Allah
Yeah sis u are right, It really makes my think
Jazak'Allah

ola
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM
slmz mashaallah sis thats awesome
thx a lot
its kool
ola
xxx

rukx
10-20-2005, 04:12 PM
This shud really make u think!!!!

AmAtAllah......
02-14-2006, 12:02 PM
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.

You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr.

As a matter of fact, you didn't even say Bismillah before your meals, or pray Ish'a before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I
am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.
Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet.
As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate Allah.
I am only using you to get even with Allah.

He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him
back.

You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.

But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life. That way, we'll be together twice. This will really hurt Allah.
Thanks you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had.
We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical,
fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the Mosque, bad attitudes.

SURELY you don't want to give all this up? Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got
some hot plans for us.
This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you.
I'd like to say THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish
life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you.
When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take
its toll on your life.
You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to
sin. All you have to do is smoke,
get drunk or drink while under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too.
Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of
seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, repent for your sins, and live for Allah with what little bit of life that you have left.
It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous.
Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR ALLAH.

P.S. If you really love me, you won't share this

nurul3eyn
02-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Is shaytaan winning?!?!?!?!Dnt let shaytaan get into you...

DEAR BELIEVERS

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
You woke up without a
prayer. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless
your meals, or pray before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot
tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your
way of living. Fool, you are mine. Remember, you and I
have been going steady for years, and I still don't
love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because
I hate what Allah made out of dirty clay and told us
to bow to it. How could I bow to a dirty piece of clay, when I am
made from fire. "I" am more superior then you. "I"
don't make mistakes. Whatever "I" do, is right. I am
only using you to prove Allah (God) is wrong.

He kicked me out of Jannah (Heaven), and I'm going to
use you as long as possible to prove I am right and I
am better than you fools, in every sense. My life (my
last resting place) is Hell, but what ever time Allah
(God) has granted me, I will do my best to take as
many of you fools as possible with me, to Hell.

You see, Fools, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans
in store for you. I know that I have no power over you if you haven't
yielded your life to me and don't forget that I made a
promise to Allah (God) that I'm going to make your
life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice.
This will really hurt Allah (God). Thanks to you, I'm
really showing Him who's better from us, and Allah
(God) has made a mistake.
With all of the good times we've had... We have been
watching dirty movies, cursing people out, partying,
going to discos, staying out late with friends,
stealing, lying, being hypocritical, indulging in
fornication, overeating, telling dirty jokes,
gossiping, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults
and those in leadership positions, NO respect for the
mosque, bad attitudes: SURELY you don't want to give
all this up!
Come on, Fools, let's burn together forever.
I've got some really 'hot' plans for us.

This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you.
I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for
most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I
laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in
HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take
its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, I need
new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to
sin. All you have to do is smoke, drink alcohol,
cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and listen and dance
to the top 10 jams.
Do all this in the presence of children too, and they
will do it too. Kids are like that. Your children will
be with us in Hell too. That's the best you and I can
give to your children.

Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back
in a couple of seconds to tempt you again.

If you don't get smart, you wouldn't run somewhere,
confess your sins, live for Allah (God) with what little
bit of life that you have left. It's not my nature to warn anyone,
but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit
ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you ...
and I wont go to Hell alone!

Always waiting for you,

Shaytan .. Devil .. Iblis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The road 2 success i isn't straight! There will be curves called "failure"Loops called "confusion"Speed Bump called "friends"Red lights called " enemies"and Caution signs called "family"But If you have a spare tyre called" Determination,and an engine called " faith and a Driver called" ALLAh" Then You Will Make it 2 a Place Called" success'!

Khaldun
02-17-2006, 09:57 AM

Threads Merged.

