/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some help...

asiya45
08-03-2006, 09:34 PM
:sl:
I have acute asthma...i want to a hijab but i cant due to asthma...i feel sufficated when I have something covering my head...Inshallah this will cure because I know Allah has the cure for everything...pray for me :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:36 PM
inshAllah everything will work out.il pray for u sis

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by asiya45
I have acute asthma...i want to a hijab but i cant due to asthma...i feel sufficated when I have something covering my head...Inshallah this will cure because I know Allah has the cure for everything...pray for me :cry:

oh you want to wear a Jilb or a scarf??
anyway sis it's not your fault so God will understand and i hope everything goes well, even me lil Neice whom is 3 has got Asthma and she always suffocating in clothes :'(

i will remember you in me prayers :)

take care x

asiya45
08-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Trust me i have fainted a few times...and its not a great site lol....I have to carry these inhaler and its hard for me to pray sometimes but i still do my best.
Allah knows better.
Jazakallah
You will also be in my prayers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Trust me i have fainted a few times...and its not a great site lol....I have to carry these inhaler and its hard for me to pray sometimes but i still do my best.
Allah knows better.
Jazakallah
You will also be in my prayers.

don't worry sis i understand me neice is only small and she is like so suffocating at times and at night she sleeps in a cot and the ddor needs to be wide open humm now thats scarey but God knows best true sis :)

good luk in the future and take care of your self big time, your in me prayers ;)

afriend
08-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Subhanallah.....

I will pray for you ...for sure....Your struggle for Allah will never go unnoticed in the heavens...:)

Refer to this verse:

Allah does not burden anyone, except with something within its capacity; beneficial for it is the virtue it earned, and harmful for it is the evil it earned; "Our Lord! Do not seize us if we forget or are mistaken; our Lord! And do not place on us a heavy burden (responsibility) as You did on those before us; our Lord! And do not impose on us a burden, for which we do not have the strength; and pardon us - and forgive us - and have mercy on us - You are our Master, therefore help us against the disbelievers." (Surah Baqarah, last verse)

So if it becomes unbearable, turn to other means of covering your hair....there's like that cap kind of thing that my mum wears under her scarf to keep it all tify.....perhaps u can give that a try....

Allah does not burden a soul with what it cannot bear.....

asiya45
08-03-2006, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
don't worry sis i understand me neice is only small and she is like so suffocating at times and at night she sleeps in a cot and the ddor needs to be wide open humm now thats scarey but God knows best true sis :)

good luk in the future and take care of your self big time, your in me prayers ;)
Jazakallah sister...same here i hav to keep my windows open summer or winter.
Jazakallah You will also be in my prayers.
:statisfie

asiya45
08-03-2006, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal

Jazakallah sister...same here i hav to keep my windows open summer or winter.
Jazakallah You will also be in my prayers.
:statisfied:

asiya45
08-03-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Subhanallah.....

I will pray for you ...for sure....Your struggle for Allah will never go unnoticed in the heavens...:)

Refer to this verse:

Allah does not burden anyone, except with something within its capacity; beneficial for it is the virtue it earned, and harmful for it is the evil it earned; "Our Lord! Do not seize us if we forget or are mistaken; our Lord! And do not place on us a heavy burden (responsibility) as You did on those before us; our Lord! And do not impose on us a burden, for which we do not have the strength; and pardon us - and forgive us - and have mercy on us - You are our Master, therefore help us against the disbelievers." (Surah Baqarah, last verse)

So if it becomes unbearable, turn to other means of covering your hair....there's like that cap kind of thing that my mum wears under her scarf to keep it all tify.....perhaps u can give that a try....

Allah does not burden a soul with what it cannot bear.....

:sl: Brother,
Jazakallah for the prayer and the Verse of Sura Baqarah
I am Inshallah going to get Black seed herband oil i have heard it has cured many ppl... Inshallah I will be able to find a way as well
You wil also be in my prayers
:)

limitless
08-03-2006, 10:41 PM

Sister asiya45, do not worry about acute asthma, pssshs it is nothing. I am very confident that it will not burden you, when you cover your head (with other material of course :) ). Inshallah your acute ashtma will certainly be cured. I will keep you in my prayer sister, Allaah comprehends your pain and is watching as you struggle, he will surely reward you in this world and the hereafter. May Allaah give you the strength to bare such pain and contiune to protect yourself from the shaityan and cure the cute astham you have and keep you on the righteous path to heaven, ameen.

