PDA

View Full Version : Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers



sonz
08-06-2006, 06:15 PM
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hizbollah killed 12 Israeli soldiers on Sunday in its deadliest rocket strike yet and Israeli bombs killed 19 Lebanese civilians as Lebanon rejected a draft U.N. resolution to end the 26-day-old war.

A rocket struck a group of Israeli reservists, called up for the Lebanon offensive, in the Israeli village of Kfar Giladi. Medics said dozens were wounded.

Soldiers near the scene held their heads and one wept as a military ambulance pulled away. Helicopters landed nearby to fly the badly wounded to hospitals further from the war front.

"I don't recall so many dead ever. This is terrible," said Ron Valensi, head of the upper Galilee municipal council and a resident of Kfar Giladi, speaking on Channel 2 Television.

Lebanon's parliament speaker Nabih Berri said his country rejected the U.S.-French draft Security Council resolution because it would let Israeli forces stay on Lebanese soil.

Berri, a Shi'ite politician who has been the main channel between Hizbollah and Prime Minister Fouad Siniora, said the draft ignored the Beirut government's seven-point plan calling for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of Israeli forces and the return of all displaced civilians among other things.

"All of Lebanon rejects any resolution that is outside these seven points," Berri told a news conference.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that agreeing on a resolution would not end all fighting.

"I would hope that you would see very early on an end to large-scale violence," she said, but did not rule out "skirmishes for some time to come."

U.S. National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley said that once a resolution was adopted, Washington wanted a second one establishing a peacekeeping force in days, not weeks.

Hizbollah, backed by Syria and Iran, has killed 57 Israeli soldiers and 33 civilians in the conflict, sparked when its men seized two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12.

more
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2279651
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
I R Paki
08-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Haha.. lucky shot. God guided ze missile.
Reply

al-fateh
08-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Allahu Akbar!!!
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by MyIslamWeb.com
Allahu Akbar!!!
Why would you ever rejoice in the death of anyone?

I was always taught to mourn the death of my enemies, because everyone was put on this earth by G-d.

Does Islam teach to rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
I R Paki
08-06-2006, 07:16 PM
rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
I'd rejoice it, they want to crush Islam, their whole big plan is to occupy the Middle East, if not all of it, and for these terrorists to finally be taught, we are not going to stand you any longer. I rejoice.
Also, Jihad (holy war) is what I think Hezballah are doing, because they are destroying those who try to destroy Islam, unfortunatly their have been innocent casualities on both side, but destroying the enemies, I find no reason not to rejoice in the name of Islam.
Reply

sonz
08-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
Why would you ever rejoice in the death of anyone?

I was always taught to mourn the death of my enemies, because everyone was put on this earth by G-d.

Does Islam teach to rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
whats wrong in rejoicing. israelis have rejoinced in the death of suicidebombers and palestinians


so we cant rejoice of the death zionists who killed more than 1000 but u can rejoice of the death of ur enemies. double standard
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by I R Paki
I'd rejoice it, they want to crush Islam, their whole big plan is to occupy the Middle East, if not all of it, and for these terrorists to finally be taught, we are not going to stand you any longer. I rejoice.
Also, Jihad (holy war) is what I think Hezballah are doing, because they are destroying those who try to destroy Islam, unfortunatly their have been innocent casualities on both side, but destroying the enemies, I find no reason not to rejoice in the name of Islam.
Is Israel trying to destroy Islam?

If so, why do they allow Muslims to have full rights and worship free in there country?

There are thousands of Mosques in Israel, many of which are gaurded by Israeli soldiers as all religious houses of prayer are.

Do you really think that Israel is trying to destroy Islam? I see that as a very extreme claim which does not have much basis.

Settle down and really think about the claim you just made. Did you make this claim because of the situation right now, where many civilians on both sides are tragicly being killed?

