/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia rejects dialogue with Israel

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 06:59 AM
(Originally in Malay)

MALAYSIA REJECTS DIALOGUE WITH ISRAEL
by: Raja Luvena Sharifuddin

KUALA LUMPUR 4th August: Malaysia rejects ultimately Israel's intention to have dialogue with this country in order to find a solution for Middle East conflicts.

Foreign Minister, Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said, that Malaysia would never have this dialogue as long as Israel doesnt change its stands on invading other countries deliberately.

He insisted, the refusal (for the dialogue) has nothing to do with 'hatred culture' against ISrael but because of the disagreement of Malaysia for Israel's actions on Palestine and Lebanon until today.

"Our refusal (to have a dialogue with Israel) has nothing to do with racism or religion because we came from a peaceful and stable region and we dont know how to hate or make a 'people' as enemy."

He said that to Utusan Malaysia when he was asked to comment on Israeli Ambassador to Singapore, Ilan Ben-Dov's statement that his part want to have a dialogue with Indonesia and Malaysia to solve the conflict in the Middle East.

Syed Hamid added, he doesnt understand why Israel has to have a dialogue with Malaysia.

"They have fully protection from the World Big Power, they dont need countries like us," he said.

Ben-Dov, in his statement clarified that Israel wants to be given a chance to diminish the "hatred culture" and to explain Israel's position with her conflicts with Hizbullah in Lebanon.

According to him, he wants to say that there is a "hatred culture" among population of Malaysia and Indonesia and would like to further explain about the actual situation of conflicts with Hizbullah in Lebanon.

"If you refused to hear opinions from BOTH sides, it'll increase the hatred. We dont expect them to agree (with what we are saying) but at least please listen to the other party regarding to this conflict," he said.

According to him, it's har to say something via mass media in both countries.

(SOurce: Utusan Malaysia, 04.08.2006, Front Page)

Any comment?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-07-2006, 07:41 AM
dia takut apa yang disebut dalam al-quran jadi betul...

tulah dia nak ambik hati kita...

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

Syilla said: "They are afraid of what being said in the Koran would be rightful....

that's why they have to win our hearts

I think that, it just a dialogue...... not a campaign for us to BELIEVE whatsoever they're saying...... It doesnt hurt a bit to have a dialogue with Israel (That's my personal view)

Dahir
08-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Malaysia is feeding into anti-Semitism. Simple as that!

Israel is a justified state with responsibilities that overcompass those of the ravenous and outlaw group vainly called "Hizb Allah."

Support Israel - they will stop Hamas and Hezbollah, the two destroyers of peace in the region.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 08:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Malaysia is feeding into anti-Semitism. Simple as that!
If you study Malay culture, in Pre-Islamic belief, Malays considered themselves as God-like people. Other people worth a dust!! Malays can be anti-anything.......

Dahir
08-07-2006, 08:36 AM
If you study Malay culture, in Pre-Islamic belief, Malays considered themselves as God-like people. Other people worth a dust!! Malays can be anti-anything.......
Are you serious?! That's a bit extreme. Although many Eastern cultures have vain beliefs much like that; I know many are also of East or South Asian background; like India, China, Japan, Korea, and the Phillipines; all hold that subliminal pseudo-supramacist belief.

What if the Malays were told that 250 million people live not far off in Indonesia, that are almost the same as them, even in name. :? :X

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Are you serious?! That's a bit extreme. Although many Eastern cultures have vain beliefs much like that; I know many are also of East or South Asian background; like India, China, Japan, Korea, and the Phillipines; all hold that subliminal pseudo-supramacist belief.

What if the Malays were told that 250 million people live not far off in Indonesia, that are almost the same as them, even in name. :? :X
There are only 10,000,000 Malays in Indonesia (this is what Malays are saying...not me) and they are treated as third, fourth class people by Malaysian Malays.

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
:rollseyes We must stick together
Whaddaya mean?:rollseyes

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 09:28 AM
The bro needs to decide which side he's on
which brother? Dahir or me?

