/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Human Rights Watch: 'Hizbullah committing War Crimes'

lavikor201
08-06-2006, 04:16 AM
Hizbullah must immediately stop firing rockets into civilian areas in Israel, Human Rights Watch said Saturday.

"Lobbing rockets blindly into civilian areas is without doubt a war crime," said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. "Nothing can justify this assault on the most fundamental standards for sparing civilians the hazards of war."

"Most of the attacks appear to have been directed at civilian areas and have hit pedestrians, hospitals, schools, homes and businesses," the humanitarian organization's website stated.

Since July 12, when Hizbullah captured two IDF soldiers and killed eight, Human Rights Watch researchers have been documenting the war's impact on civilians in Israel and Lebanon, interviewing the witnesses and survivors of attacks, as well as doctors, emergency workers, police, military and government officials.

"Hizbullah must stop using the excuse of Israeli misconduct to justify its own," said Roth.

The organization's Web site recognized that northern Israel had come to a virtual standstill because of Hizbullah's rockets, which were "exacting an enormous human and economic toll."

"Under international humanitarian law - also known as the laws of war - parties to an armed conflict must not make the civilian population the object of attack, or fire indiscriminately into civilian areas. Nor can they launch attacks that they know will cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects that exceeds the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated. Such attacks constitute war crimes," the site explained.

"Several medical and educational institutes have sustained damage from Katyusha attacks." Human Rights Watch researchers visited hospitals in Nahariya and Safed after they were hit.

At Nahariya Hospital, rockets had been landing near the hospital since July 12, a hospital spokesperson said. "There are no military bases around here; nothing military at all," he said. "I believe they know perfectly well they are firing at a hospital."

"In the absence of troops or military assets inside, hospitals must never be attacked," Human Rights Watch said. "Deliberately attacking them is a war crime."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
08-06-2006, 04:20 AM
This thread will be flamed or deleted for having Truthiness. :D

Great post.

*Thread Vandals load up on Hate and march to World Affairs*

Lamaggad
08-06-2006, 04:40 AM
Articles like that make me laugh so hard, it only proofs how israeli's are confused and are trying to find any thing to invent excuses for their terrorism.. hehehe..

Can some one please list for me israel's war-crimes achievements since 1948?!
israel have been killing innocent women and children purposely since 1948, Huzb Allah came out only 6 years ago in 2000, 25 days since this war started... they have killed 40 soldiers and 27 civilians (that includes the tow Arabs kids), and lost of damages and losses in israeli cities...

can some one please list for me number(s) of the civilians who have been killed in Lebanon in those 25 days...
how many children and how many women have died?! How many massacres?

Electricity has been cut out from hospitals, civilians houses are being attacked, shelters are being attacks.
"Hizbullah must stop using the excuse of Israeli misconduct to justify its own," said Roth.
israel should stop using the excuse of Hezb Allah's fighter are hiding behind women and children... that is not an excuse for killing small kids what so ever.

Try another one lavikor201.. don't forget to list for me israel achievement other than killing civilians and doing many massacres.. oh... and not to mention the UN soldiers whom was killed and their office was destroy.. please don't forget to provide with israel excuse about that as well.

Lamaggad
08-06-2006, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
This thread will be flamed or deleted for having Truthiness. :D

Great post.

*Thread Vandals load up on Hate and march to World Affairs*
i don't think it should be deleted... people should know the lies that is spreaded by the media sources...

it doesn't surprise me at all when those extremist who are speaking about Human rights didn't condemn or even mention the massacres in their articles.

those are extremist who hates Arabs, and they impose all the terror and violence on every Muslim movement that Arabs support... that's all what they can do.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guyabano
08-06-2006, 07:06 AM
i don't think it should be deleted... people should know the lies that is spreaded by the media sources...

blablabla.....

But fact is, not much people consider it as a lie, maybe just you and a few other !

aamirsaab
08-06-2006, 07:21 AM
:sl:
Hizbollah commiting war crimes?

