/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims are facing annihilation all over the world

kormath
08-06-2006, 06:14 AM
If we examine the recent world affairs, we will be come to the fact that the Muslims are facing annihilation all over the world. The US attack and invasion of Afganistan and Iraq, their readiness of attack on Iran and the Israeli attack on Labanon with the support of US and Britain are, of course, some parts of a hidden agenda of the enemies of Islam and Muslims to annihilate them severely. We can see this process is being worked in India, the greatest democratic country in the world, also. What are happening in Gujarat and Kashmir are only some examples. Let me quote an event which said by a famous journalist in Delhi, to support this fact.

A Hindu's motor cycle hits with a car in a Muslim area in Old Delhi. The car was owned by a Muslim. The owner and the surrounding people ask Rs. 2500 to repair the damaged car. The quarrel taken place between two parties. Meanwhile a police constable interfered the scene and went with the owner of the motor cycle to a corner and said to him secretly: "You are a Hindu person. Don't give them even 5 ps. I will manage the case if it reached the station." It is a fact that India is a country in which Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians are living friendly since many centuries. But we see the protector of the law – Police constable – in such attitude. They register falls case against Muslims and take them to custody in various events.

There is great truth also, that is the Muslims are not to omit their belief due to this attitudes as well as they don't try to annihilate the other communities in reaction. For, they believe that all people are the servants of God, so they are own brothers and sisters. So that the Hindus, Christians and other communities living with friendly and harmony in most Muslim areas. It was the teaching of Allah that leads them to such an attitude. Allah says:
[S]"O Mankind, We have created you from a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that who is pious. Verily, Allah is All –Knowing, All-Aware." [The Holy Quran: 49:13][/S]
Besides, He warns them about wrong doings:
[S]"And whoever among you does wrong, we shall make him taste a great torment."
[The Holy Quran :25:19][/S]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-06-2006, 06:29 AM
And yet in spite of all that we are still the fastest growing religion in the world. Mashallah

Joe98
08-06-2006, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kader
...are, of course, some parts of a hidden agenda of the enemies of Islam

"Hidden agenda" = conspiracy theory. :X

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
And yet in spite of all that we are still the fastest growing religion in the world. Mashallah
Islam will be made the Majority with or without our effort.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
08-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Muslims are facing annihilation all over the world.
It seams ironic when it seams to me that most Muslims are killed by Muslims.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Shhhhh ignore the man behind the curtain

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 11:38 PM
I know. :grumbling :offended:

And their are non-muslim killing muslim.

Dahir
08-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Is anyone planning on stopping Turkey's genocidal new operations against Kurdistan? It started only on July 5th, is anyone planning on stopping Turkey or boycotting it?

Rabi'ya
08-08-2006, 10:16 AM
:sl: brother

i didnt know anything about that?have you got any articles etc?

btw, im not usually one for boycotting...

there are many Muslims in turkey, even if the government are not the best.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Noora_z3
08-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Most?!, check ur facts.

Dahir
08-08-2006, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
:sl: brother

i didnt know anything about that?have you got any articles etc?

btw, im not usually one for boycotting...

there are many Muslims in turkey, even if the government are not the best.

Fresh new attacks on Kurdish villages to start off the Summer

Rabi'ya
08-08-2006, 10:36 AM
subhanallah, seems like its an ongoing thing...have they actually launched new attacks? anyhoo, what do you suggest we can do brother?

AvarAllahNoor
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
we will overshadow the rest of mankind

LOL - Joker :giggling:

Woodrow
08-08-2006, 10:52 AM
I'm a little confused. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. Looking at the article it seems the PKK is doing most of the killing. Do we boycot them or do we boycot Turky?

The Kurdistan Workers Party (Kurdish: Partiya Karkerên Kurdistan or PKK), also known as KADEK and Kongra-Gel, is a militant group, aiming to create an independent Kurdish state in a territory (sometimes referred to as Kurdistan) that consists of parts of south-eastern Turkey, north-eastern Iraq, north-eastern Syria and north-western Iran. Its ideological foundation is revolutionary Marxism-Leninism and Kurdish nationalism. It is an ethnic secessionist organisation using force and threat of force against both civilian and military targets for the purpose of achieving its political goal. The PKK is listed as a terrorist organisation internationally by a number of states and organisations, including the USA and the EU.[1] (The Party for a Free Life in Kurdistan (PEJAK) based in northern Iraq and operating in Iran is associated with the PKK.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers_Party

KAding
08-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Annihilation? No.

Are Muslims embroiled in an awful lot of conflicts? Yes.
Are Muslims dying? Yes.
Are non-Muslims dying? Yes.

S_87
08-08-2006, 01:16 PM
:sl:

Narrated Thawban: The Prophet :arabic5: said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah :arabic5: He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
Abu Dawood

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 06:52 PM
The well known civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. said that in order for people to condemn injustice, they must go through four stages.

The first stage is that people must ascertain that indeed injustices are being perpetrated. In his case, it was the injustices against African Americans in the United States.

The second stage is to negotiate, that is, approach the oppressor and demand justice. If the ppressor refuses, King said that the third stage is Self-Purification, which starts with the question: "Are we ourselves wrongdoers?" Are we ourselves oppressors?"

The fourth stage, this, is to take action after true self-examination, after removing one's own wrongs before demanding justice from others.

We of the modern world are reluctant to ask ourselves -- when we look at the terrible things that are happening -- "why do they occur?" and if we ask that with all sincerity, the answer will come resondingly: "All of this from our own selves." In so many ways we have brought this upon ourselves. This is the only empowering postion we can take. The quran implies that if a people opress others, god will send another people to oppress then; We Put some oppressors over other oppressors because of what their own hands have earned (Quran 6:129)

According to Fakhruddin Al-Razi (a 12th century scholar of the Quran), the verse means that the existence of the oppression on earth may be caused by previous oppressions. By implication, often the victims of aggression were once aggressors themselves.

