/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this kufr?

anonymous
08-04-2006, 02:54 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters
lets say that someone was listening to the quran. and the recitors tone/style of reciting, is slowish. then the person who is litening to the guy reciting, dosn't know the ayah, but 'guesses'what the next word would be, and recites it (what he thinks the next verses would be), and gets it wrong. is this classed as kufr?? is this making up a lie againt allah?

jazakallahu khair.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DigitalStorm82
08-04-2006, 08:21 AM
Asalamu Alaikum,

I don't see anything wrong with that... you or whoever it is that is listening to Quran and trying to recite along with the sheikh... he/she is trying to memorize the Quran by reciting along.. so if he/she makes a mistake, there is no problem.

Kufr has nothing to do with this...

May Allah forgive our mistakes.... and sins, Inshallah.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

lolwatever
08-05-2006, 08:51 AM
salams

nah bro.. it's no different to revising... or when u trying to memorise a verse and you repeat to urself what u memorised and realise u mixed up the arrangement or got the wording wrong...

all the best :)
take care salam

umm-sulaim
08-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah i totally agree with my brothers ^ , seems totally harmless, and how else would be able to memorise, mistakes in reciting are inevitable...
It would be classed as kufr if he was mockng the qur'aan and the ayaah, and making ayaat up and such on purpose Allah says:
"gul a billahi wa ayaatihi wa rasaulihi kuntum tastahzi'uun la ta3tadhiruu gad kafartum ba3da eemanikum" tawbah
"say: do you mock Allah and is ayaat (signs) and his messenger, don't make excuses, for certainly you have disbelived, after you beleived..."

wassalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
08-05-2006, 12:59 PM
^ Ahsantee Ya Umm Sulaim, yes this isn't kufr, this is merely a harmless mistake insha'allah :)

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl: brothers and sisters
lets say that someone was listening to the quran. and the recitors tone/style of reciting, is slowish. then the person who is litening to the guy reciting, dosn't know the ayah, but 'guesses'what the next word would be, and recites it (what he thinks the next verses would be), and gets it wrong. is this classed as kufr?? is this making up a lie againt allah?

jazakallahu khair.

:sl:
[S]errrrrrrm NO! Werd u get that idea 4rm?![/S]

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 12:28 PM
salaam

nope it not kufr, i think the ppl above me explained propa :D:D

but if the man is tryin 2 b superman & guess then its all good lol, because hes learnin the Quran, but if some one will jus out of nower say something BAD and attribute it q2 Allah (swt) then it can b called kufr:D:D:D:D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.