Is this any difference to Israel?

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...hts-watch.html

In any case, this war started so absurdly, do you honestly think it's going to be a "fair" war with pretty roses and the whole kit and kaboodle?
Keep dreaming.

Zulkiflim
08-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Salaam,

Lavikor is trying to save his own skin while all the while endorsing the murder of lebanese.

Hyprocrititcal...he loves his life and coutnry but dont think the lebanese loves their life and coutnry..

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 09:49 AM

er.. just becuase Isreal is committing crimes in lebanon a million times worse than what hizbullah is doing, doesnt make hizbullahs actions right...

i personally have no idea why they are targetting thier missiles at civilians, wouldnt those missiles have had a better effect if they were aimed at the military? :?

InToTheRain
08-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Anyone seen the damage done by these 100's of missiles fired by hizbullah? Every time I see israel it has sirens on in some parts but no damage... and they show the shelter... and they show some smoke, not building structures going down etc :O

HeiGou
08-06-2006, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
Anyone seen the damage done by these 100's of missiles fired by hizbullah? Every time I see israel it has sirens on in some parts but no damage... and they show the shelter... and they show some smoke, not building structures going down etc :O
So you wouldn't mind if drunken Texan hooligans took pot shots at you with a rifle - it wouldn't be a crime or a sin until they got close and actually hit you?

You don't think that intent plays a role here?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
So you wouldn't mind if drunken Texan hooligans took pot shots at you with a rifle - it wouldn't be a crime or a sin until they got close and actually hit you?

You don't think that intent plays a role here?
i think he was just trying to make it clear that israel IS causing mass damage to civillians in lebanon but Hizbullah have hardly caused any damage to the israelli's yet they consider them to have commited the war crime.

Truelly you must think this is absurd..

HeiGou
08-06-2006, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
i think he was just trying to make it clear that israel IS causing mass damage to civillians in lebanon but Hizbullah have hardly caused any damage to the israelli's yet they consider them to have commited the war crime.

Truelly you must think this is absurd..
I don't think it is absurd. We all know what would be happening if Hezbollah had Israel's weapons and Israel had Hezbollah's. How many dead Jews do you think there would be in Israel today if that were the case? Don't try to tell me you wouldn't love to see the two switch weapons and for Hezbollah to napalm Tel Aviv off the face of the Earth.

We can all see what the damage being done is. But that is not the important issue. The IDF is vastly better armed. The question is why are they vastly better armed, who are they, what do they represent and why are they doing what they are doing. Israel flew 150 missions yesterday. One of those killed 33 farm workers. The other 149 killed no one. That is pretty amazing. You have to look at intent as well as consequences.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 01:13 PM
I don't think it is absurd. We all know what would be happening if Hezbollah had Israel's weapons and Israel had Hezbollah's. How many dead Jews do you think there would be in Israel today if that were the case? Don't try to tell me you wouldn't love to see the two switch weapons and for Hezbollah to napalm Tel Aviv off the face of the Earth.

We can all see what the damage being done is. But that is not the important issue. The IDF is vastly better armed. The question is why are they vastly better armed, who are they, what do they represent and why are they doing what they are doing. Israel flew 150 missions yesterday. One of those killed 33 farm workers. The other 149 killed no one. That is pretty amazing. You have to look at intent as well as consequences.
you are not All-knowing neither can you predict the unseen, you are not sure of anything and, No, you DONT know if hizbullah would have done the same.

Im sry but i had to say that, dont play the "what if" game, whats happening is what we take into consideration not what could have happened!

Whats happening IS Israelli is causing the mass damage and yet hizbullah are called war criminals...

I R Paki
08-06-2006, 01:51 PM
"There are no military bases around here; nothing military at all," he said. "I believe they know perfectly well they are firing at a hospital."
When Katyusha rockets have low accuracy.

