/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ziyarah Pics & Videos

Pages : [1] 2 3

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Cave of Hira ,Jabal E Noor Makkah
This video is awesome its a part of Amr Khalead's program. i have been there and i love the place but when i saw this program it made me cry.
InshaAllah Allah will give all of us chance to go there again and again.
Ameen
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2wy_cave-of-hira

More Rare Pictures And Videos
of
MAKKAH
and
MADINAH
inside

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
08-06-2006, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:
Jazak'Allah khayr for the video bro, It was nice!

Can I ask, is anyone allowed to go to the cave of Hira?
:w:

shukran for video bro...alhamdulilah i've been inside the mount nur during umrah..alhamdulilah it was truly amazing....cudnt belive it was happening to me...alhamdulilah...

i prayed magrib inside the cave..subanAllah.....tears automatically flew....cudnt stop.....i can never forget this moment..this journey to umrah or hajj...wish i cud be there everytime.everyday..in my duas...

May Allah(swt) give u all taufik to be called in his land inshalah......

we are certainly allowed to go tocave hira..why do u ask?

Helena
08-06-2006, 11:16 AM
how many ppl...ya Allah..i still can imagine it...... we went there in 2004...not that long ago.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

4 women....6/7 men............u've bought memories bck..wallahi..i have some pic...need to find them inshalah.....

my dad led the prayer....alhamdulilah....

i've climbed both mount noor and mount sur...mount sur is way way higher then mount noor....it took time...

in mount noor...gotta be careful.....but alhamulilah wen i started to climb it....felt something was pushing me...to walk forward..to get the rid of my fear and have trust in Allah(swt)....

wen i arrived in mount noor and sur..there was big banner saying...not allowed to climb the mountain...ur life may be in danger....blah blah...

our prophet(saw) did it.....was simply following the sunnah.....

standing in mount noor and viewing the place from there.....ya Allah it felt soo calm and peaceful.........

i wanna be there again inshalah:cry: :cry: :cry: .............

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
shukran for video bro...alhamdulilah i've been inside the mount nur during umrah..alhamdulilah it was truly amazing....cudnt belive it was happening to me...alhamdulilah...

i prayed magrib inside the cave..subanAllah.....tears automatically flew....cudnt stop.....i can never forget this moment..this journey to umrah or hajj...wish i cud be there everytime.everyday..in my duas...

May Allah(swt) give u all taufik to be called in his land inshalah......

we are certainly allowed to go tocave hira..why do u ask?
thanks sister i love this video i have a video and pics too of cave of hira will post them tooo inshaAllah
u really prayed maghrib there ummm i always perfer to pray salah in haraam so i go to other place after fajar or after asar and get back to haram before prayer time
nobody can forget their journey to umrah or hajj , i cried too when i went there i even cried when i see the videos :)

InshaAllah u will go there again and again :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
08-06-2006, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najiullah
thanks sister i love this video i have a video and pics too of cave of hira will post them tooo inshaAllah
u really prayed maghrib there ummm i always perfer to pray salah in haraam so i go to other place after fajar or after asar and get back to haram before prayer time
nobody can forget their journey to umrah or hajj , i cried too when i went there i even cried when i see the videos :)

InshaAllah u will go there again and again :)

hope to see them soon inshalah bro..i have some pic and video too....i'll try my best to post it....

me too....i cried wen we left medinah sharif to cum bck to london...wallahi wished the plane cud be delayed or something...

ya Allah wen i see the umrah and hajj video that we recorded..subanallah....it feels i woke up from a beautiful dream.....

some nights....i wake up around 3am....first thing the journey to umrah and hajj comes to mind.....middle of the nite..when my mum, dad, bro are fast asleep...jus open the quran and recite till fajr time....as i feel empty inside... after the prayer....

i watch the video...wallahi...cried away........cudnt believe i was there.....and i wish to go there again inshalah...

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 02:21 AM

hope to see them soon inshalah bro..i have some pic and video too....i'll try my best to post it....

jazakALlah sis i will post mine soon

Helena
08-07-2006, 09:16 AM
when did you see mont hira during umrah or hajj? which year? :)

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 12:03 PM
when did you see mont hira during umrah or hajj? which year? :)
During umrah in 2003 and 2005 didnt get the chance to see this year :cry: as its really hard to go there alone.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM

:'( I went there but didnt go all the way up.. Inshallah next time :'(

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

:'( I went there but didnt go all the way up.. Inshallah next time :'(

frist time i went to makkah i made the same mistake , i went there but didnt go all the way .....
i guess at that time i didnt realise what i am going to miss

Khayal
08-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Jazaak ALLAH khayr Sister 4 the wonderful sharing...:rose: :rose: :rose:

But I did not get good sound quality.... And Islamically, we are not allowed to put music in nasheed.

Helena
08-07-2006, 10:49 PM
WOAH U GUYS DIDNT GO UP AT THE FIRST TIME...... inshalah nxt time...but why? am just curious...

first of all our aim was to climb mount noor...but the driver took us too mount sur...alhamdulilah we climbed it..to the top...subanAllah...cudnt believe i climbed it.... but someting happ...well got dehydrated....but still it dtop moi going to mount noor da nxt day....

the funny thing was my lil bro..totally got scared wen he saw da mount...jus gave up....but..alhamdulilah we found a guider a regular person..whom climbed the mount many times...it was nothing for him....so he was our guide.....alhamdulilah we reached da top.....unforgottable moment...

i went to umrah in 2004 and hajj in 2005....alhamdulilah...but my heart and mind is there...jus wanna be there inshalah.....

did u guys climb mount sur? did u see arafat?

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khayaL
Jazaak ALLAH khayr Sister 4 the wonderful sharing...:rose: :rose: :rose:

But I did not get good sound quality.... And Islamically, we are not allowed to put music in nasheed.

sister :heated:

i guess ur not getting good video qaulity either

and aslo that video is not shot by me the guy in the video is not me( najiullah ) and i didnt put any music in it.:D

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Jabl e Noor pics i took on my first ever trip to Makkah
will post second tour( cave of Hira pics) later InshaAllah

Raahil
08-08-2006, 08:04 AM

That's Beautifull!

Jazaak Allahu khayran brother

Helena
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
am posting pic of mount noor....najiullah..ur first pic is similar to my first one....that i took during makkah...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture009.jpg

the nxt pic...show the view from mount noor...when we reached da top..alhamdulilah....

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture011.jpg

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 03:03 PM
am posting pic of mount noor....najiullah..ur first pic is similar to my first one....that i took during makkah...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture009.jpg
jazakAllah sister for the pics i will post mine inshALlah

this is ur pic it was dark :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-08-2006, 03:31 PM

Beutiful :cry: Imagine the peace up there looking out from up there as the sun sets or when the sun is rising.

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 03:45 PM

Beutiful :cry: Imagine the peace up there looking out from up there as the sun sets or when the sun is rising.

very true bro its very peacful up there and easpicailly haram view is Awesome .
ill try to find pic sof haram view from there .
CAPS FROM VIDEO

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
jazakAllah sister for the pics i will post mine inshALlah

this is ur pic it was dark :)

LOL...yeah its suppose to be dark...coz we reached the mount nur...at magrib time.....

shukran for making it lighter..alhamulilah it looks good...:) ...will post more pic inshalah....

