/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WTC the Movie

al-fateh
08-05-2006, 04:00 PM
:sl:

anyone is going to see this propaganda movie?

and why do u think its being released around the same time of the hizbollah conflict?

would an israeli flag or connection be showed in the movie like other movies has shown?

what do u think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Hmmmmmmm.......

Well, let's watch it first.....

al-fateh
08-05-2006, 04:08 PM
true

but do u think the movie has been timed with the crisis now?

why after 5 years?

Samee
08-05-2006, 04:13 PM
:sl:

Well, its not like they WANTED it to come out at the time of the conflict. Remember, these films take at least a year to make, so the project was probably started early 2005, way before any of the current problems started.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
08-05-2006, 04:16 PM
u mean this movie
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0795501/

al-fateh
08-05-2006, 04:21 PM
no not that one

the one nicolas cage is in

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 04:46 PM
oh this one
ill watch it
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0469641/

Muezzin
08-05-2006, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MyIslamWeb.com
no not that one

the one nicolas cage is in
What, Con Air?

Just because it has a plane in it doesn't mean it's about the World Trade Centre. :p

I'm joking.

As to the topic, meh, it's just a movie. There was that United Something-or-other movie earlier in the year. I don't think there's some vast global conspiracy against Islam through the release dates of movies - I actually think the idea is quite ludicrous.

On the other hand, I'm fundamentally opposed to making movies based upon the events of 9/11 in a time which I feel is too soon to the events in question. I see it as almost callous to the relatives of those who died in that tragedy, as such movies are most likely commerical ventures rather than truly artistic ones.

al-fateh
08-05-2006, 05:37 PM
no no...

il provide a link

al-fateh
08-05-2006, 05:39 PM
there u go

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/wtc/

Dahir
08-05-2006, 09:27 PM
This movie has little to do with international issues or the such.

The movie hovers around the lives of the firefighters, its not political at all!

However, the actors will portray the firefighters so closely that the audience will once again have a new hate for Muslims, be assured that.

Woodrow
08-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Perhaps one day a movie will come out in recognition of all the Muslims that died in WTC. I forgot the exact numbers but Muslims made up a very large percentqage of those killed.

Although it occured on USA soil, a very large number of the businesses in the Twin Towers were owned by Muslims and many of the employees were Muslims of Mid eastern nationalities.

Looking4Peace
08-05-2006, 09:48 PM
my friend saw a bootleg copy she said it was retarted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.