Silver
08-06-2006, 02:24 PM
We have to admit it,Hezbollah is firing at israeli civilians,their rockets are all random.I am glad that they are defending Lebanon with the lebanese army and limiting the israeli invasions.But i know how it feels to see your people getting killed when they didn't attack anyone regardless of their views of the war...it's awful and the israelis are doing it here every day and they are also committing war crimes.I don't want anyone to experience what we are going through right now.I am against the targetting of civilians in my beloved Lebanon and in Israel

HeiGou
08-06-2006, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
We have to admit it,Hezbollah is firing at israeli civilians,their rockets are all random.I am glad that they are defending Lebanon with the lebanese army and limiting the israeli invasions.But i know how it feels to see your people getting killed when they didn't attack anyone regardless of their views of the war...it's awful and the israelis are doing it here every day and they are also committing war crimes.I don't want anyone to experience what we are going through right now.I am against the targetting of civilians in my beloved Lebanon and in Israel
It is tragic that you all have become caught up in this and you have my sympathies.

However you are glad that Hezbollah is defending Lebanon. Were you also glad that Hezbollah fired some rockets at Israel and attacked the Israeli Army and so started this whole mess?

Assuming that some sort of deal is worked out whereby there is a swap and the Israeli Army withdraws, what do you think ought to be done next? Do you think that Hezbollah needs to be disarmed or should they be allowed to attack Israel again after the fuss dies down?

Silver
08-06-2006, 02:34 PM
It is tragic that you all have become caught up in this and you have my sympathies.

However you are glad that Hezbollah is defending Lebanon. Were you also glad that Hezbollah fired some rockets at Israel and attacked the Israeli Army and so started this whole mess?

Assuming that some sort of deal is worked out whereby there is a swap and the Israeli Army withdraws, what do you think ought to be done next? Do you think that Hezbollah needs to be disarmed or should they be allowed to attack Israel again after the fuss dies down?
No I was actually mad when they kidnapped the 2 soldiers but now what's done is done and they are defending the country.
But later on when this ends,Hezbollah needs to be disarmed and the majority of the lebanese people,both muslims and christians,share this opinion.Even hezbollah won't refuse,I know them well and I think they will give their weapons to the army or at least agree that the army comes to the south...

HeiGou
08-06-2006, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
No I was actually mad when they kidnapped the 2 soldiers but now what's done is done and they are defending the country.
But later on when this ends,Hezbollah needs to be disarmed and the majority of the lebanese people,both muslims and christians,share this opinion.Even hezbollah won't refuse,I know them well and I think they will give their weapons to the army or at least agree that the army comes to the south...
Well let us hope so and hope the fighting stops, the soldiers are allowed to go home unhurt and no one else dies - on either side.

Although I think that Hezbollah seems to be trying to acquire the sort of rockets that take nuclear warheads. I don't think they are going to give them up, nor that the Iranians would want them to.

QuranStudy
08-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Go check out Human Rights Watch and see what it says about Israel....you wont be pleased :D

HeiGou
08-06-2006, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Go check out Human Rights Watch and see what it says about Israel....you wont be pleased :D
If that is addressed to me, I have seen what HRW says. And they condemn Hezbollah as well. No one's hands are clean here, but I think it is worth supporting what Israel intends even if not what they do. Hezbollah needs to be disarmed and they need to stop attacking Israel. That border was peaceful and it could be again. Once Hezbollah gives up the gun.

QuranStudy
08-06-2006, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGu
Hezbollah needs to be disarmed and they need to stop attacking Israel. That border was peaceful and it could be again. Once Hezbollah gives up the gun.
Actually that was not intended for you. It was intended for the OP.

But anyways, if it wasnt for Hezbollah, southern Lebanon would've been part of Israel.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:11 PM
But anyways, if it wasnt for Hezbollah, southern Lebanon would've been part of Israel.
Do you know this for a fact?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2006, 08:12 PM

Levelling Lebanon to the ground is no war crime eh?

:w:

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

Levelling Lebanon to the ground is no war crime eh?