I hope you have not let your emotions control your thought.
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 07:22 PM
whats wrong in rejoicing. israelis have rejoinced in the death of suicidebombers and palestinians
When a suicide bomber dies, it is because he killed himself, and we usually mourn because he has taken many innocent with him.
Reply

sonz
08-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
When a suicide bomber dies, it is because he killed himself, and we usually mourn because he has taken many innocent with him.
Israelis rejoice in death of 'bomber'

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...864708983.html
Reply

I R Paki
08-06-2006, 07:32 PM
If so, why do they allow Muslims to have full rights and worship free in there country?
This is irrelevant, its not their country. They have such rights as there is an apartheid in many israeli citys, especially Jerusalem. Also Arabs are disallowed to go into bomb/rocket shelters, thats why you see the news plastered with Arab casualies to make Hezballah look bad. When its just mindless propaganda, using Israeli-Arab innocents in their own favour. Its a war, and a PR war.
There are thousands of Mosques in Israel, many of which are gaurded by Israeli soldiers as all religious houses of prayer are.
If this is correct, I praise Israel for taking the efforts to protect all religoius houses of prayer without excluding Mosques.
Do you really think that Israel is trying to destroy Islam? I see that as a very extreme claim which does not have much basis.
Lol, no basis. Go look on the news, many sources claim Islam is bad, already we have taken the "terrorist" label because we fight back against the oppressors. Its not just Israel, the USA and Tony Blair. Its trying to destroy Islam in a way, where it can divide up all its territories and persecute innocents and eventually kill us all. Just like hitler done to your ancestors.
I hope you have not let your emotions control your thought.
Why do jews automatically assume things about me, Im a 16 year old from the UK, I occasionally indulge in watching the news. I research more into this, to see who is right and wrong. Emotions, I dont know anyone who has died, but what I have seen is ridiculous. I also hope your emotions on Hezballah and dead jews, still allow you to control yourself in a civil fashion.
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Did that article claim that all Israeli's rejoiced...

Maybe the family of the people who died because of his bombs rejoiced.

I just pray that G-d will rightfully judge him. It is not my place to rejoice in the death of others.
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 07:37 PM
This is irrelevant, its not their country. They have such rights as there is an apartheid in many israeli citys, especially Jerusalem. Also Arabs are disallowed to go into bomb/rocket shelters, thats why you see the news plastered with Arab casualies to make Hezballah look bad. When its just mindless propaganda, using Israeli-Arab innocents in their own favour. Its a war, and a PR war.
That is actually untrue.

In many cities, Jews are angry because the largest bomb shelters were all built in Arab parts of town, and many Jewish area bomb shelters are small.

If this is correct, I praise Israel for taking the efforts to protect all religoius houses of prayer without excluding Mosques.
It is completly true, under our law we must protect all religious freedom, which completly contradicts any claim to 'destroying islam'

Lol, no basis. Go look on the news, many sources claim Islam is bad, already we have taken the "terrorist" label because we fight back against the oppressors. Its not just Israel, the USA and Tony Blair. Its trying to destroy Islam in a way, where it can divide up all its territories and persecute innocents and eventually kill us all. Just like hitler done to your ancestors.
After September 11, 2001, Bush went into a Mosque and declared Islam as a peaceful religion, Ehud Olmert PM of Israel has many times declared Islam as a very peaceful religion that Judaism can coexist with.

Why do jews automatically assume things about me, Im a 16 year old from the UK, I occasionally indulge in watching the news. I research more into this, to see who is right and wrong. Emotions, I dont know anyone who has died, but what I have seen is ridiculous. I also hope your emotions on Hezballah and dead jews, still allow you to control yourself in a civil fashion.
All Jews assume things about you? Interesting. How many Jews do you know?

It seems that emotions can often be the cause of outbursts and saying what you really don't mean in conflicts like this.
Reply

afriend
08-06-2006, 07:43 PM
I hated every last missile that landed in the streets of haifah, my heart was breaking to see casualties in Israel and Lebanon......

But a death of a soldier is different, it is indeed war, and war is a bitter time, a death of a soldier is always to be rejoiced by the enemy...

This may sound barbaric, but tat is the reality of war, and the reality of it is that soldiers will kill, and be killed.....Rejoicing is natural on both sides, death of a soldier is one step towards accomplishment.......

But, I still feel that the resposibile cowards of this conflict lay in luxurious beds, in high class...While the soldiers who have no business with this conflict must suffer and take the prescribed punnishment.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2006, 07:47 PM
yes i suppose its a bit weird to kill someone that cry for them even though it happens now and then.