This, however is not the case with Tribulations, for there are times in which people are indeed tried, but if they respond with patience and persevance, God will always give them relief and victory. If we examine the life of the Prophet Muhammed S.A.W in Makkah, it's clear that he and the community of believers were being harmed and oppressed, but Prophet Muhammed S.A.W was not only free of oppression, but became the leader of the entire arabian peninsula. Those people who once opressed him now sought mercy from him; and he was most gracious and kind in his response. Despite their former brutality toward him, the Prophet (s.a.w) forgave them and admitted them into the brotherhood of faith ( And here you are,on forums, complaining every second of the day..)

THIS is the difference between someone whose heart is purified and sound, and one whose heart is impure and corrupt. Impure people oppress, and the pure hearted not only Forgive their oppressors but elevate them in status and character. In order to purify ourselves, we must begin to recognize this truth.

And if we turn around and do exactly what they do, we have no moral legs to stand on. If we do as they do, we can't say "look at what israel is doing...". IF you live in a glass house, don't throw any stones.

{ I've posted this in other sectionS, so incase you thought "that looks familiar.. ", now you know why. And if you've read "Purification of the heart", you'll know all about it :) }

Keltoi
08-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Why do they want to annihilate us? How can Allah let this happen?
Who is this diabolical entity that wishes to destroy Islam?

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 07:41 PM
all nonmuslims
Is that like "All Muslims are Terrorists"? Just the other side of the coin.

Keltoi
08-08-2006, 07:42 PM
all nonmuslims
So all non-Muslims wish to destroy Islam? You're lucky that aliens only kidnap rednecks, or they might take you away in one of their tractor beams.

Isaac
08-08-2006, 08:43 PM
;d .

Dahir
08-08-2006, 08:48 PM
joke about it all you want it is true and we all know the truth
Bro. I think you're getting a bit paranoid, relax, breathe, relax again.

Isaac
08-08-2006, 09:32 PM
brother it doesnt matter if were lebanese or not, we should all be thinking of a positive and constructive move to make to help prtect the opressed be they muslims or non-muslims. We as muslims have an obligation to protect and serve the opressed, so about being not lebanese is a negative way to start.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
subhanAllah, ALLAHU AKBAR!

The enemies of Allah plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners :)

catmando
08-08-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
subhanAllah, ALLAHU AKBAR!

The enemies of Allah plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners :)
Who are the "enemies of Allah"? United States? We have millions of Muslims here and they are welcome. Holland? They have free speech just like we do. Holland is not anti-Muslim though. Israel maybe? Nope, there are many Muslims living in Israel. Where are your "enemies"??

But allow me if you will to propose a solution to the conflict in Lebanon, and it mostly involves Hezbollah. They need to a) stop shooting rockets into Israel, b) give back the kidnapped soldiers and c) change their "constitution" to read 'we recognize Israel's right to exist'.

If those things are done, Israel will pull back and stop. They don't want Lebanese territory. They just want to be left alone to live in peace.

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Catmando
I too think it is that simple. But then that would cause peace without victory.
And what is more important. Few here think it is peace.

Skillganon
08-09-2006, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

Narrated Thawban: The Prophet :arabic5: said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah :arabic5: He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
Abu Dawood
Jazak Allah Khair sis.

So true.

SirZubair
08-09-2006, 11:20 AM
i'm not afraid to fight for my people
But you are afraid of the words : Logic / Rational / smart :?

guyabano
08-09-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
Who are the "enemies of Allah"? United States? We have millions of Muslims here and they are welcome. Holland? They have free speech just like we do. Holland is not anti-Muslim though. Israel maybe? Nope, there are many Muslims living in Israel. Where are your "enemies"??

But allow me if you will to propose a solution to the conflict in Lebanon, and it mostly involves Hezbollah. They need to a) stop shooting rockets into Israel, b) give back the kidnapped soldiers and c) change their "constitution" to read 'we recognize Israel's right to exist'.

If those things are done, Israel will pull back and stop. They don't want Lebanese territory. They just want to be left alone to live in peace.
I couldn't say it better !

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Allah knows best who the enemies of Allah are. But anyone with bad intention towards muslims/religion of islam are certainly enemies of Allah !!

- Qatada -
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
:salamext:

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]

more info on this hadith:
http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/hadith38.htm

:wasalamex

kormath
08-09-2006, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]

more info on this hadith:
http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/hadith38.htm

:wasalamex
Assalamualaikum, THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING A NEW SITE WHICH IS VERY USEFUL

kormath
08-10-2006, 01:11 PM
No. Non -Muslims are not the enemies of Muslims and they are not want to annihilate them. But, one who promised God that he shall mislead the mankind. He is Satan! He is the true enemy of mankind. So he is trying to annihilate them through several ways. Of course, these ways are what appearing now in the shape of war, invasion, terrorism and attack.
(Allah) said: "Then get out from here, for verily, you are Rajim(an oucast or a cursed one)." And Verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense. (Iblis (sATAN) said: O My Lord, give me then respite till the Day they (the dead)will be resurrected. Allah said: THen verily, you are of those reprived, Till the Day of the time appointed.(Iblis (sATAN) said: O My Lord, because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and shall mislead them all. Except Your chosen slaves among them.

Al-Hijr 34-40

kormath
08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
i help the muslims in my country first. if i had extra time or resources i could help those in other countries. anything else would be selfish on my part

Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, who was the servant of the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"
[Al-Bukhari & Muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.