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Those r some beautiful pics there.masha allah.

i wanna go there now :cry:
inshalah u will......

yeah i wanna go to inshalah..lately and always been stuck in my mind....:cry: :cry: :cry:

actually am gna watch da hajj/umrah video now....:cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry:

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:18 PM
found two more pic inshalah.....

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture008.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture006.jpg

Arwa
08-08-2006, 05:19 PM

Oh the memories. :cry:

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa

Oh the memories. :cry:
u've been there sis...def are beautiful memories locked in my heart...:cry: :cry:

ya Allah......:cry: :cry: :cry:

Arwa
08-08-2006, 05:22 PM

Never climbed them but I have been there. :cry:

It was still amazing. :wub:

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 05:26 PM
WOAH U GUYS DIDNT GO UP AT THE FIRST TIME...... inshalah nxt time...but why? am just curious...

first of all our aim was to climb mount noor...but the driver took us too mount sur...alhamdulilah we climbed it..to the top...subanAllah...cudnt believe i climbed it.... but someting happ...well got dehydrated....but still it dtop moi going to mount noor da nxt day....

did u guys climb mount sur? did u see arafat?
well i didnt go up at the first time beacue we went for ziyrat on 6 th or 7 day of our trip , and most of us were in haram all night and after Ishraq we stayed in haram for 1 hours and than we went to mount sur , from there we went to other place and after 2 or 3 hours we reached mount noor ,all of us were dehydrated and we wanted to pary zuhar in haram so we went back to haram, AT THAT TIME WE ALL KNEW THAT WE WILL BE BACK FOR UMRAH AGAIN SO WE DECIDED THAT WE WILL CLIMB MOUNT NOOR NEXT TIME.

we all want to go there sis :) inshaAllah we all will

Arwa
08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
eh ?
someone carried u ? or used a helicopter ? :rolleyes:

Eh? What you on about? :rollseyes

I saiiid, I've been to the places where the mountains are.. (We went by car wak.. lol ) but I never climbed the mountains..

Does that make things clearer?:thankyou:

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 05:31 PM
eh ?
someone carried u ? or used a helicopter ? :rolleyes:
hahahah :)

she meant in her imaginations i guess

Arwa
08-08-2006, 05:34 PM
hahahah :)

she meant in her imaginations i guess
:heated:

Was it really that hard to understand what I said? :confused: :giggling:

I really wanted to climb them.. forgot why we didn't. :rollseyes

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:35 PM
well i didnt go up at the first time beacue we went for ziyrat on 6 th or 7 day of our trip , and most of us were in haram all night and after Ishraq we stayed in haram for 1 hours and than we went to mount sur , from there we went to other place and after 2 or 3 hours we reached mount noor ,all of us were dehydrated and we wanted to pary zuhar in haram so we went back to haram, AT THAT TIME WE ALL KNEW THAT WE WILL BE BACK FOR UMRAH AGAIN IN 3 MONTHS TIME SO WE DECIDED THAT WE WILL CLIMB MOUNT NOOR NEXT TIME.

we all want to go there sis :) inshaAllah we all will
mashalah bro...did u actually sleepover in haraam? something i wanna do inshalah...and wen am there again for hajj or umrah inshalah..am gona fast mondays and thursdays inshalah thru my journey to makkah and madinah ......another duty wanna fulfill inshalah....

yeap..inshalah we will....:cry: :cry: :cry:

shall i post some hajj pic that shows mina, and some mosques nxt to arafat....

wallahi the thoughts and memories are coming bck...during nite time..i still can picture the whole jorney of hajj and umrah.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

ah man this thread is making moi all emotional ....:cry: :cry:

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 05:37 PM
oh ok..
i thot u meant.. u went to the cave of hira...
but never climbed the mountains :X
bro zak ur awsemoe to like ss reciation hahahaha

al-fateh
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
thanks for the vid

Arwa
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
mashalah bro...did u actually sleepover in haraam?

That's not allowed? :?

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 05:39 PM
mashalah bro...did u actually sleepover in haraam? something i wanna do inshalah...and wen am there again for hajj or umrah inshalah..am gona fast mondays and thursdays inshalah thru my journey to makkah and madinah ......another duty wanna fulfill inshalah....

yeap..inshalah we will....:cry: :cry: :cry:

shall i post some hajj pic that shows mina, and some mosques nxt to arafat....

wallahi the thoughts and memories are coming bck...during nite time..i still can picture the whole jorney of hajj and umrah.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

ah man this thread is making moi all emotional ....:cry: :cry:
thanx sis

sure plz go ahead post them

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 05:40 PM
That's not allowed? :?
nope never slept in haraam but it is allowed in some parts oh haraam:)

we were praying :)

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:46 PM
it is allowed in some parts...during hajj...many pilgrims slept in makkah and madinah.....

did u pray in all da floors in da haraam? and da streets? subanallah..totally missing that.....

we stayed in a hotel...about couple mins away from da haraam.....

i'll post the pic later..need to pray asr......and watch a programme on islam channel called last day....

this thread man.........:cry: :cry: :cry:

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Picture 1 JABL E NOOR
Picture 2 JABL E SUR

Helena
08-09-2006, 08:48 AM
woah mashalah great pics.....

is jabne sur is higher den jabne nur rite?

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 09:13 AM
woah mashalah great pics.....

am jane sur is higher den jabne nur rite?
yes jabl e sur is higher

Helena
08-09-2006, 09:15 AM
LOL..yeah i knw dat.....but jabne nur was quicker though......

do u remember in jabne sur...there was a small shop..selling drinks, tea, gifts...?

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 09:28 AM
LOL..yeah i knw dat.....but jabne nur was quicker though......

do u remember in jabne sur...there was a small shop..selling drinks, tea, gifts...?
dont remember they were selling tea , yes they were selling water i went there in 2003 just before ramdahan

Helena
08-09-2006, 09:55 AM
found some pic.....

was gna post hajj pics..but there some hajis in de.....

bro najiullah u went to umrah before ramadan, but did u saty ova ramadan?

i went to umrah in 2004, only for 9 days...in dat nine days...completed most of things alahmdulilah....:cry:

in jan 2005....went to hajj.....ya Allah....:'( :'( :'(

here are some pics of da tents in mina......

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ajjpics008.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture002.jpg

this is a mosque nxt to...arafat.....am not sure....

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ajjpics003.jpg

and also viewing arafat..we got on da camels.....

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ajjpics004.jpg

thats about it.....:D

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 03:48 PM
found some pic.....

was gna post hajj pics..but there some hajis in de.....

bro najiullah u went to umrah before ramadan, but did u saty ova ramadan?

i went to umrah in 2004, only for 9 days...in dat nine days...completed most of things alahmdulilah....:cry:

in jan 2005....went to hajj.....ya Allah....:'( :'( :'(

here are some pics of da tents in mina......

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ajjpics008.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...picture002.jpg

this is a mosque nxt to...arafat.....am not sure....

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ajjpics003.jpg

and also viewing arafat..we got on da camels.....

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ajjpics004.jpg

thats about it.....:D
JazakAllah sis great pics

i went to mount sur in 2003, Alhamdolillah have i perforemd umrah so many times after that, may last trip was in july 2006 but unfortunately i have never been there in ramadhan ( my family has been there in ramadhan so many times ), last year we were going for umrah but one week before ramadhan my mother had heart attack :( we are planing for this year inshaAllah we will go ).

