/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You will LOVE this Forum

Ra`eesah
06-02-2005, 02:53 AM
Assalamu’Alayakum

May Allah:arabic2: reward all the forum starters for bring us all together to learn from one another about our beautiful religion Islam... each forum is Unique. Take the time to see this forum and registers inshallah. I sense a different vibe that of Peace and Tranquility when I enter Upon Sunnah Forums .

Please take the time to check it out I promise you will love it.

Jazkallah Khair

*~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~/~:rose:~*

:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
06-02-2005, 02:57 AM
Wa alaikumusalaam

May Allah:arabic2: reward all the forum starters for bring us all together to learn from one another about our beautiful religion Islam.
Ameen

Danish
06-02-2005, 12:46 PM
:sl:
yep, big ameen to dua

Muhammad
06-02-2005, 02:33 PM

Jazakallah Khayr for telling us about the forum...has it just started? The atmosphere makes me feel like it has just kicked off...
Although it looks like this forum, their organisation does have some changes, like their introductory thread...interesting...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
06-02-2005, 02:48 PM

Ameen to the dua. :) I've registered too. :)

:w:

Ra`eesah
06-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Assalamu'Alayakum

Yes it has just started and it needs some serious members that really wanna help start and kick it off...u know one thing i noticed from it that its very serious if u get what i mean...for me its like a place i would love to go to when im having an "ImanRush" moment (if your familiar with Al Maghrib you will now what that means)...and stay... Subhanallah inshallah just try it out, how do u think forums start out do u think they all had members already signed up and posting? no it takes time just like Li and Mashallah look at it now. :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-02-2005, 04:40 PM

Alhamdullilah i just joined and started the ever famous "imams of the Haramains" topic:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.