Anyway i feel sry for the "innocent" ie the families of those who die. But then again i feel even more sorry for the lebonese.
Reply

I R Paki
08-06-2006, 07:54 PM
After September 11, 2001, Bush went into a Mosque and declared Islam as a peaceful religion, Ehud Olmert PM of Israel has many times declared Islam as a very peaceful religion that Judaism can coexist with.
LOL? This has stuck, so he went to attack muslim countrys that had nothing to do with Terrorism, e.g Afghanistan and Iraq. Only then so-called "Terrorist" organizations formed. The PM mentioned this knowing there are many "Gilos" in occupied Palestine, with armed-jews with military bases near arab dominated areas. With strategically placed arab residential areas in Jerusalem. Yes, sure..
All Jews assume things about you? Interesting. How many Jews do you know?
Lots, Im part of a jewish-board, and with Lavikor and others and people IRL, I have automatically been assumed to be different?
Lavikor - sip on arab new channels.
Yourself - Dont have your emotions ... something or another.
It is completly true, under our law we must protect all religious freedom, which completly contradicts any claim to 'destroying islam'
Religous freedom, not generally protecting Muslims. E.G bomb shelters. Please read my posts from before, Oki?
Jews are angry because the largest bomb shelters were all built in Arab parts of town,
This is still the reason why Arabs are refused access to bomb shelters?
Reply

Link
08-06-2006, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=מדינת ישׂראל;437907]Is Israel trying to destroy Islam?
[QUOTE]

yes they definitely are, and the war of civilizations quotes from your leaders proves it
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:13 PM
yes they definitely are, and the war of civilizations quotes from your leaders proves it
Than why does Israel protect all mosques in its territory?

Why does Israel allow Islam to woship freely if they wish to destroy the religion?

Why are Islamic schools aloud to exist if Israel is trying to destroy Islam?

Why are all Muslims protected under Israeli law to worship freely in what ever way they choose if Israel was trin to destroy Islam?
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:15 PM
This is still the reason why Arabs are refused access to bomb shelters?
Arabs are permitted to be in bombs shelters, they are actually filling them up and getting there before the Jews are because the largest ones are in Arabs parts of town.

Your claims about the bomb shelters are completly false in all aspects.
Reply

ACC
08-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
Arabs are permitted to be in bombs shelters, they are actually filling them up and getting there before the Jews are because the largest ones are in Arabs parts of town.

Your claims about the bomb shelters are completly false in all aspects.
Remember that you are debating with a 16 year old. At 16, most people know nothing.
Reply

Link
08-07-2006, 12:56 AM
what difference does it do if we are 16 or not. Our points still remain no matter what the age.

Israel and US don't have a problem with muslims who don't care about the political aspect of their relgion, they don't care about the spiritual part of Islam, they care about the political Islam and they have declared a war against that and ISrael has clearly recently. They have labelled all those who believe in the political aspect of Islam which is clear in the Quran as radicals and they have declared a war against us.

They have waged a war against Islam, the only muslims who would not think so are ignorants or hypocrites.
Reply

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by Link
what difference does it do if we are 16 or not. Our points still remain no matter what the age.

Israel and US don't have a problem with muslims who don't care about the political aspect of their relgion, they don't care about the spiritual part of Islam, they care about the political Islam and they have declared a war against that and ISrael has clearly recently. They have labelled all those who believe in the political aspect of Islam which is clear in the Quran as radicals and they have declared a war against us.

They have waged a war against Islam, the only muslims who would not think so are ignorants or hypocrites.
Your quite correct for a 16 years old.

IT goes without saying, if Islam suppose to govern every aspect of your life than it governs relation or politics.

It will better for us to be more adherance to our faith and acquire more knowledge about it.
Reply

ACC
08-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by Link
what difference does it do if we are 16 or not. Our points still remain no matter what the age.

Israel and US don't have a problem with muslims who don't care about the political aspect of their relgion, they don't care about the spiritual part of Islam, they care about the political Islam and they have declared a war against that and ISrael has clearly recently. They have labelled all those who believe in the political aspect of Islam which is clear in the Quran as radicals and they have declared a war against us.

They have waged a war against Islam, the only muslims who would not think so are ignorants or hypocrites.
I suppose that you dream of the day that I have to live in dhimmitude and have to pay the jizya? I can assure you that I will never accept either.
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 02:08 AM
[QUOTE]they care about the political Islam and they have declared a war against that and ISrael has clearly recently.[QUOTE]

Really. Why does Israel let Arab organizations in the country protest, and speak freely, as long as they do not actually aid people trying to destroy Israel.

If you were a Muslim in Israel right now, you could go out with a sign and protets all of what israel is doing.

You can join as many political islamic groups your little heart desires, and you can basicaly start a political party centering around islamic law and the hopes of bringing it to israel.

Does that sound like Israel hates Islamic politicals?