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 04:49 PM
1. Masjd Al Khaef
2. Masjid E Aisha
3. Kings Palace Mina
( i guess Texi Drivers told me )
4. Bab E Abdul Aziz ( my fav babb )sorry for the small size ill post it in ful size later inshaAllah
5 Bab E Abdul Aziz

Helena
08-09-2006, 09:10 PM
JazakAllah sis great pics

i went to mount sur in 2003, Alhamdolillah have i perforemd umrah so many times after that, may last trip was in july 2006 but unfortunately i have never been there in ramadhan ( my family has been there in ramadhan so many times ), last year we were going for umrah but one week before ramadhan my mother had heart attack :( we are planing for this year inshaAllah we will go ).

mASHALAH...u just went umrah in may 2006? woah...mashalah ur very lucky indeed....alhamdulilah....

soz to hear about ur mum....is she better now?

inshalah it will be fulfilled.....this year during ramadan inshlah...erm for da last days of ramadan?

We were planning to go hajj this year....but unfortunatly..financial problems, my bro GCSE is ahead.. and my final year in uni too....inshalah will be going nxt year for hajj inshalah...at least for a month...inshalah...

saudi arabia is my destination and my goal in life....rather not go backhome or other countries....prefer to be in our holy land inshalah.....

as a family we are planning to go during ramadhan inshalah..together...step by step.....

wen are u planning to become a haji?

one more wish, wanna die in madinah sharif inshalah....

mashalah great pics.....wen we were there...we entered from abdul aziz gate....memories man...:'( :'( :cry: :cry:

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 09:21 PM
mASHALAH...u just went umrah in may 2006? woah...mashalah ur very lucky indeed....alhamdulilah....
soz to hear about ur mum....is she better now?
inshalah it will be fulfilled.....this year during ramadan inshlah...erm for da last days of ramadan?
We were planning to go hajj this year....but unfortunatly..financial problems, my bro GCSE is ahead.. and my final year in uni too....inshalah will be going nxt year for hajj inshalah...at least for a month...inshalah...
saudi arabia is my destination and my goal in life....rather not go backhome or other countries....prefer to be in our holy land inshalah.....
as a family we are planning to go during ramadhan inshalah..together...step by step.....
wen are u planning to become a haji?
one more wish, wanna die in madinah sharif inshalah....
mashalah great pics.....wen we were there...we entered from abdul aziz gate....memories man...:'( :'( :cry: :cry:
i went on 30th june 2006, my mom is in good health now mshaALlah .
inshallah u will go for haaj and umrah in ramdhaan both :) ,
well have to decide hajj or ramdahan this year lets see :)

u used go to inside from babe aziz cool
which hotel u were staying? i like to go from Babe Aziz even when i was staying at darul tuheed int i used to go from bab e Aziz and yes there is very good hotel in front of babe aziz its name is (Aziz kohgeer) once when i went with my cosins i stayed there the haram view is amazing from there even u can see Imamas car parking from ur bed :)

Helena
08-09-2006, 09:30 PM
da hotel we were staying at was near babe aziz..about couple mins..jus simply cross the road.... cant remember da hotel name..but has been broken down...dnt knw where am gna stay nxt year......not away from babe aziz gate:cry: ......... have u kissed the black stone?

where did u stay in madinah shorif? da food were absolutely delicious....

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 09:40 PM
da hotel we were staying at was near babe aziz..about couple mins..jus simply cross the road.... cant remember da hotel name..but has been broken down...dnt knw where am gna stay nxt year......not away from babe aziz gate:cry: ......... have u kissed the black stone?

where did u stay in madinah shorif? da food were absolutely delicious....
yes i have kissed black stone 3 or 4 times 3 for sure :) atcully i dont like the way people puch each other so i think its better not to go there more .

most of the hotels infront of bab e azizhas been broken down because of that mega project brooj zam zam
in my first vist in madina i stayed in Darul Taqwa int, 2nd time in safir ( opposit to babe e Ali ( women entrance ). after that only Taibah suits.

have u kissed black stone???

Helena
08-09-2006, 09:57 PM
ur soo lucky man..mashalah bro..three/four times....subanAllah...

did i kiss it? :cry: :'( ...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...:cry: :'(

my brother did thou..many times in umrah and hajj....

jus the shoving/pushing puts me off...why cant they simply have a line (queue) where everybody can get a chance to kiss it inshalah...

dats another of my wish/dream/hope...during umrah nxt time..wenever that is(only Allah(swt) knows)...def will kiss the black stone inshalah.....

Arwa
08-10-2006, 12:44 AM
wa alaikum assalam

Cool pics.

Are we allowed to post them pics? If so, I have some pics of Masjid al Haraam .. (3)

Najiullah
08-10-2006, 01:35 AM
wa alaikum ***alam

Cool pics.

Are we allowed to post them pics? If so, I have some pics of Masjid al Haraam .. (3)
i think we r allowed :) forum is full of pics :)

and sis Arwa have u ever kissed the balck stone???

Najiullah
08-10-2006, 09:28 PM
ur soo lucky man..mashalah bro..three/four times....subanAllah...
did i kiss it? :cry: :'( ...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...:cry: :'(
jus the shoving/pushing puts me off...why cant they simply have a line (queue) where everybody can get a chance to kiss it inshalah...
dats another of my wish/dream/hope...during umrah nxt time..wenever that is(only Allah(swt) knows)...def will kiss the black stone inshalah.....
i would have kissed the back stone many more times but i dont like shoving /pushing /breaking line, but i must say when i first time kissed the back stone i did break the line but there was no line when i reached close to hijrah asawd :D, i was kind of stuck there people were pushing me to towards the kabba so i had to push them hard :D
after that i only stand in queue no matter how long i have to wait , i wait and watch people breaking the line ,
my cosin has kissed the black stone so many time but he always breaks the line , its takes him 1 or 2 min to kiss hirjah aswad . he says its the only way , the admisnistration there wants us to break line,thats why there is noly one security gaurd , they only watch through security cameras :)

Najiullah
08-10-2006, 09:39 PM

Arwa
08-11-2006, 10:19 AM

Nice pics.

Well here you are. :)

This was when we were boarding the plane. (Flight to KSA).

Masjid pics:

Helena
08-11-2006, 10:20 AM
der absolutely great pics....

by coming to this thread...memories....jus brings tears in my eyes...:cry: :'( :cry: :'(

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM

Nice pics.

Well here you are. :)

This was when we were boarding the plane. (Flight to KSA).

Masjid pics:
jazakAllah sis
nice pics :) ur good in photography , i have few pics to will post them in few hours inshaAllah ,

sis arwa have us kissed or touched the balck stone ?????

Arwa
08-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Lol.. I only took the first pic while going on the plane.. the other 3 my brother took. :) I think I may have more. :? Not sure.

Yeah alhamdulillah I have, a number of times. :wub:

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Lol.. I only took the first pic while going on the plane.. the other 3 my brother took. :) I think I may have more. :? Not sure.

