PDA

View Full Version : Salaatul Janaazah of Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen

kadafi
08-03-2006, 05:14 PM
:sl:

SubhanAllaah

Imaam Ahl As-Sunnah Ahmad bin Hanbal used to say:
قولوا لأهل البدع بيننا وبينكم يوم الجنائز

Say to the people of Bidda3 (Ahlul-Bidda3), (the difference) between us and you is the day of the funerals
This means that the scholars of the Sunnah are loved by the Creation whilst the Zanaadiq are shunned on the day of funerals.

Allaah (Exalted is He) says in Soorah Al-Anbiyaa:

Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and good, and to Us you will be returned.
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
08-03-2006, 06:07 PM

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raj'on

:w:

Mawaddah
08-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Subhanallah watching this thinking of our Sheikh made tears come to my eyes :'( :'(

Rahimahullah wa rafa3ahu fil 3illiyyeen Ameen......

Dhulqarnaeen
08-03-2006, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

SubhanAllaah

Imaam Ahl As-Sunnah Ahmad bin Hanbal used to say:
قولوا لأهل البدع بيننا وبينكم يوم الجنائز

Say to the people of Bidda3 (Ahlul-Bidda3), (the difference) between us and you is the day of the funerals
This means that the scholars of the Sunnah are loved by the Creation whilst the Zanaadiq are shunned on the day of funerals.

Allaah (Exalted is He) says in Soorah Al-Anbiyaa:

Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and good, and to Us you will be returned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrupfNgaBzk
:cry:
husnul khatimah yaa sheikh :cry: Allahummawarhamhum, rahimahullah amin. I dont wish too high, just wish I also have husnul khatimah too :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raahil
08-04-2006, 12:07 AM
:wasalamex

Allahuma Ar7am Shaikh Muhamed ibn Salih Al-'Uthaimeen Allahuma grant him Jannah Al-Firdaus and all my brothers and sisters Ameen

amirah_87
08-04-2006, 12:13 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

SubhanAllah...Ameen to all your dua'aah's

and Innaalil laah wa innaa ilayhi raaji3uun!! :'(

aishaazher
08-04-2006, 01:22 AM
salaam,
may allah grant him paradise. exactly when did he pass away??

kadafi
08-04-2006, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aishaazher
salaam,
may allah grant him paradise. exactly when did he pass away??

He, may Allaah have mercy on him, died in begin 2001.

You can read his biography at:
http://www.load-islam.com/artical_de...on=Biographies

:w:

S_87
08-04-2006, 12:08 PM

may Allah have mercy on him :cry:

umm-sulaim
08-04-2006, 12:31 PM
oh wow subhanaAllah ....may Allah have mercy upon him,allahumma karim mathwaah!!

reminded me of the hadeeth, if Allah loves a servant he tells jibreel o jibreel, verily i love so and so, so love him, then jibreel tells the angels , o angels love so and so for verily i love him..., until that person is accepted on the earth, (loved)...
subhanaAllah!!

wassalaam

Umm Yoosuf
08-28-2006, 09:56 PM
:cry:

May Allah grant him Jannatul-Firdous beneath which rievers flow. Ameen.

Ghazi
08-28-2006, 10:11 PM

May allah grant him mercy, inshallah I beg of allah for there to be no need of janaazah for me.

BeeBee
09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Bismilah
Asalamalaikum

Ina Lililahi wa ina ila hai raja'uun
May Allah forgive his sins, pardon him, and allow him a lofty place in Jennah. I love that sheikh. May Allah make us all die in Islam, and May we die doing good deeds. Ameen. Ya Rab.

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-03-2006, 10:32 PM
:salamext:

That brought tears to my eyes... jazakAllah kahyr for sharing.

(ameen to the du'as)

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.