/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What did israel achieve from this war against Lebanon?

Lamaggad
08-04-2006, 02:32 AM
did they free their soldiers?
NO
did Hezb Allah say they are going to release them?
NO
did they destroy Hezb Allah's rockets?
NO
did they even stop Hezb Allah's rockets from falling in israel after Qana?
NO
did they even stop Hassan Nassr Allah from appearing on Al-Manar TV?
NO
did they even achieve the American goals of the new middle east where they are trying to wipe all the resistance movements in Lebanon and Palestine and wipe every thing that is related to resistance?
NO, in fact Washington is kind of mad right now bcz they have sent orders to olmert to destroy Hezb Allah but they have failed badly, even though kondiliza rays gave them another week so they can achieve any thing... but they have failed alhamdulillah.

even the 5 people that they have KIDNAPPED from Ba'albak city in the middle of the night by the commandos are civilians and have nothing to do with Hezb Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lamaggad
08-04-2006, 02:36 AM
What is very funny, that those commandos have landed twice in Ba'albak city...
The first one they landed they attacked a HOSPITAL trying to search for Hezb Allah's wounded fighters bcz they where not able to kidnap any of them during the battle:giggling:... but the surprise was that this Hospital was empty... then after that, they landed one more time near some houses... destroyed some of them and attacked one of them and KIDNAPPED 5 civilians people claiming that they are from Hezb Allah while they aren't.. like what they have done in Maroon il-Rass.
and the funniest thing that one of those people name is Hassan Nassr Allah same as Hezb Allah's leader name... and then they have said after all that plan of kidnapping him "Wrong name " :giggling:

it seems israel with all that high technology, they are still using bad sources and getting wrong information.

all that is failure for israel... they haven't achieve any thing but killing women and children... and that is exactly what the French minister have said... they are asking israel now to stop their attacks bcz they aren't achieving any thing but killing more civilians.:giggling:

and i totally agree with the French Minister.. :)

north_malaysian
08-04-2006, 02:41 AM
The losers are Israeli, Lebanese and Palestinian civilians....... I blamed it on all politicians of Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, Muslim leaders, US, UN.....

Lamaggad
08-04-2006, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
The losers are Israeli, Lebanese and Palestinian civilians....... I blamed it on all politicians of Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, Muslim leaders, US, UN.....
Civilians are loosing i agree... but that's not what I'm pointing at bcz it's clear and pictures are every where...

I'm pointing at israel who have announced that they will destroy Hzeb Allah, and then they have announced again that they have destroyed 70% of Hezb Allah's rockets, and then olmert gos back and say... i never promised any one that i will destroy Hezb Allah's power completely...

Hassan Nassr Allah was clear and have said from the first day, that he will not release those two soldiers what so ever... and he started by attacking the cities before Haifa, then he threatened israel, if they kept on attacking civilians like that, he will lunch his rockets directly on Haifa and on the cities after Haifa and on the cities after after Haifa... which he basically did...

today he have said that IF israel military have attacked Beirut the capital of Lebanon, he will attack Tel Aviv the capital of isreal...

I hope those stupid zionists won't attack Beirut and lsn to this guy... every thing he have said was so true... unlike olmert who kept on giving speeches as if they have won.. while they did not achieve any single thing in the ground and the rockets kept falling down on israel like rain while olmert have announced that they won't be able to do that any more where he was basically lying to his people all the time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
08-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Those "stupid" Zionists have been attacking Beirut from the beginning of the campaign.

Neither Olmert nor Bush has made any statement with the belief that Hezbollah could be completely destroyed, but the goal is to push them from southern Lebanon and create a buffer zone which will be enforced by an international peace-keeping force.

north_malaysian
08-04-2006, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Those "stupid" Zionists have been attacking Beirut from the beginning of the campaign.
Beware. Some people would say this is an anti-semitic statement. You could end up like Mel Gibson!!!! Big Sin!!!!! :X

Keltoi
08-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Beware. Some people would say this is an anti-semitic statement. You could end up like Mel Gibson!!!! Big Sin!!!!! :X
That was actually a quote from another poster. I should have clarified.

north_malaysian
08-04-2006, 03:07 AM
That was actually a quote from another poster. I should have clarified.
Apologize!!! Apologize!!!!

Lamaggad
08-04-2006, 03:08 AM

Neither Olmert nor Bush has made any statement with the belief that Hezbollah could be completely destroyed, but the goal is to push them from southern Lebanon and create a buffer zone which will be enforced by an international peace-keeping force.
check the news when this war first started, they have said that they will not have seas fire till they destroy them and stop them from lunching rockets on israel.. they have failed.. there for they changed their minds and said they will push them back for the sake of getting those peace keeping forces... which i bit they could do that... bcz this is the forth week for this war, and have not achieved any thing on the ground and Hezb Allah is every were.
second.. France have boycott the meeting for those forces twice... meaning that there will be no negations about those peace forces till their will be seas fire.
The Lebanese government won't even allow them to enter Lebanon or even negotiate about them till their will be seas fire... so too bad israel won't be able to achieve that as well. hehe :D

Keltoi
08-04-2006, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad
check the news when this war first started, they have said that they will not have seas fire till they destroy them and stop them from lunching rockets on israel.. they have failed.. there for they changed their minds and said they will push them back for the sake of getting those peace keeping forces... which i bit they could do that... bcz this is the forth week for this war, and have not achieved any thing on the ground and Hezb Allah is every were.
second.. France have boycott the meeting for those forces twice... meaning that there will be no negations about those peace forces till their will be seas fire.
The Lebanese government won't even allow them to enter Lebanon or even negotiate about them till their will be seas fire... so too bad israel won't be able to achieve that as well. hehe :D
Hardly a laughing matter. The war isn't over yet either, there will be plenty of killing to come.