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 09:46 AM
dahir not you man
He has decided - NO TO HAMMAS and HEZBALLAH, YES TO ISRAEL...

p/s: Dahir, If I'm wrong.... correct it please... because that what I've think of you.

Zulkiflim
08-07-2006, 10:31 AM
Salaam,

Isreal nak cuba masuk ke malaysia buat orang islam berfirkir dua kali dari memegang kebenaran.

Jadi tak perlu lah dengar.

Mereka mengebom sesiapa sahaja dan berkata orang lain benci terhadap mereka..

Biar lah mereka,Inshallah,Allah akan JUNJUNG KEBENARAN.,..

Zulkiflim
08-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Salaam,

I think that the site has been infiltrated with too may kafirs who FAKE thier religion,so as to casue disension.

But those who lie of their faith only sin themselves.

sameer
08-07-2006, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

I think that the site has been infiltrated with too may kafirs who FAKE thier religion,so as to casue disension.

But those who lie of their faith only sin themselves.
I sometimes think the same thing......but i am afraid to call a muslim kafir unless i know for sure.......but i admit the comments from some ppl really make me think twice about their intentions.

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM

Translation please, I don't speak malay.

format_quote Originally Posted by ZukiFilm

Salaam,

Isreal nak cuba masuk ke malaysia buat orang islam berfirkir dua kali dari memegang kebenaran.

Pardon?
WHere is a translator when you need one?:heated: :grumbling

syilla
08-07-2006, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Translation please, I don't speak malay.

Pardon?
WHere is a translator when you need one?:heated: :grumbling
lol...if you read the thread carefully...mine already been translated by nm.

for the zullkifli ones....you can also ask nm to translate...i'm not very good at translation.

nm please help!!

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM
lol...if you read the thread carefully...mine already been translated by nm.

for the zullkifli ones....you can also ask nm to translate...i'm not very at translation.

nm please help!!
Sister, your english is quite good. I will Check.

I somewhat agree with your statement. It gives clear guidance, and suppose to last us till the end of time. So it is still applicabe somewhat in this day and time.

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Salaam,

Translation:

Israel is trying to come into Malaysia in order to make the Muslims thinking twice (having doubt) about the exact truth.

So need not to listen (To Israelis)

They bombed anyone and say that others hate them.

Let them be, Inshallah, Allah will UPHELD JUSTICE.,..

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 02:35 AM
Salaam,

I mean, it just a dialogue..... which mean we also can explain to the Israelis about what WE WANT TO SEE in Middle East. I know that Malaysia will never walk away from Palestine.... ever. But for me this dialogue is something positive.

Dahir
08-08-2006, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Translation:

Israel is trying to come into Malaysia in order to make the Muslims thinking twice (having doubt) about the exact truth.

Israel wants to have a dialogue with the Muslim world; it wants dialogue with Malaysia, and Malaysia is rejecting that, its rejecting peace and cooperation. Malaysia's leaders are anti-Semites who are feeding into extremist terrorism.

Listen to Israel, help understand the problem from the REAL view, not the Hamas-sympathizing terrorist extremist scope.

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 03:43 AM
Salaam,

Nope,Other muslim coutnries whom are allied to the US and Israel has spoken the same,but the ISrealis refuse to isten.

What is the use talking to them if they will not listen to the simple truth.

All around the world it is the smae,Get out of Palestine,return the land of paelstine,get out of lebanon..

Simple,and yet they want dialogue after dialogue ,all the while the continue to murder.

And the hyprocrites balme the muslim..Trully they will be held accountable for their actions.

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Israel wants to have a dialogue with the Muslim world; it wants dialogue with Malaysia, and Malaysia is rejecting that, its rejecting peace and cooperation. Malaysia's leaders are anti-Semites who are feeding into extremist terrorism.

Listen to Israel, help understand the problem from the REAL view, not the Hamas-sympathizing terrorist extremist scope.
For me Malaysia can listen to Israel and Israel can listen to Malaysia, that's why we call it dialogue.... But the problem is that 'as if' I'm the only Malaysian saying this....:cry:

Dahir
08-08-2006, 04:01 AM
All around the world it is the smae,Get out of Palestine,return the land of paelstine,get out of lebanon..
True. But Israel is here to STAY! Let's not try and fight that reality.

