/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The new Caliphate

Geronimo
08-04-2006, 05:08 PM
I've heard different view on what muslims want under a new caliphate. Some say they just want the ME, Indonesia, and Spain under a new caliphate. Others say they want the whole world to fall under it. My question is what do you want and what are you willing to do to get it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Geronimo
08-04-2006, 07:49 PM
No answer?

QuranStudy
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
ummm.....who cares??

A Caliphate is very unrealistic today, but I would like one very similar to the first four Islamic Caliphs.

al-fateh
08-04-2006, 08:25 PM
LOL @ who cares....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Geronimo
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
So you don't care about the caliphate because it's too hard? Interesting

Link
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Imam Mahdi (as) will rule the whole world, May God hasten his appearance

ws

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
Imam Mahdi (as) will rule the whole world, May God hasten his appearance

ws
So the goal is to rule the whole world. By what means is this undertaking gonna take place?

Link
08-07-2006, 02:54 PM
People getting sick of oppression and ready to rise for jusitce, I think society today is more closer to this then mankind has ever been in history of mankind.

Dawud_uk
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM
right now i would be happy with one nation under full shairah!

right now my money (if was allowed to bet) would be on afghanistan / nwfp pakistan as there the islamic movement is very strong all praise be to God.

Daw'ud

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 02:56 PM
People getting sick of oppression and ready to rise for jusitce, I think society today is more closer to this then mankind has ever been in history of mankind.
But what if people in let's say the West don't rise up in this cause. Would the lands of Arabia be enough for the new Caliphate?

Link
08-07-2006, 02:59 PM
I believe most South America will be with Imam MAhdi (as) and Isa (as). I believe the African countries will. I believe most of North America won't. And yes, it's going to be bloody.

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
If you think South Americans are going to convert to Islam, I don't think you have proper understanding of the Catholic roots there.

Link
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
I am not saying they are going to convert to Islam, I am saying there are going to stand up for justice and be against oppressors. Imam Mahdi (as) and Isa (as) will be followed by lovers of justice and believers of God regardless of religion or sect, after it's all done and over, then people will be taught wisdom and accept the true religion.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM
:sl:

Actually, Isa a.s. will abolish the Jizyah. Therefore, it will be only Islam or war. Thats when the complete world will be Muslim. The end is for the Believers.

:w:

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I believe most South America will be with Imam MAhdi (as) and Isa (as). I believe the African countries will. I believe most of North America won't. And yes, it's going to be bloody.
So you think this is gonna be a bloody take over huh? Are you gonna wait for Imam Mahdi or is this gonna happen before then?

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I can go to the msoque and pray 5 times a day.....There are mosques everywhere in London.......I have never been attacked cos of my religion....Ever......I can go to an Islamic school, learn Islam with no fear of being attacked.......

I see other non muslims doing what they do, go to work, do shopping, go to the pub and get drunk, but doesn't bother me, cos that's them, and who gives? Let's just say that we can live in society as a part of the society and not be scared of being a part of society....

In the past, even while RasoolAlah [saw] lived in Madinah, there were many non muslims who respected Islam, and respected the beleivers, and vice verca.....

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed
:sl:

Actually, Isa a.s. will abolish the Jizyah. Therefore, it will be only Islam or war. Thats when the complete world will be Muslim. The end is for the Believers.

:w:
woooo good I thought I was gonna be in trouble. Since I believe in Isa I should be all good :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
woooo good I thought I was gonna be in trouble. Since I believe in Isa I should be all good :D
Did i mention he's going to destroy the cross?

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I can go to the msoque and pray 5 times a day.....There are mosques everywhere in London.......I have never been attacked cos of my religion....Ever......I can go to an Islamic school, learn Islam with no fear of being attacked.......

I see other non muslims doing what they do, go to work, do shopping, go to the pub and get drunk, but doesn't bother me, cos that's them, and who gives? Let's just say that we can live in society as a part of the society and not be scared of being a part of society....

In the past, even while RasoolAlah [saw] lived in Madinah, there were many non muslims who respected Islam, and respected the beleivers, and vice verca.....
As long as they don't try to infringe on my lifestyle I'm cool with Islam and muslims. It's just when people talk about forcing me to comply with Shariah is where I have a problem.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
The cross is nothing but wood (euphamism for religion), the real power is in the blood.

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Easier said than done

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-07-2006, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Easier said than done
Beleive what you will. But that cross isnt going to help you on the Day of Ressurection. It will be destroyed. Great will be the regret when Jesus a.s. rejects your association and exaggeration of him on that Day.

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:30 PM
As long as they don't try to infringe on my lifestyle I'm cool with Islam and muslims. It's just when people talk about forcing me to comply with Shariah is where I have a problem.
You can't expect non muslims to adapt to an islamic way of life......and at the same time, you can't expect some people from islamic cultures to adapt to how some cultures want them to be :)

Link
08-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Why do my posts get deleted so often?

