/* */

PDA

View Full Version : watch channel 4 2moro inshalah.....programme based on what muslim want..

Helena
08-06-2006, 03:18 PM
:sl:

sorry to inform u this late.....but tomorrow on channel 4, at 8.00pm there will be a programme on what muslim want (dispatches)...

What Muslims Want

Channel 4 Monday 7 August, 8pm

Jon SnowChannel 4 News presenter Jon Snow tackles one of the most difficult and controversial questions facing our country today: to what extent do Muslims in Britain pose a threat to this country and its values? There is a growing fear that the 1.6 million Muslims in Britain are rejecting the majority liberal, tolerant beliefs in this country for a radicalised version of Islam in which violence can be justified. Dispatches has conducted the most comprehensive and rigorous survey to date of Muslim opinion in Britain, with startling results.

http://www.channel4.com/news/microsi...ispatches2006/

or u can watch da programme live on da net:

http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/...t=1&position=1

hope u can all view it..later on we can discuss it inshalah...

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-06-2006, 03:19 PM
owwwwww.....That is so unfair.....No british TV in the US man....:'(

czgibson
08-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Greetings,

Wow - thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to watch that. Dispatches is normally rigorous and fair in its approach, so I'm sure this will be an interesting one to watch and discuss.
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
owwwwww.....That is so unfair.....No british TV in the US man....
Would you be able to watch it on the net?

Peace

ameen
08-06-2006, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
:sl:

...or u can watch da programme live on da net:

http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/...t=1&position=1

hope u can all view it..later on we can discuss it inshalah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
08-06-2006, 07:08 PM
oh yeah thanks 4 da reminder i saw th ad on telly will try watch that inshaAllah

Helena
08-06-2006, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
oh yeah thanks 4 da reminder i saw th ad on telly will try watch that inshaAllah
no problemo sis..inshalah we can discuss this further about the programme...:)

Looking4Peace
08-06-2006, 09:49 PM
im going to watch it, sounds interesting

Helena
08-07-2006, 09:34 AM
hopefully u all watch it inshalah...certainly will be a interesting programme...that time will be eating out...i must record it inshalah...cannot possibly miss it....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.