Israel has the right to exist; it has the right to security, and it pains terrorists to see that. If I make my bed in the vacant lot next to my neighbor's home, and he gets jealous after I make a good, democratic bed, does he have the right to kick me out?

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 04:14 AM
I make a good, democratic bed .....
Can u use other examples, which can make people understand you better?:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

What's a 'DEMOCRATIC BED'?

syilla
08-08-2006, 06:50 AM
u can never trust a hipocrit...

and IMHO....i don't think u can't believe even a word from them...so whats the need of a dialogue.

sorry...this is my humble (maybe not humble) opinion...so anyone please try to ignore mine....

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 07:18 AM

and IMHO....i don't think u can't believe even a word from them...so whats the need of a dialogue.

sorry...this is my humble (maybe not humble) opinion...so anyone please try to ignore mine....

Salaam,

Sister dont be embarrased by your comment it is right and it is just.

the hyprocrites keep saying that the muslim of any coutnry do not speak ..but we do and the desire is always the same,it is the hyprocrites amonst us that makes us weak.

And the Isrealis use dialogue to murder and continue murder while we talk and talk and talk..

they say we want to stop the war and the death and then the next day you see news of civillian bombing and children shot and murdered in schools..

And they say they are acting in self defence..

And they hyprocrites will echos these sentiments..

May Allah strengthen the ummah against these hyrpocrites and may they suffer for their doings.
Inshallah Allah knows best.

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 07:22 AM
True. But Israel is here to STAY! Let's not try and fight that reality.

Israel has the right to exist; it has the right to security, and it pains terrorists to see that. If I make my bed in my the vacant lot next to my neighbor's home, and he gets jealous after I make a good, democratic bed, does he have the right to kick me out?

Salaam,

Israel is here to stay but not for long,Palesinte birth rate increasea s do the Muslim in Israel and Inshallah Israel will be taken back into Palesitne and be a muslim coutnry that protect both Judasit and Chrisitans.

As it has always been...

Israel has the right to security but so does otehrs,and your claim that the land was vacant before is following the chrisitan/zionist argument ..
But the lies are only beleived by the liar..

your lies only affect oyurself and no others,your sin is your own.

BEfore Israel and Palensitne,Arab Muslim and Chrisitan and Jews have stayed there in peace till the invasion by the Jews.

And the democracy that you say Israel offer sis trully a democracy of the west,you can take that democracy for it is not for us.

Dahir
08-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Look bros. and sis., I have no problem with the Palestinian people fighting to make Israel theirs, however, I don't appreciate it when people use Palestine as their scapegoat to encourage any form of terrorism, example, Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah.

Also, I don't like it when people use the excuse that Israel is bad or "oppressive." Nonsense!

Making lies and excuses against your enemies makes you a nagger, a pain, a parasite, rather than a just, humane fighter.

The Palestinians and their terrorist funders must fight the right way.

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 08:40 AM

The Palestinians must fight the right way.
With this statement I do agree.....

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 08:42 AM

I'm sorry... I might be the only supporter of this dialogue in Malaysia...

Your opinion is respected by me, but I wish Malaysians could respect my opinion too.

Dahir
08-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Your opinion is respected by me, but I wish Malaysians could respect my opinion too.
I wish the entire world could respect your opinion - Israel needs friends, not any more enemies. Israel is like that big kid in the playground, with a heart of gold, all he does is hide, then beat up his peers, well, that kid needs loving before one day he goes postal on us!

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:43 AM
I wish the entire world could respect your opinion
Suddenly I felt like Oprah....:giggling: :giggling:

Tania
08-08-2006, 10:04 AM
I wish the entire world could respect your opinion - Israel needs friends, not any more enemies. Israel is like that big kid in the playground, with a heart of gold, all he does is hide, then beat up his peers, well, that kid needs loving before one day he goes postal on us!
I think the friends are not passing the borders with the army :-[

Dahir
08-08-2006, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I think the friends are not passing the borders with the army :-[
No one is passing with any army. That's liberal extremist radical propaganda.

