/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?

Md Mashud
08-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Just interested in what people think of events.

1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened?

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter)

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified?

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media?

Media is the reason why majority of the people are blind to what is really happening, filled with propaganda.

Whenever actual facts are proposed, it is said we are making up "conspiracy theories". But when something is shown on TV, which may even portray 10% of the actual truth of whats happening, even if it has no factual value - People take it in as whats really happening.

People need to understand how media is abused. They say we are wrong because we can't explain the full 100%, but how can this be done when alot of it is quickly covered up - making it impossible to be shown? Atleast, we can explain alot more (with proper facts/sources etc) then what the media shows.

Media will only display what is allowed to be displayed. Its irrelevant of whether its true or not, its all controlled. It never portrays the full story properly, abd it will be used to make believe certain things which are untrue.

Today, Islam is labelled all over with "terrorism", when its really terrirism. The media is abused in such a way to make defensive attacks look like offensive/terrorist acts, and there own offensive/terrorist attacks look like defensive retaliations.

There are many documentaries full of facts and proofs of this, but presenting them seems useless, majority like to ignore the truth.

I guess people are on the basis of "If its not on CNN or BBC, its not true". Funny....

This isnt a personal attack on Israelis/Americans. There are alot of Israelis/americans that support the occupance of land - Which the UN has been telling to do so forever - They are breaking international laws by doing this. But the average person knows nothing about this. It makes america/isreal have 1 voice, the voice of the government and its associates. It will never portray anything to the people of the truth.

Jews in general will end up getting hate, as the media portrays that all Jews support this, which is far from truth. Really, if any of them are against the actions, they are threatened, or it never gets put in media.

9/11 has fake written all over it - I just can't go into it now...

The media is making the terrorists look like heroes/defenders, and the real defenders look like terrorists....

It enrages me with anger to just think about what is happening to the world... and how people are allowing it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
I R Paki
08-05-2006, 05:01 PM
1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened? Yes.

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict? Nope

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter) Nope

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified? Nope.

nennar
08-05-2006, 07:03 PM

1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened? no

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict no

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter) no

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified? no

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media? no

Woodrow
08-05-2006, 07:39 PM
1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened? Yes

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict no

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter) no But I have some understanding as to why they would believe it is.

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified? no

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media? Not only them, but any news media. All media is biased either deliberatly or from the simple fact, a camera and a reporter can only see from one posistion at any time. It is essential to look at news from all available sources and then try to find independent verification of any of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
08-05-2006, 08:13 PM

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter)

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media?
1. I'm a bit skeptical.
2. Palestine is as much for blame as Israel - I also blame the funders for each group (US, Syria, etc.)
3. Looking at past POW rescues, maybe.
4. Not at all. Bin Laden is a figment of our imagination.
5. Yes.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
1. I'm a bit skeptical.
2. Palestine is as much for blame as Israel - I also blame the funders for each group (US, Syria, etc.)
3. Looking at past POW rescues, maybe.
4. Not at all. Bin Laden is a figment of our imagination.
5. Yes.
so you believe america/israel controlled media and yet you still believe palestine is as much to blame as israel for the present massacres?

Your logic is so flawed its not even funny !

Dahir
08-05-2006, 08:23 PM
so you believe america/israel controlled media and yet you still believe palestine is as much to blame as israel for the present massacres?
I don't see any massacres. One petty suicide bombing happens, the IDF raids the terrorists' headquarters, accidentally killing a few extras. Even match.

Your logic is so flawed its not even funny !
I thought you were the type who laughs at reality and promotes the surreality of the destruction of Israel.

Md Mashud
08-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Dahir

I am amazed at your lack of knowledge.
One petty suicide bombing happens, the IDF raids the terrorists' headquarters, accidentally killing a few extras. Even match.
Err, did it ever occur to you why someone suicided, sacrificed his life? You calling them terrorists, but blindly.

He is not gaining fame, money, he is gaining nothing, he must have means to do such an action, especially when suiciding itself is against his belief.

Do you not see he is doing it in retaliation for the poor treatment? THe occupation of his own land, and home, constant harass of his family, who knows, maybe he witnessed even rape/murder of close relatives.

Did Isreali goverment expect these people just to sit at home doing nothing?

You provoke the man to such an extent that his mentality becomes flawed, then blame them and call them terrorist when they retaliate?

Palestinians are not terrorists, for then they must be the attackers, rather they are retaliating against Israel.

Israelis are the terrorists, and it is sick when they re-attack the people who are doing it as a form of defense and fighting for there rightful land - which Isreal is refusing to give, breaking international law, evading the plead of the UN for over 3 decades.

Then isreal just re-attacks them, making it seem like they was under attack and must defend, when it is far from the truth.

Isreal does not target "terrorists", because terrorist and terrorism is an illusion put on the islamic people by the abuse of media - Which is mass controlled by American and Isreal. Why do you think the majority of deaths of Palestinians, or captures, are on the most ignored, and the few rare cases they are put they put them at blame - even innocent civilians.

The media abuse is disgraceful, its time you open up your eyes, you think like a blind man. Start learning actual facts, not what you see on the stupid TV, its obvious propaganda. They are the terrorists, making thereselves look like they are the ones defending.

Give up the ignorance, and stop following media blindly.