No, Political Islam has 100% rights by Israeli law.
Reply

Link
08-07-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by ACC
I suppose that you dream of the day that I have to live in dhimmitude and have to pay the jizya?
No, we just want to have the muslim nation under shariah and righteous government that acts according to revelation as commanded by Quran. If the west fight us, then we will fight back, if they incline to peace, we would incline to peace, just like Quran says to.
Reply

ManchesterFolk
08-07-2006, 02:52 AM
Originally Posted by ACC
I suppose that you dream of the day that I have to live in dhimmitude and have to pay the jizya? I can assure you that I will never accept either.
I will never accept that either.
Reply

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Well, Americans will fight anybody who taxes us without representation....well, except for our own government.
Reply

casimir
08-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Originally Posted by MyIslamWeb.com
Allahu Akbar!!!
I was just hoping you could provide a Quranic reference to celebrating the deaths of others--whether your enemy or friend-- so that I could make sure you are acting properly Islamic.
Thanks!
Reply

nimrod
08-07-2006, 03:53 AM
I R Paki “I'd rejoice it, they want to crush Islam, their whole big plan is to occupy the Middle East, if not all of it”.

I assume you didn’t intend for the” they” “their” in that sentence to mean Israel. I am sure you would agree that as long as Iran doesn’t supply Hezbollah with weapons, Israel couldn’t care less if Iran is Muslim.

Thanks
Nimrod
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 03:54 AM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
Well, Americans will fight anybody who taxes us without representation....well, except for our own government.
lol.

Isn't the tax situation worse off in the USA since you left the UK :heated:
Reply

nimrod
08-07-2006, 03:57 AM
Sonz, I assume you also rejoiced when Saddam and his two sons were taken out of power. I assume you were a supporter of those that took them out of power, at that point in time.

Thanks
Nimrod
Reply

nimrod
08-07-2006, 04:11 AM
I R Paki “I’m a 16 year old from the UK”, please ignore my earlier post to you, I had not read down far enough to notice that before I posted to you.

I can see why you have your opinions, I too was once a young idealist.

Thanks
Nimrod
Reply

nimrod
08-07-2006, 04:26 AM
Link, not trying to side track anyone’s thread but “No, we just want to have the Muslim nation under Shariah and righteous government that acts according to revelation as commanded by Quran” what is preventing Pakistan from doing just that?

What are you doing to make that happen?

Thanks
Nimrod
Reply

Hijrah
08-07-2006, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by nimrod
Link, not trying to side track anyone’s thread but “No, we just want to have the Muslim nation under Shariah and righteous government that acts according to revelation as commanded by Quran” what is preventing Pakistan from doing just that?

What are you doing to make that happen?

Thanks
Nimrod
First of all, I don't think any Islamic state applies the full Shariah, especially Pakistan which is being run by a fool right now

Yet I have been there and there are plenty of women wearing the Niqaab
Reply

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Hijrah
First of all, I don't think any Islamic state applies the full Shariah, especially Pakistan which is being run by a fool right now

Yet I have been there and there are plenty of women wearing the Niqaab
What would you say is the closest to shariah law, so I can make a comparison to what the whole region would be like if it was under shariah law.
Reply

Link
08-07-2006, 02:18 PM
I would say Iran^
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Link
I would say Iran^
No NOT AT ALL!


This day NO STATE comes CLOSE to implementing "COMPLETELY" the sharia law. And for the sharia to be implemented a just and righteous leader is needed therefore forget the comparison. You cant make it, wait for the a just leader, then you;'ll understand the sharia.

If you want an understanding of the true sharia, research on the time of muhammad SAWS and Umar Bin Al-Khattab !!
Reply

afriend
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by ACC
Remember that you are debating with a 16 year old. At 16, most people know nothing.
who's 16 and knows nothing?

In terms of knowledge people are 80 and know hardly much, although to the world it may seem that they know everything......

I always say, through the world's eyes, a person may know everything, but through knowlege's eyes they know nothing at all.....