Lamaggad
08-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Hardly a laughing matter. The war isn't over yet either, there will be plenty of killing to come.
I think it will be over soon within days... i don't think israel are able to continue since they are not able to defeat Hezb Allah's fighters in the ground...
and also they have lost 39 soldiers and 27 civilians... and 2000 000 are in shelters...

but imagine the differences between the souls in both sides...

in Lebanon more than 900 civilians, most of them were killed in massacres, and more than 1500 wounded, and more than 700 000 LOOKING for shelters, since every time people are running away in one place, israeli air force attack them and destroy their shelters and houses like what have happened in Qana and Marwahin.

Lamaggad
08-04-2006, 07:44 AM
another loss for israel...
Venezuela prime minister "Presidents Chavez" has Withdrawn his ambassador from israel bcz of the recent attacks against women and children in Lebanon...

shame on Arab leaders for not doing the same before Chavez...

Keltoi
08-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm sure the people of Israel are holding candle light vigils in sorrow about Hugo Chavez calling his ambassador home...oh the woe...

Lamaggad
08-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm sure the people of Israel are holding candle light vigils in sorrow about Hugo Chavez calling his ambassador home...oh the woe...
it doesn't matter if they are happy or not... who cares... this move effects allot in politics and thats the main thing...

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 11:42 PM
did they free their soldiers?
NO
did Hezb Allah say they are going to release them?
NO
did they destroy Hezb Allah's rockets?
NO
did they even stop Hezb Allah's rockets from falling in israel after Qana?
NO
did they even stop Hassan Nassr Allah from appearing on Al-Manar TV?
NO
did they even achieve the American goals of the new middle east where they are trying to wipe all the resistance movements in Lebanon and Palestine and wipe every thing that is related to resistance?
NO, in fact Washington is kind of mad right now bcz they have sent orders to olmert to destroy Hezb Allah but they have failed badly, even though kondiliza rays gave them another week so they can achieve any thing... but they have failed alhamdulillah.

even the 5 people that they have KIDNAPPED from Ba'albak city in the middle of the night by the commandos are civilians and have nothing to do with Hezb Allah.

Don't think what stated above was their objective in the first place.

They Have plan A, and if that fails they have plan B.

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 11:45 PM

Quite observant. It is a possibility. It might well be Plan A but I think it is more of a Plan B.

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 11:49 PM
said they will push them back for the sake of getting those peace keeping forces.
Those Peace keeping Force?

That will be a big millitary mistake for the region to allow such groups.

"Peace keeping Force" the words sounds so nice and romantic doesn't it?

All imperialistic mind comes with nice words.

When U.S allies sits their ass on that part of lebanon they will probably won't get up for a long time.

Keltoi
08-08-2006, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Those Peace keeping Force?

That will be a big millitary mistake for the region to allow such groups.

"Peace keeping Force" the words sounds so nice and romantic doesn't it?

All imperialistic mind comes with nice words.

When U.S allies sits their ass on that part of lebanon they will probably won't get up for a long time.
First of all, no U.S. or British troops would be part of this peace-keeping force. It is more than likely that such a force would be made up primarily of Turks, with other smaller countries contributing as well. This will be, if it occurs, a U.N. operation, and the U.N. and the U.S. aren't exactly allies.

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 02:06 AM
another loss for israel...
Venezuela prime minister "Presidents Chavez" has Withdrawn his ambassador from israel bcz of the recent attacks against women and children in Lebanon...

shame on Arab leaders for not doing the same before Chavez...
I've seen on tv that many Muslims asking why a non-Muslim like Chavez can call back his ambassador, while Egyptian, Jordanian and Mauritanian governments dont do the same?

Keltoi
08-08-2006, 03:38 AM
I've seen on tv that many Muslims asking why a non-Muslim like Chavez can call back his ambassador, while Egyptian, Jordanian and Mauritanian governments dont do the same?
Perhaps because Arab leaders who actually have a stake in the matter, unlike Chavez, realize that communication is important for regional diplomacy.

Skillganon
08-09-2006, 02:19 AM
First of all, no U.S. or British troops would be part of this peace-keeping force. It is more than likely that such a force would be made up primarily of Turks, with other smaller countries contributing as well. This will be, if it occurs, a U.N. operation, and the U.N. and the U.S. aren't exactly allies.
Not really, U.N is basicly a facade of U.S. It is under their hegemony.

They only need to get those troops to fight one side only, or make it seem they are keeping peace by dispelling both side, (you can probably guess that) 2nd) it will be thier to protect the other's interest (you can guess which country is that), so Israel can carry on it's plan in palestian, like they been doing for a long time.

Also Turks have a strong alliance with the U.S, and Israel. I don't think it will be well recieved, and it will be a big tactical defeat for the lebanese and the palestinians.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.