Yeah alhamdulillah I have, a number of times. :wub:
wow cool :) number of time su must have pushed so many ladies lol just kidding

Arwa
08-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Nopes.. I have a lot patience. :D I tried my best not to even push another woman whilst I was gettin pushed. lol

I remember the last 2 times I went, on both the last nights in Makkah, it took me half an hour!

Helena
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Nopes.. I have a lot patience. :D I tried my best not to even push another woman whilst I was gettin pushed. lol

I remember the last 2 times I went, on both the last nights in Makkah, it took me half an hour!
mashalah sis...it took u half an hour..alhamdulilah...i cudnt evn go near it......jus stared at it...but inshalah nxt time..inshalah...

the saudis are very lucky indeed..they can do umrah anytime....wish i cud be there.....:cry: :'(

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
here r few pics i have many many more pics :) will post them in few hours

Helena
08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
woah...u've got loads......

i didnt take many..its in my mind....locked in...

is the second pic of da shopping mall?

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 10:50 AM
woah...u've got loads......

i didnt take many..its in my mind....locked in...

is the second pic of da shopping mall?
yes there is a shopping mall its darul tauheed int and also in pic Makkah towers /hilton .

Helena
08-11-2006, 10:53 AM
yes there is a shopping mall its darul tauheed int and also in pic Makkah towers /hilton .

i knew it.....how can i forget.....have u eaten in da hilton resturant?

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 10:55 AM
i took so many pics , i would have got arrested lol

this is the pic of Kalma choke madinah (pakis and banaglis and indians used to call it , i dont know what arabs call it ) anywaz kalma is not there anymore

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 10:57 AM
i knew it.....how can i forget.....have u eaten in da hilton resturant?
yes it was in our package

Helena
08-11-2006, 10:58 AM
kalma...i didnt see it..wots the history?

talking about arrests.....my lil bro was taking da pic of kabah, hidingly...

but man...da guards came ova..trying to take his phone....but he sed it wont happen again inshalah...very hard to get away from them....

Helena
08-11-2006, 11:03 AM
yes it was in our package
well it wasnt in our package..but we had it......

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 11:04 AM
kalma...i didnt see it..wots the history?

talking about arrests.....my lil bro was taking da pic of kabah, hidingly...

but man...da guards came ova..trying to take his phone....but he sed it wont happen again inshalah...very hard to get away from them....
lol this has happend to me so many times lol but i have never taken any Kaaba pic ( my brother took ).

Helena
08-11-2006, 11:08 AM
lol this has happend to me so many times lol but i have never taken any Kaaba pic ( my brother took ).
but we did another thing...well the guards didnt knw...

da hotel workers and my bro.....took da video camera, and hid it..in there jubba/tub pockets.......and took a lengthy video on kabah....

whats wrong taking the pic or vid of the kabah and haram?

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Thts Dar al Tawhid Hotel.
n on the left is Makkah towers.[hotel cum shopping mall]
bro zAk how many time u have kissed the black stone :)

Beblessed
08-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Jazkhallah khair for sharin bro!

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Once.

tried many times but its not easy goin there u know :rolleyes:

went for tawaaf once b4 asr.. n the place was almost empty.
was lucky to get a chance easily without any pushing...
cool bro may Allah accept it :) its always nice when u do that without pushing.

i have seen somtimes its easy before Zuhar and Asar , even i have seen 3 or 4 gaurds managing lines before asar and zuhar.

Arwa
08-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah it is easy then as well as I think it's around 2am.

The former because well, it's boiling ... and the latter I think maybe because well, people go to sleep innit. However, it's easier during dhuhr and asr times.

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah it is easy then as well as I think it's around 2am.

The former because well, it's boiling ... and the latter I think maybe because well, people go to sleep innit. However, it's easier during dhuhr and asr times.
exactly
but i always find it easy after Ishraq .
i think twice i have been there after ishraq ,
also after kissing the balck stone i went to multazim stayed there for very long time form there i went in Hateem stayed there for a long time too specially i was told that its good that u stand under the outlet for water:D.

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 05:42 PM
but we did another thing...well the guards didnt knw...

da hotel workers and my bro.....took da video camera, and hid it..in there jubba/tub pockets.......and took a lengthy video on kabah....

whats wrong taking the pic or vid of the kabah and haram?
nothing wrong but its not allowed there by the Saudi Govt , and breaking the law is a sin,

:D:D:D i took many pictures i belive it was not right but still i never took kaaba pic :)
yes we have so many videos actully i am thinking to edit some vdieos and post them here :)

Helena
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM
inshalah u shud post da vids...i wannna do it...:D :D :D

dnt knw how to......:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: .....

soo many stories share about saudi arabia......alhamdulilah a journey can never be forgotten!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

its very hard to choose between hajj and ramadhan?

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 05:52 PM

dnt knw how to......:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: .....

soo many stories share about saudi arabia......alhamdulilah a journey can never be forgotten!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

its very hard to choose between hajj and ramadhan?
go for hajj its a farz :)

but its not easy to miss ramdahan :'(

Arwa
08-11-2006, 05:52 PM
If you haven't done Hajj, then I'd go for Hajj since it is fardh.

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 05:54 PM
If you have done Hajj, then I'd go for Hajj since it is fardh.
i think sis has doen hajj :)

go for umrah :) in ramdahan
pray for us :)

Arwa
08-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Oooh I forgot. And yeah, I've edited my post. I meant if you haveN'T. lol

Oh well, that's a tough one! :)

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 05:57 PM
1 . Pic of Mount Noor from car , u can see it if u try lol
2 . Jabal E Rehmaat (try to find ur name lol)

Helena
08-11-2006, 06:21 PM
woah nice pic..keep it coming inshalah..

yeah alhamdulilah av done my hajj......but i am sure am gna do hajj again nxt year inshalah......coz my mums gna do my grandads hajj inshalah..

dnt u see me name..haji-helena...lol

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 07:15 PM
sure sis ill send u a software to edit video :) u can try that
inshaAllah i will try to post the video tomorrow , i have to edit them , remove me and my family and also sound from the video :),
i have more videos of Madinah than Makkah as in Makkah u dont get much time to go to other places .
woah nice pic..keep it coming inshalah..
yeah alhamdulilah av done my hajj......but i am sure am gna do hajj again nxt year inshalah......coz my mums gna do my grandads hajj inshalah..
dnt u see me name..haji-helena...lol
yeah inhsaAllah i will post more
Really you wrote your name there:D
well they repaint it every year :)

4-Christ-Alone
08-11-2006, 07:22 PM
what is this cave, can i ask?

God bless

Helena
08-11-2006, 07:23 PM
sure sis ill send u a software to edit video :) u can try that
inshaAllah i will try to post the video tomorrow , i have to edit them , remove me and my family and also sound from the video :),
i have more videos of Madinah than Makkah as in Makkah u dont get much time to go to other places .
darn i need a sofware..hw are u gnna give dat...lol... i've got the umrah and hajj vids...same here need to remove the voice and stuff...

u knw wot..u shud add nasheeds as ur background..it will sound good inshalha...wot u think??

yeah inhsaAllah i will post more
Really you wrote your name there:D
well the repaint it every year :)
lol...did not rite my name....i meant my username is haji-helena...

Arwa
08-11-2006, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 4-Christ-Alone

God bless
The Cave of Hira is where the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him received the first ever revelations from Allah through Angel Gabriel. It is on a mountain called Jabal an Noor.

