PDA

View Full Version : US Officials speak truth about Israel

SolveEtCoagula
08-06-2006, 04:29 PM
My fellow Americans
I think you should watch this five minute video

US Officials speak truth about Israel

IF AMERICANS NEW

In my opinion, I think is is time that Citizens of America begin using Israeli tactics against members of Congress, the Senate and the President. Perhaps if they experience them first hand, they may not be so inclined to continue supporting the use of such tactics by Israel, against Arabs.

In fact, I think we may do far better if we IMMEDIATELY start using these Israeli tactics against members of the main stream media who sing the praises of Israel: Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Chris Matthews, Tim Russert, George Stephanopolous, Brian Williams, Charlie Gibson, Katie Couric and the like.

Israe(lie) may really be screwed now. I had my doubts for a good while about them being so evil since they were supposed to be "God's Chosen" But go too far in their war deeds.

This needs to go main stream. Let the Lemmings see the truth.

Kill One It's Murder, Kill Thousands It's Patriotic

http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/v...ic.php?t=62093

Watch out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBIzu4YvnE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al-fateh
08-06-2006, 04:37 PM
there is another saying

kill one, its a murder. Kill Millions its conquering

go figure

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.