Please use the search facility before posting any threads.

arehat
03-05-2006, 06:57 PM
A Letter From Satan

So REMEMBER :

sapphire
03-06-2006, 10:06 PM
jazakallah for that ! may Allah save us frm shaytaan n all evil ! Ameen !

czgibson
03-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Greetings,

I thought Satan was meant to be intelligent and convincing?

disrespecting adults and those in leadership position
That's a particularly revealing phrase.

Peace

arehat
03-07-2006, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

Threads MERGED.

Plz make a search b4 posting a new thread, to see if its not already posted b4.
oops will check!

journey 2 Allah
03-08-2006, 12:21 AM
jazkallah i remember raedin dat at another site but shud always constantly remind each other
oh Allah save us from da satan and its evil plans and thoughts and save us from satan and its evil ways
ameen

FatimaAsSideqah
03-08-2006, 12:51 AM

The Muslim believes that Shaytan has evil companions that are overpowered by him and consequently forget about their Lord. He seduced them to evil, encouraging them to falsehood, deafening them from hearing the truth, blinding them from seeing the proofs, so that they are subordinate to him, obeying his commands. He misled them to mischief by making it attractive to them, until they consider evil to be good and good to be bad. Thus, they became enemies and opponents to the Awliya' of Allah, and warriors against them. The Awliya' of Allah take Allah the Almighty as their Supporter, while the Awliya' of Shaytan chose to be the opponents of Allah. The Awliya' of Allah love Him and strive hard to please Him, while the Awliya' of Shaytan strive to displease Allah. May the curse and anger of Allah befall them. Nevertheless, amazing feats may occur by their hands, such as; flying in the sky, or walking on water. Such feats are merely a means by which Allah facilitates the downfall of His enemies, or some form of assistance by Shaytan for his supporter. The following are some evidences for this topic:
1. The statements of Allah the Almighty, such as:

"But as for those who disbelieve, their Awliya' (supporters and helpers) are false deities, they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever ." (2:257)

And:

"And certainly, the Shayatin (devils) do inspire their friends (from mankind) to dispute with you, and if you obey them, then you would indeed be polytheists ." (6:121)

And:

"And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): "O you assembly of jinn! Many did you mislead of men," and their Awliya' (friends and helpers) amongst men will say: "Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling place, you will dwell therein forever, except as Allah may will."" (6:128)

“And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allah), We appoint for him a Shaytan to be a companion to him. And verily, they (Satans) hinder them from the path (of Allah), but they think that they are guided aright!) (43:36-37)”

And:

“Verily, We made the Shayatin, Awliya' (protectors) for those who believe not.” (7:27)

And:

“Surely, they took the Shayatin as Awliya' instead of Allah, and think that they are guided.” (7:30)

And:

“And We have assigned for them (devils) intimate companions (in this world), who have made fair-seeming to them, what was before them and what was behind them.” (41:25)

And:

"And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves unto Adam." So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you?" (18:50)

2. The statements of the Messenger of Allah (SAW) such as: When the Messenger of Allah (SAW) saw a shooting star, he asked his Companions:

"What would you say about this in Jahiliyyah (the pre-Islamic era)?)"

"We used to say: This is a precursor of a great person's birth or death.'"

They replied. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:

"If does not fall for the birth or the death of anyone. But when our Lord the Blessed and Most Exalted decrees a matter, the Throne bearers glorify Him, upon hearing them, the inhabitants of the heaven after them glorify Him, then those who come after them until it reaches this heaven. Then, the inhabitants of heaven ask the bearers of the Throne: 'What did our Lord say?' So the bearers of the Throne tell them. The inhabitants of every heaven inquire about the news until it reaches the inhabitants of the lower heaven. Then the devils snatch the news; thus, these are shot at them. Then, the devils cast the news to their companions. If the companions convey the news as it reached them, it would be right; but they add to it." (Muslim, Ahmad and others)

When the Messenger of Allah (SAW) was asked about the fortunetellers, he said: "They are nothing (they know nothing of the unseen)." They said: "What they tell us sometimes comes true." The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:

"The jinn snatches the right word then recites it into the ear of his ally. They add one hundred lies to it." (Al-Bukhari)

He (SAW) also said:

"There is none of you but he has an assigned companion." (Muslim)

And:

"Shaytan circulates in the veins of the son of Adam like blood, so restrict its ducts by fasting." (Agreed upon with different wording)

3. Hundreds of thousands of humans have witnessed strange Satanic circumstances surrounding the Awliya' of Shaytan in every time and place. For some, Shaytan would bring him different types of food and drink, fulfill some sort of need he had, inform him of some secret matters of the unseen, or prevent the sword from penetrating him. For some, Shaytan comes to him in the form of a righteous man from whom he seeks some benefit. Then he changes, misleading him and bringing him to acts of Shirk and disobedience. Of them are those that are carried to a far away land, or delivered persons or things from distant places etc.

The real cause for such devilish actions are due to the wickedness of the human soul which results from his addiction to evil deeds, corruption, disbelief, and the acts of disobedience, until the human reaches a level of evil that unites him with the Satanic souls. Then the allegiance between himself and the devils is complete. They give information to each other, serving each other in any way possible. So on the Day of Judgment it will be said to them:

"O you assembly of jinn! Many did you mislead of men ." (6:128)

The companions of the jinns will say:

"Our Lord! We benefited one from the other.." (6:128)

The difference between the phenomenon committed by the Awliya' of Allah and devilish feats, is apparent by the behavior and condition of the one involved. He will be either a person of belief and piety who adheres to the Law of Allah, and this phenomenon is a means of honor from Allah. Or, he will be a wicked, evil, impious person, in which case it is a means of drawing himself or his Satanic helpers into their own destruction.

O Allah! Protect us from Satan and also protect what you grant us (meaning the coming offspring) from Satan!

:w: :sister:

bronumba1
06-28-2006, 05:06 PM
YOUR A FOOL OF SATAN!!!!

Anonymous.92
06-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Nice post Mashallah it gets you thinking about life doesn't it?

------
06-29-2006, 07:59 AM
SATAN'S FOOL!!!

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr.As a matter of fact, you didn't even say Bismillahbefore your meals, or pray Isha before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you.I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living,Fool, you are mine.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't hate you yet.As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate Allah.I am only using you to get even with Allah.He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.But you have yielded your life to me,and I'm going to make your life a living hell.That way, we'll be together twice.This will really hurt Allah.

Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had.We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, fornicating,overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental,back stabbing people, disrespecting adults,and those in leadership positions, no respect forthe Mosque, bad attitudes.

SURELY you don't want to give all this up.Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever.I've got some hot plans for us.This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life.You are so gullible, I laugh at you.When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick.

Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood.So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged,cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible.Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too.Kids are like that.Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now.I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt youagain. If you were smart, you would run somewhere,repent for your sins, and live for Allah with what little bit of life that you have left.It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning,it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER SERVANT FOR ALLAH.

P.S. Just post it on the forum lol

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 08:05 AM
Yes it certainly does.. A lot of disbelievers wont see it that way though. they see it as enjoying life..

------
06-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Thats tru akhee

lolwatever
06-29-2006, 09:01 AM
nice bro, i only realised that was a link after a bit of thinking lol... u could hint "click here"
:)
salamz

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 09:16 AM
i know ey, i was looking at it for a while until i saw the underline on the sentence lol
Well done sister for copying and pasting it into the forum and making it easier for every1. i wasnt smart enough to think of that lol

smile
06-29-2006, 03:29 PM
ve read this a lotta times but everytime i read it i realise the truth even more than i did before

searcheroftruth
06-30-2006, 03:30 AM
nice post dude

montoyauk
10-11-2006, 12:17 AM
This can really make you think. It actually
made me mad while I was reading ?but I had to
send it.This is deep... and I
wasn't going to share it.
It really made me think woah!! d**n,is satan
around me???? ya Allah Forgive me..