If you check the first post in this thread, the video has subtitles in English and you could know a bit more.

Fishman
08-11-2006, 07:36 PM
What type of rock is Mount Nur composed of? I would think either extrusive igneous rock or metamorphic rock, but the orangey colour is not typical of these rock types.

Najiullah
08-11-2006, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 4-Christ-Alone

God bless
Cave of Hira

Hira or the Cave of Hira is the location where Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him), according to Islam, received his first revelations from God through the angel Gabriel (. The cave is located at the peak of Jabal al-Nour in the Hejaz region of present day Saudi Arabia.
Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him), is the final prophet, lived in Mecca in the Arabian peninsula. In Mecca, many people had diverted from monotheism and worshipped numerous idols which they placed in the Kaaba. As a form of refuge, he would often spend time alone for contemplation and meditation in the cave of Hira. it was here that Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him)received his first revelation.

The first revelation
One night in the month of Ramadan, while Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him) was meditating in Hira, he heard a voice declare, "Read!" Muhammad said, "I cannot read." (Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him) was illiterate). The voice again said, "Read!" and Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him) gave the same response. For a third time, the voice said more emphatically, "Read!". He said, "What can I read?" The voice replied:

"Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth.
"Createth man from a clot.
"Read: And it is thy Lord the Most Bountiful
"Who teacheth by the pen,
"Teacheth man that which he knew not." [1]
Upon hearing these words (which now form the first five verses of sura al-Alaq of the Qur'an), Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him)left the cave frightened and shaken by the incident and went home. Upon discussing the incident with his wife Khadijah and her cousin Waraqah ibn Nawfal, a Christian well versed in holy scriptures, the latter told Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him) that the voice was that of the angel Gabriel and that he (Muhammad (Peace and Allah's blessing upon him) was chosen by God to revive the creed of monotheism.

4-Christ-Alone
08-11-2006, 08:31 PM
thanks for explaining that friend!

God bless

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 04:36 AM

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 06:41 AM
MAKKAH PICTURES

Helena
08-12-2006, 10:23 AM
woah.....

truly amazing.....mashalah.....:D

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 02:21 PM
MADINAH PICS

Helena
08-12-2006, 11:00 PM
nice pics...mashalah...well i avnt got anymore pics...

erm wots happening about the vids?

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
nice pics...mashalah...well i avnt got anymore pics...

erm wots happening about the vids?
i have more pics , i will post them soon :)

vdieos :) i forgot lol ill post them tomorrow inshaAllah

Helena
08-12-2006, 11:07 PM
i have more pics , i will post them soon :)

vdieos :) i forgot lol ill post them tomorrow inshaAllah

okay..will wait inshalah.....

i was gna say that..wen u edit da voice and stuff..erm why dnt u add nasheeds as ur background...e.g mountains of makkah by zain bhika....it will sound good..erm wot do u think?

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 11:16 PM
okay..will wait inshalah.....

i was gna say that..wen u edit da voice and stuff..erm why dnt u add nasheeds as ur background...e.g mountains of makkah by zain bhika....it will sound good..erm wot do u think?
send me the link of that nasheed :) ill put it as back ground but its hard to eidt because most most of the times i m in the video lol
but inshaAllah we will post 10 to 20 min :)of video

for pics many pics :) , inshallah will post them

Helena
08-12-2006, 11:20 PM
send me the link of that nasheed :) ill put it as back ground but its hard to eidt because most most of the times i m in the video lol
but inshaAllah we will post 10 to 20 min :)

for pics many pics :) , inshallah will post them

erm do u mean ur gonna post da vids in 10-20 mins?

i need to find the links.....i got it on cd.....let me do a search....

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 11:25 PM
erm do u mean ur gonna post da vids in 10-20 mins?

i need to find the links.....i got it on cd.....let me do a search....
nope i mean 10 to 20 min of video

Helena
08-12-2006, 11:30 PM
nope i mean 10 to 20 min of video

ohhhh.....i get it...lol

searching for da nasheeds..erm dnt u have any nasheeds at home? oor recitations...anything wud be nice.....

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 11:32 PM
ohhhh.....i get it...lol

searching for da nasheeds..erm dnt u have any nasheeds at home? oor recitations...anything wud be nice.....
nope dont have many nasheed just sheikh shuraim recitaions :)

i have yaa taibah and yaa makkah

Helena
08-12-2006, 11:37 PM
noe dont have mnay nasheed just sheikh shuraim recitaions :)

i have yaa taibah and yaa makkah

erm do u have muhammad nabinaa? it was very popular in saudi arabia...when i use to wake up for fajr..the shops use to have it on 24/7 in madinah sharif...

yeah yaa taibah wud be good inshalah..and that song is 15 mins long..i think..it wud fit in ur vids.....or ya makkah wud be ideal...

muhammad nabinaa is a beautiful song...

Helena
08-12-2006, 11:46 PM
erm anyway am off...darn late in london..good luck wid ur video...hope to see it soon inshalah....:D

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 11:46 PM
erm do u have muhammad nabinaa? it was very popular in saudi arabia...when i use to wake up for fajr..the shops use to have it on 24/7 in madinah sharif...

yeah yaa taibah wud be good inshalah..and that song is 15 mins long..i think..it wud fit in ur vids.....or ya makkah wud be ideal...

muhammad nabinaa is a beautiful song...
inshaALlah i will post it :)

i must have heard it muhammad nabinaa , whenevcer u have time plz send me the link :)

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 01:45 AM
pictures

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 06:14 AM
More pics

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Pictures

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 06:30 AM
More Pictures

for 1024 x 768 res picture click thumbnail

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Some more pics

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 06:36 AM
pictures

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 06:42 AM
pics :)

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 07:27 AM
PICTURES

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 07:52 AM
Makkah for Muslims

Helena
08-13-2006, 11:18 AM
soo many pics....mashalah..u've got loads...

erm am having propblem attaching da nasheed(muhammad nabeena)...how do i link it? wallahi...i dunnoooo................

Helena
08-13-2006, 05:23 PM
av got the link for the nasheed for muhammad nabeena...erm jus click below and inshalah u can download it.....

edit

let me knw if it works inshalah....:)

i'll provide da link later somehow....

Helena
08-13-2006, 05:32 PM
some amazin pics there... masha allah :happy:

n i already hv tht nasheed

its the best i hv :thankyou:
u have that nasheed..all that trouble..lol....

dse the link work?

Al-Hanbali
08-13-2006, 05:34 PM

subhanallah,

all these pics are just briging back all those memories. inshallah may allah invite us all to his house over and over again.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Arwa
08-13-2006, 05:35 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Allahumma ameen. :cry: ^

Great pics. Jazakallah khayr for sharing.

Helena
08-13-2006, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taymullah

subhanallah,

all these pics are just briging back all those memories. inshallah may allah invite us all to his house over and over again.:cry: :cry: :cry:
yeah inshalah........def brings memories bck.....it feels as though am there....:cry: :cry: :cry: ..i wish......

ya Allah........:cry: :cry: :cry: when will we be called.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Helena
08-13-2006, 05:37 PM
yea the link's working...

but why does it show ur email add there ? :confused:
my email add is there...ya Allah.....wot??????.....how do i remove it.....how it happ

Helena
08-13-2006, 06:39 PM
ya allah wot a journey to find a link for this nasheed...at the end got wid the help of the mods...

click below an download it inshalah....

muhammad-nabeena1.mp3 - 5.75MB

http://www.zshare.net/audio/muhammad-nabeena1-mp3.html

let me knw if it works inshalah

S_87
08-13-2006, 07:23 PM

jazakAllah khair! may Allah take us all there :cry:

i love that MUSLIMS ONLY sign :coolious: so rocking!

