/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Say Something About Islam in your own words

al-fateh
08-06-2006, 05:06 PM
:sl:

it would be great to hear what memebrs would have to say about Islam in their own words, their experiences and how it effects them...

due to the beautiful nature Islam is, would love to hear what others have to say

make it simple and short

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SirZubair
08-06-2006, 06:54 PM
It is a beautiful religon which is being hijacked by Extremists and Lunatics.

bint_muhammed
08-06-2006, 10:56 PM
islam naturally makes sense to me! it gives me a peace of mind, of question you ask yourself e.g. why are we here? whats our purpose etc. i would honestly be lost without it!

InToTheRain
08-07-2006, 09:00 AM
It is Just and True :brother:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
08-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Some of the people who live life according to Islam are Righteous. :brother:

Some of the people who live life according to Islam are Self-Righteous.
:rollseyes

Helena
08-07-2006, 09:22 AM
islam is a beautiful religion..islam means submission....very peaceful and straightforward religion, sometime we make it hard for ourselves..that we easily fell into the saytans trap!

Islam is the word of truth, quran hasnt been changed/distorted.....without islam i'd be nowhere....islam is way of life....

Nidita
08-07-2006, 01:06 PM
:salamext:

:peace:

Allaah is da MO........ST GRRRRRRRREATEST !

And then ofcourse, Islam is da DEEN for us !

Islam is CLEAR ! ISLAM is da LIGHT ! Islam is REAL ! Islam is JUST & TRUE ! Islam is NICE ! Islam is da one RIGHTEOUS PATH for US ! Islam is really da PEACE ! Islam is so SIMPLE ! Islam is da mo......st EASIER ! Islam is mo..............st BEAU..........TIFUL ! Islam is da WHOLE TRUTH !

ISLAM is da BEST !

ISLAM is da GREATEST !

So that simply, I JUST love ISLAM, da DEEN ! And, V.....ry mch LOVE & PROUD to STAY & BELIEVE in ISLAM & be a PERFECT & A SINCERE MUSLIMAH, inshaAllaah !

" MAY ALLAAH KEEP US, IN OUR DEEN, ISLAM & MAY KEEP AWAY FROM DA SHAITAN{DEVIL} FOR ALL OVER, INSHA-ALLAH ! ! ! "
{ameen}

Jazakh Allaahukhaeran !

:peace:

:wasalamex

Thanaa
08-07-2006, 05:25 PM
I cant pray yet, but Islam makes me happy. Its like a feeling of security that has nothing to do with having a job, or money, or material things...If that makes sense?

asiya45
08-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Islam doesnt discriminate against anyone everyone one is equal in the sight of Allah whether you are black, white, yellow or any other colour for a matter of fact. A slave is equal to its owner and a rich is equal to a poor.

“... All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.... O People! No Prophet or Apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People! and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur’an and my Sunnah (i.e., sayings, deeds, and approvals) and if you follow these you will never go astray..."
Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon

al-fateh
08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
the religion of Mercy and Compassion towards others

Hijrah
08-07-2006, 07:12 PM
all the Above bu sometimes I just can't get the Answers

FOR EXAMPLE IN THIS THREAD HERE: http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...uch-liars.html

Wild Bill
08-07-2006, 07:19 PM
No problem with islam, as I don't know enough to say. I have a problem with a number of muslims though, too much violence and hating.

Umm Yoosuf
08-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Do not judge Islam by what some "Muslims" do, Judge Islam by it's book; Al-Quran.

Islam:
A cool breeze sent now to humanity, to reflect and rejoice the beauty of Allah’s creation.

Islam is the only religion, which meets my needs and rights as a Muslimah (Muslim Woman).

Islam is for the intelligent. Islam is a complete way of Life. Islam is the solution to all problems.

Uma Rayanah
08-10-2006, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Do not judge Islam by what some "Muslims" do, Judge Islam by it's book; Al-Quran.

Islam:
A cool breeze sent now to humanity, to reflect and rejoice the beauty of Allah’s creation.

Islam is the only religion, which meets my needs and rights as a Muslimah (Muslim Woman).

Islam is for the intelligent. Islam is a complete way of Life. Islam is the solution to all problems.

[PIE]Mashallah[/PIE]

Samee
08-10-2006, 07:58 PM
:sl:

Islam has released the most beautiful thing in the world- The Qu'ran.

It's beauty in the arabic language cannot be duplicated or matched. And the power of its words can guide any human into the fold of Islam.

chacha_jalebi
08-10-2006, 08:30 PM
islam - terrorists :p

naa lol, mashallah for me islam means everyfin, like islam means submission or submittin & its lik submittin 2 d will of Allah (swt) and i agree very much with the statement " dont judge a religion by its followers, judge it by its law & morals" :D:D:D:D

or judge it by its past followers - RasoolAllah (saw), sahaba (ra) they wer d real muslims man, we jus wannabes compared 2 em,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.