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily
chores.
You awoke without kneeling to pray
Fajr.
As a matter of fact, you
didn't even
say
Bismillah
before your meals, or
pray Isha before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you.
cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not
changed your way of living,
Fool, you are mine.
Remember, you and I have been going steady for
years,
and I still don't love you yet.
As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate
Allah.
I am only using you to get even with Allah.
He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use
you as long
as possible
to pay him back.
You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has
great
plans in store for you.
But you have yielded your life to me,
and I'm going to make your life a living hell.
That way, we'll be together twice.
This will really hurt Allah.
Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss
in your life
with all of the good times we've had.
We have been watching dirty movies, cursing
people
out, stealing,
lying, being hypocritical, fornicating,
overeating, telling dirty jokes,
gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing
people,
disrespecting adults,
and those in leadership positions, no respect for
the Mosque, bad
attitudes.
SURELY
you don't want to give all this up.
Come on,
Fool, let's burn together forever.
I've got some hot plans for us.
This is just a letter of appreciation from me to
you.
I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you
for most of your foolish life.
You are so gullible, I laugh at you.
When you are tempted to sin, you give in
HA HA HA,
you make me sick.
Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.
You look 20 years older, and now, I need young blood.
So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.
All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink
while
under-aged,
cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being
as selfish as possible.
Do all of this in
the presence of
children and
they will do it too.
Kids are like that.
Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now.
'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you
again.
If you were smart, you would run somewhere,
repent
for your sins,
and live for Allah with what little bit of life
that you have left.
It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your
age and still sinning,
it's becoming a bit ridiculous.
Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.
IT'S JUST
THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR
????ALLAH.

jazakallah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-11-2006, 12:21 AM
I've read this somewhere before. It does make you think and thats a good thing lol.
Jazak Allah

mohammed farah
10-11-2006, 05:58 AM
goog post makes u think about the sins you have done

Muhammad
10-11-2006, 06:01 AM

Threads merged.

shible
03-04-2007, 04:46 PM

So REMEMBER :

BlissfullyJaded
03-04-2007, 05:34 PM

*Threads Merged*

shible
03-05-2007, 02:35 AM
thanks mod

Kyubi
03-05-2007, 05:50 AM
Hahaha this is hilarious :giggling:

Oh mankind why must it be you who is naive and ignorant

Re.TiReD
06-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Woah! subhanAllah! :-\