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 09:25 PM
jazakAllah
thanks for the links sis :)

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Thank you brothers and sisters you like the pics and video,plz check again ill post more pics (around 200) and videos inshaAllah.
if any bro or sis wants any pics in 1024 x 768 res. plz pm me ,ill send it to u.
ill attach 1024x 768 pics soonInshaAllah.

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Pictures

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Pics of Makkah will post Madinah pics soon inshaAllah

Md Mashud
08-13-2006, 10:42 PM
I could be wrong - But I did go to umrah just 1-2 months ago, and I believe the cave was blocked off from entry.

Helena
08-13-2006, 10:46 PM
jazakAllah
thanks for the links sis :)
erm wheres my reps man..all dat hard wrk...only kidding...

guess wot found some pic on me brothers phone..am sending some pic soon inshalah....:)

Al-Hanbali
08-13-2006, 10:49 PM

Did anyone go in the month of Ramadhan? It is absolutely beautiful. Everynight the recitation of the Quran. Then Tahajjud Salaat then Fajr Salaat.

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
I could be wrong - But I did go to umrah just 1-2 months ago, and I believe the cave was blocked off from entry.
Maybe it was for few days i guess ,or its still blocked ( a friend on mine is comming back from umerah this week will confirm inshaALlah)

i was told that they are making new bridge on jamarat and even jamarat are not there.

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 11:00 PM

Did anyone go in the month of Ramadhan? It is absolutely beautiful. Everynight the recitation of the Quran. Then Tahajjud Salaat then Fajr Salaat.
yes it must be very beautiful not doubt about it , but i belive every night is beautiful there, unfortunately most people dont stay for long after isha ,
yes they do come back at tahjjud azan but they miss those 4 /5 hours :)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-13-2006, 11:03 PM

beautiful pics bro :)

ma'salamah

javz3
08-13-2006, 11:07 PM

these r da pics dat i took wiv my phone wen i was in umrah as well as in hajj......

hope u enjoy it............

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

beautiful pics bro :)

ma'salamah
thank you sister :)

check again for more pics :)

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IF YOU HAVE PICTURES OF MAKKAH AND MADINAH PLZ POST THEM HERE .
THANK YOU

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by javz3

these r da pics dat i took wiv my phone wen i was in umrah as well as in hajj......

hope u enjoy it............
SubhanAllah
ur a very good photographer :) ur pics are better than mine :)

JazakAllah excellent work bro :brother:

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Thanks to all those that posted pics, I greatly appreciate it :)

Can someone tell me what this is a pic of?
Escalator door

javz3
08-13-2006, 11:15 PM

huh....no one replied.......... its not downloaded from da internet, i seriously took them wiv my phone...............WALAHI!!!!.................

ere r sum videos........i wud appreciate if sum1 replied bak..........

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 11:19 PM

huh....no one replied.......... its not downloaded from da internet, i seriously took them wiv my phone...............WALAHI!!!!.................

ere r sum videos........i wud appreciate if sum1 replied bak..........

bro we did replied :) check previouse messages , and we do belive these pics are taken by u

great work mashaAllah
thanks for sharing

many people take pics but they dont share
thanks again

javz3
08-13-2006, 11:25 PM

n finally ere r sum azans and iqahmah from makkah n madinah...........u need 2 download first..........

Azan of Madinah:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UIVCXZ7R

Azan of Madinah 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22N726A5

Iqahmah:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VTDINYM

Prayer:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YTVWC3L

Najiullah
08-13-2006, 11:29 PM

n finally ere r sum azans and iqahmah from makkah n madinah...........u need 2 download first..........

Azan of Madinah:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UIVCXZ7R

Azan of Madinah 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22N726A5

Iqahmah:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VTDINYM

Prayer:
wow bro subhan Allah great work
u have a big collection :)

Arwa
08-14-2006, 12:00 AM

Masha'Allah great stuff there! :cry:

Hey najiullah.. the pics you have posted, are they from this years or when?

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 12:12 AM
pictures

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 12:13 AM

Masha'Allah great stuff there! :cry:

Hey najiullah.. the pics you have posted, are they from this years or when?
not frorm this year ill post them in end :) most of the pics are not take by me , got them from my family , friends and other people

Arwa
08-14-2006, 12:14 AM
oooh okay!

I was going to say it was very crowded in some of the pics if you went for umrah only.. (not in ramadhan), because it is like only during ramadhan and hajj innit. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-14-2006, 12:32 AM

Mashallah! Jazakallah Khair for posting :)

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 05:14 AM
oooh okay!

I was going to say it was very crowded in some of the pics if you went for umrah only.. (not in ramadhan), because it is like only during ramadhan and hajj innit. :)
yes few pics are from hajj and ramadhan ,because most of them are not taken by me .

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 05:18 AM

Prayer:
wow bro thats sheikh Moshin Al qasim great work :)

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 05:39 AM
BROTHERS AND SISTERS IF YOU HAVE PICTURES OF MAKKAH AND MADINAH PLZ POST THEM HERE .
THANK YOU

Helena
08-14-2006, 09:10 AM
these pics are form hajj...which year was it? ur family went rite?

am still waiting for da video patiently...and are u gonna use da muhammad nabeena nasheed as ur backround?:)

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 09:45 AM
these pics are form hajj...which year was it? ur family went rite?

am still waiting for da video patiently...and are u gonna use da muhammad nabeena nasheed as ur backround?:)
yes there from hajj , dont know the year , i took it from a friend ill ask him inshaAllah,

u have to wait for video because its not as simple as i was thinking ,

InshaAllah ill put muhammad nabeena nasheed as ur backround:)

Helena
08-14-2006, 09:47 AM
wow bro thats sheikh Moshin Al qasim great work :)

yeah i took that audio....still remember it was in madinah shorif.....and it was fajr time...and i recorded it.....

yeah...ur gna put muhammad nabeena......shukran.....whenever u post it..i'll def watch it inshalah

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 10:03 AM
yeah i took that audio....still remember it was in madinah shorif.....and it was fajr time...and i recorded it.....

yeah...ur gna put muhammad nabeena......shukran.....whenever u post it..i'll def watch it inshalah
oh sis u should have recorded it full :grumbling, u dont have any idea how valuable it is sheikh mohsin al qasim leading fajar in 2004 wow

Helena
08-14-2006, 10:05 AM
oh sis u should have recorded it full :grumbling, u dont have any idea how valuable it is sheikh mohsin al qasim leading fajar in 2004 wow

yeah i seriously dnt knw how valuable how it was.....if i only i knew....

was gna record full..at that time i had sumsung E700, it has the ability to record min or soo....and my bro had his phone.....if only i had D600...well i have it now.....

took dat september 2004.....