Knowledge is a vast material, who are you to judge who knows something or not? You are no Einstein either, neither is anybody......So let's not pass agesist comments ok?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by ACC
Remember that you are debating with a 16 year old. At 16, most people know nothing.
but most muslims who are committed to there deen spend there whole lives researching and gaining knowledge, to be honest at 16 he may know more then you know now. it depends more on when they start gaining knowledge, not how old they are...
Reply

afriend
08-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mazed
but most muslims who are committed to there deen spend there whole lives researching and gaining knowledge, to be honest at 16 he may know more then you know now. it depends more on when they start gaining knowledge, not how old they are...
Yes and also this point too.....Age is inconsequential....I've heard of scholars aged 14....so...age is a minute point to consider ;)
Reply

ACC
08-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Iqram
Yes and also this point too.....Age is inconsequential....I've heard of scholars aged 14....so...age is a minute point to consider ;)
Well, we definitely disagree then. Most people would agree that experience is the best teacher. At 16, most people have had very few experiences compared to what they will have experienced. I stand by what I said before.
Reply

lavikor201
08-07-2006, 02:45 PM
There is still maturity level.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 03:29 PM
im 18, does that mean every opinion i have deserves to be dismissed because im an "idealist" or whatever :uhwhat
Reply

ACC
08-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mazed
im 18, does that mean every opinion i have deserves to be dismissed because im an "idealist" or whatever :uhwhat
Yes, because that is exactly what I said (sarcasm).

It seems like many of the posters on here are very young.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by ACC
Yes, because that is exactly what I said (sarcasm).
Yes thats exactly what it seemed like:

Remember that you are debating with a 16 year old. At 16, most people know nothing.
you seem to look down at every young persons thoughts.


Oh well, you cant teach "SOME" old dogs new tricks :)
people like my respected brother woodrow is something to look upto and admire mashAllah :)
Reply

Lamaggad
08-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
When a suicide bomber dies, it is because he killed himself, and we usually mourn because he has taken many innocent with him.
what about the innocent people who was killed in Qana, Merwaheen, Gaza, Beka'a, sabra and Shatila, Muhammad al-Durrah, by the zionist forces that Hezb Allah is bascially killing.
Reply

Hijrah
08-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
What would you say is the closest to shariah law, so I can make a comparison to what the whole region would be like if it was under shariah law.
Saudi Arabia, but still not even closeso don't bother giving a comparison, i mean it's leaders re such suck-ups to America, it's disturbing
Reply

SirZubair
08-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by sonz
whats wrong in rejoicing. israelis have rejoinced in the death of suicidebombers and palestinians


so we cant rejoice of the death zionists who killed more than 1000 but u can rejoice of the death of ur enemies. double standard
sonz, So you think it is ok to sink to the level of those who oppress your brothers and sisters?

At the end of the day, YOU have no moral legs to stand on.


If you live in a glass house, don't throw any stones.

Condemn what is wrong, don't join the club.

Yes, DOUBLE STANDARDS, you said it yourself.
Reply

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Rejoice in victory but don't on their death.
Reply

abdmez
08-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by Skillganon
Rejoice in victory but don't on their death.
Good saying.
Reply

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 08:53 AM
The well known civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. said that in order for people to condemn injustice, they must go through four stages.

The first stage is that people must ascertain that indeed injustices are being perpetrated. In his case, it was the injustices against African Americans in the United States.

The second stage is to negotiate, that is, approach the oppressor and demand justice. If the ppressor refuses, King said that the third stage is Self-Purification, which starts with the question: "Are we ourselves wrongdoers?" Are we ourselves oppressors?"

The fourth stage, this, is to take action after true self-examination, after removing one's own wrongs before demanding justice from others.

We of the modern world are reluctant to ask ourselves -- when we look at the terrible things that are happening -- "why do they occur?" and if we ask that with all sincerity, the answer will come resondingly: "All of this from our own selves." In so many ways we have brought this upon ourselves. This is the only empowering postion we can take. The quran implies that if a people opress others, god will send another people to oppress then; We Put some oppressors over other oppressors because of what their own hands have earned (Quran 6:129)

According to Fakhruddin Al-Razi (a 12th century scholar of the Quran), the verse means that the existence of the oppression on earth may be caused by previous oppressions. By implication, often the victims of aggression were once aggressors themselves.

This, however is not the case with Tribulations, for there are times in which people are indeed tried, but if they respond with patience and persevance, God will always give them relief and victory. If we examine the life of the Prophet Muhammed S.A.W in Makkah, it's clear that he and the community of believers were being harmed and oppressed, but Prophet Muhammed S.A.W was not only free of oppression, but became the leader of the entire arabian peninsula. Those people who once opressed him now sought mercy from him; and he was most gracious and kind in his response. Despite their former brutality toward him, the Prophet (s.a.w) forgave them and admitted them into the brotherhood of faith ( And here you are,on forums, complaining every second of the day..)