HRW has claimed that Israel is in violation of war crimes.

They have also stated that Hezbollah is in violation to.

Do you have a problem with nuetrality?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2006, 08:19 PM

No. But I have a problem with placeing blame upon someone who is only recently attacking, whereas the other has been attacking and killing for years. Go figure who is who.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:33 PM

No. But I have a problem with placeing blame upon someone who is only recently attacking, whereas the other has been attacking and killing for years. Go figure who is who.

Wait, who started the killing again?

It was Hezbollah's ruthless raid that ended with 8 dead and 2 kidnaped in ISRAELI territory.

Know, I am not sure what kind of reasoning you put to this, and I am sure, the anti-israel crowd has definitly made 'explanations' for this act of war against israel, but I don't buy it.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2006, 08:37 PM

Isreal. The real terrorists. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
It was Hezbollah's ruthless raid that ended with 8 dead and 2 kidnaped in ISRAELI territory.
this justifies the thousands killed, close to a million traumatised and a whole country wrecked?

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:45 PM
this justifies the thousands killed, close to a million traumatised and a whole country wrecked?
Not nessesarily, but it is always good to remember who started the conflict.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 08:46 PM
to kno who really started it you need a to go back 50-60 years ago and see just what happened between israel and palestine...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2006, 08:46 PM
It takes two hands to clap.

QuranStudy
08-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Do you know this for a fact?
It is a generally accepted fact. Of course Israel wouldnt agree since they were the occupying force driven out thanks to Hezbollah.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:48 PM
It takes two hands to clap.
Good analogy.

I like the tango one better. lol. :giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
It is a generally accepted fact. Of course Israel wouldnt agree since they were the occupying force driven out thanks to Hezbollah.
gays are also generally accepted but i reject them and would probably throw a paper ball at one if i happened to see them.

According to my understanding palestine was rightfully the property of the arabs before israel "interfered" but thats another whole issue.

:salamext:

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:51 PM
According to my understanding palestine was rightfully the property of the arabs before israel "interfered" but thats another whole issue.
If you look back a little farther into history, you may learn that before Arabs settled in the Holy Land another people ruled it for a very long time, and then were unjustly removed from the land by there enemies.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Good analogy.

I like the tango one better. lol. :giggling:
Yeah. But one of the hands has been around oppressing since the late 1960s. Dont think that justifies what it's going through now. Its sad to see people dieing. But i dont feel much for the Isreali's because of what they've done to our people for the past decades.

An anvil on side of the scale does not equal to a coin on the other side.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM
If you look back a little farther into history, you may learn that before Arabs settled in the Holy Land another people ruled it for a very long time, and then were unjustly removed from the land by there enemies.
unjustly? how so? Who removed them? Why were they removed? Plaese explain, you seem to kno :eek:

afriend
08-06-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

er.. just becuase Isreal is committing crimes in lebanon a million times worse than what hizbullah is doing, doesnt make hizbullahs actions right...

i personally have no idea why they are targetting thier missiles at civilians, wouldnt those missiles have had a better effect if they were aimed at the military? :?
AND THAT'S......THE BEST REPLY HERE!!

:bravo:

Lamaggad
08-06-2006, 09:08 PM
who started the war in Lebanon..?
Hezb Allah arrested two soldiers as prisionrs same as israel who have Lebanese prisinors...

it's allways good to remember that as well...

second.. israel have probelems with Hezb Allah, why are they attacking Lebanon..?!?!

Hezb Allah didn't start a war.. they arrested two soldiers... israel can take them back without violence and war...
and if they want war, they can attack Hezb Allah by them selves in the Southern border without attacking the country and kill more than 1000 people or basically they can release Lebanese prisoners and take thier prisoners back...

this conflict isn't about those soldires... israel is a remote control for USA who is giving them orders to proceed with this false war.

israel is done... now it's up to USA to oreder them to stop or not... thats very obvious.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 09:13 PM
second.. israel have probelems with Hezb Allah, why are they attacking Lebanon..?!?!
Hezbollah is in Lebanon. Not a very hard concept to grasp.