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 10:26 AM
yeah i seriously dnt knw how valuable how it is.....if i only i knew....

was gna record full..at that time i had sumsung E700, it has ability to record min or soo....and my bro had his phone.....if only i had D600...well i have it now.....

took dat september 2004.....
kiyaaaaaa i was there too in sept 2004 came back on 10th oct or 13th oct 2004 dont rem.

yes sheikh mohsin al qasim was leading fajar there at that time :(

this post is going off topic lol let me put a picture in it lol

i dont know why people( including me) take too many pics of hotels ;D

Helena
08-14-2006, 10:29 AM
woah u der in september.....well like i told u....i went there for umrah...for only 9 days...:cry: :cry: :cry: went on august da something came back on da september 5th...cant remember.....

Najiullah
08-14-2006, 10:34 AM
woah u der in september.....well like i told u....i went there for umrah...for only 9 days...:cry: :cry: :cry: went on august da something came back on da september 5th...cant remember.....
oh i went to madinah in end of september it was great , it was raining there cant forget , i have the pics ill post them :)

Helena
08-14-2006, 10:38 AM
oh i went to madinah in end of september

ohhhh....that cud be it.....u didnt get the chance....

will be waiting for ur videos

javz3
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
dat not da correct date............it was in mid august n we came ba in late august............

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Mina

Al-Rahmah Mountain in Arafat

Pilgrims arriving on top of Al-Rahmah Mountain in Arafat

King Fahd Road

Gate of Makkah (from Jeddah)

Pilgrims arriving by air

Arwa
08-15-2006, 12:03 AM
That Mina pic is lovely. :cry: masha'Allah.

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Casting of the Jamarat stones at the Jamarat pillar

The Jamarat Bridge during peak hours

The Jamarat Bridge during off season

Roads connecting Mina to Makkah through tunnels

Movement of pilgrims towards Mina

Namirah Mosque in Arafat during noon prayer

amirah_87
08-15-2006, 12:21 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah, those pictures are luvely akhee!!

I wish I could go!! :-\

InshaAllah some day Bi-Idhnillaah!

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 02:17 AM

al-fateh
08-15-2006, 02:26 AM
would love to go there one day inshallah

al-fateh
08-15-2006, 02:28 AM
amazing pics mashallah

Helena
08-15-2006, 09:09 AM
dat not da correct date............it was in mid august n we came ba in late august............
lil bro, asked mum she sed we went there on da late august and came back on da 1/2 september.....

amazing pics...it feels though am der.....

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 09:19 AM
lil bro, asked mum she sed we went there on da late august and came back on da 1/2 september.....

amazing pics...it feels though am der.....
sis why dont u check the passports :)

lol i checked mine yesterday

Helena
08-15-2006, 09:21 AM
thats a good idea..didnt think that....erm hold on....

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Madinah Pictures

Panoramic view of the Prophet's Mosque, the Plaza and the Baqi' Cemetery

The Prophet's Mosque in Madinah with surrounding Plaza

Al-Miqat Mosque (Aaba Ali)
(Alhamdolilah i have performed umrah so many times but i have never been to Al-Miqat Mosque (Masjid E Ali) :'(

Quba' Mosque in Madinah

The Two Qiblas Mosque (Masjid Qiblatayn)

The Holy Qur'an Printing Complex in Madinah

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah, those pictures are luvely akhee!!

I wish I could go!! :-\

InshaAllah some day Bi-Idhnillaah!
InshaALlah sis u will go there just make dua, we will pray for u :)

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Makkah Pictures

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Makkah Pics

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-15-2006, 09:19 PM

Those are soooo beautiful bro! :cry: Jazakallah Khair!

Helena
08-15-2006, 09:52 PM
wallahi beautiful pics man.....:cry: :cry: :cry: ..

guess wot my dads going umrah during the last ten days of ramadhan wid his madrasha...without me...:cry: :cry: :cry: ........

wish i cud be there soon inshalah..no matter wot.....:cry: :cry: :cry: ...life jus seems and feels empty without it.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Arwa
08-15-2006, 10:20 PM

Lovely pis. Masha'Allah.

I guess when Allah calls us, He calls us and that's when we go. :) Can't do anything about it really apart from making lot's of du'a. :)

Helena
08-15-2006, 10:23 PM

Lovely pis. Masha'Allah.

I guess when Allah calls us, He calls us and that's when we go. :) Can't do anything about it really apart from making lot's of du'a. :)
yeap true sis...all we need to wait for his sign inshalah..and make dua inshalah....

whenevr i watch a clip of makkah or madinah shorif, tears automatically fall....i'll rather be there...then any country ...

saudi arabia is my destination inshalah....:'( :'( :'(

Arwa
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM

My friend went to KSA iiin May..She took this pic ^ . I'll ask if she has more pics.

Why has the size gone small? ^o)

Ah well, it looks better in big.. any day. :D

Helena
08-15-2006, 10:30 PM
beautiful pic sis..mashlaah..:cry: :cry:

yeah send more pic inshalah.....:D

Arwa
08-15-2006, 10:34 PM
I have a few more that we took, but they are on the PC.. I'll post when I transfer them insha'Allah.

SistaHH
08-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Mashallah! All the pics are so beautiful

amirah_87
08-15-2006, 11:17 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

SubhanAllah!!..those pictures are really beautiful!! :cry: :wub:

InshaALlah sis u will go there just make dua, we will pray for u :)
JazakAllahu khayr Akhee!

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 11:37 PM

My friend went to KSA iiin May..She took this pic ^ . I'll ask if she has more pics.

Why has the size gone small? ^o)

Ah well, it looks better in big.. any day. :D
:) yeah sis very true

Arwa
08-15-2006, 11:38 PM
Here is a link for the big pic:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...BEC63B6AD33949

lool, did you make the pic big?

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Here is a link for the big pic:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...BEC63B6AD33949

lool, did you make the pic big?
yes i did but ur large pic is cool :) with more res :)

my cell phone pics are not that clear

Arwa
08-15-2006, 11:49 PM
My friend took the pic with a digi cam.

Najiullah
08-15-2006, 11:56 PM
My friend took the pic with a digi cam.
yes i know the qaulity is very good , ill post my digi cam pics inshaAllah
actually its difficult to take digi cam everytime as i dont carry purse :)

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 12:01 AM
Pictures

Arwa
08-16-2006, 12:21 AM
Love the first pic. :cry:

Arwa
08-16-2006, 12:35 AM

Here are some:

Hotel view in Madinah...

Arwa
08-16-2006, 12:36 AM

From Madinah to Makkah:

Arwa
08-16-2006, 12:37 AM
The Madinah pics were taken when we were leaving, from the car.. so they aren't that spectacular ..