Tania
08-08-2006, 10:11 AM
No one is passing with any army. That's liberal extremist radical propaganda.
I read Israel soldiers were 6km inside of borders when they were kidnapped and now they show some tanks in the south of lebanon-still from their army.

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Look bros. and sis., I have no problem with the Palestinian people fighting to make Israel theirs, however, I don't appreciate it when people use Palestine as their scapegoat to encourage any form of terrorism, example, Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah.

Also, I don't like it when people use the excuse that Israel is bad or "oppressive." Nonsense!

Making lies and excuses against your enemies makes you a nagger, a pain, a parasite, rather than a just, humane fighter.

The Palestinians and their terrorist funders must fight the right way.
Salaam,

as i said the hyprocrites say,,They must fight the right way,they are worng and must just lie down to die.

And then when asked why then dont you tell those whom are bombing and killing inocent to fight the right way?
Why do you blame those who fight for their own land and their own lives where as they Isrelais are fighting to get mroe land and more lives to be lost?

So the hyprocrites say we muslim must follow the law but the evil ones need not follow the laws.

S_87
08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
:sl:

good on malaysia. no muslim country should have dialogue with them zionists!

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

good on malaysia. no muslim country should have dialogue with them zionists!
So peace should not be a priority?
There should be no effort to resolve the problem?
Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution?

Skillganon
08-09-2006, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Translation:

asslamu alaikum

Thank's for that bro
------------------------------
Aslong as my brothers follow the Quran and the Sunnah, and take guidance from it.

I am happy.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 02:24 AM
Salaam,

as i said the hyprocrites say,,They must fight the right way,they are worng and must just lie down to die.

And then when asked why then dont you tell those whom are bombing and killing inocent to fight the right way?
Why do you blame those who fight for their own land and their own lives where as they Isrelais are fighting to get mroe land and more lives to be lost?

So the hyprocrites say we muslim must follow the law but the evil ones need not follow the laws.
I didnt say ISRAEL IS RIGHTEOUS in doing whatever they did to Lebanese and Palestinian civilians!!!!!!

I also didnt say that HEZBALLAH is righteous when they kidnapped Israeli army and killing CIVILIANS in ISrael.

I also didnt say that SUICIDE BOMBINGS is allowed in ISlam.

I just want a dialogue, where Israelis talk to us and we talk back to ISraelis. They want us to HEAR whatever they want to say.... and in the same time they would have to LISTEN our opinions, hopes etc about the current issue.

It's a dialogue, not Israeli political propaganda briefing.... For God's sake .... if we can have dialogue with Communist militias years ago in Baling, why we cant have dialogue with Israel?

YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO YOU, BUT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LISTEN TO THEM???? :'(

S_87
08-09-2006, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
So peace should not be a priority?
There should be no effort to resolve the problem?
Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution?
for how long has peace been talked about? why all these false promises. its better to know a person is an open enemy than them pretending to be a friend but are infact an enemy

wilberhum
08-09-2006, 05:20 PM
for how long has peace been talked about? why all these false promises. its better to know a person is an open enemy than them pretending to be a friend but are infact an enemy
Israel has never been given a real chanch to be a friend.

Kidman
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
A chance to be a friend??? Ya, cause it's so friendly when you butt your way into a country, then kick out the people who lived there before and put them through so much pain and torture... of course people are going to hate you.

There used to be a time... when there was no Israel. People of all cultures and religions used to get along fine in that country. Ariel Sharon (May Allah place him in the fire of hell) came and destroyed this friendship and caused hatred... Cause innocent deaths from men, women, and children of Palestinian decent.

Just look at the history, it doesn't take a genious to note that what Israel did was wrong.

Kidman

wilberhum
08-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Kidman,
I do not condone the existence of Israel nor do I blindly defend it. I have said before that Israel is guilty of many atrocities, almost as many atrocities that have committed against them. The fact remains the day they declared independence an Arab collation attacked them and the attacks never have stopped. Peace has never been given a chance. A primary objective of both Hamas and Hezbollah is the destruction of Israel. As long as that objective remains, there will never be peace.

