08-03-2006, 02:10 PM
:salamext:

Watch this inshaAllah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9CxtZpDrXQ

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
searchingsoul
08-03-2006, 06:04 PM
"Unlike other religions that worship one day a week, Muslims worship everyday".

I can see that he has little knowledge of what he's talking about.

Samee
08-03-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul

Not really. He wasn't taking a direct shot at the Christians. Many religions promt you to worship just once a week. The way it is shown, most christians just go to church once a week and that is it. But he wasn't taking a direct shot.

And I love this guy. I checked out some of his other things, and MashAllah, I would reccomend for all of us to use it as dawah on the "seasonal muslims" in our lives. He is doing the ultimate Jihad inshaAllah.

searchingsoul
08-03-2006, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
Not really. He wasn't taking a direct shot at the Christians. Many religions promt you to worship just once a week. The way it is shown, most christians just go to church once a week and that is it. But he wasn't taking a direct shot.

And this guy is definately funny. I checked out some of his other things, and MashAllah, I would reccomend for all of us to use it as dawah on the "seasonal muslims" in our lives.
Christians are taught to pray on a daily basis. I think there's a misunderstanding.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samee
08-04-2006, 01:25 AM

Peace,

Once again, he did not refer to any religion by name. He generally said other religions. And for a fact, there are other religions that just require one to worship just once a week.

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Christians are taught to pray on a daily basis. I think there's a misunderstanding.
Perhaps he is refferring to the masses of christians who think that going to church once a week is enough, and not specifcally directing that comment to christianity? And anyway, he didn't specify any religion.

-Peace

Mawaddah
08-04-2006, 03:01 PM
This Brother presents his videos in an attractive manner ......... He Did a good job Masha'allah:thumbs_up .......my favorite ones are still the marriage videos he did though :D

Seasonal Muslims!! You get them everywhere and everytime man :( Saddening :cry: Allah Yahdeena wa Yahdeehim Ameen....

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-04-2006, 03:05 PM
You should see the culture vs islam one...... that was hilarious!;D

Mawaddah
08-04-2006, 03:59 PM
^ Lol I just watched that video of his!! yeah it is hilarious ;D actually all of the videos are good Masha'allah :)

afriend
08-04-2006, 04:14 PM
lol...ummah videos are great....;D

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah mashaAllah, an interesting form of da'wah.

:wasalamex

searchingsoul
08-04-2006, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
Peace,

Once again, he did not refer to any religion by name. He generally said other religions. And for a fact, there are other religions that just require one to worship just once a week.
Fair enough. :) Thanks for the info.

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 05:20 AM
hahaha video is cool

SirZubair
08-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Br.Ali ROCKS.

..This is Zubair Reminding you just incase you've forgotten...

MuslimahBlue
08-12-2006, 01:59 AM
Assalamu Alaikum
I liked the culture vs. Islam one :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-13-2006, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBlue
Assalamu Alaikum
I liked the culture vs. Islam one :)
Yeah that one rocks. I couldn't stop laughing. And it also raised some important points.

And no Sir Zubair..... we haven't forgotten. Lol.

:salamext:

MuslimahBlue
08-14-2006, 04:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum
I just watched the last one about how he accepted Islam, it was interesting:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.