Do not give up sister, no matter what, keep going! You will reach your goal (inshallah).

:w:

asiya45
08-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Jazakallah brother for the support...i will try my best...and i have found out abt this black seed oil which i heard is very helpul so Inshallah it will help me... i goin do a research and post it put for others who have the same problem as me.
Inshallah Allah will help cure all the illness from the world.
Amin

DigitalStorm82
08-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Strive in path of Allah sis...

May he shower you with blessings and make your situation easy.

Snowflake
08-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Salam sis,

MashaAllah sis, Allah will reward you for your intention - Ameen. I had the same prob as you sis. Although I don't have asthma, I'd feel like I'm going to faint and everything would go dark. Especially when the weather was really hot.

Now alhumdulillah I wear a scarf that is extremely light weight and I feel so comfortable, it's like it's hardly there. It consists of two parts joined together, so you pull the cap part over ur head then wrap the scarf over it. The scarf itself was too short to cover the top of my body. So I cut it and sewed on a wider piece of material. It's see through, but as it wraps twice, it becomes opaque yet let's air in so that you dont get hot.

I'd be more than happy to send you one if you wish. I'm sure it would solve your dilemma inshaAllah :)

wa'alaikum aslam.

asiya45
08-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Assalamualikum,
Jazakallah sister.
May Allah bless you for you have help his slave.
: )

asiya45
08-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Assalamualikum sister,
i live in canada sister..the scarf that you like to send to me wouldnt it be to far for you to send and cost you... i would like to pay you for it sister : ) Sister let me know how much it would cost me and i can send u the money.
Jazakallah
May Allah shower you with his blessings.
Ameen

Mujahidah4Allah
08-04-2006, 04:47 PM

inshallah things are made easy for you sis, inshallah will keep you in my duas :D

ma'salamah

The Ruler
08-04-2006, 04:51 PM

ur in my duas sis....but lyk u use medication dnt u?....so lyk y is de situaion so bad?....is it de same in winter too?

Allah will help u insha'allah :)

asiya45
08-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Jazakallah...I will remember you in my prayer as well : )

Snowflake
08-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Assalamualikum sister,
i live in canada sister..the scarf that you like to send to me wouldnt it be to far for you to send and cost you... i would like to pay you for it sister : ) Sister let me know how much it would cost me and i can send u the money.
Jazakallah
Ameen
NO way sis! :offended: Accept it as a gift inshaAllah. It'll make me really happy :statisfie I'll PM u my email add. Then we'll take it from there.

asiya45
08-05-2006, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid

ur in my duas sis....but lyk u use medication dnt u?....so lyk y is de situaion so bad?....is it de same in winter too?

Allah will help u insha'allah :)

yes sister it is also the same in winter but not as worse as in summer :(
Inshallah will help me : )

asiya45
08-05-2006, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
NO way sis! :offended: Accept it as a gift inshaAllah. It'll make me really happy :statisfie I'll PM u my email add. Then we'll take it from there.

I am sorry sister i didnt mean to offend you...I am very happy that you willing to help me but i would like to give you something in return along with my prayers. I am a limited member on this site i dunt think i can receive or send messages to other members espt for the administers :(
Inshallah i will try to post more often :giggling: and try to achieve a full member status...then i can send u my email add :statisfie

Ameen

Snowflake
08-07-2006, 09:34 AM
OK! How about a million then? :rollseyes :happy:

I've added u on MSN sis. Talk there inshaAllah.

asiya45
08-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes Inshallah when i become a doctor lol
Inshallah i will talk to you on msn

Salah ad-din
08-13-2006, 08:38 AM
This is claustrophobia.You don't like to feel boxed in kind of. You need to seek assistance on claustrophobia fro this sis.

Sorry, Imam Saladin is not a doctor. I'll remember you in my prayers though. :)

Annie
08-14-2006, 11:58 PM
salams
inshallah i will pray for you i hope you can resolve your problem

asiya45
08-21-2006, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salah ad-din
This is claustrophobia.You don't like to feel boxed in kind of. You need to seek assistance on claustrophobia fro this sis.

Sorry, Imam Saladin is not a doctor. I'll remember you in my prayers though. :)
yes i am seeking help brother...its ok jus make dua for me and i will as well :)
Its really difficult in winter i cant cover my head and i am freezing :rollseyes

Annie ...jazakallah I will do the same :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!