/* */

PDA

View Full Version : books contribution

madeenahsh
06-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Asalaamalykum warahamtuallahi wabarakhatuh

Inshalla kheir

I would like to suggest Inshalla if possible to administrators of this forum to keep or make a book section
so anyone who has authentic book or links of Authentic books they can link or contribute only on ``books section``Authentic Library``
like this its easy to see which book u can have or put up on ur`` longing`` list or get more info about the books which are Authentic and share maybe if some brother or sister has read it she / he can share some notes ilm from the books like this we can increase Our Ilm from sister / brothers suggetions ..on which books u get which solid info AUTHENTIC OFCOZ
haa am I sounding latino...smile**

inshalla kheir

May Allah subhanawatallah make it possible for us All to be among the best strivers of our deen

Barakahtullahi feekhe

Wasallam alykum

S.Esmail

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
we could perhaps have a thread in the links section which is only for books

wasalam :shade:

Ibn Syed
06-04-2005, 01:40 AM
Yes, I agree with this brother Mujahid Jedi person.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.