/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why are Most of The Muslims Fundamentalists and Terrorists!!!

Somalina
08-03-2006, 09:39 AM
~~salaam~~

That is the question many non muslims Pose

Dr,Zakir answers:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8thJY...ST%20TERRORIST

cafwan if a topic like this has already been made:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SirZubair
08-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Shukran sis :)

i just found some Videos of Shaykh Ahmed Deedat :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yvZL...elated&search=

Helena
08-03-2006, 10:12 AM
shukran sis...

thanks for da video....mashalah Dr Zakir naik is a excellent speaker..one of the best!

SirZubair
08-03-2006, 10:17 AM
His accent sorta' put me off...
...but once i worked past that, allhumdulilah, that man has got the memory of an elephant when it comes to remembering which chapter to find such and such verses in ... :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
08-03-2006, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
His accent sorta' put me off...
...but once i worked past that, allhumdulilah, that man has got the memory of an elephant when it comes to remembering which chapter to find such and such verses in ... :D
his accent dsnt bother me at all.....yeah alhamdulilah his got a good memory mashalah....his a hafiz aswell...i think...

love the way he gets verses from the quran, bible and gita(the hindi holy book).its jus unbelievble....

scentsofjannah
08-03-2006, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I like the way Ahmed Deedat delivers his speech, makes it interesting.

But it's irritating in those debates with non-muslims when muslims get up and shout ALLAH-HU-AKBAR at every little point that is made! I mean the non-muslims might get interested in learning about Islam but the way these people act is bound to put them off.

Can't believe people are so stupid.
i totally agree with you..its really disgusting...

that rarely happens in Zakir Naik's debates though..the audience is more polite

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-03-2006, 03:07 PM
:sl:

They are good. But you guys need to hear, Yasir Qadhi, Muhammad AlShareef, and Anwar Al Awlaki! These guys are awesome Mashallah.

:w:

Helena
08-03-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed
:sl:

They are good. But you guys need to hear, Yasir Qadhi, Muhammad AlShareef, and Anwar Al Awlaki! These guys are awesome Mashallah.

:w:
anwar Al awlaki and yasir Qadhi..mashalah are brillaint.....overall am into Dr zakir naik man...seriously his awesome.....

Somalina
08-03-2006, 05:57 PM
~~salaam~~

Alxamdullilah for such great debaters,truelly inspiring

so we should all be fundamentalists of islam,and terrorists to the terrorisers:sister:

SirZubair
08-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Guess who?;)

Helena
08-03-2006, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
LOL..sheikh hamza yusuf....his good lecturer/speaker too mashalah....sheikh shabir ally, yusuf estes,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.