View Full Version : Islamic sms Messages

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:08 AM
The beautiful word is ALLAH,
The beautiful word is ALLAH,
Most beautiful song is AZAN,
Best exercise is NAMAZ,
World perfect book is QURAN,
And You are so lucky if YOU are a MUSALMAN.
Life is Test,Islam is best,
Life is Test,Islam is best, Namaz is must,Aakhrut is for rest,World is only dust, If Quran is in chest,nothing need next, Obey ALLAH first. 1st success wil b next.
Happy Moments - PRAISE ALLAH
Happy Moments - PRAISE ALLAH
Difficult Moments- SEEK ALLAH
Quiet Moments - WORSHIP ALLAH
Painful Moments - TRUST ALLAH
Moment By Moment - THANK ALLAH
I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile,
I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!
The Shortest Distance between a Problem a
The Shortest Distance between a Problem and it's Solution is the Distance between your Knees and the Floor. The one who Kneels to Allah (Ta'ala) can Stand Up to Anything.
Verily, Allah does not look towards your
Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies nor towards your appearances. But, he looks towards your hearts. (Muslim)
Allahs blessings are a treasure s
Allahs blessings are a treasure so true that their value cannot be measured and one of Allahs blessings is you!
Watch your Thoughts, they become Words!
Watch your Thoughts, they become Words! Watch your Words, they become Actions! Watch your Actions, they become Habits! Watch your Habits, they become Character! Watch your CHARACTER! ..It becomes your DESTINY!!!
And whenever you give your word,
And whenever you give your word, say the truth [surah al-An’am; 6:152]

Verily! Allah commands that you should render
Verily! Allah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due [surah al-Nisa’; 4:58]
And let not your hand be tied (like a miser)
And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift) [surah al-Isra’; 17:29]
And take a provision (with you) for the journey,
And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is al-taqwa (piety, righteousness) [surah al-Baqarah; 2:197]
And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty
And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [surah al-Talaq; 65:2]
And whosoever puts his trust in Allah,
And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him [surah al-Talaq; 65:3]
By no means shall you attain al-birr (righteousness)
By no means shall you attain al-birr (righteousness) until you spend (in Allaah’s cause) of that which you love [surah al ‘Imran; 3:92]
And give not a thing in order
And give not a thing in order to have more (or consider not your deeds of obedience to Allah as a favour to Allah) [surah al-Muddaththir; 74:6]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Nice....But SMS messages?

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:15 AM
“Pay attention to Allah a
“Pay attention to Allah and He will pay attention to you.”
“Make sure your food is good (
“Make sure your food is good (halal and bought with halal earnings), and you will be one whose prayers are answered.”
“Be content with what Allah
“Be content with what Allah has given you, and you will be the richest of people.”
“The thing that weighs most heavily
“The thing that weighs most heavily in the balance (of good deeds) is a good attitude.” “The most beloved of deeds to Allah
“The most beloved of deeds to Allah is the one that is continuous, even if it is little.”
“The most beloved of food to Allah
“The most beloved of food to Allah is that which is touched by many hands (i.e., shared among many people).”
The most beloved of speech to
“The most beloved of speech to Allah is that a person should say, ‘Subhaan Allah wa bi hamdih (Glory and praise be to Allah)’.”
If one with whose religion and character
“If one with whose religion and character you are pleased comes to you (to seek your daughter’s hand in marriage), then marry (your daughter) to him.”
If Allah sends you some provision
“If Allah sends you some provision without you looking forward to it or asking others for it, then take it.”
If you ask Allah for anything,
“If you ask Allah for anything, then ask Him for al-Firdaws (the highest level of Paradise).”
If your good deeds please you and your bad deed
“If your good deeds please you and your bad deeds upset you, then you are a mu’min (believer).”
If you hear the call to prayer,
“If you hear the call to prayer, then respond to the one who is calling you to Allah.”
If you hear the call to prayer,
“If you hear the call to prayer, then say something like the muadhhin says.”
If a man becomes angry and says
“If a man becomes angry and says ‘A’udhu Billah (I seek refuge with Allah),’ his anger will cease.”
If a man says ‘Ya seedi (sir)’ to a munaafiq
“If a man says ‘Ya seedi (sir)’ to a munaafiq (hypocrite), he earns the wrath of his Lord.”
God did not promise days without
God did not promise days without pain,Laughter without sorrow; sun without rain.But He did promise strength 4 the day, Comfort 4 the tears; and light 4 our way.
Morning Prayer: I'll walk this day in faith dear Lord,
Morning Prayer: I'll walk this day in faith dear Lord,
No foe, no storm i'll fear, but trusting in your precious word, I am safe for You are near.
Never a weakness that He can't fill,
Never a weakness that He can't fill,
Never a sickness that He can't heal,
Never a sorrow that He dsn't share,
Moment by moment- you are under GOD's care.
God said don't look around because you'll be impressed,
God said don't look around because you'll be impressed,
Don't look down you'll be depressed,
Just look to me all the time and you'll be blessed
What's the fastest thing on earth?
What's the fastest thing on earth?
Bullet?
Nah. Sound?
Not quite. Light? Almost.
Answer: Prayer...
Because it reaches Heaven even before you can say it. Have a nice day.
God can reach each falling tears.
God can reach each falling tears.
He sees the heart that needs a cheer.
He knows the path that's hard and dear...
Don't ever give up coz He is near.
Prayer is an open line to Heaven.
Prayer is an open line to Heaven.