>> >**This can really make you think. It actually
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >made me mad while I was reading it, but I had to
>>
>>
>>
>> >send it because of the P.S. This is deep... and I
>>
>>
>>
>> >wasn't going to forward or share it, but that
>>
>>
>>
>> >last
>>
>>
>>
>> >line... you'll see. **********
>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> >It really made me think woah!! ****,is satan
>>
>>
>>
>> >around me???? ya Allah , Forgive me..
>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> >A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN
>>
>>
>>
>> >I saw you yesterday as you began your daily
>>
>>
>>
>> >chores.
>>
>>
>>
>> >You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr.
>>
>>
>>
>> >As a matter of fact, you didn't even say
>>
>>
>>
>> >Bismillah
>>
>>
>>
>> >before your meals, or
>>
>>
>>
>> >pray Isha before going to bed last night.
>>
>>
>>
>> >You are so unthankful, I like that about you.
>>
>>
>>
>> >I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not
>>
>>
>>
>> >changed your way of living,
>>
>>
>>
>> >Fool, you are mine.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Remember, you and I have been going steady for
>>
>>
>>
>> >years,
>>
>>
>>
>> >and I still don't love you yet.
>>
>>
>>
>> >As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate
>>
>>
>>
>> >Allah.
>>
>>
>>
>> >I am only using you to get even with Allah.
>>
>>
>>
>> >He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use
>>
>>
>>
>> >you as long as possible
>>
>>
>>
>> > to pay him back.
>>
>>
>>
>> >You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great
>>
>>
>>
>> >plans in store for you.
>>
>>
>>
>> >But you have yielded your life to me,
>>
>>
>>
>> >and I'm going to make your life a living hell.
>>
>>
>>
>> >That way, we'll be together twice.
>>
>>
>>
>> >This will really hurt Allah.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss
>>
>>
>>
>> >in your life
>>
>>
>>
>> >with all of the good times we've had.
>>
>>
>>
>> >We have been watching dirty movies, cursing
>>
>>
>>
>> >people
>>
>>
>>
>> >out, stealing,
>>
>>
>>
>> >lying, being hypocritical, fornicating,
>>
>>
>>
>> >overeating, telling dirty jokes,
>>
>>
>>
>> >gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing
>>
>>
>>
>> >people,
>>
>>
>>
>> >disrespecting adults,
>>
>>
>>
>> >and those in leadership positions, no respect for
>>
>>
>>
>> >the Mosque, bad attitudes.
>>
>>
>>
>> >SURELY you don't want to give all this up.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever.
>>
>>
>>
>> >I've got some hot plans for us.
>>
>>
>>
>> >This is just a letter of appreciation from me to
>>
>>
>>
>> >you.
>>
>>
>>
>> >I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you
>>
>>
>>
>> >for most of your foolish life.
>>
>>
>>
>> >You are so gullible, I laugh at you.
>>
>>
>>
>> >When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA
>>
>>
>>
>> >HA,
>>
>>
>>
>> >you make me sick.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.
>>
>>
>>
>> >You look 20 years older, and now, I need new
>>
>>
>>
>> >blood.
>>
>>
>>
>> >So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.
>>
>>
>>
>> >All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink
>>
>>
>>
>> >while under-aged,
>>
>>
>>
>> >cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being
>>
>>
>>
>> >as selfish as possible.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Do all of this in the presence of children and
>>
>>
>>
>> >they will do it too.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Kids are like that.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now.
>>
>>
>>
>> >I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you
>>
>>
>>
>> >again.
>>
>>
>>
>> >If you were smart, you would run somewhere,
>>
>>
>>
>> >repent
>>
>>
>>
>> >for your sins,
>>
>>
>>
>> >and live for Allah with what little bit of life
>>
>>
>>
>> >that you have left.
>>
>>
>>
>> >It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your
>>
>>
>>
>> >age and still sinning,
>>
>>
>>
>> >it's becoming a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>
>>
>> >Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.
>>
>>
>>
>> >IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR
>>
>>
>>
>> >ALLAH.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >PS If you really love me, you won't share this letter with
>>anyone.

rozeena
06-21-2007, 12:38 PM
assalam alaikum sis, thanks 4 dt.it has seriously gt me finkin hw we r pleasing da shaitan weneva v do a rong action

Gangster No.1
06-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I Testify There is no god but allah, and Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is the final messenger.

May allah protect the Ummah from Hell and may allah protect us from shatyaan, the cursed.

May allah forgive us all for our sins from da past, da present, and the future.

May allah grant our good deeds from our past, present, and the furure.

MAY ALLAH ENTER THE WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH 2 JANNAT-AL-FIRDOUS.

AMEEN.

rozeena
06-21-2007, 12:43 PM
ameen,

Al-Hanbali
06-21-2007, 01:00 PM
{Threads Merged}

Abdul-Raouf
12-18-2007, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
I Testify There is no god but allah, and Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is the final messenger.

May allah protect the Ummah from Hell and may allah protect us from shatyaan, the cursed.

May allah forgive us all for our sins from da past, da present, and the future.

May allah grant our good deeds from our past, present, and the furure.

MAY ALLAH ENTER THE WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH 2 JANNAT-AL-FIRDOUS.

AMEEN.

Ameen

------
12-19-2007, 01:52 PM
:salamext:

Jazaak Allaah Khayr, good thread :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.