/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Wierdest Thing About A String

cihad
08-05-2006, 02:04 PM
My aunt showed me the wierdest thing the other day . she took her tasbeeh(but it wrks with any type of string or rope) she held it by one end perpendicular to the ground and she swung it it a circle. then she waited for it to stop spinning then it slowed and swung to and fro in the directon we make salaah (the direction of the kabaah)

I Was like WOW

and i tried it with all different types of string in practicaly all the rooms of our house and it still worked.

Does anybody know why?
try it and tell me if it works

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rizwana87
08-05-2006, 02:08 PM
hmmmm interesting..im clueless!

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 02:15 PM
well me think cause strings are light thats why but am like shocked me don't know :(

P.S why is your cat trying to shoot her/his self for?? :(

cihad
08-05-2006, 02:47 PM
^i found that pic on the net and i cudn't resist it, poor thing

i dunno but i was jus thinking that mabye the earths centre of gravity is there or smething

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
^i found that pic on the net and i cudn't resist it, poor thing

i dunno but i was jus thinking that mabye the earths centre of gravity is there or smething

oh ok maybe sis or maybe because the air force is too light :hiding: :X am bad at science lolz

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 02:36 PM
as-salaamu alaykum

that's interesting!! *looks for a piece of string* :p

chacha_jalebi
08-06-2006, 03:00 PM
salaam

maybe she just swung it around & it went to the direction of the qibla as a coincidence ...... eh eh eh??? :p :D:D:D:D:D

*swings a string about* and it points to the kitchen, my gawd :p im hungry:D:D:D:D :p maybe it does work :p naa me jokin wit ya sista :D:D:D

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
as-salaamu alaykum,

that could be so!!...;D

i wanna put this to test...i'm kinda curious, although i doubt it'll work!!

*still can't find a piece of string :(....plucks a thread outta her skirt* :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.