THIS is the difference between someone whose heart is purified and sound, and one whose heart is impure and corrupt. Impure people oppress, and the pure hearted not only Forgive their oppressors but elevate them in status and character. In order to purify ourselves, we must begin to recognize this truth.


And if we turn around and do exactly what they do, we have no moral legs to stand on. If we do as they do, we can't say "look at what israel is doing...". IF you live in a glass house, don't throw any stones.
Reply

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
When a suicide bomber dies, it is because he killed himself, and we usually mourn because he has taken many innocent with him.
Suicide is 'haraaaam' in islam.
Reply

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Suicide is 'haraaaam' in islam.
but..but..but.. some of the brothers here say it isn't! they aren't commiting suicide, they are 'soldiors of allah' :rollseyes :rollseyes
Reply

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by SirZubair
but..but..but.. some of the brothers here say it isn't! they aren't commiting suicide, they are 'soldiors of allah' :rollseyes :rollseyes
what kind of soldier killing innocent people who ride a bus, eating in restaurant?
Reply

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
what kind of soldier killing innocent people who ride a bus, eating in restaurant?
They're 'mujahids' bro :rollseyes

(btw, i am being sarcastic..)
Reply

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by SirZubair
They're 'mujahids' bro :rollseyes

(btw, i am being sarcastic..)
How can you be mujahid if you dont fight in the real 'battlefield'?

Those people fighting Russian out of Afghanistan are Mujahidin, and I never heard any of them blowing themselves in a cafe of KAbul or inside a bus in Moscow.
Reply

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
How can you be mujahid if you dont fight in the real 'battlefield'?

Those people fighting Russian out of Afghanistan are Mujahidin, and I never heard any of them blowing themselves in a cafe of KAbul or inside a bus in Moscow.
Ask those brothers and sisters who make up every pathetic excuse they can make up to back up idiots such as those who blow themselves up.

I have a feeling somebody is about to quote something from the Qur'an pretty soon..
Reply

Isaac
08-08-2006, 11:27 AM
May Allah bring victory to the mujahideen who fight for the sake of Allah and only for the sake of Allah and in accordance to the sunnah of Muhammed PBUH and his righteous companions. Killing innocent people is wrong, Killing combatant is right, and an obligation on the battlefield.
Reply

Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
Why would you ever rejoice in the death of anyone?

I was always taught to mourn the death of my enemies, because everyone was put on this earth by G-d.

Does Islam teach to rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
we morn the death of the civilians but not the death of soldiers who have invaded our lands...

please clarify to me the word enemy that you morn..?

do you morn the death of Hezb Allah's fighters and Hassan Nassr Allah... or you mean by your enemy the dead woman and children that was killed by those zionist criminals that Hezb Allah is killing now and will kill more soon.
Reply

ACC
08-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lamaggad
we morn the death of the civilians but not the death of soldiers who have invaded our lands...

please clarify to me the word enemy that you morn..?

do you morn the death of Hezb Allah's fighters and Hassan Nassr Allah... or you mean by your enemy the dead woman and children that was killed by those zionist criminals that Hezb Allah is killing now and will kill more soon.
A major fundamental difference is deciding who's land it is. My idea is much different from yours. Who I consider an evil criminal is also much different from yours.

And if Israel did not restrain themselves as much as they do, they would whip the ever living crap out of hezbolah.
Reply

Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by ACC
they would whip the ever living crap out of hezbolah.
they can't man, they have tried and still trying but they can't unless they want to use Nuclear weapons to wipe all Lebanon and the whole middle east not just them if thats what you mean by "restrain themselves"...

what is your idea any way...
Reply

ACC
08-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lamaggad
they can't man, they have tried and still trying but they can't unless they want to use Nuclear weapons to wipe all Lebanon and the whole middle east not just them if thats what you mean by "restrain themselves"...

what is your idea any way...
If they wanted to carpet bomb the area or take tanks and soldiers in by the thousands, hezbolah would be crushed. That doesnt mean hezbolah would not fight hard. It just means they dont have the firepower to match up.
Reply

lavikor201
08-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by ACC
If they wanted to carpet bomb the area or take tanks and soldiers in by the thousands, hezbolah would be crushed. That doesnt mean hezbolah would not fight hard. It just means they dont have the firepower to match up.
Exactly.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:59 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:35 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 08:56 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!