/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Day on Earth!

hidaayah
08-06-2006, 01:44 PM
:salamext:

You Last Day On Earth!

As it draws nearer to us everyday, we try to not think of it. Death. We have adopted a love for this world and fear of death and the hereafter. The thought of dying is so far from our minds that we do not think to prepare for it; instead we leave the preparation for tomorrow. But will there be a tomorrow for you? What if death was to pay you a visit before you expected it - what if today was your last day on earth. What will you do? In this lecture, you will come to realise that you may not see another day in this world, and you must prepare now for the hereafter. Sheikh Feiz explains how short life is and how valuable the time you spend here really is. You will learn that you are only a traveller in this life and eternity awaits you in the hereafter. So collect your good deeds, for this may be your last day on earth.
-Download- (160 MB)
Purchase Here

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-07-2006, 01:56 AM
sis...the link doesn't work for me...

can you please help me here...

cause i'm trying to research on this topic....thank you

hidaayah
08-07-2006, 10:09 AM
:sl:
The link is working for me sis. Right click and Save as :)

Najiullah
08-08-2006, 06:19 PM
thanks for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-08-2006, 06:32 PM
jazakallah khair sis :D

jzcasejz
02-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Sorry For Bumping This Oldddddd Thread...But...Since That Links Not Working...Heres A Youtube Link (Taken From Kalamullah)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgv_d6VyerI&eurl=

Re.TiReD
02-16-2007, 03:36 PM
:sl: thats fab! Masha'Allah and JazakAllah :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.