And if anyone wants a bigger size of a particular pic, then either say here, or PM me.. I'll yousendit it.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-16-2006, 12:46 AM

:cry: These are too beautiful! Jazakallah Khair for posting! I remember, when going to Madinah at night..you could see the Masjid An Nabavi from far outside the city. Like a palace amid all the darkness. It was too beautiful :cry:

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 01:09 AM

:cry: These are too beautiful! Jazakallah Khair for posting! I remember, when going to Madinah at night..you could see the Masjid An Nabavi from far outside the city. Like a palace amid all the darkness. It was too beautiful :cry:

yes bro in 2005 i went too madinah twice in night wow , i have the videos ill post today inshaAllah
Masjid AN Nabawi in night looks beautiful

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 01:12 AM

Here are some:

Hotel view in Madinah...

jazakALlah sis all te pics are very beautiful :) better than mine :),
subhanAllah
sis dis u stayed at taibah suits tower 1 ,if yes ,its 8 ,9 or 10 th floor i guess :)

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 03:30 AM
thanks to my friend living in Makkah ,

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 03:46 AM
pic

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 03:54 AM
pictures

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Pics
Makkah Dar ul Tauheed Intercon

Underconstruction ZamZam Towers

amirah_87
08-16-2006, 10:25 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

Wow!!!!!! Luvely Pictures... :happy:

Did you take them Najiullah!!??

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu alaykum,

Wow!!!!!! Luvely Pictures... :happy:

Did you take them Najiullah!!??
yes most of them including last 2 , pics posted by sis arwa and others are taken by them.

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 10:46 AM
hey i love this thread :coolious:

some coooooooool pics there... masha allah :happy:
inshaAllah u will see some cool pics in next few days

amirah_87
08-16-2006, 10:54 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

yes most of them including last 2 , pics posted by sis arwa and others are taken by them.
Ok, MashaAllah, thanx for sharing them with us!! :)

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 10:56 AM

Bab e Abdul Aziz

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 11:22 AM
cool.
the door tht the imaams use, seems closed ?
i took that pic like on 8 am i guess

and mostly imams use main bab e aziz , only in haaj and ramdan they use the other door sheikh shurim started using the door on the right side in june / july, that door is not the picture

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 12:44 PM
i saw everyone using tht small door even 2 yrs bak :uhwhat
yes they do use that door , but i have never seen them use taht gate only from last few months sheikh shuriam started coming from bab e Safa , maybe he was using the small door . on 7th of july i saw him using small door beside the elevator right of bab e aziz.

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Pictures

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 02:25 PM
pics

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Kaba

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-16-2006, 04:16 PM

Awesome :D

Man...id be scared up there of falling:

Fear of heights :X

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 04:31 PM

Awesome :D

Man...id be scared up there of falling:

Fear of heights :X

Brother when you go there just close your eyes and start climbing, inshaAllah youw ill never fall :D;D:D;D:D;D

Just kidding
bro its not what it looks , once you will go up there inshaAllah you will never be afraid of heights anymore

Al-Hanbali
08-16-2006, 04:41 PM

Bro najiullah wot mountain is that those ppl have climbed?

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 04:44 PM

Bro najiullah wot mountain is that those ppl have climbed?
JABAL E NOOR (Mountain of Light)

Al-Hanbali
08-16-2006, 04:46 PM

Subhanallah......that picture brings back the memories of that Journey from Makkah to Madina. Seeing those magnificent mountains. :cry: :cry:

Najiullah
08-16-2006, 04:50 PM

Subhanallah......that picture brings back the memories of that Journey from Makkah to Madina. Seeing those magnificent mountains. :cry: :cry:
very true bro:cry:

soon ill post the video of Highway ( Makkah to Madina) inshaAllah

Al-Hanbali
08-16-2006, 06:10 PM

I just wish I can go again. Last time I went I couldnt go around and see much :( but inshallah when I go nxt yr.....im goin to see everything.:)

Arwa
08-16-2006, 06:27 PM
aaah that's a cool pic ^

Al-Hanbali
08-16-2006, 07:09 PM

Its amazing at how many guards there are....Allahu AKbar. Probably to stop the ppl from trying to go inside the Ka'bah....Allahu A3lam :)

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 12:31 AM

Its amazing at how many guards there are....Allahu AKbar. Probably to stop the ppl from trying to go inside the Ka'bah....Allahu A3lam :)
Nope bro only 20 gaurds were enough to stop people from going inside kaaba ,they are there for the security of King Abdullah , he moves like this .In 2003 king Abdullah came to makkah for Gusal e Kaaba , Army came there at fajar and and after 5 or 6 hours king arived ,i went to sleep so i missed it but my elder bro saw them going inside.
and yes in 2004 one day just after maghrib some ladies ( i guess from royal family) came to kaaba it was end of shaabaan ,gaurds didnt stopped the tawaf fully but it was alomst the same position.
i am not saying its bad :) just telling u :)

Al-Hanbali
08-17-2006, 01:00 AM

Jazakallah bro for the info. :)

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 06:43 AM
Madinah Pictures

Masjid E Quba

Bahr-e-Farwa ( it was bitter but the Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) Sweetened it)

Hazrat usman bought this well from jews(bear gurz)

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 06:55 AM
Madinah

Masjid E shams

UHAD

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 06:57 AM
Madinah

Some where near Ghazwah E kahndak place
( on Tareeq Sultana i think)

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 07:01 AM
Madinah

Masjid E Qiblatain

Masjid E Quba

Masjid E Quba

Masjid E Quba

Masjid E Quba

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 07:38 AM
which masjid is tht ? :?
Masjid E quba and qiblatain ,

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 07:57 AM
pics

Masjid E Fatah

Masjid E imama

Masjid e Imama

Masjid E quba ( last time i went there it was covered)

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Masjid E Quba

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 08:13 AM
BADAR

Helena
08-17-2006, 10:33 AM
mashalah great pics...this thread is my fav now.....

i visited couple mosques including masjid e qiba....

wish i was there...my dream and moi destination.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

hope to see ur video when i return bck on da 1st sep.....:)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-17-2006, 08:52 PM

Too awesome pics! Madinah is soo lovely :'( Jazakallah Khair for posting :)

Najiullah
08-18-2006, 03:40 AM
Makkah pictures

The Holy Prophet Mohammad(Peace and Allah's Blessings
upon him)'s Birth place

Najiullah
08-18-2006, 05:57 AM
Picture

Najiullah
08-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Picture

Najiullah
08-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Picture

Najiullah
08-18-2006, 11:47 AM
tht view's frm the safa marwa side, innit ?
yes :) u r good bro zak , its a confusing pic :)

Hajar
08-18-2006, 12:29 PM

woah I just saw this thread mashaAllah a lot of great pictures!!!

JazakAllah gair Brother for sharing these with us!!!

Wasalam

Najiullah
08-18-2006, 06:13 PM
pics

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar

woah I just saw this thread mashaAllah a lot of great pictures!!!

JazakAllah gair Brother for sharing these with us!!!

Wasalam
thank you sister , inshaAllah will post more

sameena
08-19-2006, 09:54 AM
gre8 pics
jazakal-Allah khair

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Makkah

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 06:33 PM

Madinah

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 06:34 PM

Makkah

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 06:35 PM
Makkah

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Madinah

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Madinah

Najiullah
08-20-2006, 02:40 AM
Makkah

Najiullah
08-21-2006, 03:59 AM
BAB E AZIZ

Najiullah
08-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Makkah

javz3
08-23-2006, 11:08 PM
great pics bro..truly brings back memories.....

my sis sed is da video ready?

Najiullah
08-24-2006, 05:10 PM
great pics bro..truly brings back memories.....

my sis sed is da video ready?
videos of Makkah and madina are ready but Cave of hira video is not ready as it very difficult to remove me and my family from the video ,but i m trying inshAllah will post other videos and more pics soon

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.