YOur remarks to Mazed was uncalled for. He is far more knowledgable, seeing as how little you know.

Md Mashud
08-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Btw, il tell you why you dont see massacres, THEY HIDE IT, you get it?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
I don't see any massacres. .
I see, your really not worth talking to. Have fun posting away lil dude.

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Btw, il tell you why you dont see massacres, THEY HIDE IT, you get it?
LOL !!!!

Dahir
08-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Give up the ignorance, and stop following media blindly.
My ignorance, or your hype [of the current situation]?

Err, did it ever occur to you why someone suicided, sacrificed his life? You calling them terrorists, but blindly.
That's not the correct way of sacrificing oneself; stand in front of a bullet, don't go chasing conflict. I don't think killing women and children is the correct way of sacrifice. False martyrs in my opinion.

Palestinians are not terrorists, for then they must be the attackers, rather they are retaliating against Israel.
That can go any way, depending on who's talking. I won't argue that.

Did Isreali goverment expect these people just to sit at home doing nothing?
No. But the bombers gave the IDF an excuse to raid their homes and kill their kids, creating more suicide bombers and more raids, and life goes on...

You provoke the man to such an extent that his mentality becomes flawed, then blame them and call them terrorist when they retaliate?
A very vague statement that goes for both sides. I am NOT taking sides, but both are idiots when it comes to peace.

The media abuse is disgraceful, its time you open up your eyes, you think like a blind man. Start learning actual facts, not what you see on the stupid TV, its obvious propaganda. They are the terrorists, making thereselves look like they are the ones defending.
Look, if you like Hamas and suicide bombers so much, become one! Don't advocate that which you won't try. I know the media, the bias, the blah, blah, blah. I watch Al-Jazeera, I see the opposite. The truth stands that BOTH sides are to blame!

YOur remarks to Mazed was uncalled for. He is far more knowledgable, seeing as how little you know.
We were just mudslinging, its good fun!

InToTheRain
08-06-2006, 10:56 AM
No. But the bombers gave the IDF an excuse to raid their homes and kill their kids, creating more suicide bombers and more raids, and life goes on...
So you think "cellective" punishment is justifiable? How can some one go and kill the kids of a suicide bomber, obviously this is unjustifiable. These kind of atrocities are constantly commited by israel, israel are the agressors, they have invaded palestinian land and killed too many innocents. but why does no one care? why do people have the prejudiced view that "because of 1 palestinian suicide bomber israel has the right to collectively punish as many palestinians as they want".

Its because of MEDIA ABUSE!

Md Mashud
08-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Forget trying to explain to Dahir, it is just unbelievable how flawed his logic is. May Allah forgive him.

InToTheRain
08-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Forget trying to explain to Dahir, it is just unbelievable how flawed his logic is. May Allah forgive him.
It appears that "Media Abuse" has got to Dahir :cry:

SirZubair
08-06-2006, 11:20 AM

1) No comment. I didn't pay too much attention to the news when that happened, and to be frank,.. i don't care.

2) No.

3) No it isn't justified. But like someone else has said on here, i can understand where they are coming from.

4) No.

5) No. Like a wise man once said "Don't hate the media, become the media.."

But as always, my muslim brothers and sisters are too busy Cursing @ Israel and America, and when they aren't doing that, they are cursing at each other. WHo has the time to go out and do something good these days, right? :rollseyes :rollseyes

nennar
08-06-2006, 01:12 PM
thats what i have been saying all the time!.....

no one cares............ they are all blinded by the media saying its so sad for the jews............. they are all blinded

SirZubair
08-06-2006, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nennar
thats what i have been saying all the time!.....

no one cares............ they are all blinded by the media saying its so sad for the jews............. they are all blinded
:sl:

No, they aren't blinded, they have a heart.

Get in touch with yours.

There is no hotline that you can call, simply go on a soul-searchin' mission.

Good luck.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

No, they aren't blinded, they have a heart.

Get in touch with yours.

There is no hotline that you can call, simply go on a soul-searchin' mission.

Good luck.

but bro, the media makes them hate the palestinians/lebanons more dont they? :?

SirZubair
08-06-2006, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
but bro, the media makes them hate the palestinians/lebanons more dont they? :?

Depends on who you are listening to.

The NewZealand Herald has printed DOZENS Of articles since the Bombing of Lebanon started, and every article so far has been Fair. Heck, JEWS Have written to the paper and have been complaining that they (The NEWSPAPER) is taking the LEB's Side.

There are MOANERS on both sides. No1 is ever happy.

YES, the MEDIA Should take abit more responsibility in what they do. But you can't put them all in the same can and Kick it.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

YES, the MEDIA Should take abit more responsibility in what they do. But you can't put them all in the same can and Kick it.

lol do u practise making these statements or something :p lol !

i get you though, inshaAllah people will be guided towards the truth. That happening seems unlikely. Would be nice if someone could just go riiight inbetween palestine and israel and say, either make peace or i'll chop both your heads off... well peaceful solutions havent work thus far have they so :p

SirZubair
08-06-2006, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
lol do u practise making these statements or something :p lol !
LoL ! :D

No :brother: When i am OFFLINE, i deal with alot of Irrational people. Just like when i am online, i've said exactly what i said to you Now to someone Yesterday (Offline) :p

i mix reality with Cyber-chat :p

:w: I am off to sleep.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.