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Why do my posts get deleted so often?
Pull away all the hatred and anger from your posts and put a lid on it....and then let them out in very small, but effective bursts ;)

Abu Zakariya
08-07-2006, 03:39 PM
If what you are asking is if Muslims want the Islamic Caliphate to take over the world by attacking non-Muslim countries etcetera, I would suggest you read this fatwa:

Question: Is it an obligation of an Islamic state to attack the neighboring non-Muslim states and collect ‘jizya’ from them? Do we see this in the example of the rightly guided Caliphs who fought against the Roman and Persian Empires without any aggression initiating from them?

Answered by Sheikh Hânî al-Jubayr, judge at the Jeddah Supreme Court

If the non-Muslim country did not attack the Muslim one nor mobilize itself to prevent the practice and spread of Islam, nor transgress against mosques, nor work to oppress the Muslim people in their right to profess their faith and decry unbelief, then it is not for the Muslim country to attack that country. Jihâd of a military nature was only permitted to help Muslims defend their religion and remove oppression from the people.

The Persians and Romans did in fact aggress against Islam and attack the Muslims first.

The Chosroe of Persia had gone so far as to order his commander in Yemen specifically to kill the Prophet (peace be upon him). The Romans mobilized their forces to fight the Prophet (peace be upon him), and the Muslims confronted them in the Battles of Mu’tah and Tabûk during the Prophet's lifetime.

May Allah guide us all. And May peace and blessing be upon our Prophet Muhammad.

Source: http://www.islamtoday.com/show_detai...main_cat_id=15

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:39 PM
You can't expect non muslims to adapt to an islamic way of life......and at the same time, you can't expect some people from islamic cultures to adapt to how some cultures want them to be :)
I agree with that.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:42 PM
If the non-Muslim country did not attack the Muslim one nor mobilize itself to prevent the practice and spread of Islam, nor transgress against mosques, nor work to oppress the Muslim people in their right to profess their faith and decry unbelief, then it is not for the Muslim country to attack that country. Jihâd of a military nature was only permitted to help Muslims defend their religion and remove oppression from the people.
But to some not implementing Shariah is opressing muslims, Showing Muhammed is opressing muslims, using drycleaning...

Link
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Pull away all the hatred and anger from your posts and put a lid on it....and then let them out in very small, but effective bursts ;)
I posted hadiths about things that would happen before Imam Mahdi (as) and they got deleted.

ws

Abu Zakariya
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
But to some not implementing Shariah is opressing muslims, Showing Muhammed is opressing muslims, using drycleaning...
We are not talking about what some people consider to be oppression, we're talking about the Islamic religious viewpoint.

And as for considering the lack of Shari'ah in a country as oppression that calls for jihad... Well, one of the definitions of a non-Muslim state is the lack of Shari'ah, so every non-Muslim country would be oppressive then. And that's clearly not the case as the fatwa points out.

I don't know if "showing" Muhammed (salallahu 'aleyhi wa sallam) is considered oppressive. If you are thinking about the Danish newspaper cartoons, the Muslims didn't react the way they did simply because someone drew a picture of him, they were depicting him as a terrorist and drew other caricatures of Muslims as terrorists. I do know that when the Nazis drew caricatures of Jews as large-nosed (by the way, the Prophet was drawn this way too) people that desired world domination, this was considered anti-Semitic and oppresive towards the Jewish population. So at least according to Western standards (if there wasn't any hipocrisy involved) this would be considered oppresive.

As for drycleaning. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
We are not talking about what some people consider to be oppression, we're talking about the Islamic religious viewpoint.

And as for considering the lack of Shari'ah in a country as oppression that calls for jihad... Well, one of the definitions of a non-Muslim state is the lack of Shari'ah, so every non-Muslim country would be oppressive then. And that's clearly not the case as the fatwa points out.

I don't know if "showing" Muhammed (salallahu 'aleyhi wa sallam) is considered oppressive. If you are thinking about the Danish newspaper cartoons, the Muslims didn't react the way they did simply because someone drew a picture of him, they were depicting him as a terrorist and drew other caricatures of Muslims as terrorists. I do know that when the Nazis drew caricatures of Jews as large-nosed (by the way, the Prophet was drawn this way too) people that desired world domination, this was considered anti-Semitic and oppresive towards the Jewish population. So at least according to Western standards (if there wasn't any hipocrisy involved) this would be considered oppresive.

As for drycleaning. I have no idea what you are talking about.
I was being facetious about the dry cleaning. As for drawing Jews with big noses they still draw those cartoons in the Arab world. That isn't what made the Nazi's opperessive. Putting them in concentration camps and shovelling them into ovens did.

Abu Zakariya
08-07-2006, 11:55 PM
As for drawing Jews with big noses they still draw those cartoons in the Arab world.
Unfortunately, yes. I don't see what it has got to do with the discussion, but yes it's true.

That isn't what made the Nazi's opperessive. Putting them in concentration camps and shovelling them into ovens did.
So depicting Jews the way they did isn't anti-Semitic and oppressive?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.