/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on islamic Education in the England

nutty
08-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I am reallty after views and opinions from everyone.

I want to sent my children to an Islamic School which open two years ago in Luton. The thing is I wanto hear from anyone whos attended an Islamic school and their opinions whether they like it or not, was the curriculum, english,maths science etc subject taught well, what was the environment like, Did going to islamic school restrict you in anyway. Were you able to interact with society

Is there anyone who's been to an islamic school, yet went on to higher edcuation, and got a regular job. The reason I as is becasue all the people that I know went to islamic eduction didn't pursue higher edcuation they stay at home nor got regular jobs.

I hope all this made sense.

Is there anyone on the Forum from Luton who is senting their kids to the Islamic Education in Bury Park. I would love to hear you views on the school and its eduction.

Jazak-allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nutty
08-02-2006, 03:10 PM
I forgot to mention this.

Is it better to teach your kids about Islam from those teaching books you can get while they are attending mainstream school.

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 01:17 PM
:sl:

I attended an Islamic School.

format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
opinions whether they like it or not
As I speak for myself. I say that I enjoyed Islamic school. There was always the Islamic enviroment of being nice and always using the correct Islamic terms.

was the curriculum, english,maths science etc subject taught well
Yes.

what was the environment like, Did going to islamic school restrict you in anyway. Were you able to interact with society
Agian, as I speak for myself I personally enjoyed the enviroment.
I did not feel restricted but protected. Society? Could you elaborate on a a specific type of society?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.