Originally Posted by lavikor201
For me the good solution for this problems is to look forward, not looking whatever had happen before.......
Now we have an independent state of Israel and territories of Gaza Strip and West Bank.
Let us have a two separate country, namely:
It the best way to use a pre-1967 border which is recognized by UN (if I'm not mistaken)
1) Making it a neutral city under the admin of UN, or
2) Making it a divided city, which the Armenian, Christian and Muslim quarters ruled by Palestinians, and the Jewish part ruled by Israelis, or
3) A co-admin city by both Israel and Palestine (like a buffer zone or neutral zone) which Palestinians ruled according to Palestinian laws and Israelis under Israeli law. If there an action which involve both side, there should be a 'private International Law Court'.
Mount Temple / Al Aqsa mosque
Build a very large building, like twice the size of the mount temple on that site. This building will be divided equally between two religious group with a thick wall separating both part..... Religious activities by either party must never harm or distract other religious group. Dome of Rock (Masjid Umar) and Wailing wall must never be demolished because it's the ONLY memorable building for each respective religious group.
They can come back and stay anywhere in Palestinian territory, but if they want to go back to their lands inside Israel, they have to choices:
a) Being an Israeli citizen, which must be loyal to the state of israel like other israelis, or
b) Being a Palestinian citizen with permanent resident status in Israel.
The cost of buying lands, houses inside Israel should be under a fund organized by OIC or Arab League. If their lands have Israelis living on it, they can buy any land available in Israel.
Jewish making aliyah
They can stay anywhere they like in Israel, but if they want to live inside Palestinian territory, the rules would be like Palestinian refugees mentioned before.
1) Israel to have: A Jewish president, A Jewish Prime Minister, A Sunni Deputy Prime Minister and a Druze Speaker of Parliament.
2) PAlestine to have: A Sunni President, A Sunni Prime Minister, A Jewish Deputy Prime Minister (i think maybe Naturei Kartei jews wanna be Palestinian citizens) and a Christian Speaker of Parliament.