/* */

PDA

View Full Version : searchingsoul

Lamaggad
08-05-2006, 03:48 AM
Post deleted... i'll PM it instead since it's better.

P.S: Admins, you can go ahead and delete this thread or close it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mlsh27
08-05-2006, 03:50 AM
This would be better suited in a PM.

Looking4Peace
08-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Dunce, too bad there isnt one of those facial expression for that word

searchingsoul
08-05-2006, 03:53 AM
I agree. You can cut and paste my words to serve you, but it doesn't represent my beliefs unless each thread is read in entirety. Please PM me and I'd be happy to respond. Thanks!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
08-05-2006, 03:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
This would be better suited in a PM.

hey...how is peace possible...? u asked us to ask u and this thread seems like a good place for u to explain...:) :) :)

mlsh27
08-05-2006, 04:01 AM
Without going into lengthy detail, peace is possible by changing the way people think about peace and war. I know not every single person will change the way they think, but if the majority of people do, it can create a better, more peaceful world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!