Show mercy towards those who
“Show mercy towards those who are on earth so that the One Who is in heaven will show mercy to you.”
The worst thief among people
“The worst thief among people is the one who steals from his prayer, by not doing rukoo’ and sujood properly.”
The most grateful of people to Allaah
“The most grateful of people to Allaah are those who are most grateful to other people.”
Repeat often ‘La hawla wa laa quwwata
“Repeat often ‘La hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah (there is no power or strength except with Allah)’, for it is from the treasure of Paradise.”
If GOD answers ur PRAYERS, HE is increasing ur FAITH.
If GOD answers ur PRAYERS, HE is increasing ur FAITH.If HE delays, HE is increasing ur PATIENCE.If HE dont answers, HE knows tht YOU CAN HANDLE IT PERFECTLY.
Lets establish among ourselves
Lets establish among ourselves and obey by heart the laws of Allah to lead a disciplined life and lets pray for the prosperity of the whole world.
When earthly help s no avail,
When earthly help s no avail,
There s 1 friend who will never fail.
Just lift your eyes, The answer is there,
For nobody knows the power of prayer.
*Have a worry free day*
Search 4 truth and you shall find beauty,
Search 4 truth and you shall find beauty,
Search 4 beauty and you shall find love,
Search for love and you shall find God,
Search fo r God and you shall have them all!
Falling in love with the Lord is
Falling in love with the Lord is the greatest romance;
searching HIM, is the greatest adventure;Finding HIM, the greatest achievement; and being with HIM... The greatest source of happiness.
In God's eyes, Love is never absent.
In God's eyes, Love is never absent.
In Gods heart forgiveness is never impossible.
In Gods embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!
Prayer is a free out going call to God
prayer is a free outgoing call to God, no net work or bettery problems, always good signals and all sms sent,..Make prayer a habit and remember me in ur prayers
Don't Tell Allah, How Big Ur Problem Is.
Don't Tell Allah, How Big Ur Problem Is. Tell Ur Problems, How Big Ur Allah Is.
Then praising Allah glorify
Then praising Allah glorify Him and beg His forgiveness. Undoubtedly, He is Most Relenting.
Allah has set a seal on their hearts
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their ears, and over their eyes there is a dark covering, and for them is great torment.(surah-ul-baqira).
Allah destroys interest and increases
Allah destroys interest and increases charity and Allah loves not any ungrateful big sinner.(surah-al-baqira).B
When things go wrong
When things go wrong, don't go blue, just pray &say "I will get through" always remember God Loves U!
Patience with others is Love
Patience with others is Love,
Patience with self is Hope,
Patience with God is Faith.
My religion( Islam) consists
My religion( Islam) consists of a humble admiration of the unlimitable superior who reveals Himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.
Philosophy is questions
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion (Islam) is answers that may never be questioned.

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Nice....But SMS messages?
u can sms them if u want :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
08-05-2006, 01:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by najiullah
u can sms them if u want :)
Ohh yeah....it makes sense now cos I got one of those on eid day ;)

Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 07:17 PM
cool thread ive recieved sum of them via text ;)

Kittygyal
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
woow thanks for them :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.