/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How has Saudi Arabic been involved?

I R Paki
08-06-2006, 06:42 PM
...With the Hezballah-Israel conflict. I havent heard anything, is this just another USA controlled government? Or secretly helping hezballah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-06-2006, 06:45 PM
ohhh Saudi lol......Saudi Arabia.....SubhanAllah.....just being ruled by a taghut monarchy :(

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 08:46 PM
The Saudi's are.. well the Saudi's, looking at there people, and there pocketbooks with equal importance.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Ibn Jibreen had fatwa against Hezballah

I don't think they will mess with anyone anyways. American pets, thats what they are.

Sudais had an amazing khutbah on friday : )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
08-06-2006, 09:16 PM
yeah that was an awesome one....

I wonder when sheikh Shuraim (HA) will return and contribute his.......great knowledge towards this...wub:

Helena
08-06-2006, 09:26 PM
dnt mention da saudi arabians man...... our ummah is totally disappearing..we've lost the meaning of ummah....

i keep asking myself....saudi arabians have most precious gift...da holiest place...makkah and madinah sharif.....the government/ kings react like this..astagfirulla...

May Allah(swt) show them the righteuos path and guide them from da saytan..same wid all da muslims around da wrld.....we simply cannot jus blame saudis.....

SalafiFemaleJih
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I was raised in Saudi. I dont' speak against anything about saudi arabia, cuz i love it. But I hope May Allah swt guide the govt ppl or make em suffer in this duniyah and akhirah Ameen.

they are worse of all...

If only we knew what goes on there...

:(

afriend
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I love Saudi...But it's getting westernised in some cities [NEVER MAKKAh or MADINAH :wub:]

מדינת ישׂראל
08-06-2006, 09:39 PM
What is 'kutbah'?

Mawaddah
08-07-2006, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
What is 'kutbah'?
Khutbah is sermon

I personally dont know how Saudi is involved, all I do know is that they are pets of the U.S.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Khutbah is sermon

I personally dont know how Saudi is involved, all I do know is that they are pets of the U.S.
They are the pets of where the money lies.

Allah-creation
08-07-2006, 04:15 AM
I love saudi arabia. Its a muslim country that is very holy. The people are educated about islam. I remember i use to take 3 to 4 religine classes and it includs memorizing and understanding the quran. I have personaly heard very good recites, including famous once on the media. Also the teachers are good at teaching the recitation of the quran. When the addan starts every1 hears it even if you are at your house. Mosques are very neer you, were every you go. About every 5 to 10 house you will find a big confortable mosque. Madina and meka are very close, u can drive 30 to 60 min to meka and 5 to 4 hours to madena. you can also see prophet Muhammed(SAW)(house) and other feature that involve the history of islam. It is the government that is bad not the people.

Allah-creation
08-07-2006, 04:19 AM
i heard that saudi arabia gived alot of money to lebanon.

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 05:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah-creation
i heard that saudi arabia gived alot of money to lebanon.
Rafic Hariri (The martyred ex-Lebanese PM) is half Saudi. THat's why lots of Saudi money got into development of Lebanon during his premiership tenure. He also a good friend of Malaysia. We will always missed Rafic HAriri. :cry:

Dhulqarnaeen
08-08-2006, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
ohhh Saudi lol......Saudi Arabia.....SubhanAllah.....just being ruled by a taghut monarchy :(
:sl:
I dont know wether its aproriate to say Saudis government is taghut. Have to becarefull in our accuzation.
I realize that no country is clear from mistakes, and if compared with another countries then Saudi Arabian is the only country whose government stand Islamic law. And also our scholars always keep in touch with the sulthon and advicing them in their movements insha Allah. But still theyre still human yaa ikhwah who have lots mistakes, so sometimes their policy have mistakes in it.
And theyre the government who taking care of the two saint places Meccah and MAdinah, so at least we still pray for them. And Im not sure they will just silent about Israel La'natullah attacking Lebanon, Im sure they will not silent, at least the society wont silent insha Allah. But at least we may not talk bad about Saudi Arabia guys, I am just sad to hear it since its the place of Islamic histories lies. In this kinda moment I just miss someone like King Fahd who is so distinct to USA :cry: and he is so famous with his words "Theres no problem if you bombed our oils fabriques, cause we are the people who use to life with camels and dates", rahimahullah.
By the way Im not Saudian

Woodrow
08-08-2006, 08:34 AM
I have met quite a few people from Saudi and have a cousin by marriage living there. All I will say is each is an individual and none fit any of the stereotypes I have seen portrayed of them.

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I have met quite a few people from Saudi and have a cousin by marriage living there. All I will say is each is an individual and none fit any of the stereotypes I have seen portrayed of them.
I blames the leaders and politicians ... not the people. Saudis are good people generally....just like Israelis, Malaysians, Angolans, Greenlanders, Peruvians, Vanuatuans whosoever......

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Salaam,

The muslim leaders are too emboriled in petty wars and so on.

They forget the Ummah is one and the kafirs are always happy to make more dissension amongst the ummah.

But worse are the hyprocrites in the Ummah itself.

May Allah curse them into hellfire.

Ishallah

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim

But worse are the hyprocrites in the Ummah itself.
hmmmmmm........

S_87
08-08-2006, 01:18 PM

forget the saudi monarchy we should say what is the ummah doing?

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

forget the saudi monarchy we should say what is the ummah doing?
Salaam,

For me as a man and a muslim,every where i go i make peple remember the atrocities that the hyprocrites and the kafirs are doing to muslim.

Rememebr and to never forget.To exact revenge and to keep the spirit alive.
to tell people that Inshallah,we will rise and we will destroy them but not kill them,for just like in the time of the Prophet,he was oppresed in MEcca but left there to create a nation in medina and came back with power to Mecca.

But did he exact revenge toward the meccans,no,forgiveness was given.So should we as the entire ummah remember and put our streght together to defeat the enemy and forgive them and then give them their right to live and worship in Israel,which will be renamed Palestine.

snakelegs
08-08-2006, 08:57 PM
i think the saudis are rather alarmed at the growing influence and power of the shi'a in the middle east - the balance is shifting.

babybackribs
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Hezbollah is the 'Mini Me' of Iran . Saudi hates Iran. So Saudi hopes Hezbollah gets their clocks cleaned by Israel, but they can't come right out and say it or, as usual, there would be all kinds of freaking out in the streets of the Middle East. You know, 'Death to Israel', 'Death to America' ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.