To add to the above, u may be wondering y all jews dont support Zionism and the establishment of a jewish state. This is beacuse their religious text teaches that a state of Israel should only be formed upon the coming of their messiah. And since their Messiah hasnt arrived (to my knowledge) then there shouldnt be a place called israel. So some jews hold fast to their teachings, while others ......well....i guess they have a different understanding of their teachings or they donnot care for it.
if I had a buzzer I would use it right now.
HERE is the explanation:
The belief that Israel should not exist is according to the three oaths.
Here they are:
One that Israel would not "go up like a wall" [conquer Eretz
Yisrael by massive force]
2. One that G-d made Israel swear that they would not rebel agains
the nations of the world [would obey the governments in the exile]
3. And one that G-d made the non-Jews swear not to oppress Israel
"too much" [translation of phrase yoter midai]
1. That the Jews not conquer Israel by massive
2. That Jews obey the nations they live in run by non-jewish goverments.
3. God then swore that the Jews in non-jewish countries would not opress/persecute the Jews. And if they did, then the oaths were off and the jews could have a state again.
Do you think oath 3 was violated during the Holocaust? Yes of course it was. Therefore the other 2 oaths were broken because the third was as by rules and therefore 3 years after the Holocaust israel was miraculously created.
Some Jews believe the oath was not broken. Many of these Jews lived in areas where the Holocaust did not effect them, so they were not persecuted, but the Jewish people overall were. 6 million died.