Hezb Allah didn't start a war.. they arrested two soldiers...
'Arresting' those two soldiers did start the conflict.

this conflict isn't about those soldires... israel is a remote control for USA who is giving them orders to proceed with this false war.
Or maybe the USA is letting Israel defend itself. Hmmmm....

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Oh yeah, Lammagad, this forum will not let me reply to PM's for some reason.

Lamaggad
08-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Or maybe the USA is letting Israel defend itself. Hmmmm....
let them defend them selves then.. Hezb Allah won't stop thier rockets... and they have proved it very well...

speaking about two soldiers... israel have lost now more than 40 soldieres...

this war isn't about them... in fact israel doesn't care about them... they care more to show their terror by thier false power that they have.

and I'm gonna post those questions again.
what did israel realy achieve from this stupid war?!

did they free their soldiers? NO
did Hezb Allah say they are going to release them? NO
did they stop Hezb Allah's rockets since they are defending them selves? NO
did they even stop Hassan Nassr Allah from appearing on TV? NO

NO NO NO... what did they really do..?!? can you tell me?! just more violence and hate towards it's peaceful neighbors.

israel have failed to save it's people and have failed badly to save their soldiers. olmert is nothing but a sick person like sharon.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 09:26 PM
this war isn't about them... in fact israel doesn't care about them... they care more to show their terror by thier false power that they have.
How do you know what Israel cares about? Do you really know anything about Israel except that you hate Israel?

Lamaggad
08-07-2006, 02:22 AM
How do you know what Israel cares about? Do you really know anything about Israel except that you hate Israel?
How did you know that Hezb Allah wanted war..?!? that is a lie, they never wanted a war, they wanted their prisoners out.
that's a false excuse from israel so they can enter a war, which they did and have lost. now they are begging the united nation to achieve for them what they couldn't achieve in this war.

and I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude, but YES i do have so much hate towards the zionist satat "israel", and i do have logical and reasonable reasons for that hate...
we have nothing but problems and suffering since they came to Palestine... 52 long years full suffering, sadness, terror and violence.

this state is built by racist ideology and terror against Arabs and Muslims...

Jews used to live with Arabs in peace in Palestine, Egypt and other Arab countries before this false state was even there...

when zionists came out with their false power and racist ideology.. they ruined them and reined every nice thing in Palestine.

They ruined the Palestinian life and their education, demolished their houses and killed their kids and family members.

I only have respect for true Jewish people not zionists

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 02:31 AM
First off i'm not even going to ridicule your lack of factual information in your post.

Second, the hate you have towards Israel, is only there because it was what you were probably fed every day of your life.

Try to look at things from less of a completly brainwashed extreme point of view.

I can say that Israel did wrong, just as much as I can say The Arabs did wrong...

No matter what happends, you will always say israel is wrong.

The situation for you is irrelevant. Israel will never be right in your mind, no matter what they do, and the Arab world will never be wrong in your mind no matter what they do.

So your posts really do not matter because you really don't have an actual opinion other than your hate for israel.

ManchesterFolk
08-07-2006, 02:57 AM
Great post.

In Lamagads eyes, israel will never do good, and the arab world will never do bad.

Terribly short sighted, and restrictive on her thinking.

Lamaggad
08-07-2006, 06:01 AM
No matter what happends, you will always say israel is wrong.
True.. bcz that's a fact that majority agrees about.
and the Arab world will never be wrong in your mind no matter what they do.
Arab leaders have made many mistakes as well, terrible and unforgivable mistakes. i didn't even speak about Arabs yet.. how come your judging it by your self?!?

one last thing i should add, that i will never in my life support discrimination... and israel is every thing about discrimination...
we can see that clearly in check points, demolishing Palestinian houses every single day, killing Arab kids in cold blood such as Muhammad Al-Durra.

if israel was a true Jewish state who is following real Torah, life wouldn't be miserable like full of wars from 1947 till this moment...
but as long as racist zionism still exist, trust me their will never be peace... and you will never finds much Arabs accepting the existence of israel.

if they destroyed Hamas, another resistance movement will come out, if they destroyed Hezb Allah, another resistance movement will come out.. till forever and till the Arab lands are freed from zionists, specially our holy places..
israel is a state for a military who are their to fight Arabs, it's not a state for people or civilians.