This world is not all black or white. Not everything Israel does is evil and not everything Hamas and Hezbollah is good. This is a concept that seams to be beyond the mental capability of most on this forum.

As long as you refuse to accept the fact that there many shades of gray, you will have a distorted view of almost everything.

[MAD]Stop the Hate![/MAD]

AHMED_GUREY
08-09-2006, 06:16 PM

malaysia

Kidman
08-09-2006, 08:26 PM
I accept the shades of grey, but the primary goal for Hezbollah is not to take over Israel. The only reason they started was to defend Lebanon. After they stopped fighting with Israel and had a chance to organize and everything, they helped out the community and helped build lebanon. But they still wanted the land back that Israel took (sheeba farms) and their soldiers back. They haven't fired into Israel until Israel fired first... even then they didn't fire back until 24 hours later hoping to get that ceasefire through indirect negotiations... And when U.S gave them more back-up and they started bombing more, that was when they started firing back.

I serious do not know of anything wrong about what Hezbollah did or how they are operating right now... they have always resisted and never attacked first... even this time, by taking the soldiers, that was because Israel has their civlians in prisons.

I firmly stand behind Hezbollah and Nasrallah, He is the one trying to get a seize-fire, he's the one trying to keep it military fighting only.

Kidman

Kidman

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Kidman,
I do not condone the existence of Israel nor do I blindly defend it. I have said before that Israel is guilty of many atrocities, almost as many atrocities that have committed against them. The fact remains the day they declared independence an Arab collation attacked them and the attacks never have stopped. Peace has never been given a chance. A primary objective of both Hamas and Hezbollah is the destruction of Israel. As long as that objective remains, there will never be peace.

This world is not all black or white. Not everything Israel does is evil and not everything Hamas and Hezbollah is good. This is a concept that seams to be beyond the mental capability of most on this forum.

As long as you refuse to accept the fact that there many shades of gray, you will have a distorted view of almost everything.

:thumbs_up

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Kidman
the primary goal for Hezbollah is not to take over Israel.
Right, there goal is the destruction of Israel.
The only reason they started was to defend Lebanon. After they stopped fighting with Israel and had a chance to organize and everything, they helped out the community and helped build lebanon.
Hezbollah does do some good. That is one of the “Shades of Gray” that open minded people can see.
But they still wanted the land back that Israel took (sheeba farms) and their soldiers back.
What soldiers?
They haven't fired into Israel until Israel fired first...
Right and Israel never fired until Hezbollah crossed the border killing and kidnapping Israel solders.
even then they didn't fire back until 24 hours later hoping to get that ceasefire through indirect negotiations...
I think you are dreaming, but that’s OK. You may be right or not. But why would Israel want to negotiate with them? They did that the last time and what did it get then? More of the same. When you negotiate with kidnappers you can be assured of only one thing, more kidnappings.
And when U.S gave them more back-up and they started bombing more, that was when they started firing back.
What? Are you smoking something?
I serious do not know of anything wrong about what Hezbollah did or how they are operating right now...
Then you should read. How can you judge anything not knowing the history behind it? Seriously, regardless of how you feel, do some subject research before taking a stance.
they have always resisted and never attacked first... even this time, by taking the soldiers, that was because Israel has their civlians in prisons.
There are reasons why things are done and there are also excuses. Seldom are they the same. You have just given the classic excuse.
I firmly stand behind Hezbollah and Nasrallah,
Nothing unusual about that. Terrorists always have support. If they didn’t, they could not exist. And as you said, you don’t know there history.
He is the one trying to get a seize-fire, he's the one trying to keep it military fighting only.
Truth is the first causality of war.

S_87
08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
lol its was arrogant from beginning to be given a chance

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 05:47 PM
lol its was arrogant from beginning to be given a chance
So then is being arrogant a valid excuse for war?

S_87
08-10-2006, 08:10 PM
So then is being arrogant a valid excuse for war?
since when was malaysia at war with israel

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Isn't 99% of Muslims at war with Israel? ;)

S_87
08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
physical war or just anti israel? big difference ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.