I'm a person who is looking for freedom and Justice, not racism and discrimination.

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 06:08 AM
Both Hezballah and IDF committing War Crime - ACCORDING TO MY EYES!!! :uuh:

Lamaggad
08-07-2006, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Both Hezballah and IDF committing War Crime - ACCORDING TO MY EYES!!! :uuh:
The problem here, that they keep talking about Hezb Allah committing war crimes, witout mentioning israel as if they have the right to kill every Palestinians and every Lebanon and committ those massacres for fake excuses and kill all those women and children infront of every one.

that completely discrimination towards Arabs, specialy this fake article...

Annie
08-07-2006, 01:56 PM
salams
its not right that hizbollah is fireing rockets at innocent civillians.I would also like to say that the israel goverment is no 1 at commiting war crimes therfore your comments lavikor are hypocritical.
waslam
annie

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 02:07 PM
wars from 1947 till this moment...
Who started the 1948, 1967, 1971, and many of the other wars that had the whole Middle East, vs. Israel and Israel would win each time.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Who started the 1948, 1967, 1971, and many of the other wars that had the whole Middle East, vs. Israel and Israel would win each time.
good question, who started them :? ???

lavikor201
08-07-2006, 02:44 PM
good question, who started them ???
1948 - Arabs
1967 - Arabs
1971 - Arabs

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
1948 - Arabs
1967 - Arabs
1971 - Arabs
no offence but i heard quite a different story. I heard that war was waged and to defend islam we "HAD" to fight, and land is always taking as booty of war...

Lamaggad
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM
who came to Palestine... did we invite israel to have a state in Palestine... NO we didn't.. Palestine is for Palestinians and should be under Palestinians Authority not racist. Jews used to live there with Palestinians in peace. till this false state came in to separate them.

That what exactly happens...

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad
who came to Palestine... did we invite israel to have a state in Palestine... NO we didn't.. Palestine is for Palestinians and should be under Palestinians Authority not racist. Jews used to live there with Palestinians in peace. till this false state came in to separate them.

That what exactly happens...
You mean Zionism. Anyway what Happened Next?

Israel is basicly an offshoot millitary base of the U.S. It rarely moves without the big daddies in the west.

abdmez
08-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Israel is basicly an offshoot millitary base of the U.S. It rarely moves without the big daddies in the west.
Does Hezbollah move without the blessing of Damascus and Tehran?

Lamaggad
08-08-2006, 03:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdmez
Does Hezbollah move without the blessing of Damascus and Tehran?
Does israel move without the blessing of USA..? NO

They are receiving orders from USA to complete USA's mission of the new middle east that they have planed for.

Keltoi
08-08-2006, 04:01 AM
Does israel move without the blessing of USA..? NO

They are receiving orders from USA to complete USA's mission of the new middle east that they have planed for.
That is ludicrous. The Israeli government doesn't take orders from anyone, not even the U.S. Our foreign policy goals happen to be quite similar at the moment however, which is to promote democracy and moderate Arab governments, and defend our people from terrorism and religious extremism.

Lamaggad
08-08-2006, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
That is ludicrous. The Israeli government doesn't take orders from anyone, not even the U.S. Our foreign policy goals happen to be quite similar at the moment however, which is to promote democracy and moderate Arab governments, and defend our people from terrorism and religious extremism.
Blah Blah Blah Blah... same crap every time...

guyabano
08-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Blah Blah Blah Blah... same crap every time...

Dito !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.